Search the Boards

Search Results for "EAGLIN" - 298 Messages

per page

Re: Andrew Ringeisen Posted on: 25 Apr 2002, by Carol Glassey DesCamp

Surnames > Ringeisen

...paternal grandmother was Mildred Ringeisen(b 10/1887,d 1962), daughter of Andrew Ringeisen & Irene Eaglin, married Robert Henry 'Harry' Glassey, had one son Roy William Glassey (my dad). Can anyone h...

mikesells Posted on: 04 May 2000, by aaugusta Lynn Eaglin/porter

Surnames > Mikesell

My grandfather was a Mikesell died in about 1946. He marries Elvira Olive Bradshaw and had 7 children. They lived in Commiskey Indiana on a farm and he was a blacksmith by trade. I know my mother was ...

Jump family of Grant and Gallatin County Posted on: 25 Feb 2002, by  Joy Honeycutt

Surnames > Jump

Hi , I am looking for information on the following people. I need information on Albert and Alfred Jump born in Jan. of 1889, and Ernest Jump born in 1892I have no more information on them except that...

Dellinger/Dillinger Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by Kay Eaglin

Surnames > Dellinger

HELP! I'm desparately seeking information about Enos C. Dellinger/Dillinger Born in Adams Co. Ohio 1821 One son was Cyrus Mason, my great grandfather. I'm trying to find the missing link to family in ...

John Dellinger-NC Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by Kay (Dellingner) Eaglin

Surnames > Dellinger

To Fair and all, Have any of you checked out the Dellinger E-Group site? To do that you need to write to dbillet@bellsouth.net and request being added to the list. Also need to give some of your acest...

Ohio Dellinger's Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by Kay (Dellingner) Eaglin

Surnames > Dellinger

To Amy, Do you know what part of Ohio you are refering to? My family came from Adams Co. Mid-1800's. I have seen the name spelled several different ways. Please reply soon you may have a link I'm look...

More in Eaglin Posted on: 17 Nov 1998, by David Matusow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Jefferson

My mother-in-law's family in Jefferson County goes back through her father, William M. Eaglin, and mother, Jessie Little. Her dad was born in 1880. In talking to her, she thought that Theodore Nicholas Eaglin mi...

message Posted on: 16 Nov 1998, by Theodore Alan Eaglin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Jefferson

father was Theodore Nicholas Eaglin from Madison/ dupont/hanover area

Eaglin family Posted on: 15 Nov 1998, by Augusta L. Eaglin

I am the Sister to D.G. Eaglin. I would not know any more than my brother. Our Father was Theodore Nicholas Eaglin. born 1925 died 1962. I too am searching for Eaglin family.

Eaglin Family Posted on: 01 Nov 1998, by Donald G. Eaglin

...County,Indiana. I am, like your in-laws, from Madison In. Most Eaglin's in the area go back to William Eaglin (born 1766) who was from Virginia. When young, he came down river and settled in Perry Co.,Ind. ...

Gorrell, Eaglin, Sipe, Klein Posted on: 22 Oct 1998, by David Matusow

...geneological information. She and her husband are from the Madison/Hanover area. Her maiden name is Eaglin, my father-in-law was Gorrell. Going back on each side, we have Sipe and Klein, also.

Re: John Guinther Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by  NadineEaglin

Surnames > Guinther

...death notice in the paper gave her name as Florence Brown, Ridgely, TN. Bertie was married to Clardy L. Eaglin in Sikeston, MO, and lived in Memphis, TN until Bertie's death. Bertie had a brother - Bill Pro...

Dellinger/Dellingner Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by Kay (Dellingner) Eaglin

Surnames > Dellinger

There is a LOT of information in N.C. A moderator has to be contacted though. Contact at dbillet@bellsouth.net and request entry. Also, would like to hear from "relatives" at my e-mail addre...

Re: EAGLINS of GALLATIN CO. KY Posted on: 26 Apr 2004, by  Mkleader2

Surnames > Eaglin

...cousin. Cheri is. I grew up in Aurora, Lawrenceburg area. My great-great grandfather was Charles Fredrick Eaglin. My grandfather was Rose. I am Marilyn Eaglin Leader of Oklahoma.

Re: Charles Frederick Eaglin Posted on: 26 Apr 2004, by  Mkleader2

Surnames > Eaglin

...reunion a few years back. I know I meet and talked to Donna. Please give me some info. on g-grandpa Eaglin. I found a lot of Eaglins in Gallitin Co. I hope you get this message.

william joseph eaglin Posted on: 28 Oct 2006, by  John_Hartzler

Surnames > Eaglin

hi, my great grandfather was william joseph eaglin and my great great grandfather was William Melvin Eaglin. I am trying to find out where my great grandfather William Joseph Eaglin and his wife Mary are buried. Th...

