Search the Boards

Search Results for "DAIVS" - 194 Messages

per page

Edward Coburn (Elizabeth Coburn Davis) Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by  paulalan

Surnames > Coburn

Hi Linda. Any chance you have anything on an Elizabeth Colburn/Coburn who m Aaron Davis around 1800 in Brookfield or Belchertown, Ma...maybe even Rutland? Thanks for the offer. Paul of San Die...

George Wait and Sarah Shumard Waits children Posted on: 09 Sep 2001, by Judy

Surnames > Wait

Looking for the following children. Absalom,Boice,Henry,Charles,Susan,Serepta, Elizabeth, William T.S., and George W. Wait As yet I have only been able to find 3 of the 9 children and one is my greatg...

Francis Daivs Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by Michael Davis

Surnames > Messer

Dear John, It looks like we do have a match. My father is the Charles Edmond Davis you have listed. I'm only slightly familiar with my Davis cousins, especially Eileen's children. My father was close...

my adopted Daughter Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Glynnda Davis

Surnames > Haase

...are very strong Christians and believe that Christ will put us in the right path. Thank you Glynnda Daivs

Re: children of edward louis davis and jessie ana weaver Posted on: 17 Sep 2004, by  @@wweaver@hig...

Surnames > Weaver

I to have Daivs and Weaver in my tree . the Davis are from Vermont, and Washington State. The Weavers are from NC , VA,Washington State and Oregon.What part of the country are yours from ? Walt Weaver

family Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by mary davis(withers)

Surnames > Withers

...va. bother robert bradley jr lived san jose, ca. charles died in alaska/wife charlotte. thank you mary daivs

James "Jimmie Pepper" Boswell Posted on: 24 Oct 2005, by  SandyBauer45

Surnames > Boswell

...Susannah A. Bradford. From 1884 Wayne County, IL History Book, chapter 21 on Four Mile Twp: "Andrew Daivs came from Tennessee here about 1836 and is yet living in Four Mile. From the same State ca...

Re: Indian Reynolds Posted on: 13 Mar 2002, by Linda

Surnames > Reynolds

...Eiland, my grandmother) He also was married to (2nd) Beadie Loyd Eiland and (3rd) Helen Hurst. John B. Daivs Rosie Davis (lived in Louisiana) Susie Davis (lived in Louisiana) Clyde Davis (suppose to be a ...

Re: Abigail Davis and Edward Richmond Posted on: 07 May 2003, by  GrandmaVerHal...

Surnames > Richmond

...1660,elizabeth 1665,mary 1668,ester 1669,and silvester 1672,his frist wife was the daughter ofjames daivs and second Amy ,daughter of governor henry and elizabeth bull and her dad died in 1661 was a gener...

Henry County Missouri Census {Davis} {James} Familys Many Listings...Check Here!!! Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Andrew James

Surnames > Davis

...that Area during those years. I'm looking for Eliza {Elizabeth} Jane James /Davis and her Husband Cyrus Daivs a connection with my family line. But, I have found more family information which thier is a Ob...

ANNA HUNT SHOWALTER, MOTHER TO ESTELLA MARIE SHOWALTER, BORN 1874 Posted on: 09 Mar 2006, by LINDA THOMPSON CLEMENS

Surnames > Hunt

...SAMUEL AND ANNA WERE MY GREAT GRANDPARENTS. MY MOTHER'S PARENTS WERE ESTELLA MARIE SHOWALTER AND JOHN H. DAIVS. IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY RELATIVE, PLEAE EMAIL ME AT LINDA THOMPSON CLEMENS, riclkc@ao...

Seabolt Family - Davis S. w/Melissa Harris of GA Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by  Sherry A. Bun...

Surnames > Seabolt

...Greatmother (Melissa Harris Seabolt). She married Davis S. Seabolt in 1885 and they had one daughter (Essie). Daivs died in 1887. Any information on the Seabolt family will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1850-1860 Henry County Missouri Federal Census For {MANY} DAVIS JAMES Family Obit For Eliza Jane James/Lee/Davis Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by Andrew James

Surnames > Davis

...to Richard E. Lee First. After Richard E. Lee Was killed in the war Eliza Jane James ReMarried Cyrus Daivs. Cyrus Daivs also; had a first wife and some children but, don't know what happen to the family but, I ...

