Search the Boards

Search Results for "EULALIA" - 2,427 Messages

per page

Miguel Suniga and Crisanta Gomez Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by  rose0856

Surnames > Zuniga

...Gomez (Born 1839 in Losoya, Bexas, Texas) were married September 17, 1849 in San Antonio. Children: Eulalia; Jesusita(Genaro de la Cruz) my family line married 1875 in Losoya, Clara, Margarita married Antoni...

Re: Rodenberg/Rothenberg Germany? HELP Posted on: 16 Feb 2005, by Fred Norton

Surnames > Wagner

... HESSEN, GERMANY ……………………………….* ANNA EULALIA DENTZER b. MAY 2, 1640, STEINBERG WATZEN,...

Re: James Benton Majure "History Of Majure Family in America" Posted on: 07 Jan 2002, by Mary Ann Dodd

Surnames > David

...family in the "book", descended from John Gray Majure (1818-1876). My grandmother, Nannie Eulalia Majure King, is my connection to the Majures. She is descended from William Karnehan Majure (1822-1...

Re: Bio Posted on: 01 Aug 2006, by Tony

Surnames > Zuniga

My grandfather's name is Dagoberto and a sisters Eulalia and Rosabel. My dad 's name is Celestino like his grandfather.

Re: James Benton Majure "History Of Majure Family in America" Posted on: 07 Jan 2002, by Mary Ann Dodd

Surnames > David

..."Other than manuscript" Alternatively, I could photocopy mine for you. My grandmother, Nannie Eulalia Majure King, is my connection to the Majures. She is descended from William Karnehan Majure ...

Weatherfords in Texas Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by  Eleanor_1939

Surnames > Weatherford

My great grandmother is Levitia Eulalia Weatherford Henderson, granddaughter of Red Eagle. She and some of her brothers lived in Texas. If you will email me at djmc@wt.net, will send you what I have. However...

Derina David Majure Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Mary A. Starrett Dodd

Surnames > David

...grandmother, as I am the daughter of Ophis (Virginia) King Starrett, a daughter of Henry Thaddeus Nannie Eulalia Majure King. Most of my Majure info is from James Benton Majure's "History of the Majure...

RE;HILARIA GARZA Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by  FKautsky

Surnames > Garza

YOU SAID SECOND MARRIAGE DO YOU KNOW WHAT HER FIRST WAS TOJESUS LOPEZ AND THEY HAD A DAUGHTER EULALIA LOPEZ?, tHANKS FOR YOUR INITIAL REPLY, WOULD APPRECIATE ANYTHING ELSE, THE FAMILIES I AM CHECKING ARE ALL...

Re: MICHAEL WAGNER - Illinois/Germany Posted on: 20 Apr 2003, by Fred Norton

Surnames > Wagner

...MARRIAGE DATE PLACE OF MARRIAGE CHILDREN ANNA EULALIA DENTZER b. 1640 Updated: March 29,2003 REMARKS:

Edward George McDuffie Posted on: 25 Jul 2003, by Danny Harbin

Surnames > McDuffie

Please email me. Penelope McDuffie's daughter, Eulalia, was my GrandMother. She married Andrew Jackson Harbin.

Re: Write Down your Family Info 4 each Generation. Posted on: 04 May 2002, by Patti B. Collins

Surnames > Lovern

...do not have the name for, but she gave birth to all daughters. My great grandmother's maiden name was Eulalia Windle. (There are other names — Hunter Lovern, Harry Lovern and Jim Lovern, mentioned, but I am...

Re: Knauf Ryan Waterloo MI mid 1800s Posted on: 26 Sep 2004, by Sharon Marz

Surnames > Knauf

Casper Knauf and Roxina Margaret Ryan would have been my great grandparent's. My mother Marian Eulalia Knauf is the daughter of James Knauf and his wife Marguerite (Margaret) Sullivan. My mother and her tw...

Margaret Judge Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by donna burke

Surnames > Judge

...1830's? in Ireland, m. Patrick Ford, circa 1860's? at least 2 children known, Ellen Ford,b.1866, Ireland, Eulalia,b.?, family lore has it that Eulalia was a nun. Margaret and Patrick Ford are my gggrandparetns, any...

