Search the Boards

Search Results for "FAGLEY" - 356 Messages

per page

Re: Geldmacher/Cape Giradeau, Missouri Posted on: 22 Oct 2002, by  mebskid

Surnames > Geldmacher

Our Geldmacher connection is through Batimore Md. -Elizabeth Henriette Geldmacher wed Freidrich Kramme in Lesse Brunswick Germany-upon arriving in Baltimore they ran the L&B tavern they stayed in ...

obit for Richard Parrish Posted on: 24 Mar 2002, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Parrish

...Thames and Jaclyn Gail Parrish, all of Lake Butler; four sisters, Odessa Parrish of Lake Butler, Cathy Fagley of Ft. White, Molly Champhane of Deland and Sue Wallace of Hiram, Ga.; a brother, Matthew M. Par...

Re: Michael Traxler Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by Kim Fagley

Surnames > Traxler

...answer your questions for you. I will look to see where the connection may fit in. Talk Later, Kim Fagley

Keplers in Juniata Co. Pa. Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by  pkfagley0321

Surnames > Kepler

...out yet. The only name I have right now is William J. Kepler (c.1875 - 15 Apr 1897) married to Emma Fagley of Milford Twp. Juniata Co. William would be a great grandfather. William died shortly after my gra...

daniel Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by e baier

Surnames > Fagley

do you have any info on daniel fegley born 20 may 1795 in Berks co. Pa. He marr Hettie (Esther) Rothermel. Thank You.

Michael Traxler Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by Kim Fagley

Surnames > Traxler

...would love to share the info with you or anyone else that is connected with the line. Thanks, Kim Fagley

Traxler Family Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by Kim Fagley

Surnames > Traxler

Hi Mrytle Traxler, Would you please email me at kafagley@acsworld.net My husband I have some questions to ask you. Thank You, Kim Fagley

BROWN,WELLS, MCQUEEN,SAPPINGTON,BAXTER,HOLMES,WEST,LOGSDON, DURBIN, Posted on: 06 May 1998, by  HFAGLEY

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Brooke

..."Cronicles of the Scotch-Irish in AUGUSTA CO,VA" VOL III. HFAGLEY@aol.com or HERMON BROWN FAGLEY 2679 ST.RT.125 BETHEL OH 45106 [My George BROWN had ...

George Washington Holland Posted on: 02 May 2000, by Kim Fagley

Surnames > Holland

...like to more information for this family. I can give more info later if any connection. Thanks. Kim Fagley

Looking for Ancestry of Sarah Fagley Simpson Posted on: 01 Feb 2005, by Barbara Roberts

Surnames > Fegley

I am looking for the ancestors of Sarah Fagley wife of Robert Belleville Simpson (b. 1838). She may have been the daughter of Ludwig or Lewis Fagley and Mary Ann Fox. Not sure. She lived in the Cincinnati Ohio ar...

Re: Fegley(Voegly) - Bobb Connection Posted on: 27 Feb 2004, by  jhutso

Surnames > Fegley

I saw your message and I am searching for info on a Sarah Voegeli (Fagley) who married George W. C. Wile. My Sarah came from Montgomery Co. as well. Have you found out more on this family?

Sarah A. Fagley/Fegley/Voegeli/Voegele - western PA Posted on: 25 Sep 2003, by Janet Hutson

Surnames > Fegley

Looking for info on my gg grandmother who married George Washington Conrad Wile. She was born in 1833 and died in 1898 in Clarion Co. PA. They were married at the Stone Church in Blairs Corners on...

Re: Mary E. FAGLEY, b. 1823 Posted on: 05 Apr 2005, by Janet Hutson

Surnames > Fegley

...message went through, so thought I'd respond again. My great, great grandmother was Sarah A. Voegeli (Fagley) Wile born in 1833 and died Sep 10, 1898. She married George Washington Conrad Wile in Clario...

Mary E. FAGLEY, b. 1823 Posted on: 12 Mar 1999, by  Dee_Cameron

Surnames > Fegley

Mary Etta or Marieta FAGLEY or other spellings b. sept. 23, 1823 in Berks Co. PA Baptized in the Longswamp Reformed Church Nov. 3, 1823. Daughter of John and Catherine, who moved to Clarion Co., where Mary ...

Re: Cadlwell Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by LISA

Surnames > Caldwell

Becky, Hello I think you may have sent me an email. I need to sift through my mile high papers and get answering them. Anyways This is my family line too. Hugh and Joanna Had my granny Verna. I hav...

Faglie Posted on: 27 May 2000, by  B_Klisavage

Surnames > Fagley

Looking for information on a Newt Faglie who had a brother John. Lived in Ballinger, Merkel and Utopia, Uvaldia areas of Texas.

Fagley/Faglie/Faglier Posted on: 22 May 2000, by  B_Klisavage

Surnames > Fagley

Surfing the net researching wife's family tree. believe we can connect. Please contact me.

Re: Catharine Miller >abt. 1767 – 1822 > York Co. > PA Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  LlewellynD.Ri...

