Search the Boards

Search Results for "ENRIQUETA" - 583 Messages

per page

Obit. Magdalena Villasenor Posted on: 05 Feb 2004, by  KayRomubio

Surnames > Villasenor

...El Cajon died Monday. She was born in Mexico and was a homemaker. Survivors include her daughters, Enriqueta Orozco of Mexico, Francisca and Agustina Orozco of El Cajon and Lucia Orozco of Japan; sons, Fidel,...

Re: Looking for other Villasenor's Posted on: 16 Jul 2004, by Martha Serrano Lujan

Surnames > Villasenor

My mother's name is Enriqueta Franco Serrano married to Manuel Perez Serrano. My mother's older sister, Catalina Franco, married Miguel Villasenor from La Blanca, Zacatecas. I know they had children, my cousin...

Re: Books on the Chapa's Posted on: 23 May 2005, by  Dolores1195

Surnames > Chapa

Hi my name is Dolores L. Chapa my dad is Ramon Chapa my dad's mom is Enriqueta.

Re: Joaquin Chapa Posted on: 23 May 2005, by  Dolores1195

Surnames > Chapa

hi my dad is Ramon Chapa he's Enriqueta son please e-mail

Re: Zunigas from California..... Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by Jerry Zuniga

Surnames > Zuniga

...Mexico. His Father, I believe was Maximillian Zuniga...from Mexico also. Alfredo Zuniga was married to Enriqueta Contreras on 23rd of october, 1892. Please let me know if any one sounds familiar to your genea...

Monita/Mona from Coahuila MEXICO Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by Jose Maria Siller Cardenas

Surnames > Mona

Hi, My name is Jose Maria Siller Cardenas, my grand mother is Enriqueta Samaniego Gonzalez from San Buenaventura, Coahuila MEXICO. His mother was Adelina Gonzalez Mona, from San Buenaventura, Coahuila. They ...

Decendents of Leoner Longoria Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by  almarosa79

Surnames > Longoria

...married Concepcion Villarreal and hadk jacobo, Amelia blank, and blank, Jose Ma Longria marreid Blank, had enriqueta , Felicitas, Trista, and gregoria. My martin longoria married Cecilia olivarez villarreal, ....

Re: Jáuregui Posted on: 17 Aug 2002, by  jaregui

Surnames > Jauregui

...grandfather had four sons Jose, Vicente, Ignacio and Alfonso (my father). He also had two daughters Maria and Enriqueta. My mothers name is Dora Velasco de Valencia (not Basque) whose family emigrated with he...

Re: Familly Tree Posted on: 16 Jul 2004, by Martha Serrano Lujan

Surnames > Villasenor

My mother's name is Enriqueta Franco Serrano married to Manuel Perez Serrano. My mother's older sister, Catalina Franco, married Miguel Villasenor from La Blanca, Zacatecas. I know they had children, my cousi...

AZ Finley's Posted on: 07 Jun 2004, by  Roxanna6922

Surnames > Finley

Searching for rel of Charles Finley southern AZ rancher in 1900's wife Enriqueta, children Guillermo(William) Enrique and Ernestina Finley...she had a child named Ralph Finley Carrillo in 1926 who would be an...

In Search of Ayo, Canizares Posted on: 07 May 2000, by Bob Ayo

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

...named Manuel. Manuel ran for mayor of Habana at one time. Emma's parents name were Atilano Canizares and Enriqueta Ipolitte. I would appreciate any information on the above families.

Arevalo Perez (Islas Canarias) Posted on: 08 Aug 2003, by Jc

Surnames > Arevalos

...MIRALLES, Ana Maria b.1911 - Sagua de Tanamo,Cuba LAGUNA MIRALLES, Candido Del Carmen LAGUNA MIRALLES, Enriqueta LAGUNA MIRALLES, Hilda Maria LAGUNA MIRALLES, Jose Manuel LAGUNA MIRALLES, Lilia Mercedes L...