Re: Eulalia Ruth Tickle Cole Posted on: 19 Feb 2003, by Candie Somerville

Surnames > Tickle

...daughter of Bonnie and Earl Somerville, The Grandaughter of Iley and Loretta Tickle, and the Great neice of Eulalia and John Cole. I am sorry to tell you she passed on last year in florida where granny and ...

Eulalia Ruth Tickle Cole Posted on: 23 Nov 2002, by  lkhsmith3217

Surnames > Tickle

I am looking for Eulalia Ruth Tickle, married John Cole. Her brother Iley Grayson Tickle married John's sister Loretta Cole. I am the daughter of John & Loretta's sister Della. I last saw Eulalia, John & Lo...

Montano's from Michoacan, Mexico Posted on: 02 Mar 2002, by Brandy Montano

Surnames > Montano

I am searching for information regarding Eulalia Avilez and Jose Montano (reyes?) and their children or other relatives... their children's names are Diego, Roberto, Javier, Gabriel,Laura, Nilda, and Rosaeli...

HIPP 1835-now OH>IN Posted on: 18 Jul 2003, by  Judy Lehman

Surnames > Hipp

...Illinois. She married ROLAND LEROY BONEWITZ, son of ALBERTUS BONEWITZ and MARY CUMMINS. Children of EULALIA HIPP and ...

Re: Montano's from Las Vegas, NM Posted on: 18 Jan 2006, by  mkdreier

Surnames > Montano

...possibility that perhaps your grandfather may be this Luis Montano of whom I speak. My grandmother was Eulalia Montano, daughter of Jose Gabriel Montano and Vidalia Aragon. Jose Montano was born on March ...

MASFERRER-AYMERICH Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Evette A. Burset Saldana

Surnames > Masferrer

Descendants of Asiscle Masferrer and Rita Aymerich Generation No. 1 1. MASFERRER1 was born Abt. 1705 in Vidreras, Gerona, Spain. He married WIFE. She was born Abt. 1710 in Spain. Child of MASFERRE...

Jimenez/Gimenez from Corozal, Magueyes - Info Listed from 1910 Census Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by  emmcaramirez

Surnames > Jimenez

...- 6 maria r. - hija - 4 eulogio gimenez - jefe - 46 eusebia rosario river de gimenez - esposa - 33 eulalia gimenez perez de albaladejo - hija - 20 martin albaladejo santiago - yerno - 26 felipe gimenez pere...

Lyman, Truman and Mott White Posted on: 18 Jan 2004, by  DickDaugherit...

Surnames > White

I am doing research on my GGGF Truman Moss White. His daughter Mary Eulalia White Meeks is my GGM. I have been able to trace Truman to Edmeston, Otsego Co. and Lenox, Madison Co, NY. in the 1850, 1860 and 18...

Obit: Edmundo S. Tafoya Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Tafoya

...neighbors. He is survived by his sisters, Delia Cordova, Ruth Gonzales and husband, John, Eloisa Martinez and Eulalia Medina and husband, Miguel; brothers, Eladio Tafoya and wife, Stella, Tito Tafoya and wif...

Carrasco From Texas Posted on: 20 May 2006, by Rose

Surnames > Carrasco

...information on Primitibo Carrasco. The only information I have names him as father to my Grandmother Eulalia Jones Valenzuela, born in September 1903 and died in San Angelo Texas in September 1965. Any infor...

I''m a Cozadd Posted on: 15 Dec 1999, by Gladys-Cozadd-Monkman-Zimmerman

Surnames > Cozadd

...is my very first time trying to find out more info. My Dad was George William Cozadd and my Mom was Eulalia Lea Seay.I was born in Peoria,Illinois My mom passed away in 1985 and my father passed away 1996.If...

Zuniga, Alvarez Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by Clara Guerra

Surnames > Zuniga

...Zuniga is my great-grandmother and Beto Alvarez is my grandfather(her oldest son). My mother remembers Eulalia (Lala) because she lived behind my parents' old house. I'm currently compling info. on my dad'...

