Search the Boards

Search Results for "EAKLE" - 491 Messages

per page

Jonathan Knodle Posted on: 29 Oct 1999, by Chris McDonald

Surnames > Knodle

I found the father of Melicent. His name is Jonathan and his wife was Mary Virginia Eakle. But that is all the further I got. Any clues?

Millicent Knodle McGrew Posted on: 02 May 2001, by  mckry

Surnames > Knodle

She was the oldest child (B-6/6/1849) of Jonathan Knodle, Jr. whose wife was Mary Virginia Eakle, married 4/26/1848. Jonathan Knodle Jr. b- 9/29/1825 was the son of Jonathan Knodle who married Barbara King...

Harry W. Foote Family - Louella Augusta Erickson Conneciton Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by Margaret Jorgensen

Surnames > Erickson

...died young. She had a son Raymond. 7. Mabel Bessie Foote who was born in 1885 and married Ira Thomas Eakle. 8. Arthur M. Foote who was born in 1887 and married Eunice Hart. 9. Allie Foote who was born ...

west and eakle in tn Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by michaella renfroe

Surnames > West

...start my family tree for my childern. my greatgrand mothers name was noly west and she married herbert eakle. if noly was still alive she would be 100 yrs old. they were both living in red boiling springs,...

NOLA ANN WEST EAKLE Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by Michaella Renfroe

Surnames > West

Looking for information that will lead me to my great grand mother. She married Herbert Charles Eakle. Thanks, Michaella

Nancy Light m. Jasper Hayes Eakle Posted on: 14 Oct 2000, by Chris Eakle

Surnames > Light

I am looking for information on Nancy Light. She married Jasper Hayes Eakle Apr. 20, 1896. She was born in 1872 or 1876 and died in 1911. I would like to verify birth date and location. Thank you.

Dovenbarger ancestors Posted on: 23 May 2001, by  Jambare

Surnames > Dovenbarger

I'm looking for information on my ancestor John DOVENBARGER who married a "Polly" Eakle. I believe they were from either Maryland or West Virgina, possibly Virginia. Does any one know anything? P...

Jackson Co., TN - Rachel, Isaac, and Lewis/Louis Crawford Posted on: 29 Aug 2004, by  TobiShields

Surnames > Crawford

I am researching the Eakle line of Tennessee and trying to make a connection between three Crawfords who married into the line. Rachel Crawford (b. abt 1819 TN) married John C. Eakle between 1837-1840, after...

Thomas Bligh b. 2 Dec 1777 England Posted on: 03 Jan 2001, by  JerryEakle

Surnames > Bligh

...Dec 1777 England who married Phoebe Margaret Foote. I think they lived in Nova Scotia. Thanks, Jerry Eakle (JerrSingle@aol.com)

Re: BETHANY CAROLINE PARSLEYS PARENTS? Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by  NoraRogers58

Surnames > Parsley

All I have found on this lady so far is "nee Eakle" I have not seen the name Jackson with her before. After marrying Wm. Parsley and having a son, John, she m Jonathan Eakle on Dec 25, 1877, in Monr...

Re: Prichett or Pritchet Kansas & Illionis Posted on: 14 Apr 2004, by Judy Kay

Surnames > Prichett

I’m still search for information on Mary Ann Butler Eakle Pritchet or Pritchett Email address changed to: jkb47@bigskytel.com NOTES: 1890 Mary Ann Butler was married to Levi Eakle and living in Fayette Coun...

Perrie Gilbert Foote and Alice Morrow Family Information Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by Margaret Jorgensen

Surnames > Morrow

...died young. She had a son Raymond. 7. Mabel Bessie Foote who was born in 1885 and married Ira Thomas Eakle. 8. Arthur M. Foote who was born in 1887 and married Eunice Hart. 9. Allie Foote who was born ...

Mariel Hemingway Posted on: 29 Jan 2000, by  JerryEakle

Surnames > Hemingway

...have that Ernest had 4 wives. Any information you can give me will be helpful. jerrsingle@aol.com Jerry Eakle

Margauxs father Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by  JerryEakle

Surnames > Hemingway

Is John the son of Ernests first wife. I think his full name is John H Hemingway? jerrsingle@aol.com Jerry Eakle

Heckert's from W.Va Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by  didi25711

Surnames > Heckert

Hi my name is Diana Eakle and I just started the family tree. Don't know if these people are there. Would you have any other info on the Heckert's?

