Search the Boards

Search Results for "DAVOLT" - 101 Messages

per page

Wm H/ Nancy Guffey West Family Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  KVestalFra321...

Surnames > West

Trying to locate information or family of William H. West B:8/26/1835 Warren Co. Ky. D: 1911 Ottumwa, Iowa. Please contact: Kathy Frazier-jfrazier@midusa.net

Re: DaVaults Posted on: 16 Nov 2005, by Sandy Kramer

Surnames > Davault

My husband's gggg grandfather was Adam Devault ( whos name later became Davolt). I found him in Sullivan county Tenn. in 1830-1840. I have not connected him to the other Devault famillys. Henery Devault ca...

Searching for Minter/ Davoult connection Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Kathryn Davoult

Surnames > Minter

Anyone know of Minter or Davolt/Davoult families circa 1860 -1880 please let me know if you have information.

Re: Lynch Photos from Bangor, Michigan Posted on: 28 Aug 2004, by  TracieGrossOt...

Surnames > Lynch

...Mitchell S. SMILEY, Christian GROSS, Hellen E. SMITH, A.J. NYMAN, Myrtle WILLIS, Clarence WILLIAMS, Davolt SPILLERS to name a few. Can you provide more information about the NACKERMAN connection. I know wh...

Re: Illnois Carrikers 1892 Picture Do you know anyone in the picture? Posted on: 24 Mar 2003, by  cjhankins

Surnames > Carriker

...correct for what his age appears to be. I think the woman to his right may be his wife Elizabeth Caroline (Davolt). William, from what I am told, went by Lafayette and had ...

Davoult, Isaac, John Isaac, David, George Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by Don Cherry

Surnames > Davoult

Looking for family connections to Isaac Davolt and Dicy Kerby from Macon Co., MO (1870) to TX. Isaac b abt 1830, John Isaac b 1862, David Yourasmus (Ras) b 1864, Harvey Sanford (Sam) b 1864 (twins), Elizabe...

Re: byler Posted on: 16 Mar 2004, by  northbrooks63...

Surnames > Byler

...Gilbreath BYLER and Drucilla F (nee ADOCK) BYLER, bn 08 JAN 1864, dd 09 APR 1937, md 24 DEC 1882 Wm O DAVOLT. Children included: Perry, Vea, Ina, Edward, Dude, and John Dewey DAVOLT. (dates and locations unknown...

byler Posted on: 27 Jun 2002, by  dosselyse

Surnames > Byler

I am looking imformation on Elizabeth Jane Byler who married a William Owen Davolt . If you have any on her please e-,ail me at dosselyse@hotmail.com thank you .

byler Posted on: 27 Jun 2002, by  dosselyse

Surnames > Byler

I am looking imformation on Elizabeth Jane Byler who married a William Owen Davolt . If you have any on her please e-,ail me at dosselyse@hotmail.com thank you .

Isaac Whisenand Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by  Merlene_Whise...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Monroe

Is the Isaac Whisenand whose obit is above the father of Michael and Solomon, along with others? They were all in Monroe County before moving on to Missouri and Iowa.

Bashor Heritage Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  Ginnie21

Surnames > Bashor

...Bashor/Elizabeth Sherfy, Henry A. Bashor/Hannah Stoner/ Lydia Mae Bashor, Jessie Sard Bashor/Opal Aldie Davolt, Shirley Bashor Baker, my Mom. All the above are my Grandparents. What do you want to know? llg...

Davolt-Whisenand, KY, 1812 Posted on: 10 Sep 2000, by Kay Cherry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

James Adam Davolt and wife Frances (Whisenand) were in Kentucky for the birth of son John D. Davolt Aug 8, 1812. Looking for info on family and especial younger brother of John, Isaac Jackson Davolt b Mar 6, 1817 in TN...

