Search the Boards

Search Results for "DESOLINA" - 50 Messages

per page

Predale Posted on: 23 May 2001, by  purplesusan

Surnames > Predale

My grandmother, Salina (Desolina) Predale came to the US from Italy in 1914 through Ellis Island. She had a brother Albert (Alberto) who settled in Rochester, New York. She was born in Civitella Casanova and ...

Re: Finding relatives Posted on: 02 Nov 2002, by Christopher

Surnames > Bazzani

...him for 5- 6 years before returning to Borgotaro for a brief period, then returned with my grandmother Desolina Bordi and my uncle. We must be related. Please feel fre to contact me . Ciao Christopher

Re: Esmeraldo Bosi Posted on: 04 Aug 2004, by Shelly Galloway

Surnames > Bosi

...landed in IL., USA. I also know that part of this family landed in South America. Augostino's wife Desolina (last name unknown). The family returned to Italy around 1910 or 11. Does any of this sound fami...

Re: Looking for relatives Posted on: 25 Mar 2003, by Steve Paolini

Surnames > Paolini

...processing (like so many names!). I know he had a brother that I don't know much about, and a sister Desolina that I remember when I was very young. I appreciate your reponse, and will look foward to hearing ...

In case you're wondering..... Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by Louis J. Caporaletti Jr.

Surnames > Caporaletti

...Virginia, D.C. Maryland. He met my grandmother here in the U.S. in the Philadelphia area, her name was Desolina. She said she knew some of the other Caporaletti's but I never got a chance to ask her about th...

obit--ANTHONY C. MAROTTA, SR. Posted on: 24 Nov 2004, by Sheila

Surnames > Marotta

...MAROTTA, SR. passed away Nov. 20, 2004. Dearly beloved husband of the late Regina (nee Stevenson); son of Desolina and Marionio Marotta (both deceased); brother of Yola Marotta; father of Nancy Milota, Anthon...

Nicola Giovanni Bertoni Desolina Posted on: 10 Sep 2000, by G Robert Stephens

Surnames > Nicola

Looking for relatives Carlo Ambrogio Nicola born 15 Apr 1894 in Bernate Ticino son of Giovanni Desolina Giovanni's Parents Orlando C Nicola Veronica {Dimini) Desolina's Parents Segori Bertoni Sema ? Carlo ...

Re: Caporaletti's Posted on: 31 Dec 2006, by  lynnemlee

Surnames > Caporaletti

...first wife, Mary Appolonia, was my great-grandmother. They had 3 children. Ralph, Anna & Elizabeth. Desolina was the second wife of Ermenio and they had five children.....Anna is my grandmother. Theresa ...

Nicola Fronzaglia & Margherita DiSantis Posted on: 17 Feb 2007, by  memawjcw

Surnames > Fronzaglia

...Fiorinda(married Frank DiSantis), Marie Antoinette(married Ortenzio Amoroso) & Victor Fronzaglia (married Daisy Desolina - New Jersey). Margherita's siblings were Maria Jacinda, Rose (married Demattio or...

Re: ripabottoni Posted on: 15 Nov 2007, by  lauracarousel

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Molise > Campobasso

...years. They must have married around 1906. I have (as of 1910) their children Carolina b. abt 1907, Desolina b. abt 1909 and Lucia b. abt 1910. Is this your family line? If so, I have more information on ...

Turchi, Herrin, Williamson Co Posted on: 17 Jul 2007, by  oxdrover

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Union

...IL West Frankfort TONEY TURCHI 40 IT coal miner, imm 1905 Dizolina 36 IT (SS Death Index says "Desolina" Turchi, b 24 Jun 1881, d Sep 1969 Anna, Union Co IL.) Santina 9 IL Peter ANTOLINI 26 IT coal...

Re: Fontanella ???? Posted on: 16 Sep 2008, by  deciofontanel...

Surnames > Fontanella

No, I don´t Know . But, I think that, Federico Fontanella married with Desolina Calvino Prina,is a brother of Francesco. My grandmother IS Virginia GRONDA BERTOLINO fONTANELLA

RICCI FAMILY - NOVI LIGURE, ITALY to Windsor Locks, Connecticut Posted on: 12 May 2008, by  pricci11

Surnames > Ricci

...Family that moved to the USA, arriving on June 21, 1907. The family was Giovanni (John) Ricci and Maria Desolina Arzani Ricci as the parents, with children of Stephen (Stephano), Peter (Pietro), and Emil (Em...

Re: Here's a Granelli Posted on: 03 Jan 2010, by  palmiraCO908

Surnames > Granelli

...this is a reply to some old messages. My Granelli's are. Agostino Granelli, brother Giovanni, Sisters Desolina and Genoeffa,l all born in Bedonia. Father Antonio Granelli stayed in Italy. Agostino and Giov...

