Search the Boards

Search Results for "FADLEY" - 169 Messages

per page

James Franklin Bell Posted on: 05 Dec 2001, by Bob Bell

Surnames > Madison

Looking for information on a James Franklin Bell,who lived in the Augusta County or Rockingham County in Virginia. He was married to Fannie M. Fadley. He could be Kentucky.

Milum Gibson 1925-1994 Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by Josie Fadley

Surnames > Gibson

Looking for anybody related to Milum Gibson Born Nov. 26, 1925-Died Oct. 31, 1994

Roy L Messick of Rockingham Co., VA Posted on: 16 May 2001, by  tbmessick

Surnames > Mezick

I am trying to connect Roy L. Messick (1922-1987), son of W. Franklin Messick and Lula Lineweaver, and the husband of Charlotte Hinkel to my family. I am the son of William Earl Messick (1916-1999), ...

Joseph Brann Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by P. Wimberly

Surnames > Brann

My father, Joseph Franklin Brann was born in Florida in 1911. His mother was Cora Virgina Fadley from Maryland - Father Joseph Archibald Brann who could have been from Maryland was probably born in 1880's. ...

James Eugene Titus Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by  c1mt106

Surnames > Titus

Look for info on James Eugene Titus who married Haddie Fadley. They had a son (my grandfather)named Joseph Carleton Titus b.1-3-1925 in Leesburg, Virginia. He served in the Army in world war 2 and died 9-10...

Isaac Gossett Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by BJ Cox

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Henry

Do you have the parents of Isaac Gossett. I believe that he must tie into my line which were the only GOSSETTS in Henry County. Some of our family were also in the Muncie area. E-mail me at mtncousn@s...

Hurless Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  BillBailey411

Surnames > Hurless

...would like to have the John and Christina's children because I have only Hannah that married Steward Fadley Custer. Now believe my Mary (Hurless) Norrick was her old brother. Thanks.... Bill Bailey, 1409 ...

Marriage Lookup Posted on: 14 Nov 2006, by Bob Bell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Amherst

Need someone to lookup a marriage between James Bell and Malinda Frances Fadley, betwen 1865-1873. Thanks for your time. Bob

FADLEY FUDALA Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by Judy Clauss

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

My only purpose in asking the nationality, was to try to determine if your FADLEYs came from the same area as my FUDALA's. I've been told that could indicate a relationship..Judy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Frederick

Need someone to lookup a marriage between James Bell and Malinda Frances Fadley, between 1865-1873. Thanks for your time. Bob

FADLEY Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Judy Clauss

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

What nationality is FADLEY? It came up when I did soundex search for my FUDALA. I've see FUDALA mispelled many ways, so I thought I'd check. Mine is Polish/Austrian/Hungarian/Bohemian/Slavic depending on wh...

COLUMBUS OHIO FADLEYS Posted on: 28 May 2001, by  peggymcelroy

Surnames > Fadely

MY GRANDFATHER WAS MICHAEL EUGENE FADLEY. I AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION ON THE FADLEYS. I HAVE SOME INFORMATION.

Columbus Ohio Fadelys Posted on: 28 May 2001, by  suepatterson4...

Surnames > Fadely

...George T. Fadely Jr, son of George Taylor Fadely, Sr. I know that partof the family spelled the name Fadley, and that my grandfather and grandmother lived for a while in the 30's at the home of Peg Fadley. I have...

FADLEY FAMILY Posted on: 29 May 2001, by  peggymcelroy

Surnames > Fadely

Hi Ssue: Thank you for replying. Peg Fadley was my grandmother. Her husband was Michael Eugene. We all called him Gene. I would love to trade information. I am just starting out to trace the family. So I c...

Columbus Fadelys and Fadleys Posted on: 29 May 2001, by  suepatterson4...

Surnames > Fadely

...think it is evident that my grandfather was a friend and probably a cousin of Michael Eugene and/or Peg Fadley. My records show that the common address from about 1933 to 1934 was 42 Clark Place in Columbus...

FADLEY FAMILY Posted on: 30 May 2001, by  peggymcelroy

Surnames > Fadely

SUE: CLARK PLACE WAS WHERE MY MOM AND FAMILY LIVED FOR AWHILE. PEG FADLEY WAS MY MOMS, MOM. PEG MARRIED MICHAEL EUGENE FADLEY, HIS PARENTS ARE ROSE MAE SLANE AND PERRY FADLEY. MICHAEL HAD A BROTHER RAYMOND WHO MARRIED...

Fadley's of Rockingham Co Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by  tbmessick

Surnames > Fadely

I am the great grandson of Virginia Ellen Fadley 1864-1914 of Rockingham Co., Va. Her siblings were John, Lydia, Charles and Angeline. I do not know who her parents were Virginia married John Baker in 18...

