Search the Boards

Search Results for "FACKRELL" - 248 Messages

per page

Obit: Lucas Neal Crawford Posted on: 14 Mar 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Crawford

...Maureen Crawford and partner, Flak Rackham of Albuquerque; sister, Sara Kay Crawford and partner, Andy Fackrell of Amsterdam, Netherlands; grandmother, Eileen Crawford; and grandfather, Joseph Kivlen. He was ...

John Augustus White of Websterslanding, Syracuse, NY Posted on: 26 May 2002, by  cyain4yrs

Surnames > White

26 May, 2002 I am looking for information on my gggrandfather John Augustus White born in Canada, place unknown, about 1763. Moved to NY where he married & raised a family. Died at Websterslandi...

Looking for relatives from Donaciano Gutierrez Posted on: 17 Mar 2001, by Claudine Fackrell Gutierrez

Surnames > Gutierrez

I am his daughter, He was born in Miguel Del Alto, Mx in 1888. Know relatives exist in La area. Thanks

William Aurthur Grenfell Posted on: 30 Apr 2001, by Sarah Fackrell

Surnames > Grenfell

I'm looking for people that may have know this man or his relitives. I'm hid grandaugher and i would like to know more about him and maybe track some geneology.

Norma Jean Binnie-Alexander Binnie Posted on: 24 May 2000, by Chris Fackrell Stuart

Surnames > Binnie

I"m new on the net. So look at the message I posted on Alexander Binnie under your name. Also if you are aware of thr area- Falkirk, Larbert, Steinhoiusemuir, Carron. All thees lie within a few m...

Coeur d' Alene Likens Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by Sarah Fackrell

Surnames > Likens

This is my grandmother, i was wondering if anyone has any information on her. She was married to William Grenfell.

Symen Myron Williams Jane [ Sisk ] Williams Married abt 1873 in Iowa Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by Darrell Fackrell of Utah

Surnames > Williams

I'm looking for my great grandparents Symen Myron Williams and Jane Sisk, Married in winterset,Iowa they had a child named Minnie Tempie Remintey Williams borned oct. 22 1883 winterset iowa. He went b...

marion Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by darrell fackrell

Surnames > Williams

is symen myron who married jane sisk in iowa the one your looking for. fackrellsr@ut1.net

Re: GEORGE HAGEN and HELENA SCHALE Posted on: 07 Mar 2005, by  1elda

Surnames > Hagen

...people originally German? Thanks for any help you can give me. Roxie Fackrell

Re: Gloria Fackrell Martin Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by  nec1102

Surnames > Fackrell

Thanks so much for your help. Hope they will call or write. Please note my new email is nec1102@aol.com. GFM 's research was posted on LDS site. Maybe it was for her husbands side of the family or ...

Louise Fackrell Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by  @@jerald@favo...

Surnames > Fackrell

Looking for info on Louise Fackrell. All I have is a photo of a tombstone in the Riverside-Thomas Cemetery, Thomas, Idaho. It says: "Louise Fackrell 1867 - 1945". This is all I know about her.

Anna E. Fackrell Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by  @@jerald@favo...

Surnames > Fackrell

Looking for info on Anna E. Fackrell. All I have is a photo I took at the Riverside-Thomas Cemetery, Thomas, Idaho. It states: "Anna E. Fackrell 1875 - 1901".

Re: Anna E. Fackrell Posted on: 29 Sep 2002, by Jerald Thompson

Surnames > Fackrell

The "Anna E. Fackrell" you are referring to as being buried in the Riverside-Thomas Cemetery in Idaho would be Anne Elizabeth Probst, who was born 11 Mar 1875 in Bern, Switzerland, and who died 6 Se...

John Fackerell (c1797-1869) Lisbon, New York Posted on: 04 Jun 2002, by Bill Hull

Surnames > Fackrell

...This family tended to use the spelling "Fackerell" but some records show the name as "Fackrell."

Re: John Fackerell (c1797-1869) Lisbon, New York Posted on: 29 Jul 2002, by Lisa Evans

Surnames > Fackrell

Hi, I am a Fackerell. I live in Colorado so does my Dad and brothers. We had a time line done on our family. When I go see my Dad I will look in it and see if I can help you.

Re: John Fackerell (c1797-1869) Lisbon, New York Posted on: 29 Jul 2002, by Bill Hull

Surnames > Fackrell

Hi Lisa, Sounds like we connect. I have done some further research on Edward Fackerell and Theresa Bassett, and I am very certain Edward was the son of John Fackerell and Jane Clements. John and Ja...

Re: John Fackerell (c1797-1869) Lisbon, New York Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by  jfackerell716...