William Linza Van Horn Posted on: 22 Mar 2001, by  roxs411r

Surnames > Van horn

...Luvica Evalyn Underwood. They were mairred 1 Ja. 1884 in Cooper Ia. William was born 9-26-1863 in Floris, Daivs County, Ia. Died in 1-21-1932. They had six childern: Eunice D. born Feb. 1885, Laura E. born...

kin Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Peggy Cross Daivs

Surnames > Cross

hello, I am trying to find more out about the Cross side of my family. I don't know thatr much as my grandfather was dead when I was born and my dad is dead.. We are from Belton, SC can you help?

Virginia Hearne Tresenriter and Raymond Duncan Davis Posted on: 27 Mar 2003, by  doseyg

Surnames > Hearne

...newbie looking for any information to start my geneology search. Virginia H. Tresenriter and Raymond D. Daivs are my paternal grandparents. That's as far as I can get. Any information would be helpful. ...

obit for Betty Martin Posted on: 22 Nov 2001, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Martin

...was a homemaker and member of First Baptist Church of Baldwin. Mrs. Martin is survived by: a son John Daivs Martin of Charleston, S.C.; two daughters, Shelia Liederbach of Middleburg and Cynthia Hensley o...

Re: Elijah B. MORGAN - b abt 1820, SC; m Emily J. (HAYS) GRANT, 1866, Muscogee Co., GA Posted on: 22 Apr 2005, by Casey Crumby

Surnames > Morgan

It's possible your Morgans are connected with mine. I don't have your Elijah in my records, but it's because I only have direct descedancy info on my Morgan branch. However, they were most definitel...

Assorted Clarendon Cty info "http://palmettoroots.org/opadoccsc.html" Posted on: 22 Feb 2007, by  TBHolladayIII

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Clarendon

WILL OF JOHN HOLLADAY SOUTH CAROLINA) In the Name of God Amen. SUMTER DISTRICT) I John Holladay Senr. Do make this my last will and testament. first I give and Recommend my soul to God allmighty...

FARA D. DAVIS Posted on: 12 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Location South Park Cemetery 3101 S. Main Roswell, NM 88203 Map to Interment Location DAIVS, FARA D. – Services are scheduled for Friday, March 23, 2007, at Grace Community Church, at 2:00 P....

Re: Hendrik duifs Posted on: 23 May 2007, by  jduifs111

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

...can send you and soundclip so you know how it sounds ?? Some spelling variations : Davis,duivs,duijfs,daivs,deyff,cuifs( i thought i saw that on his last ship record by deserted ) I already wanna say th...

Re: Green Family/MO Posted on: 26 Mar 2007, by  jennie2sweet2...

Surnames > Green

Here is what I can tell you. I'm Jennifer Green now Daivs. My father is Jerry Green he had 3 brothers and 2 sisters. His Fahter was John Edward Green He married Joyce Elaine Burbridge. John Edwards Father ...

Ansel Burden / Frances Daivs Posted on: 18 Feb 2007, by  junebrownh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Elbert

Ansel and Frances Davis were married early 1800's maybe in Elbert County. Would like to hear from anyone with info on this family.

Homer Cecil Jones Obit Posted on: 27 Mar 1999, by  KJorgensen420...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

...brotheres: Grover Jones, Louisville; Leo Jones, Scottsburg, ind; Henry Jones, Greensburg; 2 sistesr: Mrs. Eva Daivs and Mrs. Maudie Sidebottom, both of Greensburg; 4 grandchildren: Alicia, Cynthia, Debbie ...

LEWIS (John S.) Posted on: 26 Jan 1999, by Bill Daivs

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Gallatin

Kathryn Salyers' notes indicate that there were two John Stephen Lewis's at the time, they seemed to be unrelated except that both had family members named "Meritt Lewis." The one that marri...

