Search the Boards

Search Results for "EARPE" - 55 Messages

per page

Re: Alverine Harp location pre 1850? Posted on: 22 Aug 2002, by  ellieharp64

Surnames > Harp

...certain it was our Almareen. The only info we have going back from Almareen is what is in the John Earpe.GED file. We were hoping to be able to verify some of that but haven't had any luck contacting the...

Re: Mary, wife of Job Crabtree?? Posted on: 29 May 2006, by John

Surnames > Crabtree

It seems that William Earpe bought Hiwassee land (Roane Co TN) at general auction of that land in 1817 in Knoxville. He and Job Crabtree took up residence of that land in 1820's and then a transfer (gift) ...

Re: Arp relatives Posted on: 02 Aug 2002, by  LAtkins6610

Surnames > Arp

...the various evolutions the surname has made from the orginial english surname of Harpe: Harp, Earp, Earpe, Arpe, Arp I too live in Tennessee. I'm a double descendent of Abednego Earp Sr of NC thru two o...

EARP'S in Lincoln County Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by  jackiejohnsto...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Lincoln

I am looking for any information on EARP'S that may have lived in Lincoln County, Tennessee. They may have been living in this area and south into Madison and Limestone counties in Alabama. They also ...

EARP: 1700-1830: NC>SC>GA>TN Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by  jackiejohnsto...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Rabun

I am looking for any information on any EARPs (spelling may vary) that lived in the Rabun County area. They would have lived there in the late 1700s till around the 1830s. Then they moved to the middl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Hall

I am looking for any information on any EARP (spelling may vary)that lived in the Hall County area. They were living there around the late 1700s till about around the 1830s They would then move to the...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Habersham

I am looking for any information on any EARPS (spelling of name may vary) that lived in the Habersham County area. They would hve lived there in the late 1700s till about 1830. They would later move t...

EARP:NC>GA>TN: 1750-1900 Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by  jackiejohnsto...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Unknown

I am looking for any information on the parents of Jefferson, Mariah and Jane EARP. Their father name is unknown His wife name is Nancy. Her last name could possible be MOORE (no proof). At some point...

Re: Rhoden Roaden Posted on: 02 Apr 2006, by Ronnie Sellers

Surnames > Rhoden

...Pannell, and had a few children. Sarah Roden later married an Arp from Vonore. The Arps got their name from Earpe but changed it. Any info on this line of Roden would be much appreciated.

Lou Jean Higdon Posted on: 11 May 2007, by  margie090437

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Decatur

Looking for the date of death for Lou Jean Higdon Earp. Wife of Ceymore Earp. Died in early 1900's. Ceymore or Seymore Earp is buried at Shiloh Methodist cemetery between Camden and Holliday, TN. I...

ATTEN: PEGGY EARP JACKSON Posted on: 10 May 2007, by  margie090437

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Benton

Trying to locate Peggy Earpe Jackson. I wrote you and mail was returned. I have some information for you. Please write me at: margie090437@aol.com Thanks, Margie Nunnery Arnold

Re: Earp Family Posted on: 10 Sep 2008, by  BrendaJones51...

Surnames > Earp

John Earpe would be like my 7th Great Grandfather. My grandfather was James Elbert Earp and my great grandfather was Alsey F. Earp, then John Earp, William Ballenger Earp, Edward Earp, John Earp, Thomas E...

Re: Earp Family Posted on: 21 Jul 2008, by  BrendaJones51...

Surnames > Earp

...James Elbert's 3rd great grandfather, William Ballenger is James Elbert's great grandfather,, Thomas Earpe, his 5th great grandfather, John Earpe his 6th great grandfather. Do you happen to have any informatio...

SALT & SHREEVE in Staffs; EARPE of Derby Posted on: 08 Nov 2002, by JAYNE

Surnames > Salt

...TRENT (STAFFORDSHIRE) AREA. HAS ANYONE COME ACROSS A LINDOLPH SHREEVE OR A THEOPHILUS SALT? ALSO THE EARPE OF KINGS NEWTON AND MELBOURNE IN DERBYSHIRE.

Re: LINDOLPH SHREEVE Posted on: 03 Nov 2008, by  EarpA95

Surnames > Salt

...extensive family branches. The spelling of the name varies througout the records : Erp ,Erpe, Earp and Earpe Is there any name /branch which is of particular interest ?

Re: Milberry Earpe Posted on: 20 May 2010, by  ScottParkey

Surnames > Earp

...North Carolina and raised his family in Granville County, which borders Wake County, where Milberry Earpe married John Trawick. The connection may be there, but I can't guarantee it. It might be worth look...

Re: Milberry Earpe Posted on: 18 May 2010, by  tmilberry

Surnames > Earp

i'm a milberry looking for family information. i hope you can help

Re: Milberry Earpe Posted on: 20 May 2010, by  dh2015

Surnames > Earp

Thanks for the info! I think it will take alot of digging to find who her father was. As far as I can tell, the Trawicks in my family came from Cornwall. I ran across a number of spellings (Traywick,...

