Search the Boards

Search Results for "DIGEORGIO" - 14 Messages

per page

Re: I will find people buried in Jersey City Holy Name cemetery A-Z prior to December 1984 Posted on: 11 Oct 2008, by  joannkraus

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Hudson

...of the other DeGeorge/DiGiorgios who are also listed. There are several variations of the name, i.e, DiGeorgio, etc. Many thanks.

Gertrude R. Wood Posted on: 25 Jun 2008, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...in 1993. Surviving are four daughters, Virginia and Earl Decker, Linda and Larry Coleman, Josephine DiGeorgio, and Joyce Blackinton; two sons, George and Aretha Wood and Harold and Marjorie Wood; ten grandchil...

Re: De George/Di Giorgi; Palermo, Sicily Posted on: 09 Jan 2012, by  xxrdexx

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

I don't recognize Constantine or Joseph. My maternal grandfather was Frank Peter DiGeorgio (changed to DiGeorge). He sailed from Palermo around 1904 or 06 with his father, Ignatius DiGeorgio, and his older sister whose...

Re: De George/Di Giorgi; Palermo, Sicily Posted on: 09 Jan 2012, by  GNanny1949

Thanks for your response. My maternal grandfater was Constantino DiGeorgio name changed to Costa DiGeroge when he entered the US around the same time as your family into New Orleans and he setteled in Crowley...

Re: De George/Di Giorgi; Palermo, Sicily Posted on: 08 Jan 2012, by  GNanny1949

Was wondering if you knew of the family of Constantino DiGeorge born in Palermo, Italy in 1900. His last name in italy would have be DeGeorgio perhaps. His brother's name was Joseph DiGeorge. They ...

Re: Finding About Where My Grandma Providence Logalbo From Posted on: 09 Mar 2016, by  KathleenLouis...

Surnames > LoGalbo

US Social Security application Name: Providence Logalbo Digeorge [Providenza Digeorgio] [Providenza Digiorgio] [Providence Logalbo Logalbo] SSN:102163182 Gender:Female Race:White Birth Date:25 Feb ...

Re: Sciacca Posted on: 26 Dec 2001, by  fjpalisi

Surnames > Sciacca

Eileen, Are you Degeorge family really DiGeorgio? If so, there were Digeorgio's who came into NO and then moved to Houston. Some of my Palisi's also left NO and moved to Houston. I lived in NO, then moved to H...

obit - William SANDERS Posted on: 24 Aug 2002, by  skdulcich

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Kern

...Featherston, Okla. and had been a resident of Kern County for the past 36 years. He was last employed at DiGeorgio Farms. Survivors include the widow, Pearl of Bakersfield; three sons, Willie of Tehachapi, Cli...

Re: DiScala Family Tree Posted on: 07 May 2003, by  dvanpaml_1

Surnames > Discala

...thought the other was Guisseppi but may be wrong because my great-grandmothers maiden name was Georgio or DiGeorgio. My grandfather died when I was a baby and my mother didn't really know much about his famil...

PINTOZZI Posted on: 22 Nov 2003, by nyla verisario

Surnames > Pintozzi

...Barone in 1897. Their children were as you said, Dr. Nick, deceased, Christopher, deceased, Yolanda DiGeorgio, Marie Altier. I also have Ruth Roccena Meccia, deceased, Felicia Butera, born 1912, Antoinette, ...

Re: looking for my birthmom Posted on: 25 Dec 2005, by Mike DiGeorgio

Surnames > Lussier

...Lussier. Evelyn made Her way to NYC. I think maybe their might be some connection. My Mother Shirley DiGeorgio says that Her Mother Evelyn always said that she had another daughter before my mother was born. P...

Re: De George/Di Giorgi; Palermo, Sicily Posted on: 23 Apr 2006, by Mary DeSandro

...side of the family whom we know little about. My grandfather, Frank Peter DiGeorge (was DiGeorgi, or DiGeorgio?) came to New Orleans at age 9 with his father, Ignatius and sister, Caroline I think, age 19 in t...

per page