Search the Boards

Search Results for "DUGGAR" - 361 Messages

per page

William S. Lovell-H. Duggar- Ark - Tn Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  BonnieRapert

Surnames > Lovell

...1923 in Sevier Co., Ark. Who are his parents? Siblings? Also need information on his wife, Hephzibah Duggar, born 15 Feb 1864 (Tn?) died 25 jan 1918 in Sevier Co., Ark. Both are buried in Milwee Cemetery. A...

Looking for Richrds cousins Posted on: 03 Nov 2002, by  MargieCooper3...

Surnames > Richards

Trying to find missing RICHARDS- my grandfather was Abner Richards- # 7 of 8 children- born Duggar Ind to Willis Richards & Elizabeth Kelley. Willis died in Ark, Elizabeth in Duggar Ind 25 Dec 1882. Trying t...

Charlie Abbott"s Mississippi Desendants Posted on: 16 Feb 2000, by A. Lindsey

Surnames > Abbott

...info about my maternal grandfather, Charlie Abbott. I was told that he dvorced my grandmother, Delia Duggar, abt 1960 and moved to Mississippi, got married again. It was rumored that he had twins. Anyone wh...

Charlie M. Hickman Posted on: 13 May 2000, by Amanda Barker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > McCreary

...Charile M Hickman as the son of John (NC) and Isibel(KS). His brothers and sisters list as Joe,Minnie,Duggar,Sada(my mom remembers Sadie and thinks she may have married a Jackson),Ada,Vina,Martha,Mary, and ...

Re: Sarah Duggar and Charles Edwards Posted on: 25 Nov 2001, by DebbySelman

Surnames > Duggar

I have a list of names of children, but no other information. I am looking for more info on Charles and Sally. Please feel free to e mail me direct. Debby

Roeder Posted on: 27 May 2000, by  PRoederMcCull...

Surnames > Roeder

...Civil War, possibly in the Indiana 136th Regiment, I am awaiting verification now. Phillip settled in Duggar, IN where he is buried. Samuel settled in Linton, IN where he is buried and John in the Beaver Da...

Ernest Jamerson Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by Audrey Faye James

Surnames > Jamerson

...son names Frank Jamerson Sr. Frank had a son named Ernest Jamerson. One of his sons was James "Duggar" Jamerson.Ernest now lives in Louisiana. Iam not sure if this Ernest is your grandfather but i...

John Quincy Yeomans Posted on: 08 Aug 1999, by  SteviAnnH

Surnames > Yeomans

Born 12/28/1834 in Thomas County Ga. died in 1912, married Wealthy Ann Duggar (or Duggars) who was born 1836 in Thomas County Ga. Had Daughter Annie Elizabeth born 10/2/1861, also sons, Thad, Jim, and Issac...

Re: Genealogy: Dugger/Duggar in Alabama Posted on: 17 Jul 2002, by donna

Surnames > Duggar

I don't know if you have found any info. yet, but Ruby was my great aunt. My grandmother was Ruth Dugger Barnes. Her mother was Minnie Brown Dugger (George Dugger being her husband). There were severa...

Sullivan/Cherokee Co Ks.... Posted on: 08 Jan 2004, by Jo Held

Surnames > Sullivan

My g-grandfather is John L Sullivan of Weir Ks, m. Daisy Marie Duggar(d.3/10/56) and had a son Melvin E. Sullivan(b.9/22/1917). I'm told that John L had two brothers, Omar and Arrillis and their father was ...

Fredericka Karls/Carls/Carle & Andrew Gillstrom/Gilstrom Posted on: 12 Mar 2004, by Becca Gilliland Porter

Surnames > Carle

There are so many different spellings for this name. I am looking for information on my Great Great Grandmother Fredericka/Fredericke Karls. She was born in Germany. She married a Andreas/Andrew Gills...

Duggar or Dugger from Wayne County KY Posted on: 09 May 2002, by  JimGaddis3

Surnames > Duggar

I am trying to locate any information on my grandfather, Frank J. Duggar or Dugger. I have seen it spelled both ways in same family. He was born about 1892 in Parnell, KY in Wayne County and I believe his f...

