Search the Boards

Search Results for "CUDWORTH" - 745 Messages

per page

Re: James Marvin Jolliff Posted on: 18 Nov 2002, by  89lxbill

Surnames > Jolliff

I have connected them with the main Jolliff family with help from Judith Cudworth. Unfortunatly they are not a direct line of mine, but nevertheless, I have connected them. John R. Jolliff's parents are Joshu...

Nathaniel Barnwell Yancey Posted on: 16 Feb 2000, by  dennisyancey

Surnames > Yancey

Nathaniel Barnwell Yancey (1784-1799) son of James & Elizabeth Cudworth Yancey Charleston City Gazette 12 September 1800 Camden, September 6, 1800 Died on the 2nd inst, Nathaniel Barnwell Yancey, aged f...

Benjamin C Yancey Posted on: 16 Feb 2000, by  dennisyancey

Surnames > Yancey

...Yancey 1783-1817 At Mount Vintage (Home of Col. Christopher Brightaupt, Edgefield Dist., SC) Benjamin Cudworth Yancey, Attorney at Law, who died on the 26th of October 1817, in the thirty fourth year of his...

Benjamin Cudworth Yancey Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by  dennisyancey

Surnames > Yancey

...-thinks he was born in Boston, another that he was born in Charleston. It is certain that his mother was a Cudworth, a lady of the lower country, and that he was educated at the school of Dr. Pyles, Laurens D...

Charles Richardson - Anna Eikens, Saskatchewan Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by  carenturner

Surnames > Richardson

...from an obituary (1938) for Anna's mother, listing Anna as one of the survivors: Mrs. Ann Richardson of Cudworth, Saskatchewan

Benjamin Cudworth Yancey Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by  dennisyancey

Surnames > Yancey

History of Alabama and Dictionary of Alabama Biography by Thomas Owens, 1921. Page 1819 YANCEY, BENJAMIN CUDWORTH, lawyer, U. S. minister to the Argentine republic, was born April 27, 1817, at Charleston, S....

Kirkhams in Macomb, Michigan...update Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  marciekirk

Surnames > Kirkham

William Kirkham was born April 18, 1828 in Ionia Co. Michigan and married Ellen Cudworth in Macomb Co. Michigan Nov. 5, 1852. I have date information on his parents but no names. His father died in Richmond M...

Kirkhams in Michigan- Ionia and Macomb counties Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  marciekirk

Surnames > Kirkham

...born in Ionia county. His parents are possibly James Kirkham and Sarah Thorpe. William married Ellen C. Cudworth, and they had the following children: Arthur William, Phillip Egbert, Ella Angela, Morton Josep...

Philip Stoodley from Wayford, next generation from Aldershot. Posted on: 29 Sep 2005, by  RonMcEvoy56

Surnames > Stoodley

Having met by accident another member of the Stoodley clan I traced his family back to Wayford, Somerset. Here are the results so far:- Descendants of Philip Stoodley Generation No. 1 1. PHILIP...

Stoodley's from Wayford, Somerset Posted on: 25 Sep 2005, by  RonMcEvoy56

Surnames > Stoodley

My paternal great great great grandfather John Stoodley (born about 1800 married Ann Larcombe born 1799), their child Robert my great great Grandfather (born 1827) married Anna Maria Unknown, they had...

Re: Mr. Mrs. Walter Cudworth,West Chazy,NY. 1940 Posted on: 23 Dec 2005, by Dennis J.Cudworth

Surnames > Cudworth

Saw your inquiry. My Father and my Grandfather's first names are both Walter. My father was born in 1922 and still resides in West chazy, N.Y. I will ask him about the info you are looking for and see...

Mr. Mrs. Walter Cudworth,West Chazy,NY. 1940 Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by  pattylan29

Surnames > Cudworth

Searching for any information of Mr. & Mrs. CUDWORTH of West Chazy,NY.Clinton Co.early 1940's ,where in their home O,M.WESTON marr. GEORGIA DUNCAN DENGATE. Will gladly exchange data & answer all. dowl...

Cudworths/england Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by  Wrytzen

Surnames > Cudworth

Hi, Ive just discovered my uncles birth certificate and his name was William Cudworth Foster born 1874 east london to William Foster and Matilda granshaw. I had never heard this name, can anyone shed any ligh...

Re: Cudworth Book Posted on: 05 Feb 2003, by Carolyn Martin

Surnames > Cudworth

I found the this book at the Allen County Library at Fort Wayne, IN, and copied portions of it. I am a descendent of Daniel Cudworth and Hope Terry.

Website Posted on: 22 Feb 2001, by  sozzer

Surnames > Cudworth

...your line. I just clicked on the hypertext link over your name to see whether you'd posted any other Cudworth messages, as we appeared to have similar research interests, and there it was. I've searched f...

Website Posted on: 21 Feb 2001, by Tom Holden

Surnames > Cudworth

Hi Sarah, You're welcome. Green's book actually has a fair bit on your Cudworth line. Who knows? Maybe we are linked way back - certainly the known origins of my line are not far from yours, 40 miles, I thin...

Re: Copy in New York Public Library Posted on: 21 Feb 2001, by  sozzer

Surnames > Cudworth

...England! I hope you don't mind, but I found your webpage with the digitised copy of Green's book on the Cudworth family and took the opportunity to print some out. I actually obtained a photocopy of the book ...

