Search the Boards

Search Results for "DOLBERRY" - 94 Messages

per page

Looking for Dolberry Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by  SYLVIAWATSON5...

Surnames > Dolberry

Hello, I am Sylvia Watson. My grandfather was Paul Dolberry from Halifax County, NC. I am searching for relatives to maybe start a family reunion. E-Mail me at watsons@law.edu.

looking for anst.who might have been in civil war Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by bobby pace

Surnames > Pace

please contact me if you have information about joseph pace in scottsboro al or ollie floyd dolberry also of scottsboro

Terrah Koel Trainer, Posted on: 10 Sep 2004, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Trainer

...Schumacher. A memorial service was held Aug. 21 at the Moriarty High School gymnasium with Dr. Stephen Dolberry officiating. Harris-Hanlon Mortuary, Moriarty.

Looking for Dolberrys Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by L. Dolberry

Surnames > Dolberry

The name comes from my husbands family. They are from Virginia, but his father is from Rocky Mount North Carolina. Since the name is unique, I am hoping it will not be difficult to locate the origin.

searching for background on surname dolberry Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by L. Dolberry

Surnames > Dolberry

My husband is a dolberry, actually my ex. His home is Norfolk, VA. Family in Rocky Mt. NC and throughout the U.S. Want to share info??

DOLBERRY SURNAME Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by SHARON DOLBERRY

Surnames > Dolberry

HI, MY HUSBAND IS ALFONSO DOLBERRY, JR HE'S FROM SUFFOLK VA.

Surnames > Dolberry

HI SYLVIA, MY HUSBAND IS ALFONSO DOLBERRY HE'S FROM SUFFOLK VA. HE HAS RELATIVES FROM HALIFAX COUNTY,NC. MAYBE YOUR A RELATIVE OF HIS.

Re: DOLBERRY Posted on: 25 Oct 2002, by diane

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

... Let me know if you want the info I've found. Do you know when the name was changed from Dolbere to Dolberry? I can't find that. Thanks. Diane

Re: DOLBERRY Posted on: 14 Oct 2002, by Diane

Hi Belinda. Thanks for the information! I would love anything else you might have. I live in Dallas, Texas, very near Eastland where many Dolberrys are from. I have a partial family tree if you wo...

Re: DOLBERRY Posted on: 27 Mar 2002, by  belindadolber...

Hi Diane In doing some research myself, I found that the name Dolberry was actually spelled Dolbere. Robert Dolbere was born between 1514 and 1515 in Cadhayne, Colyton, Devonshire England. He died Jan 25, 1...

DOLBERRY Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by  gehrle1n

...Molton and Berrynarbor, Devon areas. There were many Dolberrys there in the 1500-1700's. Diane Dolberry

The Dolberry Surname Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Michael Dolberry

Surnames > Dolberry

...maybe I am deep down hoping to sidestep any "ancestral guilt". Anyway, we have traced the Dolberry name back to a young boy who stowed away on a ship from Ireland around 1820. (But strangely enough ...

Surnames > Dolberry

MY HUSBAND IS A. DOLBERRY FROM SUFFOLK VA. WE ARE RECENTLY MARRIED. HE HAS ONE SISTER MOTHER AND FATHER DECEASED. MIGHT BE RELATED

jonathan cornelison Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by c. frazier

Surnames > Suggs

...settled in Scottsboro, Ala. There is a lot of history there about Cornelisons. They married into the Dolberry family. My mother is a cornelison from Ala.

The Dolberry Surname Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by La Sandra Dolberry

Surnames > Dolberry

Hi Sharon, was glad to get your message. My husband is from Norfolk Va. He was raised by his grandparents, both deceased at this time. His family is still in Norfolk and surrounding areas. Also some i...

Dolberry Posted on: 10 Sep 2000, by  adolberry1

Surnames > Dolberry

Regarding the Dolberry surname, one must understand that Dolberry is the Americanized name of Delaberre. The Delaberre family was primarily in slave trading and owed only a few handful of slaves. This family was base...

Dolberry (Reply to A. Dolberry) Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Mike Dolberry

Surnames > Dolberry

This is one of the most interesting pieces of information I have ever heard. Could you email to me the location of your source material?

Reply to M Dolberry from A Dolberry Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  adolberry1

Surnames > Dolberry

...been doing research on our family for many years. He told me that the name switched for Delaberre to Dolberry when one of the sons in the slave trading family married a girl who was too "poor" for ...

Reply to A Dolberry Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Michael Dolberry

Surnames > Dolberry

Any information you could supply would be great. I noticed that "poor" and Dolberry are mentioned together. My email is mike@tywell.net

Re: SEARCHING FOR DOLBERRYS Posted on: 02 May 2008, by  jcdstitchesun...