Re: Wm. Edgar Likens Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  FranklinBisho...

Surnames > Likins

I am not sure the last email went through, so I am repeating it. No, I am no in Hampshire Co., WV., but have researched in Hampshire/Hardy/Grant/ and Mineral Counties. The Likin/Likens clan is found ...

Re: Rainey/Raney Posted on: 30 Dec 2004, by Florence Flowers

Surnames > Rainey

...William, Mary "Mollie" Rainey, Martha, Jesse Rainey b1754 in Brunswick Co., VA (m. Frances Duggar 16 Apr 1799), Elizabeth b. 1762 (m ?? Edwards), Isham Rainey b. 12 Jan 1763 who (m.Elizabeth Morga...

Re: Florida duggers Posted on: 27 Sep 2002, by  horshu

Surnames > Dugger

...searching for Duggars from Florida .. I can only go back as far as my great grand father Joseph Frank Duggar , is was born Nov 16 , 1883 . Died May 25, 1953. He married Mary Elizabeth Parish . I dont know w...

Re: Jackson Duggar Sarah Wright Posted on: 21 Nov 2002, by Cheryl Blount Donaldson

Surnames > Duggar

...records indicate that Jackson is incorrect. How did you find Jackson. My grandfather was John Winfield Duggar/Minnie Grooms. In the Ancestry.com info there is a lot of incorrect names and names missing. ...

Re: Did any Thackers join the Church of The Brethren Posted on: 15 Oct 2002, by  bluebirdyz

Surnames > Thacker

...for were in TN, OH, MO, TX, KS. Other surnames attatched to this family are: Lair Simmons Dugger or Duggar Bowman Stump Sherfy Thanks for sending your message. If you can help us with any other info I su...

Re: Duggar/Dugger in AL Posted on: 19 Oct 2002, by  chasbo1

Surnames > Duggar

I wonder if you would have a date line on when John Fredirick Duggar taught at the University of Alabama? My cousins grandfather was born in Alabama and had an older brother named John F. Duggar on the 1880 Alaba...

Re: Florida duggers Posted on: 27 Sep 2002, by  horshu

Surnames > Dugger

...Joseph Frank in order to find out how . Guess I am at a dead end . I was also searching for a Denna Duggar . She was Josephs daughter , all I know is her name , I wanted to find info on her because I was n...

Re: Florida duggers Posted on: 27 Sep 2002, by  jriemann4950

Surnames > Dugger

I am sorry that the name, Joseph Frank Duggar is one I haven't run across in my search. Mainly the area I have been looking at is north Florida, Ga., Carolinas, Va. I do know that some Duggars were in Leo...

Kentucky Family Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by Roberta

Surnames > Graddy

I am originally a Slaton. Names in my line are Walker/Oglesby/Duggar/Allen/Woodson/Mauk/Callis/Anderson and probably some I havn't found yet. My father was from White Plains, Kentucky, Hopkins County, but I...

Re: James Duggar Posted on: 22 Jun 2003, by Jim Dugger

Surnames > Duggar

Holy Smokes. I believe that my father served as an officer on the Missouri in 1944. He was James Dugger http://mywebpages.comcast.net/j.dugger/genopen.html

James Duggar Posted on: 06 Jun 2003, by  prettypigs

Surnames > Duggar

I am trying to find information on a James Duggar who served on the U.S.S. Missouri in 1944. He is my Grandfather. It is possible that he was killed in a fire. He was not married to my Grandmother, who l...

Duggar/Dugger of Georgia Posted on: 04 May 2003, by  patsy medley

Surnames > Duggar

My Grandfather was: Charles Claiborn Duggar My Grandmother was: Lena May Atkins Duggar of Polk Co, Cedartown Ga. Looking for info on my family.