The LONGs of Longfield - Part IV Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  countcaragata

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

27. RICHARD THE REBEL - RICHARD LONG III Richard Long III was born in Tipperary on October the 4th, 1824, the eldest son and heir of Edward Long of Fort Edward and Longfield, by his wife, Mary Crozi...

The Longs of Longfield - Part IV Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  countcaragata

Surnames > Long

27. RICHARD THE REBEL - RICHARD LONG III Richard Long III was born in Tipperary on October the 4th, 1824, the eldest son and heir of Edward Long of Fort Edward and Longfield, by his wife, Mary Crozi...

Ferguson, Ray Posted on: 22 Feb 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...past 8 years moving from Eufaula, OK. He was born Aug. 12, 1923 in Numa, IA to Chesley R. and Maude (DaVolt) Ferguson. He graduated high school in 1942 from Columbus, KS and went to work for Rock Island Rai...

Re: Susan Elizabeth Davolt and her father John Davolt Posted on: 21 Mar 2007, by  cwferg

Surnames > Davolt

If you do a search for "Carl William Ferguson" you will get to my Family page and you can find what I have for the Davolts.

Park & Elsie Lewman Posted on: 27 Feb 2007, by  cwferg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Labette

...Lewman. You can contact me at cwferg@hotmail.com. My main family names that I am working on is Ferguson, Davolt, Lewman and Schlatter.

Re: Emma Van Amburgh (Emburgh) and William H. Seely (Seeley) Posted on: 08 Aug 2007, by  xxDDavolt

Surnames > Van Amburg

I was wondering if you had any information on any Seelys that had moved to Missouri...my kids grandparents lived in Excelsior Springs, MO...his name is Danny Seely and his father's name was William Se...

Missing Family Posted on: 27 Jun 2007, by  cwferg

Surnames > Hogan

If you are related to any of the following names e-mail me at cwferg@hotmail.com Davolt for last name Arlene from IA Christopher from IA Paul D from FL Valerie L from AZ Holly from CO William from CO Jeff f...

DEAL/FULBRIGHT Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by  @@derickh@cha...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Catawba

...William Deal, 27; George Moser, 27; John Hoke, 50; William, Barnet and Lawson Sigmon, on one side and Davolt Hunsucker Henry Robinson, Henry Fry on the other. Pretty distinguished neighbors! Of Susan, can'...

Re: little family Posted on: 02 Dec 2007, by  leowlittle

Surnames > Little

...page in 1880 as the family of D. Boon Little and his wife, Elizabeth. D. Boon Little was the son of Davolt Little and Catherine Bostain, who were on the 1870 census in Taylorsville as: Davolt Little 68 NC --...

No. 2 "D" Fremont county "Delayed Births" (I don't know these people.) Posted on: 19 Dec 2007, by  farwellwalter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Fremont

...Davis, born Feb. 16, 1902 at McPaul (page 437 in "5 Family"); Mrs. Harve Davison was mid-wife. DAVOLT: John N. Devolt, born Illinois; married Anna Redding,a born Missouri: Mary Elizabeth (Devolt)...

Re: ALL TEETER COUSINS Posted on: 02 Jun 2008, by  25dea

Surnames > Teeter

Hi my grandmother is a Teeter/Teeters in Missouri - if you would allow on the website that would be great - have no idea if we are all related. Thanks Dea Davolt

Looking for Informaion on Wallace DaVolt Posted on: 18 Mar 2010, by  peanut0385

Surnames > Davolt

I'm looking for information on my grandfather Wallace DaVolt. I don't know to much about him. I believe he was born September 13 1925 or 1926. I believe he was born in or around Unionville, MO and he now li...

Re: Looking for Informaion on Wallace DaVolt Posted on: 03 Nov 2010, by  cwferg

Surnames > Davolt

I believe this may be related to your Wallace Davolt. On the 1930 Cencus for Union, Putman, MO he appeared on one of my family related person. David Anthony Davolt (b. 17 May 1876, d. date unknown) David Anthon...