Surnames > Miller

I have a different Spelling "BEYER" that wed My GT.GT. Grandfather George Fagley ( Feagley)George was bn. in 1811 supossedly in Dauphin Co. --Elizabeth Beyer was his first wife.-She was probably f...

Missing relatives Posted on: 20 May 2000, by  k_regenos

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Juniata

...1803. She was born 17 Jul 1791 in Baselland and is believed to have married a Fegley (or Fegeley or Fagley) and moved to Juniata Co. Pa. One brother stayed in Lancaster County, PA and the other moved to Sta...

Albert Ferry Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  danfitch1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Warren

I have records showing Albert Ferry and Catherine Veronica (Fagley) Ferry having children in Warren PA. The births were from 1919 to 1922 although there were children born before and after these years. This...

Dugal McQueen Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by  Katiediiid

Surnames > McQueen

There is a posting from Hermon Fagley regarding a Dugal McQueen. The message is #108. The message mentions that he was a P.O.W. Hope this is your relative.

Unger Posted on: 25 Apr 1999, by Kathryn F. Oyler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northumberland

...1921 and is buried at the Blue Church, Ralpho Township, Pa. His father was Jacob Unger and Catherine Fagley (my relative). Daniel married Huldah Raker who was born 20 June 1844 (probably Shamokin Twp.) but ...

Fagleys-Feagleys Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by  Llewellyn86

Surnames > Fagley

...Our Fagleys were From Blair Co. Pa. -But my earliest ancestor was bn. 1811 in Dauphin Co. Pa. -George Fagley. They settled Later in Snyder Twsp- and Blair Co. Pa. -He had several Farms ,His son was george L...

G Ray Weston 1899-1974 Posted on: 19 Aug 2002, by  DABritten

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...painter. Born July 25, 1899 in Blandburg, son of Sanford and Charolet (McCready) Weston, he married Ruth Fagley on March 17, 1930 in Cumberland, Md. Surviving are his wife, a son, Van; 3 grandchildren, 1 ...

Re: Henrietta Geltmacher Posted on: 19 Jul 2004, by Llewellyn D. Rinald

Surnames > Krammes

Do You see any signs of Huffnagels near your Geltmachers? I have a feeling that the two families might have linked to earlier Huffnagels in Pa. ( There are also early Geltmachers in Frederick Co. Mary...

Re: Ross Downs was married to Lottie Mae Fagley Posted on: 26 Mar 2002, by Tammy

Surnames > Downs

My G-Grandfathers name was Ross Downs who was married to Lottie Mae Downs (Fagley) and lived in Clarion County, PA they had 5 boys and 5 girls. One of which was my grandfather William L. Downs Sr. Who lived...

G Ray Weston 1899-1974 Posted on: 20 Jun 2002, by Dale Britten

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...painter. Born July 25, 1899 in Blandburg, son of Sanford and Charolet (McCready) Weston, he married Ruth Fagley on March 17, 1930 in Cumberland, Md. Surviving are his wife, a son, Van; 3 grandchildren, 1 ...

Re: Ross O.Downs from New Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Posted on: 03 Apr 2002, by Tammy

Surnames > Downs

...Ross O. Downs wo was also my G-Grandfather. He had 10 cihldren and was married to Lottie Mae Downs (Fagley). He was from New Bethlehem , PA. Any of this familiar? Tammy

Guy Nelson Fagaly Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by Joe Sanders

Surnames > Fagley

Looking to connect Guy Nelson Fagaly (born 17 July in KY?; died 30 May 1964 in Franklin, Warren Co. OH). This is my wife's family line.. any assistance or clues would be appreicated. You may e-mail ...

Re: Ross and Lottie (Fagley) Downs Posted on: 26 Feb 2004, by  Rogernale43

Surnames > Downs

...while looking for info on my Aunt Hilda Downs Nale's parents. Hilda's parents were Ross and Lottie Fagley Downs according to Hilda's obituary. I think I may have found Ross' parents on the 1880 Census. T...

Sarah Fagley/Fegley/Voegele/Voegeli - western PA Posted on: 25 Sep 2003, by Janet Hutson

Surnames > Voegele

...Mar. 24, 1863 and the church records recorded her last name as Voegeli although later it was known as Fagley. She was born in 1833 and died in 1898. If you have any ancestors who lived in the Clarion/A...

Hoover's in Texas Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by Angela Hoover

Surnames > Fagley

I have some info on the Hoover's in Texas. Mine were from Ohio then moved to KS and then to Ft. Clark near Bracketville Texas. I have some info but I'm stuck on the Great-Great grandparents. Norman Je...