Re: James Duggar Posted on: 22 Jun 2003, by Jim Dugger

Surnames > Duggar

Apparantly a false alarm. I did some checking, and my father never served aboard the Missouri, but a number of smaller ships, mostly at Pearl

Duggar Posted on: 17 Jan 2004, by Darla

Surnames > Duggar

Searching for the parentage of Lavina Duggar m. to Malden Jones in Coles Co.IL in 1845. She died in 1846. Believe she may be some relation to a Wm. Duggar in Coles Co. He had a daughter named Lavina who m. a Car...

LANDING SURNAME Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by SUSIE DUGGAR

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Screven

IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO ON ELZY LANDING, IDA BURKE, OR MACK LANDING PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT sduggar@yahoo.com

Re: Duggar/Dugger of Georgia Posted on: 19 Sep 2004, by Valerie

Surnames > Duggar

Hi, Phyllis: Thank you so much for taking the time to share your information. I wish I had some info to give back to you right now but my research has been limited the past couple months. I appreciat...

Re: Duggar/Dugger of Georgia Posted on: 21 Jun 2004, by  PhyllisJackma...

Surnames > Duggar

Valerie, I am including a list of al the Joseph Dugger/Duggar's I have and known info. My Joseph was married to Caroline Edgar. Joseph b. ca 1809 TN. d. 1850-60 MO. m unknown s/o Clairborne and Jean G...

Re: Duggar/Dugger of Georgia Posted on: 21 Jun 2004, by  patsy medley

Surnames > Duggar

...little info on the Duggar's. The only info I have is that my Grandfather's father was : Charles Claburn Duggar and my Gr Grandmother was : Melissa Alonza Stokes Duggar. Paulding cty is only about 30/40 miles fro...

Re: Duggar/Dugger of Georgia Posted on: 20 Jun 2004, by  vnowacki

Surnames > Duggar

Would you please tell me if your Joseph Duggar was married to a Mollie Yarbrough? I'm not sure if the spelling is correct on Mollie's last name. Thanks so much. Valerie

Re: Duggar/Dugger of Georgia Posted on: 11 Mar 2004, by Patsy Carol Duggar Medley

Surnames > Duggar

Charles Clayborn Duggar is my great grandfather. I don't have much info on him.. He was married to Melissa Alonza Stokes. My uncle, has researched the Duggers/Duggars and I have a lot of info but I do not k...

Dugger in AL Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by Phyllis Jackman

Surnames > Dugger

...aol.com My grandmother was Alma Jane Dugger her father was John L. the spelling on John's headstone was DUGGAR but we have an idea it was supposed to be Dugger. I have really got to dig for this family - d...

Anna L Farling married James N. Brewer Posted on: 13 Sep 2004, by  catstru1

Surnames > Duggar

Daughter Ora (Dora, Orra and other spellings) born in Ohio. James born in Saint Joseph, Berrien County Michigan. Anna born ? Jamed son of Joseph Washington Brewer and Lucinda Bogart Brewer.

Duggar, Richard married Drothy in California Posted on: 13 Sep 2004, by  catstru1

Surnames > Duggar

Dorothy and Richard (Dick) Duggar lived in Sanfrancisco area. Had child that died at or after birth. They divorced. She moved to Yreka California and lived with Lloyd Bischoffburger on Blake Street. She die...

Re: Duggar/Dugger of Georgia Posted on: 10 Mar 2004, by  PhyllisJackma...

Surnames > Duggar

The Charles Claborn Dugger/Duggar I have was born on Oct. 18, 1847 in Paulding Co. GA. to John Dugger and Sarah Owens. He is a brother to Joseph Anderson Dugger who is my line. Do we have the same? Phyllis

Descendants of Thomas (US Pres Grandfather) Jefferson Posted on: 02 Mar 2005, by M. Carnes

Surnames > Duggar

...Vaughan, Jr 1769 - 1837 ------------ 5 Alice Goode (Watkins) Vaughan 1814 - --------------- +Henry Duggar 1798 - --------------- 6 Reuben Henry Duggar 1837 - 1921 ------------------ +Margaret Louise Minge 1...

Re: Duggar/Dugger of Georgia Posted on: 23 Aug 2005, by  patsy medley

Surnames > Duggar

I was just reviewing the message board. I have been doing research again on the Duggars. Charles Claborn Dugger Sr born Oct 1847 was married to Malisa Stokes. Their children were: Sarah J b <1869...

