Search the Boards

Search Results for "DEBELL" - 280 Messages

per page

Re: Samuel,Clinton,James Dubell Posted on: 14 Oct 2006, by  kimpckrng

Surnames > Dubell

my great grand pernet was alex s debell 4 wisner loiusanna he jump boat here he got a letter from hollyen be 4 he past away hes mother and father ownerd a shiping company in hollyen there a company that s n...

Will of William Kirkland, Fairfield SC, 1806 Posted on: 30 Mar 2004, by  LESLEDHOOD1

Surnames > Kirkland

...SC Will Bk 5, p. 65: Will of William Kirkland, datd Dec. 1806: Children: Mary Honor Kirkland, John DeBell Kirkland, Martha Maria Kirkland (who are all under age); Daughter Sarah Taylor and her children; S...

dubell Posted on: 14 Oct 2006, by  kimpckrng

Surnames > Debell

looking 4 any infor on jhon are alex dubell they came 4 hollen on a family company boat jump ship n louisanna am there grand child does any one have infor on them plz let me know

obit - Geraldine B. BEDELL, 1918 N.M. - 2005 Ore. Posted on: 01 Jul 2006, by  lorijae02

Surnames > Debell

(not related - for board info only) Rogue River Press Rogue River, Jackson, Oregon Geraldine B. BeDell Geraldine B. BeDell, 86, of Rogue River, died Monday, March 7, 2005 at Three Rivers Community...

Debell Posted on: 15 Oct 2005, by  stephen14333

Surnames > Debell

william Debell from Cornwall 1818

Mary Debell, b. 1698 Posted on: 18 May 2005, by  BasketLady420

Surnames > Debell

DEBELL, _____y (Mary, t.c.), d. of Jno. and Mary, Jan. 16, 1698-9. I am not related to this family, I am just passing on this information, which comes from the vital records for Deerfield, Frankl...

DeBell family of Fleming Co., Ky. Posted on: 30 Jan 2005, by  FriedaDavison...

Surnames > Debell

Am posting what I have been able to find on the DeBell family in the past few years. Frieda Descendants of William DeBell Generation No. 1 1. WILLIAM1 DEBELL Children of WILLIAM DEBELL are: i. JOSEPH2 DEBELL. Joseph is me...

Jonathan G. DeBell Posted on: 14 Feb 2004, by  debrahopkins1...

Surnames > Debell

I am searching for information on Jonathan G. DeBell parents their names are: Henry Debell and Mary Bragg. Jonathan was born August 1, 1884 and died December 15, or 16, 1938 he was their son. Any information wou...

went to school with you Posted on: 09 Feb 2004, by LARRY RHODES

Surnames > Debell

YOU OFTEN WONDER WHERE PEOPLE WENT AND WHAT THEY DID

Children of Henry Debell Posted on: 05 Dec 2003, by  debrahopkins1...

Surnames > Debell

Henry DeBell married a Mary Bragg they had a son Johnathan G. DeBell born 1883. I am looking for more children of Henry & Mary Bragg, also would like information on birth and death dates on Henry and Mary, o...

Looking for Paul DeBell 1745 Posted on: 28 Nov 2003, by Daniel De'Bell

Surnames > Debell

I am struggling to find anything out about my ancestor Paul DeBell. I know he married a Pamela Peyto at the church in the London Wall in 1745. However, the records from the church dont give me a date of bir...

Henry DeBell Posted on: 12 Oct 2003, by  debrahopkins1...

Surnames > Debell

Henry DeBell is my grandmothers 2nd husband. He was born on October 16, 1912 and Died on December 25, 1996. He was a sgt. in the U.S. Army and fought in the battle of Normandy. My g-mothers name was Kate R...

Re: Lucille deBell in Denver,Co.-1930 Posted on: 17 Feb 2006, by  dibs323

Surnames > Debell

would love a copy of the clipping please

Lucille deBell in Denver,Co.-1930 Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  myfizgig1

Surnames > Debell

...Would be glad to send a copy to any relative that would like it. In the 1930 census there is a Lucy DeBell listed with her parents Mike and Theresa and also an infant daughter Angoline.Mike and Theresa we...

Looking for Posted on: 06 Apr 2002, by  jjdebell

Surnames > Debell

Looking for information on a William DeBell b. Jan 1908 in Brooklyn NY mother Mary Osborne father John DeBell; wife (or sister) Dorothy DeBell may have lived in Flushing NY.in 1950s / 1960s.

