Search the Boards

Search Results for "DORINEL" - 22 Messages

per page

Re: OSBORNE-ILLINOIS Posted on: 19 Sep 2001, by  Dorine_L

Surnames > Osborne

I am responding on a message about William Osborne. My grandfather was William S. Osborn(e), married to Mary Emily Petty. He was born 1843. His parents were David and Jane Eckerman Osborn. William...

Re: Osbornes Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by  Dorine_L

Surnames > Osborne

I just received a copy on my e-mail. You say you live in California, so do I. I am in Folsom, Ca. You will have my e-mail address, and can contact me anytime. I don't know if there is a connection...

Re: Looking for relatives of Rose Osborne. Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by  Dorine_L

Surnames > Osborne

I am looking for relatives, too, and I have an uncle Fred, that I have not located. I am very much interested in finding one of the uncles that would lead me to where my grandparents lived, died and ...

Re: Jesse Osborne & family NC Posted on: 29 Sep 2001, by  Dorine_L

Surnames > Osborne

I tried to reply regular e-mail, but I guess it did not work. You mentioned your grandfather Frank, and I have an uncle Frank Kent Osborne. He was born in July 1869. You did not give any dates, but...

Re: William K Osborne Family Photo 1903 NC Posted on: 01 Sep 2001, by  Dorine_L

Surnames > Osborne

Sorry. None of those names are familiar to me. Also, my David was in Illinois, and is buried in Deer Creek cemetery.Thanks for trying. Dorine Anderson

Re: Ton of Pettys back to 1640 Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by  Dorine_L

Surnames > Petty

I don't know if there is a connection or not, but my grandmother was Mary Emily Petty, married to Dr. William Osborn of Illinois. I wonder if you could e-mail the picture to me, and then you would be...

Re: OSBORN/OSBURN/OSBORNE,VICKARD Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Dorine_L

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Greene

I am an Osborne, and have been looking for cemeteries that might have my grandparents buried there. They lived in Deer Creek, Il until after my father was born in 1888, and then they just disappeared...

Re: Samuel OSBORN/OSBUN Posted on: 23 Nov 2001, by  Dorine_L

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Richland

I am searching for a Samuel Osborn, I would suspect he might be the son of the Samuel you mention. His wife would be Mercy Havens, and he would be the father of David and Dennis Osborn. If you have ...

Re: Thomas Osborne Posted on: 21 Jul 2002, by  Dorine_L

Surnames > Osborne

I'm sorry, but I don't know of Braintree, Ct. My Osborne ancestors came from New Jersey, and left England from Bedforshire. Afraid I can't help you on that one. Dorine

Re: Samuel Osborn Posted on: 02 Jul 2002, by  Dorine_L

Surnames > Osborn

I have many Samuels in my line of Osborns, but these names don't ring a bell for me. However, your name does. As you can see I was Dorine Osborne, until I married, and I imagine yours was the same. ...

Re: Thomas Osborne Posted on: 12 May 2002, by  Dorine_L

Surnames > Osborne

Yes, I am very interested. I heard from you earlier, when I was still questioning. Now, I have about decided that the William Osborn that I have in my family tree, born 1617, died when he was two ye...

Re: Osborne/Osborn Posted on: 03 Jan 2002, by  Dorine_L

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Cayuga

I am working on my line of Osborns, and have gotten stuck on the Abrahams. I believe we have it straightened out now. There is a Lieut. Abraham Osborn, and a Col.Abraham Osborn. They seem to be fath...

per page