Search the Boards

Search Results for "ESPOSITA" - 18 Messages

per page

sorrentino Posted on: 21 Feb 1999, by donna esposita

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

my grandfathers mothers maiden name was sorrentino.His name was Angelo Coprvino. thats all the information I have at the moment-good luck on your search//

Critelli family of Catanzaro in Calabria Posted on: 25 Aug 2002, by  robinrader

Surnames > Critelli

...relate to the surname of Critelli from Cicala, Catanzaro in Calabria. Antonio Critelli married Gabriella Esposita in the late 1800s. They had four children: Pasquale, who was my deceased maternal grandfathe...

Francuge (?) ROSSI and Nancy ESPOSITA Posted on: 29 Jan 2007, by  jerrybald

Searching for these two, arrived in England around 1900. Francuge (unusual or wrong?), born in Italy, 1868, and his brother Mark, born 1876, and Francuge's wife Nancy, born 1871. Mark and Francuge wer...

Nicola Mazzei, Angelina Falvo, Sarvina Aiello & Francesco Falvo IN NICASTRO REGION Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by maria severi

...researching Aiello from Decollatura, near Nicastro. Some names in our family are Carmine Aiello m Santa Esposita, Paolo Aiello m Rosangela Felice Aiello, Michele Aiello, Bernardo Aiello, Stefano Aiello. Do an...

AIELLO FROM CALABRIA Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by maria severi

...are Paolo Aiello m Rosangela, sister Grazia Aiello who were the children of Carmine Aiello and Santa Esposita and Bernardo Aiello who was the son of Felice Aiello. Maria.

Surnames in Lucera Posted on: 08 Oct 2007, by  piccirillo

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Apulia (Puglia) > Foggia

I have found these surnames in Lucera, some are spelled incorrectly, but it is not a complete list. Abonante Acquaro Addabbo Alasso Albanese Albezo Alesso Amato Amicarelli Amosino Andrizzi Andrizzo An...

Re: Glorioso's from Cefalu Posted on: 13 Apr 2008, by  LoveItaly2

Surnames > Glorioso

...records from Cefalu, Sicily: Film: 1964518, 1878, Record 16 Antonino Vincenzo Glorioso Emmanuela esposita intesa Pia In the Cefalu, Sicily records that I am researching Esposito/Esposita refers to an orphan. I...

Andrew Maurino, born ca 1871 in Italy, Married Vincenza Esposita in New York, lived in Massachusetts Posted on: 09 Jun 2009, by  DennisJenkins...

Surnames > Esposito

I am looking for information for a friend who's grandparents are Andrew Maurino (Mareno, Marino) (born in Italy about 1871) and Vincenza Esposito. They are married on 12 Apr 1901 in Queens, New York. ...

Re: Andrew Maurino, born ca 1871 in Italy, Married Vincenza Esposita in New York, lived in Massachusetts Posted on: 05 May 2010, by  DennisJenkins...

Surnames > Esposito

I have additional information about Vincenza. She was born to Dominico D'Agostina and Catherine Devai in Italy about 1885 and is listed with her mother and stepfather Paschel Dominick on the 1900 cen...

Re: Failla from Calabria, Italy Posted on: 02 Apr 2011, by  lenorarose1

Surnames > Failla

...Failla, married to Antonia, and born about 1872 in Castelbuono. Another is Onofrio Failla, married to Esposita Piraino, and born about 1854 in Castelbuono. With the second family, they were apparently the f...

Re: FANELLIS FROM RICCIA (near Campobasso) Posted on: 21 Apr 2012, by  a_allala

Surnames > Fanelli

...around 1900 and the mention of Penecale. The information I know is as follows . . . Frank and Concetta (Esposita) Penecale (My Great, Great Grandparents). Frank came to America first and settled in Edge Hi...

Gatto family from Rogliano Posted on: 17 Sep 2012, by  debjhun567

Surnames > Gatto

...side. His grandmother Emily (Emilia) Gatto b.1903 in Italy to Tom Gatto (1870-1933) & Giovanna Esposita (1875-1951). Emily married Octavius (Ottavio) DeRose b. 1895 also in Italy to Michael DeRose &...

DeRose family from Rogliano, Italy?? Posted on: 17 Sep 2012, by  debjhun567

Surnames > Derose

...& last child of the family. He married Emily (Emilia) Gatto (b.1903 dau. of Tom Gatto & Giovanna Esposita) in Italy and immmigrated to America in 1921. His brothers Vincenzo & Domenic had previou...

DeRose, Gatto, Medaglia, Esposito families from Rogliano?? Posted on: 24 Sep 2012, by  debjhun567

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Calabria > Cosenza

...child of the family. He married Emily (Emilia) Gatto (b.1903 dau. of Tom Gatto 1870-1933 & Giovanna Esposita 1875-1951)in Italy and immmigrated to America in 1921. His brothers Vincenzo & Domenic had ...

Re: Maria Failla from Castelbuono Posted on: 21 Sep 2014, by  lenorarose1

Surnames > Failla

...parents were Onofrio "Norman" Failla, born abt 1854 in Castelbuono and died in Pennsylvania and Esposita "Eloisa" Piraino, born in 1863 in Castelbuono and died on October 2, 1937 in Brookl...

TONY ESPOSITA Picture in 1942 Boswell, Pa Yearbook Posted on: 14 Feb 2005, by Linda

Surnames > Esposito

One picture exists of Tony in the Pennsylvania Yearbook. Boswell is just outside of Johnstown,Pa. He was a 10th grader there.

per page