Any Rose Debells? Posted on: 28 Jun 2001, by  RoseDebell84

Surnames > Debell

I want to find out about any other Rose Debells in the UK. E-mail me if have or know anyone with that name.Thanks!!!

Looking for deBelloy family Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by Dee Johnson

Surnames > Debell

I am looking for information on the family line of the marquis Loudovic Aymar deBelloy, father of Marquis Aymar Loudovic deBelloy. He is believed to be the son of the Count of ST. Linerd of France. He...

davila/arrellany Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by america davila davila de bible

Surnames > Debell

according to church records in barceloneta,pr, my maternal grandmother's name was rita maria arellany/maria arellany/ (various possible spellings). child was born around the period of 1916-1925 in utu...

Debells of East Looe and Talland, Cornwall Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by Joy Tizard

Surnames > Debell

I'm researching the Debells of Cornwall, some of whom were Quakers. My ggg grandmother was Margaret Debell Richards, (Richards being her married name), her maiden name may have been GOSS. She would have bee...

DeBel Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by  TerryHolderLa...

Surnames > Debell

this is My Husbands side of Family:::::: Vital DeBel b: abt. 1897 Thielt Belgium married Colette DeBacker died 33 yrs old 1911 children: 1907 Hortense DeBel d: 10-21-1925 died in auto accident at RR...

Re: Delbert Edward Grover Posted on: 06 Dec 2003, by  debrahopkins1...

Surnames > Debell

...E. Grover listed in the 1930 census report, but he as far as I can read is listed as son to a John G. DeBell. This really has confused me in finding him with John G. DeBell, which I do know that John was married ...

Delbert Edward Grover Posted on: 09 Nov 1999, by Lynn Jablonski

Surnames > Debell

Looking for info on Delbert Grover and Family.Born on May 31 1915 and died March 1943.

Re: Ancestory Posted on: 01 Sep 2003, by  DeeGail64

Surnames > Debell

Joseph, Does your list of DeBell's include a Mabel Debell who at one time was married to a Caldwell and then a Bernard Strubbe? She had two sons, Robert (my step-father), and Charles Caldwell. She also ha...

Re: Ancestory Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by  jjdebell

Surnames > Debell

Hi. I am just beginning to look into the DeBell family. I come from a branch in New York but I live in Virginia where I have run across a lot of Debells in Centreville, Virginia. There is a very large book ...

Re: genealogy Posted on: 08 Nov 2006, by Suzette Rashkind

Surnames > Debell

My father was Herbert Ashford DeBell. My parents divorced when I was very young, so I didn't really know many of his relatives. I know he had an aunt named Gertrude DeBell, and there was an uncle Shirley DeBell. Doe...

Re: genealogy Posted on: 08 Nov 2006, by  bigamt

Surnames > Debell

Suzette, Was your Herbert born circa 1920? A son of Ernest Debell and Ada Curtis? Although I'm not a relative, I may have some information for you. I had a dear friend in Lexington, Ky. who was a Debell desce...

Re: geneology Posted on: 14 Apr 2004, by Suzette Rashkind

Surnames > Debell

Please note that I am the same Suzette DeBell with an email address change. I'm interested in hearing from anyone who may be related to my father Herbert A. DeBell (deceased) or my mother Lois Huckstead DeBell. Paren...

Re: geneology Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by  jjdebell

Surnames > Debell

...Gainesville, Va. There are a lot of DeBells around here, mostly in Centreville, where a major branch of the Debell family (branch from John DeBell 1700) settled after migrating from Manaken, Virginia where they w...

Re: DeBell Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by Jean Kennedy

Surnames > Debell

Hi, Do you happen to be related to any of the Morris's in Shelby or Owen Counties,IN.? If so let me know how as we had lots of Morris relatives in both of these counties. Will be waiting to hear from ...

Re: DeBell Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by Philippa Morris

Surnames > Debell

No sorry, no connection.

DeBell Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by Jean Morris Kennedy

Surnames > Debell

I have Mary Alice DeBell Md. to James Wm Morris in Shelby Co.,IN. I found a Md. for Morris,Wm md. Mary A. Dobell 9 Oct. 1873. James Wm died May 1880 & found a Census for Lewis Linville who was 2nd husba...