Searching for Enrique Valldejuli Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by Ismael Rodriguez Franceschi

Surnames > Valldejuli

Enrique Valldejuli was born in Puerto Rico in the early 1800s. He was the father of Enriqueta Monserrate Valldejuli, my grandmother. I need to know who was Enrique's father, granfather, etc.

Re: SOLORZANO Posted on: 15 Oct 2005, by  sassosja1

Surnames > Solorzano

...hijo de Rosa Solorzano fue Gilberto Moya fallecido en Panamá. Hay relación también con Enriqueta Usubillaga de Fernández que creo también es Solorzano de apellido materno. A la espera...

LUCIO Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by GEORGIA CARRILLO

Surnames > Lucio

...BEEN READING ALL THE LUCIO MESSAGES.MY GRANDMOTHER IS SANTOS LUCIO.HER SIBBLING ARE DANIEL(deceased)ENRIQUETA,MARIA,MOSES ALL LIVING EXCEPT FOR DANIEL.I KNOW TIO DANIEL HAS A SON BY THE NAME OF JUAN.JUST WONDE...

Re: Babilonia Posted on: 18 Dec 2002, by  efsacco

Surnames > Babilonia

...Babilonias listed there are Arturo, Carmen Luz, Lucidaria, Carmen Llamas de Babilonia, Selenia & Enriqueta Babilonia Iturino. What's nice about this ship manifest is that it has their dates & place of...

Alberto Heymann's picture Posted on: 22 Jan 2004, by  silviaeaston

Surnames > Heymann

my father Alberto's mother was Enriqueta Recio Heyman. My Heyman family came from Hamburg to Havana in the 1800's and I'm wondering if this Alberto might have been someone in the family.

Looking For Cousin`s Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by Rosie

Surnames > Rivera

Hello, I`m Looking For Anyone Related To Amodor Or Juan, Ruben, Robert Rivera, Or Enriqueta Garza Or Celia Ojeda, Any Of My Cousin`s Or Anyone That Knows Of Them Most Of Them Are From Madera, California, Pleas...

Looking For Cousin`s Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by Rosie

Surnames > Rivera

Hello, I`m Looking For Anyone Related To Amodor Or Juan, Ruben, Robert Rivera, Or Enriqueta Garza Or Celia Ojeda, Any Of My Cousin`s Or Anyone That Knows Of Them Most Of Them Are From Madera, California, Pleas...

Obit: ISIDRO CARBALLO ENRIQUEZ Posted on: 06 Mar 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Enriquez

...Española; grandson raised as a son, Jason Reddest of La Canova; father, Erasmo Carballo of Mexico; sisters, Enriqueta Enriquez and husband Pancho, Manuela Ibarra and Ramona Enriquez all of Mexico, and Mer...

Re: Barney Family of Colombia Posted on: 04 Oct 1999, by  William Barne...

Surnames > Barney

Descendants of William Albert BARNEY and Emilia Antonia GASCA 1. William Albert1 BARNEY, born 28 Jun 1858 in Holly Springs, Marshall Co., Miss.; died 27 Sep 1927 in Florida, Valle del Cuaca, Colombia...

Enriqueta de Silva Posted on: 23 Nov 2001, by Les Cameron

Surnames > Silva

Seeking information on Enriqueta de Silva, daughter of Jose Pablo de Silva of Santiago de Compostela (Spain). Enriqueta de Silva would be in her mid-50's now.

Eduardo Henriqueta Barela of Las Cruces NM Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by CindyF

Surnames > Barela

...you... I found a baptism record for Luisa Barela, baptized 1 Dec 1910. Parents were Eduardo Barela and Enriqueta Chavez. This record comes from the church records of Ste. Geneveive's in Las Cruces, NM.

Looking for lost siblings Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Heriberto Garibay

Surnames > Garibay

...other way around)which was my mom's mother. But on my mom's birth certificate it has that her mother was Enriqueta Ortiz.This is another story in it's self. But my mom stayed with her dad while her step brothe...

