Search the Boards

Search Results for "FAGGARD" - 212 Messages

per page

Descendants of Charlie Lang & Mary Rosie Faggard b 1857 Posted on: 18 Sep 2004, by Tracy

Surnames > Lang

...or where they might have lived please contact me. Thank You Tracy (1) Charlie Lang .....Mary Rosie Faggard b 1857 d ?? (b TX d ??) .(2)Minnie Amelia Lang 1876-1964 (b near San Angelo TX d Chalk Mountain Tex...

Charlie Mary Faggard Lang Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  SREEDY5206

Surnames > Lang

I am looking for information about Charlie Lang and Mary (Rosie) Faggard Lang. They lived for a time in the Hamilton County, Texas area. Mary was born in 1857 in Texas. Her parents were George W. and Martha ...

Crabtree Cemetery Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  AMIEA

Surnames > Crabtree

David,I am yet to find the CRABTREE CEMETERY,I did however, find some FAGGARD relatives. Are you related to Sarah Ann? She is my gg grandmother. I will e mail you with some details.

Crabtree cemetery Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by David R Faggard

Surnames > Crabtree

Amie, I am also interested in the Crabtree cemetery, and the burial place of Sarah Faggard Crabtree, and her parents. I would appreciate any info you find. David R Faggard

CRABTREE CEMETERY Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by  AMIEA

Surnames > Crabtree

...for" CRABTREE CEMETERY" in and around Mobile Co. Looking for the burial sites of Ervin and Sarah FAGGARD CRABTREE and those of Sarah's parents Daniel and Martha FAGGARD Perhaps there has been a name chang...

Re :Descendants of ?? Malone & Martha Faggard 1854-1899 Posted on: 19 Sep 2004, by Tracy

Surnames > Malone

...about them or where they might have lived please contact me. Thank You Tracy (1)??? Malone .....Martha Faggard 1854-1899 (b Alabama d ???) .(2) Ivy Malone 1869-??? .(2) June Malone 1871-??? .(2) ?? Malone 1...

Crabtree Cemetery Posted on: 07 Apr 2000, by  AvisFaggard37

Surnames > Crabtree

I am looking for the location of Crabtree Cemetery. It might be around Mobile, Al. Daniel Faggard and Martha A. were buried there. Thanks

Re: Littleton Crabtree and Nancy Busby Posted on: 04 Mar 2003, by  @@katrobbins@...

Surnames > Crabtree

...Busby 2/7/1858 Mobile Co. Alabama.Littleton b.1/26/1835 d.5/25/1887 s/o Ervin Crabtree and Sarah Ann Faggard,he was born in Mobile CO. He was a brother to my G Grandfather Samuel T. Crabtree,SR. Do you know...

Waltman Posted on: 07 May 2000, by Diane Miles

Surnames > Waltman

...gggrandfather. His wife was Lillie Virginia Davis . Her parents were James Jefferson Davis and Nancy Varina Faggard. You can e-mail me at dollydoo1@aol.com

Casper Fluke Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Diane

Surnames > Fluke

...information regarding his father and mother and siblings. Thank you very much. He supposedly married Jane Faggard and they had 6 or 7 children.

Lucinda Faggard/Faggert MS c. 1775/80 Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Margie K. Ezell

Surnames > Faggard

Researching for info on Lucinda Faggard/Faggert b. c 1775/80 and was married to Walter Denny. Not sure where they are from originally but my gggrandmother, Melinda Denny Turner was b. about 1831 in Jackson ...

Faggards of Hamilton Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by  AvisFaggard37

Surnames > Faggard

...Do you know if he is a son of Henry or a brother or maybe something else. Nobody in Hico remembers a Faggard Store. I would be very interested in having a copy of the article. Thanks William Faggard

Faggard Family Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by  LyndaLangston

Surnames > Faggard

It looks like your Lucinda is a daughter of Henry and Catherine. We Faggard researchers only have two sons, Daniel b abt 1784 SC and John G. b abt 1802 SC, so your Lucinda would fit in this family. John G....

Grandparents Gravesites Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by  AMIEA

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Baldwin

...for the gravesites of Littleton CRABTREE his wife,Rebecca Cox CRABTREE, their son Ervin CRABTREE Henry FAGGARD his wife,Catherine Their son Daniel FAGGARD and his wife Martha,and Sarah Ann Faggard CRABTREE d/o Daniel and ...

White Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Diane

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Jasper

...name was Lillie Virginia Davis. Her fathers name was James Jefferson DAVIS and he married Nancy Varina Faggard. I have not done too much on this family yet. There is so many names that I ...

White Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Diane

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Jasper

...name was Lillie Virginia Davis. Her fathers name was James Jefferson DAVIS and he married Nancy Varina Faggard. I have not done too much on this family yet. There is so many names that I ...