Zuniga's from Roma Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Alex Zuniga

Surnames > Zuniga

...(Beto) Alvarez. They both lived in Roma my fathers name was Alejandro Molina Zuniga he had a sister Eulalia Zuniga Rangel, as well as many other relatives. Maybe you can gather a little more info...Alex

Obit- Eulalia C. Claiborne Posted on: 16 Jun 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Surnames > Claiborne

She was 91 years old when she died Tuesday, 8 June 2004 in Bastrop, TX. She was born 28 Jul 1912 in the Alum Creek Community in Bastrop County, TX to Tom and Myrtle Roe McPhaul Kimbrough. She married ...

Luciana Chapa (surnames: CHAPA, LOPEZ, GUERRA) Posted on: 23 Nov 1999, by  bbarrier

Surnames > Chapa

Luciana CHAPA is my great-great grandmother. She married Ramon LOPEZ, and they had a daughter, Eulalia LOPEZ (b. 12-10-1900, d. 7-24-1979). She married Rafael GUERRA, Jr. in August 1921. If any of these nam...

Earnestine Tickle (Bates) Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Wanda Montgomery

Surnames > Tickle

...I dont have your email, please contact me at wkmontgo@aol.com. Would love to hear from you! John and Eulalia Cole live close by me here in Florida.

Re: Zuniga's in Starr/Zapata Counties Posted on: 01 Aug 2006, by Tony Garcia

Surnames > Zuniga

...Zapata County in the community of San Ignacio, Texas. Other possible relatives of Dagoberto Zuniga are: Eulalia, Rosabel, and Alejandro Dagoberto is my grandfather

Tickle family in Buchanan Co. VA Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by Wanda Montgomery

Surnames > Tickle

...bunch of kids, including my mom, Mary Frances. Siblings include Fred, Daniel, Iley Grayson,Lillie Sue, Eulalia Ruth, Wilma,and 2 half sisters Rita and Ila Mae. His father was Dan Tickle. He worked for Ritter...

Simon Halm Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by  GOberst4918

Surnames > Halm

...Carl b. 1893, Isadore b. 1896, Stanislaus b. 1897, Herman b. 1899, Marcella b. 1901, Rosalind b. 1903, Eulalia b. 1902, Lousia and Sybilla died in infancy. The family lived in Fremont. I'm still in contact w...

Obit: Agustin Villegas Posted on: 12 Aug 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Villegas

...husband, Cruz, Lupe Ulibarri and husband, Frank, Adelaida Campos, Josefina de la Trinidad Villegas, Eulalia Navarette and husband, Luis, Rosario Sanchez and Celia Herrera and husband, Emiliano Jr.; two broth...

Obit: Ralph Salas Villegas Posted on: 23 Jan 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Villegas

...and husband, Cruz, Lupe Ullibarri and husband, Frank, Adelida Campos, Sister Josephine De La Trinidad, Eulalia Navarette and husband, Luis, Rosario Sanchez and husband, Pablo, Celia Herrera and husband, Emil...

Noblett Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by Doris

Surnames > Noblett

Ira, born 1828, was the son of Thomas and Elizabeth Casey Noblett. Thomas was the son of William and Margaret Barr Noblett. William was living in Rhea Co., TN by 1808. He entered land in MO in 1839. T...

Noblett Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by Joseph

Surnames > Noblett

..., my wife was Diana Duncan, Her Dad wasJohn Duncan who married Carena (Renekinger)Dumcan,her Mom was Eulalia (Noblett)Duncan, her dad was Frank Noblett and married Lu;a copeland Noblett, there dad was Jeff a...