Re: James Hindman PA. Posted on: 05 Mar 2011, by  akneavel

Surnames > Hindman

...co., Ohio, Married? Daniel Hineman, brn abt 1811, Milton, Trumbull co., Ohio. Married Margaret Ann Davolt/Devolt. Went to ...

Re: Henry DeVault Posted on: 17 Nov 2011, by  joan berg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Richland

...Joseph W. & Lucy Ann (Tadder) DeVault. Wisconsin Marriages, 1836-1930 Groom's Name: Henry J. Davolt Groom's Birth Date: Groom's Birthplace: Richland Co., Wis. Groom's Age: Bride's Name: Ella Jane B...

Re: Looking for Informaion on Wallace DaVolt Posted on: 25 Jun 2012, by  Stephen_Boohe...

Surnames > Davolt

Warren, Dean, and David Davolt were raised as boys by my grandfather Paul Baker and their grandmother Dixie Gillespie Baker. Their mother was Jocie Ann Ballenger. They lived in Unionville Missiouri. You ca...

Re: Susan Elizabeth Davolt and her father John Davolt Posted on: 31 Dec 2012, by  Marilyn Burne...

Surnames > Davolt

Thanks for your information about John Davolt. My gggg-grandmother was Barbara DeVault who married John Layne in Washington Co., VA about 1788-89. I need the name of her parents. Her sister might have mar...

Re: Susan Elizabeth Davolt and her father John Davolt Posted on: 30 Dec 2012, by  brchinn

Surnames > Davolt

...born on 06 Aug 1818 in , Washington, VA. She died on 20 Dec 1909 in , Macon, MO. Children of John D. Davolt and Catherine Whisenand are: 2. i. Susana Elizabeth Davolt, B: 11 Aug 1836 in ,, TN, D: 01 Aug 1...

YDNA Project for DeVault and variations Posted on: 19 Sep 2012, by  ddevaultWV

Surnames > Davolt

...http://www.familytreedna.com/public/DeVault/ Some of the written variations I've found over the years include Devolt, Davalt, Davolt, Dewalt, Dewald, Dewaldt, Tevault, Tewalt, Debolt, Dayvolt and others. ...

Re: Susan Elizabeth Davolt and her father John Davolt--Ferguson Posted on: 18 Jan 2013, by  cwferg

Surnames > Davolt

...Magdelene Davot b. 1/29/1893 Norton, KS m. 3/7/1917 Ft Scott, KS d. 8/2/1981 Oswego, KS David Daniel Davolt b. 8/11/1861 Putman MO m 2/4/1889 Unionville, MO d 1/17/1938 Oswego, KS James Campbel Davolt b 5/28/1...

Re: Susan Elizabeth Davolt and her father John Davolt--Ferguson Posted on: 17 Jan 2013, by  Marilyn Burne...

Surnames > Davolt

Thanks so much for your Ferguson/DeVault information. Do you know where they lived? Thanks again. Marilyn

Re: Susan Elizabeth Davolt and her father John Davolt Posted on: 16 Jan 2013, by  brchinn

Surnames > Davolt

ancestry.com has Barbara Elizabeth Devault's parents as: Johannes Michael Devault (1716-1799) and Maria Barbara Schmidtin (1719-1801) Birth 1757 23 Mar Marriage to John Layne 1789 31 Jul — A...

Re: Susan Elizabeth Davolt and her father John Davolt--Ferguson Posted on: 17 Jan 2013, by  Marilyn Burne...

Surnames > Davolt

Was your Carl William Ferguson, associated with the DeVault family, ever a resident of Marion Co., TN (Sequatchie Valley)? I have DeVault/Layne connections. Thanks much, Marilyn B. Garner

Joseph DaVolt to son Henry James DeVault (1860-1933) Posted on: 26 Jan 2013, by  AmethystLouck...

Surnames > Devault

...farthest back I have on this line and I was wondering if anyone had any information about them. Joseph DaVolt married Lucy Ann Tadder, had Henry James DeVault in 1860; Henry died in 1933. That's about all I...