Cemetery Lookup Please Posted on: 17 Jun 2007, by  BucksKid2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Woodward

Am trying to find the burial location of Laura Abigail Daivs (maiden name Champion). Married Scott A. (??Alex) Davis. Had originally thought she was buried in Elmwood Cemetery, but now think she may be ...

davis Posted on: 09 Sep 2007, by  rebeccasue_h

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Unknown

looking for any that know about the Ray B daivs in anrews nc

JOSHUA BROWN CIVIL WAR VETERAN 02-21-1924 DEATH Posted on: 06 Oct 2007, by  jacobailey59

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Davidson

...02-25-1925 BURIAL IN CLARKSVILLE. JOSHUA WAS A MEMBER OF THE CSA -THE COLEMAN'S SCOUTS FOR WHICH SAM DAIVS IS A FAMOUS MEMBER.

Re: Connecting Langford/Lankford Researchers Posted on: 29 Apr 2008, by  jimintifton

Surnames > Langford

...my husband davis e-mail address cherokeeclanmother@yahoo.com i have worked on langford/landfork and daivs for over 30 years thank you

Re: Looking For Burton, Davis and King Posted on: 22 Jan 2008, by  RBurton68

Localities > North America > Canada > Newfoundland > Bonavista Bay

...gr-gr-grandparents Cater Ben and Ellen Burton nee Wells,my grandparents Hurbert Quinton and Lavina Kisija Burton nee Daivs,my Parents Percy Wilfred and Emma Maud Burton nee Childs.

Searcy Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by Laura

Surnames > Harris

My aunt Patty has some of the brothers and sisiters names of Minnie Daivs Harris. One of the brothers names was Searcy. The last known residency of Minnie Davis was in Searcy. My father said that he thinks...

PRINTZ (John) 1890 - 1953 Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by  Joan Benner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Portage

John PRINTZ Obit printed in the Stevens Point Daily Journal, Thursday Aug 20, 1953, Page 8, Friday Aug 21, 1953, and Monday August 24, 1953, Page 8 John PRINTZ, 1890-1953 A former Stevens Point resi...

DAVIS - Census look up please Posted on: 13 Apr 2008, by  Dianne Biffin

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > Buninyong

Can anyone find a Charles Alfred DAVIS born 1896 in South Wales on a Census in Australia in or around 1939. He joined the Aust. Army in 1941. Trying to find out when, where and how he arrived in Austr...

NOAH DEBERRY, NORTHAMPTON COUNTY,NC 1853 Posted on: 11 Feb 2008, by  popeme1970

Surnames > Deberry

...MARRIED MARY DAVIS IN 1853 IN NORTHAMPTON, CO NORTH CAROLINA, BUT I DO NOT KNOW HIS PARENTS NAMES OR MARY DAIVS PARENTS NAME. THEY HAD A SON HIS NAME WAS ATLAS, ATLAS WAS BORN IN 1856 AND DIED IN 1936. HE...

Re: Maxwell & Son's Hardware Co. & Clyde S. Burnette Bakery Posted on: 02 Feb 2008, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wichita

Not related - let us know when the show is to be aired, if you want hard copies of these files send email to pdsain1950@att.net. Name: James Lee Maxwell Address: 1306 Austin Street County: Wichi...

Blaisdell Family & Davis Family - Indianapolis Posted on: 27 Mar 2008, by  cswensen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Marion

I am trying to make contact with a Paul D. Davis and his wife Norma J. Schmid/Schmidt Davis who had three children: Paula Sue Davis William G. Davis Kathy Ann Davis. They lived in Indianapolis, IN -...

Civil War Pension Alpheus Daivs widow. Greenup, KY Posted on: 13 Feb 2008, by  park821

Surnames > Davis

Civil War Pension Application Alpheus S. Davis 1903 July 30 Widow’s pension application # 788865 certificate # 572560 KY Mary L. Davis Alpheus died June 25, 1903 at York Ky. Mary L. Davis died April...