1910 Abad Family in Yauco, PR Posted on: 30 Apr 2001, by  emmcaramirez

Surnames > Abad

...vega - jefe - 66 emilia rodriguez - esposa - 29 paca abad rodriguez - hija - 15 juan e. - hijo - 13 eulalia - hija - 11 salvador - hijo - 3 virginia - hija - 4 juana - hija - 2 juana r. - hija - 8 months

Charles W Milks (1897) Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by Linda Milks

Surnames > Milks

...Wayerloo. Charles' picture is on p. 263. Children of Charles Jessie (all born in Fairbank, IA), 8: 1. Velma Eulalia Milks 2. Rayburn Labern Milks 3. Wilma Milks 4. Zelma Arlene Milks 5. Thelma Eileen Milks ...

james gilbert harrvey Posted on: 18 Nov 1999, by aurelie uhlmann

Surnames > Harvey

...Gilbert Harvey, who, I believe, resided in New York in the 1930's and 40's? He was at one time married to Eulalia Wichelns in the mid 30's and is my grandfather. Any information on him would be greatly appre...

Re: Palacios Lineage Posted on: 06 Apr 2004, by  RubieGolart

Surnames > Palacios

...9. Elvira "Vira" Terrazas Palacios 10. Maria "Mary" Lydia Terrazas Palacios 11. Eulalia "LaLa" Terrazas Palacios 12. Victoria "Vicky" Terrazas Palacios My wife, Eva &...

Re: PALACIOS INFORMATION Posted on: 06 Apr 2004, by  RubieGolart

Surnames > Palacios

Blanca, ¿Podría ésta ser las personas que usted es discurso de? Abuelo de mi esposa, Miguel Iguada Palacios, movido a New México y más adelante a San Jose, California. &...

REYES SANCHEZ in UTUADO/HATILLO/ARECIBO Posted on: 15 Nov 2005, by Leslie

Surnames > Reyes

...(1905) Rosa Reyes Sanchez (1907) Prudincia Reyes Sanchez (1909) 1920 Census Hatillo Barrio Aibonito Eulalia Sanchez de Reyes 40 yrs children: Manuel Reyes Sanchez Claudio Domingo Carlos Andres Ramon ...

Re: Collins from Grayson co. Virginia Posted on: 03 Aug 2005, by  rbtj_1

Surnames > Collins

...Collins, b. 1784 Grayson Co. Va. but moved to Letcher Co. Ky. Several of his children were born in Va.: Eulalia, 1811, Thomas, 1817, Priscilla, 1812, William, 1821. James married Elizabeth Lewis c. 1810. ...

Ciales, Puerto Rico Posted on: 03 May 2000, by Mirtia Gonzales

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > Puerto Rico Hispanic Genealogical Society

I am doing research on the following names: Mariano Colon Rivera- b. abt.1861 (g-grandfather) Tomasa Gonzalez Rivera- b. abt.1861 (g-grandmother) Catalina Colon Gonzalez- b.1899-d.1975 (my grandmothe...

Rafael Cuevas Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by  irenecaban

Surnames > Cuevas

...the same problem. My Caban ancestors are connected to my Cuevas ancestors from the same area through Eulalia Toledo, my father's maternal grandmother. Eulalia just happened to be my maternal grandmother's cousin. I...

Burton and Shankle Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  WSHANKLE

Surnames > Shankle

...b. -- ___ 1888 d. -- ___ 1932 m. Fred Bowles 3 Franklin Bowles 3 Fred Bowles 3 Claiborn Bowles 3 Eulalia Bowles 2 Myrtle Burton b. ...

The Cuevas Connection - Lares/Utuado, PR Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  irenecaban

Surnames > Cuevas

...Manuel, Isabel, Herminia, Eulogia, Jose Aguedo and Nicolasa among others. My grandmother was a cousin of Eulalia Toledo, who turned out to be my father's grandmother. Josefa died in Carolina in 1975. She was...

Re: Roiz Posted on: 24 Dec 2002, by Mona Martinez

Surnames > Roiz

...are several Roiz families that did immigrate from Cuba to Florida. Jose Estban Roiz of Colio married Eulalia Posada Cueto of Vinon, Santander Spain.

Granger obits from Oakland Co. Michigan Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by  pskanneman1

Surnames > Granger

Hunting for obits for Gaylord G. & Eulalia Scheuer Granger or any information on their family. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Sue

webb in bradley maine Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by linda b.

Surnames > Webb

i am trying to find the ansestors of my grandparents amos and eulalia morgan webb. they lived in milo maine and in bradley maine

per page