DeBell Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by Philippa Daybell Morris

Surnames > Debell

Have you tried members.tripod.com There is information on the Va. line on this site.

geneology Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by Suzette DeBell Rashkind

Surnames > Debell

...VA. Now live on the east coast. Previously visited some family members in Kentucky. Father, Herbert A. DeBell, now deceased (3-5 yrs. ago). Have 2 brothers and a half-sister by the surname of DeBell. Parents divo...

Re: Debell's in London Posted on: 12 Oct 2002, by  SteveDebell

Surnames > Debell

Would like infor about Thomas Debell and his son Thomas Ambrose living in Hammersmith 1850's

family Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by shaun debell

Surnames > Debell

...person you wont is not on my side but i did find out that my great granfather name is ambrose thomas debell was in the army during the 2 ww got the mc and the gc is son was fredrick thomas debell born 1899-1956 w...

family Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by shaun debell

Surnames > Debell

i think the person might be of my side of the family my father his fredick debellhe has2 brothers and not sure how many sister's but i think winifred might have been his mother but will try to find ou...

genealogy search debell Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by richard debell

Surnames > Debell

dear shaun, i am just starting to search for relatives in particular Mr Reginald Alfred DeBell once married to Winifred Maud Debell born King living in the UK .I now live in Germany since 1982 for further info p...

genealogy seach debell Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by richard a debell

Surnames > Debell

dear richard i am looking for a mr reginald debell from england can you help .r debell debell.gmx.de

Debell Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by Philippa Daybell Morris

Surnames > Debell

My family name was changed from Debell to Daybell in the 17 century. If you want to exchange information email me.

family Posted on: 25 Mar 2000, by debell shaun

Surnames > Debell

i live in the u.k. england and would like to chat with any one who is doing the family tree maybe we could come from a distant granfather

Ancestory Posted on: 22 May 1999, by Richard A. DeBell

Surnames > Debell

I am interested in learning the genealogy of the DeBell family. I am told by a relative that a book entitled, "The Herranamous Family" or or something to that effect was printed about 10 to 15 y...

Surnames > Debell

I am interested in learning the genealogy of the DeBell family. I am told by a relative that a book entitled, "The Herranamous Family" or or something to that effect was printed about 10 to 15 y...

Surnames > Debell

Clyde Barnes and Roy Barnes Posted on: 15 Apr 2005, by Nancy

Surnames > Barnes

...Their parents were James Barnes b. abt 1849 OH, d. Nov 16, 1905 and Sarah Matilda "Tillie" Debell b. abt 1862 KY. Any help would be greatly appreciated Nancy

Re: William Caldwell Posted on: 06 Sep 2003, by Dee

Surnames > Caldwell

...(a song writer) and was born in Bourbon County, Ky, Township Millersburg. His wife's name was Mabel (Debell). They had a step-daughter, Mary Alice McCourtney. Later on had a son named Charles David Caldwe...

Re: Daniel McNair 1725 to Present Posted on: 17 Sep 2001, by Richard Englefield

Surnames > McNair

I'll pass this on to Daryl E. DeBell, M.D.. His Grandmother, my Great Grandmother was Thelia Almeda Thompson, 10/02/1854, Arkansas. Her father was James C, McNair, 24 Aug 1822, Knox Co., Tenn, His father ...

Re: Mary Colclough Kidwell Thornbury, d/o Racheal & Benjamin, Virginia mid-1700s Posted on: 05 Mar 2004, by  gbonner1

Surnames > Colclough

...John Kidwell dies 16 JUN 1725, as recorded in the St. Paul's Parish Register. Mary then married John Debell between 1726 and 1734. Her daughter Jane Debell was born 03 MAY 1735. Then something happens to DEBELL, and Ma...

Anderson Eli Tolle and Isabella J. Martin Posted on: 03 May 2001, by Carrie Tradel Wade

Surnames > Tolle

I am looking for information concerning the son of James Debell Tolle, Anderson Eli Tolle and his wife Isabella. I have very basic information on both, just DOB and DOD. I am looking for any additional info...

Dorothy Turnpenny Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by Philippa Daybell Morris

Surnames > Turnpenny

Any information on Dorothy Turnpenny married on 21 Nov 1660 to William Debell in Rolleston and buried Morton (Notts?)in 1712.

Re: Tolle in Kansas Posted on: 01 Jun 2000, by  TOLLE

Surnames > Tolle

...in this way: Roger Tolle (1) Tobias Tolle (2) Roger Tolle (3) George Tolle (4) John Tolle (5) James Debell Tolle (6) John Dudley Tolle (7) You can also e-mail me at Tolle@webtv.net Regards, Thoren

per page