Re:Virginia Ellen Fadley Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by Dianne

Surnames > Fadely

She was the daughter of Moses Fadely Caroline Shadwell. Dianne (Fadeley) Camp the4camps@earthlink.net

Fadley, John Posted on: 17 Jun 1999, by Factley

Surnames > Fadeley

In the ref. to John Fadeley in the 1835 census I made a spelling error as the census lists the name with the extra e as in the above spelling.

FADLEY FAMILY Posted on: 28 May 2001, by  peggymcelroy

Surnames > Fadely

I AM JUST STARTING OUT ON THE FADLEY FAMILY. I WOULD APRECIATE ANY HELP YOU COULD GIVE. MY GRANDFATHER WAS MICHAEL EUGENE FADLEY. HE MARRIED MARGARET FATH. HIS PARENTS WERE ROSE SLANE AND PERRY MICHAEL FADLEY. ALL MY ...

Fadley Family Posted on: 28 May 2001, by  the4camps1

Surnames > Fadely

HI Peggy, I do have some information on them, although it is probably what you may already know. E-mail me, the4camps@earthlink.net and I will e-mail it to you, and check further into what I can find,...

Re: Fadley Family Posted on: 20 Mar 2002, by  cSanta1553

Surnames > Fadely

Hi Diane, I have read all these Fadeley messages but haven't seen the one I'm searching for. I recently came into possession of some letters written during the Civil War by a W. G. Fadeley with th...

related to me??? Posted on: 16 Oct 2002, by jody james fadley

Surnames > Fadely

im from Virginia....woodstock and mom moved the e in our last name......fadley related?????

family Posted on: 07 Oct 2000, by Mary Campbell

Surnames > Fadely

Just have to know how you fit in the Fadley family. I have found some of the family online. Never knew my grandparents they die before I was born. My mother could not tell me much about the family. All she ...

FADLEY FAMILY Posted on: 28 May 2001, by  peggymcelroy

Surnames > Fadely

MY GRANDFATHER WAS MICHAEL EUGENE FADLEY. HE WAS BORN ON MAY 5, 1895. HE MARRIED MARGARET FATH. HIS PARENTS WERE ROSE MAY SLANE AND PERRY MICHAEL FADLEY. WE ARE IN COLUMBUS OHIO. WE ARE JUST STARTING OUT TO TRACE...

FADLEY FAMILY Posted on: 29 May 2001, by  peggymcelroy

Surnames > Fadely

THE OHIO FADLEY'S CAME FROM GERMANY TO PENNSYLVANIA TO INDIANA, SOME CAME TO OHIO AND STAYED. I HAVE JUST STARTED OUT TRACING THE FAMILY, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ON MICHAEL EUGENE, HIS FATHER WAS PERRY ...

WOODSTOCK VIRGINIA 9-21-72 Posted on: 28 Oct 2001, by Patti (Richards) Krawczyk

Surnames > Fadely

...1972 in Shenandoah county virginia. My mother was white, 14-15 and i was her first. Her name was Rose Fadley pronounced fad-lee) and was the daughter of a minister. My father might have been traveling throu...

Re: Fadeley's in Virginia: Joe, Sallie, Virginia, Charles A, Caroline, Algeline, John Posted on: 02 Jan 2002, by  rmageorge

Surnames > Fadeley

My Great Great Grandmother was Angeline Fadley, she was the daughter of Joseph and Sallie Fadeley, She had my Grandfather George Franklin Fadeley out of wedlock in 1884. She died in 1944 in Rockingham Count...

Fadley of Virginia Posted on: 08 Dec 2001, by Bob Bell

Surnames > Fadely

Looking for information on a Fannie M. Fadley Bell. She was married to James Franklin Bell.She was born on Oct. 20,1845 near Mt.Crawford, Va. and died April 3, 1926 in Augusta County, Va.I don't have inform...

your daughter perhaps?? Posted on: 22 Sep 2004, by Nikita Fadley

Surnames > Fadely

wow.....i never thought i'd come across you like this....it's me!!! Your daughter!!! So much for my phone call.....

Marriage Lookup Posted on: 19 Nov 2006, by Bob Bell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Nelson

Need someone to lookup a marriage between James Bell and Malinda Frances Fadley, between 1865-1873. Thanks for any help. Bob

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Bedford

Need someone to lookup a marriage between James Bell and Malinda Frances Fadley, between 1865-1873. Thanks for any help. Bob

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Buckingham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Madison

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Botetourt

Need someone to lookup a marriage between James Bell and Malinda Frances Fadley, between 1865-1873. Thanks for your time. Bob

Re: Grapes/Richardson Posted on: 19 Apr 2007, by  waterld

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Hampshire

Paul, From what I have found, the "Jacob" Grapes who married Sarah Fedele (or could be Fadley) was actually named John Henry Grapes and he went by Jacob. As far as I can tell, Jacob was the firs...

Gerald E. Owens Posted on: 28 Oct 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...James Carlisle Owens in 1928; a sister, Catherine May Alexander in 1974; and a step-son, Dennis Duane Fadley. Survivors include a son, James C. of Salina, two daughters, Leona Thompson and Pamela Lewis bot...