Jacob Forney Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  AvisFaggard37

Surnames > Forney

...born in North Carolina. Jacob Josephus died in Harrison Ark. 1919. Does any of this ring a bell? Avis Faggard

William Faggard Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  AvisFaggard37

Surnames > Faggard

...correspond privately. I am happy to share information when I can. Yes my mother was Charity (not Carity) Emma Faggard William Faggard

Faggard Store Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  SREEDY5206

Surnames > Faggard

Here is my address: Susan Reedy c/o CDI Contractors, PO Box 686, Little Rock, AR 72203. Am looking forward to seeing the article, so are my parents. Thanks again.

hico faggards Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by  SREEDY5206

Surnames > Faggard

steve, could you possibly send me a copy of the article william faggard requested about the faggard store in Hico. My great grandparents George Zona Faggard were living in Hico and George worked in Thurber in the coal mi...

susan faggard Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  SREEDY5206

Surnames > Faggard

steve, I'm confused... your ggm is/was susan faggard. Who was her Father? I have a family tree that my uncle did. I would love for you to see it and see if there are discrepancies between the two. Could you ...

faggards from Hico Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by  SREEDY5206

Surnames > Faggard

Hi there, Your mention of Hico jumped out at me. My great grandparents, George "Bud" Zona Faggard lived in Hico. My grandfather Great Aunt spent many years in Hico and Thurber area. I'm trying to...

Susan Faggard Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  spate1958

Surnames > Faggard

My Susan ws born 1852 according to census. I believe here father was George--because my gm daid her fathers name was George, because Susan is in the 1880 Hamilton cty Tx census next to Martha, the wid...

Faggard Store Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  spate1958

Surnames > Faggard

I think the Faggard who went to Portales was the Faggard who raised my ggm and her siblings after they were orphaned. The article is non-specific--an old cowboy remembering it was there, and saying early familys we...

Frontier Times Article Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  spate1958

Surnames > Faggard

...Hamilton Cty Clippings file at the DRT Library in San Antnio--An oldtimer in the 1930's remembered the Faggard store in early Hico. By the way, my ggm was a Susan Faggard, daughter of George, and I think the sister...

Faggards Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  SREEDY5206

Surnames > Faggard

...we dont have to post it on the message board. One quick note you might find iteresting, there was a Faggard General Store owned by MJ Faggard in Portales, NM in existence during the early 1900's. My fahter (Joe Faggard, S...

William Faggard Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  AvisFaggard37

Surnames > Faggard

Melissa I forgot to include my e-mail address. avis1929@aol.com William Faggard

Faggard Family Line Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Melissa Fisher

Surnames > Faggard

Hi William, I saw your replies to a previous message and noticed you are from the Daniel and Martha Faggard line as I am too. Our line goes Henry, Daniel, and by default we assume William. My grandfather and...

Jacob Forney Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by Avis Faggard

Surnames > Forney

What state is Forney Ridge Creek Trail in? I am related to Jacob Forney Sr. born about 1721 in Alsace, France, died 1806 in Lincoln Co. North Carolina Avis Faggard

CLYDE MORGAN Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by  SREEDY5206

Surnames > Morgan

...during WWI. He also may have been related to a Lorraine Morgan, possibly a sister. My great aunt Fern Faggard Gibson was good friends or possibly distant relatives with these two. I have old photos of both M...

Samuel and William Faggard Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  LyndaLangston

Surnames > Faggard

Does anyone have information on Samuel Faggard who was listed in the 1830 Mobile Co., AL census, along with Daniel and John? He was 65, with 3 females and 5 males. Who were the children? Also, William Faggard was ...

Faggard (searching) Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Lucienne,Rhonda,(Faggard)Smith

Surnames > Faggard

My name is Lucienne Rhonda Faggard (Smith)I am searching for any and all information about my ancestry,focusing on the Faggard genealogies.Any assistance would very much be appreciated,as I stated any and all detai...

Re: Descendants of George Christ 1851-1950 & Martha Faggard 1854-1899 Posted on: 11 May 2007, by  kidtaxi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Anderson

Please contact me at tkennedy@our-town.com I would be extremely interested in any information on this family. Thank You Tracy

Jefferson (Jeffery) Walters Posted on: 16 Mar 2007, by  Amck623

Surnames > Walters

...greatgrandfather. Jefferson Davis Walters, b. 1861 Jackson County, MS s/o Dawson (b. 1830) and Catherine Faggard (b:1833) siblings: William E b: 1855, Celia b: 1858, Dawson b: 1866,Mary A b: 1871 and Jane ...

Mary Benner Picture Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by  AvisFaggard37

Surnames > Forney

I sent you an e-mail twice and it was returned both times. Send me an e-mail so I can get your address right. Avis Faggard avis19292@aol.com

Jefferson (Jeffery) Walters Posted on: 16 Mar 2007, by  Amck623

Surnames > Walters

...greatgrandfather. Jefferson Davis Walters, b. 1861 Jackson County, MS s/o Dawson (b. 1830) and Catherine Faggard (b:1833) siblings: William E b: 1855, Celia b: 1858, Dawson b: 1866,Mary A b: 1871 and Jane ...