Gregory Duggar Obituary Posted on: 22 Aug 2005, by  MelissaBarker...

Surnames > Duggar

...Houston County in Tennessee. Date of Newspaper: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 Page: A-3 Name: Gregory Duggar Age: 63 Born: August 6, 1941 in Chicago, Illinois Died: May 26, 2005 at Gateway Medical Center i...

Re: still looking Posted on: 21 Jun 2006, by Susie Duggar

Surnames > Landing

I believe I have the census info for Palmer in my record's. His father is listed as Willie W. Landing mother was Katie Lambert. If this sound's familiar will give you what I have. Susie Allen..sduggar...

Re: still looking Posted on: 22 Jun 2006, by Susie Duggar

Surnames > Landing

I am not sure when he died. I will try to find him in my records and see if I have a death date. What relation is he to you? Willie W. Landing is listed as son of W.G. Landing and Eliza Clarke Joiner....

Catherine BURTON b 1805 Chesterfield Posted on: 04 Feb 1999, by Katie Holland

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Chesterfield

...get this far. But I do not know for sure who Charles' parents were (may be neighbors Nathan and Amy Duggar Rawlings Vincent). I also do not know where to go now to find out more about Wm Cogbill and Richard...

Duggar, McCary Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  lsc36

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Union

Researching the descendants of James Albert Duggar born 1862. Married Frances "Jossie" McCary born 1863. Her parents, William McCary and Emaline Poe. James and Jossie Duggar are buried in Jericho cemete...

Re: Duggar/Dugger of Georgia Posted on: 19 Feb 2006, by  patsy medley

Surnames > Duggar

I don't have any info on who his spouse was. The only info on Joseph is a middle initial "A" born abt 1852.

Re: cherokee connection Posted on: 06 Dec 2004, by Phyllis Jackman-Stefanakos

Surnames > Gist

Clarence, Yes, you see Christopher Gist and Aaron Gist to the best of all knowledge are brothers. And Thomas O. Gist is one of their sons. I beleive he is son of Christopher - but others beleive he is...

Duggar Freeman Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by  xxBENFC

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rutherford

I have Duffy Duggar Freeman (1848-1934) & Sara Fina Grayson (1861-1938), married 2 Sep 1879, Rutherford Co. NC. Children: Audia (1883-1898); Grover (1885-1959); William (1890); Viola (1894); Ella (1896)...

(1st)"Empire State Guards" Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by James F. Dunigan III

Topics > Military > Civil War > Georgia > General

...Joshua Arnsdorff, Claibourne C. Bevil, Paul Bevil, J. Boyswon, W.Joseph Crosby, Richard Dotson, Paul R. Duggar, Charles C. Elkins, T.J. Everett, Howard J. Exley, William Farmer, G.C. Floyd, John Futrell, J....

Stovall, Jeremiah of Alab.MS,LA;d.1860 Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by Sandra Evans Smith

Surnames > Stovall

Jeremiah Stovall m. Nancy J. Duggar in Itawamba Co. MS. They resided there 1850, moved to Winn Parish Louisiana. Jeremiah d.Mar1860 (typhoid) Wife, Nancy Stovall appears on 1860 cen. there as h/o/h. What ha...

John Larimore Clawson b. 17 Aug 1811 VA Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by  westman1

Surnames > Clawson

...Clawson b. 17 Aug 1811 VA. d. 11 Apr 1892 Ash Grove,Shelby,IL. Married 1. Jincy Rhoda Tull, 2. Nancy Duggar, 3. Diza Gaddis. Possible parents could be James Woodward Clawson Jane Larimer from VA.

Wrights of Ga. Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  JeanCarter91

Surnames > Wright

...Wright md Matthew Miller and Hagin. Catherine Wright md Dr.Jas.H.Johnson. Sarah Wright md Jackson Duggar. Fannie Wright md Hoyt Deloach. Winfield A.Wright lived in Texas. Martha Wright md Millidge Burn...

per page