Re: Brugnoli Posted on: 18 Jun 2010, by  delsidoli

Surnames > Brugnoli

...(and also Swansea) and am keen to expand upon what I have in my tree so far. My great grandmother was Desolina Brugnoli, from Rugarlo, who married Francesco Sidoli from the neighbouring village of Chiesabia...

Maloberti branch - family of Maria Antonia Preli's husband Posted on: 14 Dec 2010, by  rominatr

Surnames > Preli

...Livia Clementina (1879 Gambaro) -Maria Anna (8 jul 1882 Gambaro) -Luigia Giuseppa (28 feb 1884 Gambaro) -Desolina (1886 Gambaro) -Pietro (1899 Gambaro) Clementina married the 14 feb 1901 Valentino Giacomo Ba...

DiIorio Posted on: 26 Mar 2011, by  Mikala Geurts...

Surnames > Diiorio

My grandfather was Camillo J. DiEorio (1924-2011). He along with his mother Desolina DelPizzo (1899-1994) and older sister, Anna(1921-2007) came to the US when he was about 4. His father had come to the US pr...

Zanelotti Posted on: 27 Oct 2011, by  kcherrix123

Surnames > Zanellotti

...family is releated and I'm trying to link everyone together. I am Joseph & Lena (Guiseppe & Desolina) Zanelotti's great-granddaughter. My granfather was one of 16 surviging children.

Re: Bellini Posted on: 21 Jul 2011, by  pjbellini

Surnames > Bellini

My grandfather Saverio was born near Ascoli Piceno, near Tuscany.He married Desolina. He had a beauty salon in pittsburg in the 20's moved to hollywood in the 40's and did movie stars hair. His mothers name w...

Looking for Great Grandfather Desidario Biolchini Posted on: 18 Oct 2011, by  Gerald Biolch...

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

I am looking for any information on Desidario Biolchini. Husband of Desolina. He immigrated abt 1893 from Italy. Settled in Ladd, Illinois and later Hall, Illinois They had 8 children: Ceasar (later chang...

Re: Tarditi/Ronchetti Posted on: 03 Apr 2012, by  verc2

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Lazio > Viterbo

My husband's father was Elfisio Vercellino and mother was Desolina Ronchetto (Ronchetti?)Grandmothers were Maddalena Vercellino(from Salto, Italy) and Guiseppina Ronchetto. His Uncle was Frank Ronchetto (Ron...

Re: Another stuck on a Giovanni Vercellino Posted on: 03 Apr 2012, by  verc2

Surnames > Vercellino

...Vercellino Mother : Maddalena Vercellino. He resided in or near Durango/Sopris Colorado and married Desolina Ronchetto. Some life event happened (in approx 1913) that caused my husband's father and Aunt to b...

Ditata Joseph & sisters - Cleveland, Ohio Posted on: 01 May 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > DiTata

Name: Ditata, Joseph T. Date: Oct 5 1959 Source: Cleveland Press; Cleveland, Ohio Necrology File, Reel #104. Notes: Ditata, Joseph T., dear brother of Mrs. Lena Marotta, Mrs. Mary Rosato, Mrs. Esther...

Octavia Bowman Posted on: 30 Dec 2012, by  TheaGoodman

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...6-8 pm Tuesday at the funeral home. Mrs. Bowman was born August 5, 1921 in Modena, Italy to Adolph and Desolina Bedini. She married CW3 (Retired) Clarence Bowman on August 23, 1941 in Springfield, Illinois. H...

Frank Edward Mastran 1927-2012 b. Mahoning County, Ohio Posted on: 02 Aug 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > Mastran

...House, Monroe, North Carolina. Frank was born April 25, 1927 in Youngstown, OHIO to the late Anthony and Desolina Mastran. He is also preceded in death by several brothers and sisters. He retired after man...

Seeking Info Benedetto Bellisario Posted on: 24 Jan 2013, by  thlathrop

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Abruzzo > Chieti

Hello, I am currently seeking information about my 3rd great grandfather Benedetto Bellisario and his family. I am particularly interested in learning about his parents and his wife’s family. My 3r...

obit - CHIESE, John (1895-1942) Posted on: 22 May 2013, by  Nancy_Poppin_...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Napa

...the obituary John Chiesa Died in Yountville, CA Husband of Delisa (CA death index shows her name as Desolina) Father of Alfred Chiesa and Alda Perez Father-in-law of Frank Perez Son of Joseph and Maria Chies...

Re: Caligari/Tognazzini Someo Switzerland Posted on: 14 Apr 2013, by  pamf501

Surnames > Caligari

...daughter of Antonio Tognazini and Ellen Vaughan, she was the sister of Nora , Nina, Richard, Peter, Desolina,Elizabeth,Osolina who mayby was called Nina,Christina, John and Elizabeth,she married Harry Dixon a...