Greshams, MS,LA,TX,NV Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by  JerryEakle

Surnames > Gresham

...Sue Gresham, 4. Larry William Gresham. Ernest Clifton Gresham married Ricard Flores Thanks, Jerry Eakle jerrsingle@aol.com

Jessie Foote and Alfred Anderson Family Information Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by Margaret Jorgensen

Surnames > Anderson

Gregory Boyington Posted on: 15 Apr 2001, by  JerryEakle

Surnames > Boyington

...series and have seen on channels like discovery channel he sounds like he was a cool dude. Thanks, Jerry Eakle

Gregory Pappy Boyington Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by  JerryEakle

Surnames > Boyington

...Boyington jr. that a Roy Clark married a Wikstrom who's relatives married into the Boyington line. Jerry Eakle

Peter Haviland and Mary Disbrow Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by  Jerry Eakle

Surnames > Haviland

...found others from Westchester Co.NY I am curious to find out if Peter connects to them. Thanks, Jerry Eakle(JerrSingle@aol.com)

Reetie Copas BUTLER Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Monroe

...of Elizabethtown,KY 5 grandchildren. Preceded also in death by son: Don Morgan Copas and sister - Oma Eakle. Services: 3 p.m. Friday 12 May 2000, Strode's Gamaliel Chapel, burial Clementsville Cemetery. G...

Re: Two Nova Scotia Foote lines, Robert & Pasco Posted on: 26 Sep 2006, by Jerry Eakle

Surnames > Foote

I tried sending this to your richard@footenote.com email address and it came back as a bad email address. So I posted this message here. How do you connect to Caleb? Caleb works out to be my 3rd Grea...

Re: Two Nova Scotia Foote lines, Robert & Pasco Posted on: 26 Sep 2006, by Jerry Eakle

Surnames > Foote

Valrie curious how do you connect to Robert Jr? I show Robert married Lydia West but don't have any children for them. I don't know if I emailed you before. I descend from Edward Judson Foote. Edward...

Surnames > Foote

...Edward Judson Foote married Mary Elizabeth Armstrong they had Mabel Bessie Foote who married Ira Thomas Eakle they had Gordon Harlan Eakle who married Inez Marcella Morris they had Jerry Warren Eakle who married Vir...

Brandons in Ky and TN Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by  101shelley

Surnames > Brandon

Looking for info about Lawrence Brandon m. Victoria Eakle.

Ovie D. GRAVES Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Sandie Claywell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Monroe

...Cloyd of Tompkinsville, KY. Brother: Turner Poland of Tompkinsville, KY Sisters: Hallie Hagan and Nell Eakle, both of Tompkinsville,Ky. Also survived by: eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. P...

Re: Dovenbarger ancestors Posted on: 24 Jun 2005, by  MidMdRoots

Surnames > Dovenbarger

Washington Co, Maryland - Equity Court Abstracts DOVENBERGER, EAKLE, BUTTERBAUGH, SHEPHERD, LONG, ULLUM, OSERMAN, HERSHEY, BOYER, WATSON - Equity #1885 (Book 11, 37-59) - filed 18 Jan 1865 DOVENBERGER vs...

WILLIAM B. CHISM, 1865 WILL, MONROE CO., KY Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Jemima Gee Morse

William Belew Chism, 1784-1867, was the son of James Chism and Mary Howard. He married Priscilla Breed, daughter of Nathan Breed and Mary Harlan, in 1805, and the couple had nine children: John A., Ro...

WILLIAM B. CHISM, 1865 WILL, MONROE CO., KY Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Jemima Gee Morse

William Belew Chism, 1784-1867, was the son of James Chism and Mary Howard. He married Priscilla Breed, daughter of Nathan Breed and Mary Harlan, in 1805, and the couple had nine children: John A., Ro...

Mcpeak's Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by  101shelley

Surnames > Vibbert

...E. William, Loretta, Virginia and Harriet. Matilda M. Thomas G. York, Mary Ellen m. Chritsopher (kit) Eakle, William was institutionalized, Virginia m. Calvin Matt Daniel, Harriett m. T.H.Counts. Loretta r...

Surnames > Vibbert

...E. William, Loretta, Virginia and Harriet. Matilda M. Thomas G. York, Mary Ellen m. Chritsopher (kit) Eakle, William was institutionalized, Virginia m. Calvin Matt Daniel, Harriett m. T.H.Counts. Loretta r...