Surnames > Dolberry

I am so sorry! He did marry Deborah and Phoebe was their daughter who married back to John George (G.) Sanders. We are probably related. I would love to talk with you about anything I can find, if I e...

Re: SEARCHING FOR DOLBERRYS Posted on: 02 May 2008, by  jcdstitchesun...

Surnames > Dolberry

My great great grandfather was Absalom Dolberry married to Phoebe Sanders in Alabama. They had a daughter also named Phoebe who married a Sanders, I have been assured she was of no relation to the original Ph...

DOLBERRY Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by G.T.DOLBERRY

Surnames > Dolberry

HELLO, I AM FROM N.ALABAMA AND DON,T KNOW MUCH ABOUT MY LAST NAME,SORRY. I THINK WE CAME FROM IRLAND????ALOT OF DOLBERRY'S IN N.ALA

Re: Anyone out there? Posted on: 19 Jun 2010, by  asihadolbery

Surnames > Dolberry

IM A DOLBERRY IN LIVE IN WASHINGTON DC MY GRANDFATHER NAME IS JERRY D. DOLBERRY FROM KINSTON, NC HE WASBORN IN 1928 HIS MOTHER, FATHER NAME IS HELEN GRADY(before she married), Jerry D. Dolberry sr. can u help me find out mor...

Re: A Dolberry in Texas Posted on: 16 Sep 2010, by  jcdjdd

Surnames > Dolberry

James A may be James Absolum Dolberry who was the son of Absolum Dolberry and Deborah Sanders of Jackson Alabama near Mud Creek in North Alabama. I would love to know were the Dolberry's hail from originally.

Re: Reply to M Dolberry from A Dolberry Posted on: 16 Sep 2010, by  jcdjdd

Surnames > Dolberry

My gg grandfather was Absolum Dolberry married to Deborah Sanders. My ggrandparents were Phoebe Elizabeth Dolberry and John George Sanders. My grandmother Sarah Alice Sanders married Thomas Nell Crow. I would love t...

Re: Reply to M Dolberry from A Dolberry Posted on: 01 Aug 2010, by  sheri2242

Surnames > Dolberry

I believe my great grandfather was Absolum Dolberry...not sure how many greats??? my grandfather was James Albert Dolberry. Who was(is) your mother? Sheri Dolberry Smith

Re: Reply to M Dolberry from A Dolberry Posted on: 14 Mar 2011, by  msbrenda4161

Surnames > Dolberry

I to am looking for any Dolberry information I can get. My father was Cyrus Dolberry-born 10/1/1928 in Wichita Falls Texas. His father was James Albert Dolberry-born in texas also. James father was born in Ok...

Re: A Dolberry in Texas Posted on: 25 Mar 2011, by  mariestrd43

Surnames > Dolberry

Hi, My name is Marìa Estrada. It is very important fpr me to contact Brent Dolberry. He was in Guatemala in 1995. Please contact me at (502) 56543928 Thanks

Re: searching for background on surname dolberry Posted on: 10 Apr 2011, by  laro666

Surnames > Dolberry

my great great grandfather was a dolberry origanally from viginia came to north alabama in 1865.he married a debbie sanders from there and settled in jackson county ala

Re: A Dolberry in Texas Posted on: 14 Mar 2011, by  msbrenda4161

Surnames > Dolberry

James Albert Dolberry married Ethel Bennet.

Re: A Dolberry in Texas Posted on: 14 Mar 2011, by  sheri2242

Surnames > Dolberry

I just answered another post from someone else asking about Cyrus Dolberry. He was my uncle..he had 12 brothers and sister all together. I remember my daddy talking about Mitch..is that your brother?

Re: Reply to M Dolberry from A Dolberry Posted on: 14 Mar 2011, by  sheri2242

Surnames > Dolberry

My dad was Allen(Jack) Dolberry. Cyrus was his brother(they called him Fuzzy or just Fuzz)I don't really have too much information. James father was named Absolum Dolberry. Maybe one of my older brothers would know m...

Re: Reply to M Dolberry from A Dolberry Posted on: 16 Mar 2011, by  msbrenda4161

Surnames > Dolberry

Thank you so much.

Re: Reply to M Dolberry from A Dolberry Posted on: 02 Apr 2012, by  lwscott55

Surnames > Dolberry

My gggf was absalome dolberry and is buried in a family plot in northern Ala.is this perchance the same fella.i am trying to get some info on the family since i am related two seperate ways to the Dolberrys .