Family Web Site now online Posted on: 09 Feb 2007, by  kidtaxi

Surnames > Barnhill

...Arnold, Barnhill, Barnes, BeBee, Booner, Bowman,Burleson, Combs, Cosby, Crabb,De La Garza, Dodd, Dugger, Faggard, Fellman, Fitzhugh, Foster, Gardner,Hardy,Ireland, Jewell, Hardy, Harris, Hooper, Johnson, Ken...

Early 1900 Portales Residents Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  LyndaLangston

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Roosevelt County Searchers (RCS)

John McLain FAGGARD b 1849 Choctaw Co., AL and his wife Melissa Jane FOX, d 1912 Portales; John Henry PENDLEY b 1866 Arkansas md 1891 Hale Co., TX Virginia Frances MCCORMICK d 1922 Portales; Calvin Robert LA...

Family website looking for others with Faggard's in their family tree. Posted on: 30 Mar 2008, by  kidtaxi

Surnames > Faggard

...am researching my family tree. I have recently started a website and am looking for others who have Faggard’s in the family history. I am inviting others to my website to take a look around do some researc...

Faggard Family - Texas Roots Posted on: 02 May 2008, by  sreedy1

Surnames > Faggard

Hello, I am looking for copies of photos for my earlier Faggard Family. I also have many posted on my ancestry.com Faggard Family tree. Would love to share. I am looking for Martha and George Washington Faggard, Rosie ...

Doyal/Faggard 1900 Bosque Co Texas US Census Posted on: 04 Apr 2008, by  CKDoyal1

Surnames > Doyal

http://content.ancestry.com/Browse/View.aspx?dbid=7602&path=Texas.Bosque.Iredell.4.14&sid=&gskw= The above link, page 14 of the census listed in topic title, lists Alfred Faggard, Jennie (Crawfo...

Mr. Lester Sanders Posted on: 25 Nov 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Services for Mr. Lester Sanders, 87, of Marshall,TX will be held at 4:00 p.m., Thursday, May 31, 2007, at The Colonial Chapel of Sullivan-Heaster Funeral Home in Marshall. Rev. Sam Cutrone will offic...

Re: New Faggard researcher. Posted on: 24 Sep 2008, by  sreedy1

Surnames > Faggard

Hi Dan, Several years ago I sent you my Faggard family research which you incorporated into your family tree but where I stopped at George Washington Faggard you show him as the son of Daniel Faggard. Have you found a so...

Re: Re :Descendants of ?? Malone & Martha Faggard 1854-1899 Posted on: 30 Sep 2008, by  sreedy1

Surnames > Malone

...Tracy, Have you found any new information about this Malone family? I am researching the Malone and Faggard families. I may have some info on John Malone son of JQ and Martha. If you are still researching...

Re: Faggard Family Posted on: 07 Sep 2008, by  Rachel Turner

Surnames > Faggard

I too am stuck at Henry. Henry>Daniel D. & Martha Ann Wells> Catherine Josephine & Thomas O'Caine/Cain/Kane/Kain (and so and and so forth, I am 4 more generations down from there - and i...

Re: Faggard Family Posted on: 08 Sep 2008, by  Silverleaf33

Surnames > Faggard

Hi Dan, I haven't done any research on Henry for a long time. Some think the Faggard/Faggart families in North Carolina are related to ours. I'll have to check that out. Sorry to say I don't have any inf...

Re: Re :Descendants of ?? Malone & Martha Faggard 1854-1899 Posted on: 10 Nov 2008, by  norawall209

Surnames > Malone

Me! Me! Me! Iva Nora Malone was my great grandmother.... I have info and pictures...

Re: Charlie Mary Faggard Lang Posted on: 03 Jan 2009, by  kidtaxi

Surnames > Lang

Charlie Lang & Mary Faggard were my great great grand parents. Please contact me. tkennedy@our-town.com i look forward to hearing from you. Tracy

Re: Trying to find Thomas O'Caine Posted on: 16 Oct 2008, by  Rachel Turner

Surnames > Caine

No, I have not been back home to check that kind of stuff at the courthouse since I started my search. I'm pretty sure he died in Mobile Co., AL. His wife is buried in our family cemetery so it is pos...

William Faggard New Mexico - Illegal Cattle Scam Posted on: 10 Feb 2009, by  CKDoyal1

Surnames > Faggard

Is this William Faggard related to John McLain Faggard family? From: The Pacific Reporter page 747-749 http://books.google.com/books?id=rUE8AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA749&dq=faggard&ei=c62RSaTPFoPAlQS4-5zWCg STATE v. FAGGARD....

per page