Milberry Earpe Posted on: 23 Mar 2010, by  dh2015

Surnames > Earp

I'm looking for the family of Milberry Earpe, born before 1764 in North Carolina and married to John Trawick. Has anyone ever come across her?

Re: Earp Genealogy by Jean Whitten Edwards Posted on: 27 Feb 2011, by  JudyPolleyAz

Surnames > Earp

Hello, I am the great granddaughter of Elmer Earp, Findlay Ill. my grandfather was Glenn Omar Earp, On my father's Glenn Elmer Earp I am the last surving kin. I know this thread is from 2006, Just w...

Re: Bowden/Bawden - married Tobin (first) Arp/Earp (second). Born in Ireland (so were parents). HELP? Posted on: 25 Jul 2011, by  sp0119

Surnames > Bowden

...which suggest that the Arp/Earp line is, in fact, the line from which Wyatt descended. This Arp/Earp/Earpe came to America very early (1600s) and eventually spawned Wyatt (probably a very distant cousin o...

Jeannie Angeline Trawick/Traywick m. Ruben Bonds Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by  elijahsgold

Surnames > Traywick

...Co., NC and Dianna Cook. John was the son of John Tra(y)wick b. abt 1764 Wake Co., NC and Milberry (Earpe?). John was the son Robert Traywick b. 1729 and Moore Berryman m: 1754 in Wake Co, NC Robert was...

Re: Arp changed from Earp in Texas Posted on: 28 Dec 2012, by  Tayian

Surnames > Arp

...line for over 20 years. The Arps that descend from Abednego Earp,Sr. most likely descend from a Thomas Earpe b.ca 1610 Nottinghamshire,ENG that died ca.1720 in Maryland,USA. There is some evidence that the...

Re: Martha Earp/grandmother Posted on: 14 Jan 2014, by  edseevers2

Surnames > Earp

...will find the name spelled many ways and they are usually all related in some way. I have found Earp, Earpe, Harp, Harpe, Erp, Urp all in my line. It just depends on what document you are looking at and wh...

BACK: Daniel Earp about 1757 Hartwell, GA Posted on: 05 Aug 2015, by  mlmc53

Surnames > Earp

Hi, my line is the Germany line also. My g g grandmother was Susan Catherine Germany Mowdy Whitehead b. 1843 MS died 1896 TX, daughter of Martha Elizabeth Morris Germany, daughter of Drusilla Earp Mo...

Re: Abednego Earp Sr Posted on: 19 Mar 2016, by  judirobertson...

Surnames > Earp

...of Joshua J Earp, son of John Earp Sr., son of Thomas Earp Jr., son of Thomas Earp Sr., son of John Earpe Jr., son of John Earpe Sr., son of Francis Earpe (Nottinghamshire England). William Earp was the great great-...

Re: Arp changed from Earp in Texas Posted on: 19 Mar 2016, by  judirobertson...

Surnames > Arp

...of Joshua J Earp, son of John Earp Sr., son of Thomas Earp Jr., son of Thomas Earp Sr., son of John Earpe Jr., son of John Earpe Sr., son of Francis Earpe (Nottinghamshire England). William Earp was the great great...

Reuben Morrison family Posted on: 23 Feb 2002, by  KeithLH2006

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Chattooga

...Anderson Co., South Carolina d: Aft. 1903 in Pottsboro, Grayson Co., Texas ..... +Sara Emma [Sallie] Earpe d: Aft. 1903 in Pottsboro, Grayson Co., Texas Father: Richard Earpe ..... 3 John Henry M...

Re: CONNECTION TO MOORE FAMILY 1700-???? Posted on: 18 Aug 2002, by  jackiejohnsto...

Surnames > Moore

...not been able to find her family. I find her first in Lincoln County Tennessee with the last name of EARPE and then with changing county boundries she is in different couunty census. Bedford, Rutherford an...

Re: ARP, BALLEW (also FAIN) Posted on: 13 Mar 2004, by  billdory

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Fannin

...info that can connect for me on either. Thanks to your help, I have traced Alonzo ARP back to John EARPE, Sr. -- born in Nottinghamshire, England in 1580 and died In Northern Ireland in 1631. Nice to c...

ARP - FAIN - BALLEW FAMILIES Posted on: 13 Mar 2004, by  billdory

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Fannin

...info that can connect for me on either. Thanks to your help, I have traced Alonzo ARP back to John EARPE, Sr. -- born in Nottinghamshire, England in 1580 and died in Northern Ireland in 1631. Nice to con...

1820 Roane Co TN Census help Posted on: 02 Nov 2006, by John

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Roane

...anyone have access to the 1820 Roane Co Census? I am trying to locate Job Crabtree and WIlliam Earp/Earpe. I have found Job in 1821, Capt Oliver's Company and both Job and WIlliam in the 1830 Roane Co ce...

per page