Eduardo/Enriqueta/Luisa Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by CindyF

Surnames > Barela

René~ I'm glad that info was of some help to you. I AM a Barela by birth, but as to whether we are related, I can't say at this time. I don't know of any connection, tho, between my family and ...

Godina Family Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Jessica G. Hernandez

Surnames > Godina

...Their names are Fidel, Gilberto, Pablo, Manuel, Bernardo, Ricardo, Juan Jr., Gustavo, Oscar, Antonio, Enriqueta and Maria. Does any of this sound a little familar to you? The namees of your great-grandfathers ...

Re: Botello Family in Texas Posted on: 08 Mar 2002, by Linda Botello Aldape

Surnames > Botello

...in California. My father's name was Raul Botello. His father was Marcos Botello & his mother was Enriqueta Vela Laurel. The names you mentioned, I do not recognize. My father was born in Laredo in 1917 and...

Hernandez Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Magdalena Montalvo Obert

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > Puerto Rico Hispanic Genealogical Society

...Hernandez b. 1850 and died bet. 1924-1925. Manuel married Maria Josefa Peres Crespo and they had Crecencia, Enriqueta, Julio, Emilio, Manuel and Gregorio Montalvo Peres. Cristina Montalvo Hernandez had a son...

Enriqueta Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by Henry

Surnames > Recio

Hi there... I too am from Brownsville. My Grandmother " Rosa " had a cousin named " Enriquetta " who to my knowledge never married. They eventually move to Houston where I still h...

Ismael Lechuga Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by Mario Lechuga

Surnames > Lechuga

Looking for info on my father, Ismael Lechuga and mother, Enriqueta Galvan. Ismael was born in Aguascalientes, Mex., 11/08/1892, my mother was born in El Paso, TX, 07/23/1898. Married my mother in 1920. Be gla...

Cristerna family from Durango Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by Raul C.S.Luna

Surnames > Cristerna

...success.Here are a few names..Francisco Cristerna..Hilaria Acuna, his wife; Paulino Acuna Cristerna,Enriqueta Medina Alva, his wife, Francisco, Maria Natividad, Maria Engracia, and Noberta (Noverta) Cristerna....

Lechuga's Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Mario Lechuga

Surnames > Lechuga

...for the info. As I menitoned, my dad, Ismael Lechuga was born in Aguascalientes but married my mother, Enriqueta Galvan in El Paso. 3 of my sisters and I were born in El Paso but grew up in San Francisco after...

Gracia in Spain Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Carmen

Surnames > Gracia

Dear Charlene, My ggmother (Enriqueta María de los Dolores y Navarro Fragoso Luque) was born in Malaga, Spain, in 1874. Her parents were Antonio Fragoso(...) and Josefa Luque Navarro; her gparents: Jos...

Soren Nielsen Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by Gabriella Nielsen

Surnames > Nielsen

My grandfather was Soren Nielsen, born 1866 Copenhagen? Denmark. He married Enriqueta Selinke in Argentina, they had 4 children. He died in Argentina the 2 2 1931

Ancestors in Lugo, Spain Part 2 Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by pilar varona franco

Surnames > Franco

forgot mothers name in previous message.enriqueta franco souto.left spain in 1924.

Surname: LUQUE-NAVARRO Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Carmen Consuelo

Surnames > Luque

...married to Antonio Fragoso Pa...(I cant read the document, from Malaga, Spain -and they had a daughter: Enriqueta Maria de los Dolores Josefa Trinidad Fragoso Luque, born in 1974. If you know something about t...

Re: PASSARO Posted on: 03 May 2002, by  mtrillo1

Surnames > Passaro

My greatgrandmother was Enriqueta Passaro, she was married with Ercole Rodríguez.