Ella (Bridgit) Kerrigan Fagley Posted on: 04 Aug 2006, by  EllaB2

Surnames > Kerrigan

...America around 1900 (don't know exact year.) Settled in Philadelphia, PA. Married a man with last name of Fagley (his first name MAY have been George). They had one daughter, Kathryn (Muriel); and, four so...

smink/unger family tree Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by carol unger smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northumberland

...father was daniel unger who married hulda raker. daniels father was jacob unger who married catherine fagley. clara sminks father was william smink who married polly paul

Cornelius MCCOLLUM Posted on: 17 Apr 1999, by Doug Garber

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Atlantic

...Stryker (ed), dated 1872. He is buried at Old Bethel Cemetery in Tate Twp., Clermont Co., OH as Herman Fagley of Clermont Co., OH, said he was. In the early 1800's there was a major "relocation" o...

Kellum's NJ or s e Md? Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by Hermon Fagley

Surnames > Kellum

My wife picks up Izora Kellum,1880's in Brown Co,Oh,and they moved from eaastern shore Md Kellum neighborhood to NJ IN Clermont Co,Oh Kellum neighborhood.

Obituary: Barger, Ekis, Fagley, Shumaker, November 30, 2006 Posted on: 09 Dec 2006, by  reberkheiser

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clarion

...Dorothy E. Ekis, 78, formerly of Marienville, died Sunday, November 26, 2006 , in Easton . William A. Fagley FAIRFIELD , Calif. – William A. Fagley, 74, of Carson City , Nev. , died November 25, 2006 , in Trai...

Re: LIVERINGHOUSE FAMILY PA. Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by  pkfagley0321

Surnames > Liveringhouse

Hello Denise & Sandy, My name is Kim Fagley. I am a descendant from Laura Alice Liveringhouse Holland. My father was Warren John Holland, Jr. I am also researching the Liveringhouse family. Please ema...

Peter Liveringhouse Family Posted on: 01 Nov 2001, by  pkfagley0321

Surnames > Liveringhouse

...Anyone can reach me at this email or at my own email Kim Fagley-kafagley@acsworld.net Thanks, Kim Fagley

Levi Bailey Croy/Jane or Jennie Irwin Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  joswibo

Surnames > Croy

...Daughtery),Clara Louise Croy(married name Boggs), William Gardner Croy, Sarah Jane Croy(married name Fagley), Othnial George Croy, Ida Mae Croy(married name Stukins),Robert Henry Croy and Charles Bailey Cro...

Re: Liveringhouse search Posted on: 08 Apr 2007, by  pkfagley0321

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Elkhart

Hello, My name is Kim Fagley, I am desended through Laura Alice Liveringhouse Holland of Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania. I have been reseaching the Liveringhouse family. You can contact me at kim63_genealo...

Re: Millard Fagley/Fagaly Posted on: 26 Feb 2007, by  Bettyscottmar...

Surnames > Fagley

Can you give me birthdate of this Fagley and state. Betty in TN

Re: Rodna Lee Fagley Posted on: 28 Jan 2007, by  anniesal

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Mother

I assume you are female??? I am looking for my nephew who was born in 1967 but at the Huntingdon, Pa. hospital. My sister (the mother) was born in 1948 in Huntingdon. Please respong with any other ...

Re: Rodna Lee Fagley Posted on: 29 Dec 2006, by  anniesal

Are you sure that you were born at McGee Woman's Hospital. Could you have been born in Huntingdon, Pa.? Looking for a child born in Huntingdon in 1967..........Thank you.

Rodna Lee Fagley Posted on: 19 Feb 2002, by  Rodna1967

Rodna was my given name at birth. I am searching for my mother who was born in Huntington County, PA around 1950. She gave birth to me in 1967 in Pittsburgh, PA at Mcgees Womans Hospital. If you ha...

Re: Millard Fagley/Fagaly Posted on: 26 Feb 2007, by  Bettyscottmar...

Surnames > Fagley

Can you give me birthdate of this Fagley and state. Betty in TN

W. A. Fagley, 82 Posted on: 07 May 2007, by  ohioflower

Surnames > Sarvey

Requiem Set Today For W. A. Fagley CLARION - William Alexander Fagley, 82, a retired Pennsylvania Game Commission employee, was found dead Thursday in his Clarion Township home. Born January 17, 1877, at Huefne...

Frank L. Hendricks 1902-1993 Posted on: 12 Feb 2007, by  puppup

Surnames > Hendricks

...Surviving are his wife of 67 years, the former Loretta Lynn; three daughters: Betty Stahl and Martha Fagley and Gladys Foust, all from Danville; nine grandchildren; 13 great grandchildren and one great-grea...

Re: Copenhaver - Dean - Fagley - Fry - Grady - Klett - Potter - Schneck - Sterrett - Stroup - Turney - Wensel - Wile Posted on: 19 Feb 2007, by  lhobbs142

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clarion

My husband descends from William H. Grady (b. abt 1823)via his son William Anderson Grady (b. Jun 1850)and wife Sophia Elizabeth McGonigle all of Clarion Co., PA. Interested in more information about ...

Getz Family Info Update!! Posted on: 17 Jun 2007, by  pkfagley0321

Surnames > Getz

...email at this time is kim63_genealogy@yahoo.com. I will update my email when it changes. Thank you, Kim Fagley

per page