Re: A Dolberry in Texas Posted on: 27 Feb 2012, by  Joeydolberry1

Surnames > Dolberry

My wife has been researching my ancestry as well. Her email address is brigettadolberry@Verizon.net. I'll ask her to forward to you any information we may have. We have found that our lineage date...

Re: A Dolberry in Texas Posted on: 10 Sep 2012, by  srmetcalf

Surnames > Dolberry

Hi Maria, I'm sorry to inform you that Brent Dolberry died November 18, 2004 in Phoenix, Arizona. BRENT ANDREW DOLBERRY Memorial services for Brent Andrew Dolberry, 45, are scheduled for 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Burks...

DOLBERRY Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by TOM

Surnames > Dolberry

I COULD HELP YOU A LITTLE E-M IS TDOL2@AOL.COM , WHAT PART TEXAS YOU FROM?

A Dolberry in Texas Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by Brenda Dolberry

Surnames > Dolberry

I to am a Dolberry, I don't know to much about my heritage. My Dad met my mother in Oklahoma. I know he had family in Fort Worth, But I don't know where he came from before that. His name was Cyrus Dolberry& he w...

Maria Estrada Posted on: 10 Mar 2013, by  1_dianesue

Localities > Central America > Guatemala > General

...have a Guatamala number for her from March 2011. She posted a message looking for my brother, Brent Dolberry. I am Brent's sister. If anyone knows where I can reach Maria, please contact me at dianesue@gmail...

Re: A Dolberry in Texas Posted on: 10 Mar 2013, by  1_dianesue

Surnames > Dolberry

I am Brent's sister. Can I help you. My name is Diane Dolberry Gehrlein. My email is dianesue@gmail.com. Phone: 214 850-9193. Please contact me. Thanks.

Transcription of " Marriages of New England Prior to 1700 "; Thing to Thomas Posted on: 07 Dec 2013, by  cgenfan

Surnames > Thomas

Transcription of " Marriages of New England Prior to 1700 "; Thing to Thomas, including surnames Beekman, Burket and Arnold on pa Transcription of page 735 of " Marriages of New Engla...

Re: A Dolberry in Texas Posted on: 22 May 2016, by  1_dianesue

Surnames > Dolberry

My grandfather was Jesse Dolberry. Two of his brothers were William A Dolberry and james A Dolberry! Delila and Absolom were my great grandparents! We must be related! Diane Dolberry Gehrlein

Re: The Dolberry Surname Posted on: 22 May 2016, by  1_dianesue

Surnames > Dolberry

Hi Michael. I would love to know if a Dolberry came from Ireland. My grandfather was Jesse Dolberry. Great grandfather was Absolom J Dolberry snd gggrandfather was Absolom married to Deborah Sanders.

Re: Reply to M Dolberry from A Dolberry Posted on: 22 May 2016, by  1_dianesue

Surnames > Dolberry

Hi. My grandfather was Jesse Dolberry. Great grandfather was Absolom J Dolberry and great grandmother was Delila Precise. Sheri, I think our grandfathers were brothers!!! Diane Dolberry Gehrlein

Re: searching for background on surname dolberry Posted on: 22 May 2016, by  1_dianesue

Surnames > Dolberry

My grandfather was Jesse Dolberry. My great grandfather was Absolom J Dolberry. Great great grandfather was Absolom Dolberry married to Deborah Sanders. Do you have any information about Absolom's father? Any dolberrys f...

Re: Reply to M Dolberry from A Dolberry Posted on: 22 May 2016, by  1_dianesue

Surnames > Dolberry

Hi. My grandfather was Jesse Dolberry. Great grandfather was Absolom J Dolberry and great grandmother was Delila Precise. Sheri, I think our grandfathers were brothers!!! Diane Dolberry Gehrlein

DOLBERRY a related surname to BERRY? Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by  gehrle1n

Surnames > Berry

Does anyone know if DOLBERRY is a related surname to BERRY? Thanks. Diane

Re: DANIEL, DANIELL, DOLBERRY Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by  gehrle1n

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Butler

My father was born in Eastland, Texas.

Re: DOLBERRY Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by  gehrle1n

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Unknown

Chris, my father,Andrew William Dolberry,was born in Eastland, Texas. His father was Jesse Dolberry and his grandfather was (I think) Absalom.

Re: A Dolberry in Texas Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by  gehrle1n

Surnames > Dolberry

HI Brenda! I made a mistake in my post. My father was born in Eastland, not Ben Wheeler. I have heard Cyrus Dolberry mentioned before I think.

per page