Ayo\\Canizares Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Bob Ayo

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

...Mayor (Alcade) of Havana sometime in the 1930's. Emma parents were Atilano Canizares (b. 1868) and Enriqueta Yploite (b. 1870). I believe Atilano had a shoe factory. I hope you can make a connection...Thanks

Apellidos LUQUE-NAVARRO-FRAGOSO Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by Carmen Consuelo

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Andalusia

Mi bisabuela ENRIQUETA MARÍA DE LOS DOLORES JOSEFA TRINIDAD FRAGOSO LUQUE, nació en Málaga, en febrero de 1874. Sus padres fueron: JOSEFA LUQUE NAVARRO (de Granada)y ANTONIO FRAGOSO P...(no pude...

Gabriel J Gonzales Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Carolina Gonzales-Branson

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Colfax

...He was supposedly (but this is unconfirmed) from a long line of Gabriel Gonzales. He was married to Enriqueta (or Henrietta Lovejoy who was born in Los Alamos, NM.) in or around Las Vegas Nevada. He worked for...

Re: family Posted on: 15 Dec 2002, by  doubleoducett

Surnames > Trejo

...if i could find my mother's family her maiden name is margarita barrios martinez and her mothers was enriqueta martinez de barrios which was married to manuel barrios.they lived in the united states cristal ci...

family Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by Maria de Jesus Trejo Dominguez

Surnames > Trejo

...GTO. He came to the U.S. at the age of 15 with his father, Francisco Trejo. He had a 3 sister's, Maria, Enriqueta, and Soledad. We met Soledad when my father died but we have lot contact with her and her famil...

PEDRO TREJO FROM CHIHUAHUA Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by Robert Trejo in CA

Surnames > Trejo

..."PANCHO" and a sister they called LICHA who married Jose Deval. Jose & Licha Deval had a daughter named Enriqueta "QUETA" who married Hector Favela. Hector Favela's last known address w...

PEDRO TREJO FROM CHIHUAHUA Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by Robert Trejo in CA

Surnames > Trejo

..."PANCHO" and a sister the called LICHA who married Jose Deval. Jose & Licha Deval had a daughter named Enriqueta "QUETA" who married Hector Favela. Hector Favela's last known address wa...

looking for MARTINEZ family history Posted on: 06 Jan 2004, by  DanielleEVald...

Surnames > Martinez

...ALFREDO MARTINEZ in the Navy. One of them died in the war. She also had brother RAMON MARTINEZ and sisters ENRIQUETA, OFELIA, AURORA, VICTORIA, ISABEL, & ELENA. There were other siblins - 12 total but thes...

Re: Leal/Torres Family from Corpus Christi, Texas Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by  EncarnaciónJu...

Surnames > Leal

...information on a Joslin family, i presume, were from or around duval county. I did research on my grandmother Enriqueta Garza Cabrera. Her parents were Ramon Garza and Tomasa Zapata. Know I have discovered ...

Laguna + Arevalo, Gomez ó Miralles Posted on: 18 Jan 2003, by Juan Lopez Carnicer

Surnames > Laguna

...MIRALLES, Ana Maria b.1911 - Sagua de T஡mo,Cuba LAGUNA MIRALLES, Candido Del Carmen LAGUNA MIRALLES, Enriqueta LAGUNA MIRALLES, Hilda Maria LAGUNA MIRALLES, Jose Manuel LAGUNA MIRALLES, Lilia Mercedes LAG...

Re: Leal's from La Paloma, TX Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by Maria Leal

Surnames > Leal

Glad to hear from you. My father's name was Alfonso Leal, he was married to Enriqueta Rodriguez, both deceased. I have a copy of the Leal Family tree from ggfather Leal all the way down to my father if you e...

A. P. Leal Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by Mary Leal

Surnames > Leal

My name is Maria Louisa Leal. I am a child of Alfonso Perez Leal. He married his first wife Enriqueta Leal and they had four children. The second died when he was six month and I am the third child. The childr...

Lira's in Monterrey connected with Villa Union's Villarreal's Posted on: 02 Feb 2004, by Esperanza

Surnames > Lira

...*Minerva Lira Villarreal was the one who did the chart. Her daughter an author that lives in Houston Enriqueta Lira Villarreal Rebecca Lira Villarreal (lives in Monterrey Carmen (lady I met) Yolanda...

per page