Woodruff I Williams Posted on: 29 Jan 2008, by  Kb5tuw56

Surnames > Williams

...on here. If anyone has any information on the names provided please send me a shout Thanks, Jennifer Daivs Book 1) Thrilling Stories of the Great Rebellion by J.E. Potter & Co. first Inscribed: To W.I...

James E. McFarland and Effie Collins married 1897 AR Posted on: 24 Jan 2008, by  russtann

Surnames > McFarland

...family in South Choctaw, Lincoln Co., OK. The 1920 Census shows James McFarland married to Jennie Eden in Daivs, Pottawatomie, OK. The 1930 Census shows them in Lincoln, Seminole, OK. James E. McFarland an...

Ella Preston Stewart ROGERS Obit 1967 Posted on: 08 May 2008, by  Karen_Jorgens...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

Mrs. Ella Rogers, 74, was born October 9th 1892, in Cumberland County, the daughter of Joseph Boyd and Sarah Berry Thurmond Stewart. She had made her home with her son, Richard Rogers, Route 3, of Gre...

Davis, May Ruth Boyd Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

May Ruth Davis was born Oct. 13, 1896 in Indian Territory, Oklahoma to Mr. and Mrs. Cyrus Boyd. She died August 6, 1981 in Cheyenne Convalescant Home at the age of 84 years. In the early 30's she move...

Davis, Frances Marion Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

...for many years. At one time he was a member of the Odd Fellows fraternal organization. Mr & Mrs Daivs became members of The Free Will Baptist Church at Roll, OK, many years ago. He did his Church work ...

Re: Kingston newspaper obituaries Posted on: 14 Jun 2008, by  Anne Marie Be...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Frontenac

...this is the Thomas that I have on Wolfe Island, Ontario Canada in 1851 and 1861 census. 1861 Thomas Daivs, mariner, born Upper Canada, Protestant, 40, Elizabeth, Prot, 35, Leander, 17, laomah, 16, Oscar 13...

Jefferson Davis Cemeteries Posted on: 08 Jul 2008, by  maryholyfield...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Jefferson Davis

...for Lupers that married Bridges and Millers.Was told the cemetery was near the Lawrence and Jefferson Daivs county lines. Thanks, Mary

Re: silk mills ?? Posted on: 18 Sep 2008, by  CianfichiB

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lackawanna

I know a Lois Stump married to a Roy Davis. Went to West Scranton

Daivs, Berniece Julia Toal Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by Wanda Purcell

Berniece Julia Davis, died Thursday Novemeber 25, 1976 in the Roger Mills County Hospital, Cheyenne, OK. after a short illeness. Berniece was born in Forney, Texas, the daughter of Henry and Mary Toal...

Sampson Davis and Sampson Davis, Jr Posted on: 30 May 2008, by  debcredle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Lowndes

I am a gr-gr-gr-gr-gr grandaughter of Sampson Daivs. I have information that Sampson Jr. was in the Revolutionary War, however I need date of birth and death for application to DAR. I understand he left Bl...

Re: Davis-Jenifer connection Posted on: 17 Feb 2009, by  Therese Wilke...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Charles

...were my grandmother great-grandparents. She is still alive at 94. I just saw that you have Ezekial Daivs as the father of HezekiahDavis. Can you tell me where you got this info? Also do you have any ...

Lula THOMPSON Obituary - 1958 Posted on: 12 Feb 2009, by  Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

The News-Journal, September 18, 1958 Miss Lula Thompson, daughter of Mrs. Janie Morris Thompson and the late J. B. Thompson, was born in Taylor County, Mar. 1, 1920. She died at her home near Maple, ...

Neville C. DAVIS Obituary - 1959 Posted on: 02 Jan 2009, by  Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

...services were held Saturday afternoon at the First Methodist Church here for Neville C. "Hackey" Daivs, 68, School Patrol Officer, who died at his home last Wednesday morning from a sudden heart ...

per page