Re: Susan Elizabeth Davolt and her father John Davolt--Ferguson Posted on: 17 Jan 2013, by  cwferg

Surnames > Davolt

Carl W. Ferguson Mother - Magdalene Davolt Grandfather - David Daniel Davolt Great Grandfather - James C Davolt

Re: Susan Elizabeth Davolt and her father John Davolt and Owen Posted on: 17 Jan 2013, by  Marilyn Burne...

Surnames > Davolt

I hope you're still interested in family history. I have a DeVault family and also, an Owen family. My John Layne married Barbara DeVault in about 1788-89 in Washington Co., VA and had settled in Mar...

Re: Susan Elizabeth Davolt and her father John Davolt--Ferguson Posted on: 18 Jan 2013, by  Marilyn Burne...

Surnames > Davolt

Thanks so much for your family information. I've always thought that my DeVault family information found on Ancestry.com is not correct because I've never seen a listing for J, Michael and Maria Bar...

Re: Cherry Family Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by Don Cherry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > White

new e-mail is cherrydnk@aol.com

Re: DAVOLT, Isaac b abt 1830 TN Posted on: 29 Apr 2002, by  dosselyse

Surnames > Davolt

i believe this Isaac Davolt was my gr gr gr grandpa's brother . He name was william owen and his son claude lessley davolt was mt gr gr grandpa and his son raymond claude davolt is my grandpa . If this is the same li...

Looking for Elizibeth Byler Posted on: 08 May 2002, by doss

Surnames > Davolt

Looking for Eliziabeth Byler who married a willam owen davolt if you have any information on her please email me at dosselyse@hotmail.com

Re: Lusk Family Web Page Posted on: 16 Jun 2002, by  amdavolt1

Surnames > Lusk

...of this - I am very new at this, but will share what little I have. Thanks a bunch! Anita (Robinson) Davolt amdavolt@columbus-ks.com

Susan Elizabeth Davolt and her father John Davolt Posted on: 11 Jan 2003, by owen ford

Surnames > Davolt

Does anyone have any info on these two people? She was Born 8-11-1836. He was born 8-8-1812.

Re: Susan Elizabeth Davolt and her father John Davolt Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by  Jon D Riedl

Surnames > Davolt

John Davolt was my GGgrandfather, Susan Elizabeth was sister of my Greatgrandmother. Susan was born in Virginia, married William Owen in Macon County Missouri , and later lived in Lane county ,Kansas. I h...

obit: Raymond W. Cochran Posted on: 12 Apr 2003, by terri

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Washington

...Sunday at his residence. Services will be 2 p.m. Tuesday in the White Rose Cemetery with the Rev. Lloyd Davolt of the Bible Holiness Church in Oswego, Kan. Graveside services will be directed by the Stumpf...

McGhee/McGee Posted on: 25 Apr 2003, by  AnitaRobinson...

Surnames > McGhee

...marriages). If you have more information or I can help you, please send e-mail. Thanks lots Anita Robinson Davolt

McGee/McGhee Posted on: 25 Apr 2003, by  AnitaRobinson...

Surnames > McGee

...more infor on any/all of these people and if I can help you, please e-mail me. Thank Anita Robinson Davolt

DAVOLT, Claud O. 1884-1979 Posted on: 27 Dec 2003, by  Arco2400

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

The Register-Guard, Eugene, Lane Co., Oregon, February 14, 1979 DAVOLT -- Claud O. Davolt of 2089 Fairway Loop, Eugene, passed away February 12, 1979, at the age of 94. He was born September 11, 1884 of pioneer ...

ERVIN DAVOLT Posted on: 20 Dec 2003, by  bilmo9

Surnames > Davolt

Looking for information on IRVIN DAVOLT from KANSAS, but died in FRESNO,CALIFORNIA in 1993. Contact direct BILMO9@YAHOO.COM

per page