Surnames > Fackrell

I was wondering if Bill Hull learned any more about John Fackerell, Edward Fackerell, or the Fackerell family from Lisa Evans? She was going to ask her father for information. Thanks! Any additional i...

Re: John Fackerell (c1797-1869) Lisbon, New York Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by Bill Hull

Surnames > Fackrell

Yes, I have learned some additional information on the Fackerell family. I'll e-mail you with the new materials. Bill

Re: John Fackerell (c1797-1869) Lisbon, New York Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by Lisa

Surnames > Fackrell

Thank you. I look forward to reading what you have found.

Re: John Fackerell (c1797-1869) Lisbon, New York Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by Lisa Evans

Surnames > Fackrell

My dad had a search done on our family. I will ask him again for the results of that search.Funny, he had an Uncle named Jack Fackerell.

Re: John Fackerell (c1797-1869) Lisbon, New York Posted on: 02 Jun 2004, by Terry Fackerell

Surnames > Fackrell

I am the father of Lisa who answered you in the past. I am the great grandson of edward fackerell of whom you speak and my great grandmother was theresa. I have a journal written by theresa about her ...

Re: John Fackerell (c1797-1869) Lisbon, New York Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by Paul

Surnames > Fackrell

Hello, does your timeline go back to the east end of london, england at all? Paul Fackerell, thats where im from

Re: John Fackerell (c1797-1869) Lisbon, New York Posted on: 10 Feb 2003, by Jack Fackerell

Surnames > Fackrell

Dear Paul, There is a Doug Fackrell who may know more about the London Fackerells. Write me at Jack219@aol.com and I'll send you his e-mail. Jack Fackerell, Seattle area

Re: John Fackerell (c1797-1869) Lisbon, New York Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by Paul Fackerell

Surnames > Fackrell

Im from east end of London England, im 30, my dads name is robert, he is 58 and he is the youngest of 12 children (up to 85 years), the family has always originated from this part of london,east end. ...

Re: John Fackerell (c1797-1869) Lisbon, New York Posted on: 05 Feb 2003, by Bill Hull

Surnames > Fackrell

Hi Paul, Thanks for your message. At this time, I don't know where in England John Fackerell originated, just that he was born about 1797. I do know he had a brother who settled in Montreal, Quebec...

gloria Posted on: 09 Jun 2002, by ff

Surnames > Fackrell

gloria could still be contacted at the Taurus address. That is her daughters home. She is in a care center.

New Fackrell CD Available Posted on: 09 Aug 2002, by  @@jerald@favo...

Surnames > Fackrell

The Fackrell Family Organization held it's bi-annual Genealogical Seminar last Saturday at Woods Cross, Utah and now has available a CD containing all the information the FFO knows about descendants of James ...

Re: New Fackrell CD Available Posted on: 01 Oct 2002, by Joan Hansen

Surnames > Fackrell

I would like to purchase a Fackrell CD, I am a Great Great Great Granddaughter of Amy Crumb and James Fackrell

Re: New Fackrell CD Available Posted on: 23 Nov 2003, by  lacree

Surnames > Fackrell

I live in Woods Cross and am a decendent of Juliet Fackrell. I would be interested in the CD. Thanks, Les

Re: New Fackrell CD Available Posted on: 04 Apr 2005, by Karen Bendall

Surnames > Fackrell

Would like a Fackrell Cd, I live in Utah. Please reply. thanks

Ref New Fackrell CD Posted on: 09 Aug 2002, by  @@jerald@favo...

Surnames > Fackrell

I forgot to give my e-mail address for contacting me about the CD. My e-mail is jerald@favorites.com . Thanks.

Looking for Julie Fackrell Posted on: 13 Oct 2002, by  jxnstitcher

Surnames > Fackrell

I am looking for Julie Fackrell living in Blue Springs, Missouri. Anyone who might know of her or has an email address for her... PLEEEEEEEEASE let me know. I am her cousin from Salt Lake City and have tr...

Re: Looking for Julie Fackrell Posted on: 30 Nov 2004, by  AmyMacavinta

Surnames > Fackrell

What is Julie's brother's name???? I also live in Utah and I had a cousin named Julie too, I think she would be about 28-ish?? Her mother was Debbie, her dad Gary -- they got divorced and we never s...

Curious about new info on fackerells Posted on: 08 Jun 2003, by jack fackerell

Surnames > Fackrell

Does any one have more information about John Fackerell,David Fackerell, or Edward Fackerell? Does anyone know what the derivation of "Fackerell" is? one theory is that it comes from old F...