Surnames > Vibbert

Caleb & Edward Judson Foote; Nova Scotia > MN > WA Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by Margaret Jorgensen

Surnames > Foote

Johannes Kanady of VA Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by  Jerry Eakle

Surnames > Kanady

...Virginia area. I think Cathariana Kanady b. 1787 d. 14 Mar 1834 is Catherine Kennedy who married into the Eakle family is Johannes Kanady's sister. Jerry JerrSingle@aol.com

Olene (Stevens) Cartwright-Eakle, 1898-2001, of Johnstown Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by  blcartwright

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

Johnstown Tribune-Democrat, Tuesday, March 6, 2001 EAKLE – Olene (Stevens) Cartwright, 102, died March 5, 2001, at Allegheny Lutheran Home, Johnstown. Born Nov. 10, 1898, in Cresson, daughter of late ...

Corolene Foote (b. 3 Jun 1895) m. Fred James Ackley Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  GordonEakle

Surnames > Foote

I am looking for ancestors and siblings of Corolene Foote b.3 Jun 1895 d. 18 Jul 1980 Brevard, Florida, who married Fred James Ackley. Jerry Eakle

donald eakle Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by debbie belt

Surnames > Eakle

I am looking for anyone who has information on the location of Donald Eakle from the Detroit Michigan area. He is thought to have two sons Michael David Eakle and Mark Eakle. If they are alive I believe they are my ...

Two Nova Scotia Foote lines, Robert & Pasco Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by  Jerry Eakle

Surnames > Foote

...from Pasco Foote who connects to the Nathaniel Foote that most Footes from U.S. connect to. Jerry Eakle

Foote line from Scotland > Nova Scotia > MA > MN Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by  Jerry Eakle

Surnames > Foote

Hi, my Foote line came from Bo'ness, Scotland to Nova Scotia then to Boston, MA then to Minnesota then to Washington, Wisconsin and other states. Jerry Eakle

Edward Judson & Caleb Foote; Nova Scotia > Boston, MA; 1865 Posted on: 29 Jan 2000, by  JerryEakle

Surnames > Foote

...married Mary Elizabeth Armstrong. I don't know what happened to Caleb. Thanks, jerrsingle@aol.com Jerry Eakle

Weller family in Augusta Co., VA Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by JANE EAKLE

Surnames > Weller

I am trying to find any information I can on Margaret Weller who married John Christian Eakle in 1845

Byers family of August Co., Va Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by JANE EAKLE

Surnames > Byers

We are looking for information on John S. Byers who married Rachel Hogshead. His father was samuel and his mother Elizabeth.

DENNIS M. COWAN Posted on: 26 Feb 1999, by Earl Cowan

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ritchie

...Lawrence and Olin Cowan. Services were held at the Boyle Funeral Home Chapel, Weston, with the Rev. James Eakle officiating. Burial followed in Weston Masonic ...

Henry T. Dom Obituary Posted on: 24 Jan 2003, by  ray_dom

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...Preceded in death by parents, brothers, George and John; sisters, Winnie Chilcote, Grace Roseman, Marian Eakle, and Helen, half-sister, Mary Lou Dom. Survived by widow, former Rosa F. Rummel, and daughter...

PARTLOW & Mexican War bounty-land warrants Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  JeanPartlow51

Topics > Military > Mexican War > Indiana > General

In the book cited as Eakle, Arlene, The Source A Guidebook of American Genealogy (Salt Lake City: Ancestry Publishing Company, 1984) the author states at pages 233 & 234, "Congress, in the Mexican...

Eakle, Mae (May) of Texas..died 1956 Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by  jninesling

Surnames > Eakle

Looking for children, grandchildren of Mae (May) Eakle Tanner, wife of Gaines Lamar Tanner. Mae's sisters: Pearl, Dorothea, Mrs. L C Cole and Mrs. R O Brown; brothers: L C and Jack Paul. All of Texas. I am...

James Peale etc. Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by  Walterjr_Peal...

Surnames > Peale

My Peale line-James w.Catherine;Bernard w.Catherine Newman;Jonathan w.Margaret Bushnell;Eugene w.Betty Eakle;Walterw.Annie Dunn. Any connections?

Arthur M. Foote and Euncie Hart Family Connections Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by Margaret Jorgensen

Surnames > Hart

John H. KEELE Posted on: 06 May 1999, by  bevt1937

Surnames > Keele

Looking for roots of John H.KEELE married to Dora EAKLE. Daughter Grace L'ecle born 1882, in Litchfield, IL. Contact bevt@olypen.com

Colter/Coulter, John - TN Posted on: 08 Jul 2002, by djabercrombie

Surnames > Colter

...mother, Nellie Louise, b. 1920 Macon Co TN. I was told before marrying my gm, he was married to Minnie Eakle (or Eagle). They had 1 son I know of, Sam, b. 1895-1900, Red Boiling Springs (or Spivey Springs)...

per page