Re: 106th Virginia Militia Posted on: 25 Jul 2007, by  JohnRichardKi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Mason

...Davis, Eugene *Eades, Jacob b. 1841 *Eades, Joseph *Eckard, Calvin m. Ann Eckard Edmonds, Martin b. 1842 *Fadley, Isaac b. 1831 m. Betty Slack Farwell, David Finimore, ...

DOAK, James Dale Carter Posted on: 20 Oct 2000, by Suzanne Hadley

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ritchie

...Virginia Booher of West Union, WV; a brother, William L. Doak, Jr., of Greenwood; a half-brother, James W. Fadley of Clarksburg, WV; and two half-sisters, Anita D. Whitehair of Flemington and Gina L. Booher...

Blanch Hawkins Rayburn Posted on: 28 Mar 2008, by  becdecoy4558

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Mason

...Muncie, Ind. Mrs. Robert Rayburn of Albany, Ind. Mrs. Josie Rayburn of Columbus, Ohio and Mrs. J. F. Fadley of Selma Ind and Mrs Clifford Rayburn of Mucie , Ind. Preceding her in death, her father, a siste...

Re: Charles and Dicia Parsons Posted on: 25 Jan 2008, by  skjones1021

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > DeKalb

...10 brothers and sisters. Hazel, Harvey, Hayward, Hollice, Icle, Harold - All Erlewines. George, Opal, Fadley and Tracy were Wolfingbargers. I have just started researching for family and would appreciate a...

Re: Family History Posted on: 24 May 2008, by  shiftedoh

Surnames > Sherman

...10 Jun 1858- d. 07 Apr 1939)is my is my great grandfather. He was born in Shenandoah Co.,VA to Levi Fadley Shireman & Elizabeth Dake Hollar. He died in & is buried in Newark,Ohio I'm attaching a pic...

Re: FADLEY Karis Reverend STAHL 1935 1978 Missionary, minister, musician, teacher, wife-mother, Thy work was done well, Death is bu Posted on: 18 Jul 2008, by  CarolynShupe4...

Surnames > Fadley

...url to this stone: http://teafor2.com/Swisher_DenCoTX.htm Lots of sw Pa. surnames in this cem. The Fadley - Stahl - Swisher/Switzer surnames are in my direct lines in sw Pa. & Md.. Would be happy to...

FADLEY Karis Reverend STAHL 1935 1978 Missionary, minister, musician, teacher, wife-mother, Thy work was done well, Death is bu Posted on: 08 Oct 2008, by  t42swisher_de...

Surnames > Fadley

FADLEY Karis Reverend STAHL 1935 1978 Missionary, minister, musician, teacher, wife-mother, Thy work was done well, Death is but a shadow across the path to Heaven. David Strickland photographed this grav...

Elizabeth Kolb from Pa married Michael Fadley Posted on: 31 Dec 2008, by  JeanneTrump58

Surnames > Kolb

...on an Elizabeth KOLB born in Germany and died in 1763 in Philadelphia County, PA. She married Michael FADLEY and had 4 children - Peter, Sarah, Elizabeth, and Esther. I would love information on her paren...

CARTMILL/LOCKHART Posted on: 26 Jan 2009, by  laschneider_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Montgomery

...be his last name since Ellen had a sister who married a Carlyle Bechtle). Tom Henry George Tharp Jake Fadley Sam Baker Lina, (no last name) John Lenier Mary Ann and Nellie, Mary Ann's daughter. Wm. Lockhart...

Re: Rev. Paul and Rebecca Freeman and family Posted on: 06 Jun 2009, by  MLM44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Wythe

...Rebecca FREEMAN died before 23 Oct 1994. Enterprise newspaper Wythe County VA 26 Oct 1994 Rebecca Fadley +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++= From the Social Security Death Index: Name: Paul E. Freeman ...

Rev. Paul and Rebecca Freeman and family Posted on: 27 May 2009, by  allisonalmond

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Wythe

Looking for information about Rev. Paul Freeman and his wife Rebecca and their daughter Rebecca Fadley and her children.

Fedeli spellings Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by Roscoe Fadely

Surnames > Fedeli

Did you get the info you wanted on the Fedeli spellings? Fedli, Fedeli, Fadley, Fadely, Fadly, Faidly, Federle and others are all related. Email me if you are interested, at roscoefa@strato.net

Obit - Branum Mrs Thomas or Fadeley FADLEY Mary c1839 - 1905 VA Posted on: 01 Feb 2010, by  skgraham

Surnames > Branum

www.newspaperarchive.com 31 January 2010 Harrisonburg Rockingham Register 1905-08-01 page 3 column 3 Harrisonburg, VA MRS. THOS. BRANUM DEAD. Expired Saturday Morning Near Mt. Sinai After Protracted...

per page