Kell Taylor Brookbank Obit Posted on: 20 Aug 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

...Brown of Thomasville; a brother, Samuel Hardee Brookbank of Newton; and a special friend, Sylvia K. Eaglin of High Point. Funeral will be 2 p.m. Monday at Sechrest Chapel on E. Lexington Avenue by Dr. Glen...

Re: EAGLINS of GALLATIN CO. KY Posted on: 09 Sep 2006, by  John_Hartzler

Surnames > Eaglin

Hi Connie: My great grandfather was William Joseph Eaglin whose father was William Melvin Eaglin. My grandfather was John William Eaglin son of William Joseph and Mary Bernhardt Eaglin. I am trying to find out where Willi...

Mikels in N. KY. Posted on: 15 May 2000, by Rick Davenport

Surnames > Mikel

...parents are Raymond Mikel and Jessie Arnold. My great-grand parents are Jefferson D. Mikel and Nancy Eaglin from the owenton area of northern KY. Jefferson's parents are Robert Mikel and Betsy Perkins. Any ...

Eaglin's in Northern Ky Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by  LeCherie

Surnames > Mikel

My grandfather was Charles Frederick Eaglin, born 1862 outside Warsaw, Gallatin Co., Kentucky. He was married to Margaret Garnett. Had children Joseph, Charles Frederick and Lucy (m. Wm Wiley, Switzerland C...

information please Posted on: 13 Apr 1999, by Judie (Ealing) Sickles

Surnames > Eaglin

Hello to all. I am looking for the Eagling family. My grandfather was Percy Eagling and my grandmother was Flossie (Small). My father was Howard and My mother was Charlene (Perkins)Eagling.My grandfat...

Thomas Eaglin Posted on: 06 Oct 1999, by  TrudyNeillPet...

Surnames > Eaglin

I am looking for the parents of Thomas Eaglin who was born 17 Jan. 1799 in Maryland. He died on 30 Sept. 1836. He married Martha McDonald 25 Feb. 1819. Martha was born on 5 Jan. 1801 in N.Carolina and died ...

Re: Thomas Eaglin Posted on: 29 Sep 2001, by Ellis

Surnames > Eaglin

Thomas Eaglin's parents were Thomas Eaglin & Sarah Hinton who married in Prince George County, Md. in 1795. I am still researching the line.

Re: Thomas Eaglin Posted on: 31 Jul 2002, by  rbrisco1

Surnames > Eaglin

If you run across any Patrick or George Eaglins who may have moved to Louisiana in the mid 1800s let me know please. They may have been listed in Maryland as people of color.

Information Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by Kevin Eaglin

Surnames > Eaglin

...original Country, etc. I'm from New Orleans, Louisiana. Lived my whole life there and haven't met another Eaglin. Hopefully someone out there knows/knew someone that can help me. It's hard figuring out wh...

Eagland's Arnaudville, LA Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Charlotte Singleton

Surnames > Eaglin

Not sure if we have any ties, but my deceased grandmother's maiden name is Eagland. Her name is Katie Elena Eagland Singleton. She had other siblings, whom I know very little of. I know personally of ...

There are Eaglin's in Louisiana Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by  med4o

Surnames > Eaglin

Kevin: Hi. I am from the Eaglin family originating out of Opelousas, La. There are still some Eaglins remaining there, and even some in N.O. I am the great grand daughter of Anna and Patrick Eaglin. Anna and Pat...

Information Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by Kevin

Surnames > Eaglin

Well, my parents are Daniel Augustine Eaglin and Sandra Thomas (maiden), both from New Orleans.

Anna Patrick Eaglin Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  veaglin1

Surnames > Eaglin

I am the granddaughter of Anna Richard Patrick Eaglin. My father is Simon. Is M. Eaglin, Monica? who's father is Cosmos, Jr.?

Hi Val Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  med4o

Surnames > Eaglin

Yeah Val it's me. I see you've got a lot of time on your hands too : ) I found this site by mistake and there was someone out of NO LA who didn't know any other Eaglins so I thought I'd give a little...