Re: Change of email address Posted on: 17 Apr 2013, by  verc2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Macoupin

...sent to be raised by Frank and Barbara Ronchetto from Eagerville, IL in 1913. His parents (Efisio and Desolina Ronchetto) died in 1913. They had two daughters Frances and Joshepine Ronchetto. Frank was fro...

Re: Vercellino Posted on: 10 Apr 2013, by  verc2

Surnames > Vercellino

...Eficio) Vercellino from that area. His mother was Maddalena Vercellino, born approx 1878. He married Desolina Ronchetto. Any information you may have regarding these names would be greatly appreiated.

Re: Vercellino Posted on: 30 Mar 2013, by  verc2

Surnames > Vercellino

...mother's name was Magdalene Vercellino. He came to the US from the Port of Havre in 1906. Married Desolina Ronchetto and had 2 children in Trinadad and Durango Colorada. Any information would be GREATLY ap...

Re: Finding relatives Posted on: 25 Feb 2014, by  janis cresci

Surnames > Bazzani

...Astoria. Lena and Joan (80 somethings). I have an uncle who past named Alfred Costello. His mom was Desolina Tambini. My grandmother Josephine Tambini married Frank Cresci. We're probably all related some...

Gazzola Posted on: 21 Feb 2001, by  feliciacockin...

Surnames > Gazzola

...104th street. I have a Caterina ,the mother, a daughter Disolona who was born in 1887 and a Valentino.. Desolina arrived with her cousin Adele Micheli who would be my great aunt. It is the Micheli family that...

Re: Bessala/Bessolo Posted on: 11 Apr 2014, by  Donna Revello

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Keweenaw

...married to a Elizabeth A, Any one have any clues on this? 1900 Frank and Josephine with Adam, Eva, and Desolina. - Lauriem, Houghton, Michigan 1910 Frank and Augustia with Adam, Eva, Tena, Abraham, Adali...

gazzola Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by  feliciacockin...

Surnames > Gazzola

...at 311 or 309 104th street from circa 1906 to 1920 Came from Morfasso Piacenza Italy. Had a daughter( Desolina ?) Who arrived on the ship SS Chicago Dec 21st 1910 Many thanks

Josephine Fratino Posted on: 16 Jul 2015, by  Contribution

Surnames > Pannunzio

...Josephine was born on Oct. 22, 1928, in Youngstown, Ohio (Mahoning County) the daughter of Gino and Desolina Pannunzio. She attended East High School and met her husband, Louis Fratino, when she was 14 year...

Attilo Marcucci Posted on: 25 Jul 2015, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

July 19, 2003 Daily Review Attilio "Leo" Marcucci, 104, formerly of William Street, Towanda, and Porter Road, Troy RR 3, passed away Thursday morning, July 17, 2003, at the Lehigh Center in...

Gazzola in Piacenza Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by  feliciacockin...

Surnames > Gazzola

I have some Gazzolas in NYC in 1920. Desolina Gazzola arrive inNYC in 1910 on the ship Chocago. There she joined her mother Caterina Gazzola who lived with my grandmother at 311 104th street NY. Desolina's fa...

gazzola connection Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by  feliciacockin...

Surnames > Gazzola

Does the name Desolina or Disolina Gazzola mean anything to you? She arrived in December 1910 on the ship Chicago with Adele Micheli My great aunt who is one of the missing links in my tree. She (Desolina)died in New...

Re: Ratto Family Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by  carylaaa

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Amador

In the event any of the following is helpful to you: My father's mother was Desolina ("Ducy") MARCHINI (b. 1885, Sutter Creek). Her parents were Dominico MARCHINI (b. 1843, Italy) and Celeste GIAR...

Obit: Gilbert Abad Perea Posted on: 22 Dec 2002, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Perea

...preceded in death by his parents; his brothers, Pablito, Abenicio and Pedro; and by his sisters, Serafina, Desolina, Amalia, Adela, and Olibama. He is survived by his brother, Juan and his sisters, Annie, Bal...

Re: Pirratano, Pirritino Posted on: 03 Jul 2003, by Bernadette Abbott

Surnames > Pirratano

...sauce takes it's roots in the Marchi Province of Northern Italy. This recipe was brought to America by Desolina Lucarelli who cooked at Actors Colony Inn for almost 30 years before turning over the chef dutie...

Re: Canada Seguin Posted on: 31 Dec 2003, by  TeresaZephroB...

Surnames > Seguin

...Laderoute is her maiden name too). This Seguin family is from Quebec to Ogdensburg NY. Their children were Desolina "Lena" Louise b. 11/11/1885, Joseph Ozada, Cleopha, Adian, Amelia Grace Alma, Edw...

Re: Caporaletti's Posted on: 28 May 2005, by Louis Caporaletti

Surnames > Caporaletti

...belive your grandfather is my grandfather's brother. My grandfather was Ermenio and my grandmother was Desolina Mattioli. Am I right? I hope so, I'd love to talk more with you.

per page