Re: Curious about new info on fackerells Posted on: 12 Nov 2003, by Jerald

Surnames > Fackrell

...seeking info about? When and where did they live, who were their spouse, children or parents? I am the Fackrell Family Organization Genealogist. We are all descendants of James Fackrell and Amy Crumb, early Mormon...

Re: Curious about new info on fackerells Posted on: 29 Feb 2004, by  billfackerell

Surnames > Fackrell

Hi, I am woundering if anyone Knows where the name Fackerell originated. My granddad's name was David Fackerell, Who lived in the east end of london england. Any info would be great.

Re: Curious about new info on fackerells Posted on: 01 Mar 2004, by jack Fackerell

Surnames > Fackrell

Dear Billy, I am certainly not an expert, but other Fackerell's have indicated that there have been Fackerells in the North Petherton area of Somerset for hundreds of years.There is a Fackerell far...

Re: Curious about new info on fackerells Posted on: 25 May 2005, by  maureen860

Surnames > Fackrell

...back to the 1841 Census in England. Not my family of Fackrell's at this point in time. The name was Fackrell in Somerset very early, the Sheerness, Kent and East London branch of Fackrell became Fackerell over time. ...

Re: Curious about new info on fackerells Posted on: 27 May 2005, by Jack Fackerell

Surnames > Fackrell

Thanks, Maureen. Please write me at my e-mail address . I am very interested in what you can share! Thanks again! Jack

Re: Curious about new info on fackerells Posted on: 06 Jan 2006, by  1elda

Surnames > Fackrell

Hello, I was interested in your comments. I am descended not from the David Fackrell, but his brother Joseph Crumb Fackrell b. 1781 d.21 Dec 1867. Our line ends at George Fackrell b. 1684 North Petherton, Somerset, ...

The Fackerell Organization, TFO Posted on: 13 Aug 2004, by Jeff

Surnames > Fackrell

How do I join "The Fackrell Organization"? I just found out that my deceased grandmother was a member of this group in 1963-1964. Is this organization still in existence? (I am descended from Jam...

Re: The Fackerell Organization, TFO Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by Jack Maurice Fackerell

Surnames > Fackrell

Dear Jeff, Contact Lois and Jack Worlton for information. worlton@aol.com They have tons of interesting history especially about the Mormon relatives. I come from a different branch living in Color...

Re: The Fackerell Organization, TFO Posted on: 19 Nov 2004, by Lee

Surnames > Fackrell

Jeff; We are trying to gather the cousins and relatives of our James and Amy Fackrell descendants. It seems we've lost a few along the way!! The Fackrell Org in Utah is sending out newsletters and posting reunion ...

Re: The Fackerell Organization, TFO Posted on: 30 Nov 2004, by  AmyMacavinta

Surnames > Fackrell

Hey, me too!! I am descended from James & Amy as well, through David, Cyrenus, Israel, then Arvin, my grandfather. Amy Utah

Vern Fackrell Posted on: 26 Apr 2005, by Elizabeth

Surnames > Fackrell

...ancestry. We can't seem to find anybody from his grandmother's side of the family. Her name was Beth Fackrell and she married into the Doidge Family. Her brother was Vern Fackrell. He lived in Clark Washington for pa...

Fackerell Families of North Petherton Posted on: 15 Feb 2006, by  DavidSchenck2...

Surnames > Fackrell

Although I have no personal connection with the Fackerell Family, I have copies of some antique maps showing the location of two properties in and near North Petherton, Somerset that were occupied by ...

Biography: David Bancroft Fackrell Posted on: 31 Mar 1999, by Lois Fackrell Worlton

Surnames > Fackrell

We recently completed a 400-page biography of David Bancroft Fackrell entitled: The Legacy of David Bancroft Fackrell and His Family This biography begins with the history of James Fackrell, Sr., in North Petherton, Somerse...

Book order Posted on: 01 May 1999, by Dawn Bancroft

Surnames > Fackrell

I'm interested in the book you're offering if it can give me some history of my family, the Bancrofts. Please let me know how much information about them is contained in the book. I appreciate your as...

DIANA FULLER Posted on: 01 Sep 1999, by  PattyGail13

Surnames > Fackrell

Do you have any info about Diana Fuller, who is a relative (possibly an aunt)of Martha Ann Chapman Fackrell, of Camrass (Cambria?), and Louiston (Lewiston), Niagara Co., NY; wife of F. Charles Fackrell. Looking for D...

Re: DIANA FULLER Posted on: 30 Sep 2002, by Jerald R. Thompson

Surnames > Fackrell

...Chapman was proxy. Other females listed in this group are [the relationship of the proxy, Martha C. Fackrell, is shown in parenthesis]: a "Mrs. Chapman", died in VT abt 1838 (Grand-daughter) Mart...

per page