Eaglins Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  veaglin1

Surnames > Eaglin

...Winston-Salem (?) If I remember correctly, our ancestors ran away to Canada and changed the name to Eaglin from (?). I want to say something like Obediah, but, I KNOW that is not correct. Whatever it was, i...

eaglin family Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by michael eaglin

Surnames > Eaglin

hi i'm michael son of floyd eaglin from sunset la area now i live in woodbridge va.

researching for history Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by LaShane Eaglin

Surnames > Eaglin

Hello Michael, I am the direct descendant of Thomas and Cicile Eaglin. My grandfather was Warren Eaglin whom was born in Grand Coteau/Sunset but residented in Opelousas. Are who the son of Flord Eaglin who is the son o...

Gardiner Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by  tommie778

Surnames > Eaglin

My grandfather, was born in Grand Coteau, LA his name is Ollie Green I think he was your great grandfather's first cousin. I have more history please email me. lynna86@hotmail.com

Re: researching for history Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by Tony Eaglin

Surnames > Eaglin

My name is Tony Eaglin and i would like to know more about my family tree.I'm from Madison, Ind.will you please e-mail back.

Re: researching for history Posted on: 22 Feb 2002, by  Isabeau1968

Surnames > Eaglin

...far back have you gone? What is your connection to the Eaglin's of Madison? My husband, Donald G. Eaglin was born on Walnut St. in Madison. We've been there many times for a weekend get-away and to see so...

Re: researching for history Posted on: 23 Dec 2003, by  eoejr

Surnames > Eaglin

...Wal-Mart in Aurora several years ago. She told me about seeing people come into the store with Tony Eaglin Racing shirts on. We are descendants of William Melvin Eaglin, son of William and Louisa. Hello Cousin

friends or relatives Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by michael eaglin

Surnames > Eaglin

get in touch if you have time

Any info needed please just ask =) Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by Adrianne

Surnames > Eaglin

...hails directly from the Grand Couetu area and also the Lake Charles area as well. Her father was Howard Eaglin who is deceased but he left behind sibilings that live throughout La. and here in Houston (wher...

Re: Any info needed please just ask =) Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by  ceaglin

Surnames > Eaglin

...is originally from Grand Coteau. Also looking for info on relatives if possible. His name was Thomas Eaglin. Mother, Gladys Murray not sure on his fathers name. Also we are related to some Taylors who also ...

Re: Any info needed please just ask =) Posted on: 31 Jul 2002, by  rbrisco1

Surnames > Eaglin

There has been so much work done on the Louisiana Eaglin line that someone should put the results on a free website. I would be glad to host it. It would be like a virtual family reunion.

Re: Any info needed please just ask =) Posted on: 07 Aug 2002, by Kevin Eaglin

Surnames > Eaglin

If anything comes of this, please let me know. As far as so much work being done on the Eaglins in LA, where could I find some of the information?

Re: Any info needed please just ask =) Posted on: 22 Feb 2006, by Phillip Eaglin

Surnames > Eaglin

I am related to the brisco-eaglin family from Opelousas. Please reply.

Re: Eaglins Posted on: 31 Jul 2002, by  rbrisco1

Surnames > Eaglin

Val I have heard a lot of Eaglin stories but not the one about running away to Canada. I would love to hear it.

Re: Eaglins Posted on: 26 Mar 2003, by Margaret Eaglin

Surnames > Eaglin

Hi Valerie, How are things? I am now living back in Chicago. I do know if you are aware of an Eaglin Family Reuion that may take place in Opelousas this December. Let know if I have reached the right ...

Re: Eaglins Posted on: 16 Dec 2004, by Valerie

Surnames > Eaglin

Hi Margaret! Obviously I don't check this often. I wondered where you were. I didn't hear of a re-union last year December. Did you go? How have you been? Take care ...Valerie

Re: Eaglins Posted on: 21 Dec 2004, by Lynn

Surnames > Eaglin

I'm not sure if you have the right person, I know of no reunion in December we had a reunion last July in Houston, can you give me a little of your family history

The Eaglin Family Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by LaShane Eaglin

Surnames > Eaglin

Yes, there are still Eaglins in Louisana. I am the direct descendant of Thomas and Cicile Eaglin of Grand Coteau. My grandfather was Warren Eaglin of Opelousas. Have you heard of any of these people. I am very in...

family tree Posted on: 12 Oct 2000, by michael eaglin

Surnames > Eaglin

I am the son of Floyd Eaglin of Grand Coteau. My brother is Gabriel Eaglin of opelousas An David Eaglin of Hawii

Re: family tree Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by Michael J. Eaglin

Surnames > Eaglin

I am the grandson of Patrick eaglin of St. Charles, LA. Son of Gabriel and Eleanor Eaglin. I live in Locust Grove, VA, west of Fredericksburg. Uncle Homer, only brother of Gabriel still living. Had brother, W...

per page