Copy in New York Public Library Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by Tom Holden

Surnames > Cudworth

In 1990, I found the following in the NYPL: Records of the Cudworth Family: A History of the Ancestors and Descendents of James Cudworth of Scituate, Mass. by W.John Calder, 1863-1944, edited and revised by Arthur ...

Cudworth Book Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by  sozzer

Surnames > Cudworth

Does anyone out there have a copy of 'Records of the Cudworth family' by W. John Calder? I am looking to find a copy of this book, or some information about my great great grandfather, James Cudworth. He was born in...

Re: Ellen C. Cudworth...Macomb Co. Michigan Posted on: 05 Feb 2003, by Carolyn Martin

Surnames > Cudworth

I am a descendent of Daniel Cudworth and Hope Terry. I have Ellen Hope as just Hope Terry. They are from New York.

Ellen Cudworth Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  JudithCudwort...

Surnames > Cudworth

I have information from the Cudworth Genealogy by Calder/Cudworth that Ellen is the daughter of Daniel Cudworth b in Richmond, N.Y. 1804 and mar. there in 1824, Hope Terry b. in Freetown, Mass.1806,dau. of Joseph Terry and C...

Ellen C. Cudworth...Macomb Co. Michigan Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  marciekirk

Surnames > Cudworth

Ellen Cudworth (b. Jan. 20, 1832) married William Kirkham in Macomb Co. Michigan in 1852. I'm trying to find information on Ellen's parents who were Daniel Cudworth and Ellen Hope Terry...they probably immigrated fro...

scan Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  Kathyoz1

Surnames > Cudworth

Hi Mary If you could email me with your EMAIL address, I could scan a copy of the document to you. This forum does not give email address's. Here is mine: theostranders@cybertours.com

Cudworth Posted on: 27 Nov 2000, by  Kathyoz1

Surnames > Cudworth

Hi Mary, Please email me at theostranders@cybertours.com Thanks!

Relation of Peter and Mary Cudworth Posted on: 26 Nov 2000, by Mary Baillie

Surnames > Cudworth

Hi Kathy: Yes, I am a descendant of Peter and Mary Cudworth of Boston. They married June 25, 1820 in Scituate, Mass. My geneology book says that at the time of the marriage, Peter was of Boston . Peter was a ...

Peter and Mary Cudworth of Boston MA. 1822 Posted on: 29 Sep 2000, by  Kathyoz1

Surnames > Cudworth

Looking for descendants of the above couple. I have a deed dated 1822 with their signatures.

Dewsnap and Gardnier Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  msvnhrn

Surnames > Cudworth

I saw your message about Bessie Cudworth and noticed that you mentioned the surnames Dewsnap and Gardnier. My gg-grandfather, Robert MATHIESON, had two sisters who are believed to have settled in Providence...

Dewsnap and Gardnier Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  msvnhrn

Surnames > Cudworth

I saw your message about Bessie Cudworth and noticed that you mentioned the surnames Dewsnap and Gardnier. My gg-grandfather, Robert MATHIESON, had two sisters who are believed to have settled in Providence...

Betsey Cudworth Posted on: 27 Nov 2000, by Bob Gardiner

Surnames > Cudworth

Hi Mary: YES YES YES this is most exciting. I almost fell off my chair when I read your message. Your information was right on! Yes, I am very much interested in all the information you can provide a...

Betsey Cudworth Posted on: 27 Nov 2000, by Mary Baillie

Surnames > Cudworth

...geneology book and I FOUND HER!! I have info on her, her parents and right on back as her father, Jesse Cudworth, and Betsey herself, are related to me. Do you have an email address? It's a lot to post her...

Betsey Cudworth Posted on: 26 Nov 2000, by Bob Gardiner

Surnames > Cudworth

Hi Mary: There is a good likelihood we are talking about the same person. Let me tell the little I know about my Betsey. Her middle Initial was "L". she was married September 13, 1842 in P...

Betsey Cudworth--We're related. Posted on: 26 Nov 2000, by Mary Baillie

Surnames > Cudworth

Hi Bob: I have a huge geneology on the Cudworths as my mother's maiden name is Cudworth. I have info on Betsey, she was born Dec 17, 1820 in Scituate Ma and married Jacob Flint. They lived in Quincy, Mass an...

I am Cudworth Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by Bob G.

Surnames > Cudworth

My Great great great grondmother's maiden name was Betsey Cudworth born circa 1820

Re: im a cudworth Posted on: 23 Apr 2002, by Karl F Studley

Surnames > Cudworth

My mother was a Cudworth ( Lilas Mae)Her sister was Lenna Corinne 3 brothers Harold Linwood , Charlie Nelson and William . Their father was named Charlie too.Their mother was Mabel (Saunders) Cudworth.

im a cudworth Posted on: 30 May 2000, by Jake Cudworh

Surnames > Cudworth

is any one a cudworth i need to no

Pam Cudworth {maiden name} Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by Sharon Habluetzel

Surnames > Cudworth

I am hunting for Ms.Cudworth. She was the daughter of a Capt. in the airforce, stationed at Moses Lake, Wa. in the mid 50's. We were friends. She did for a time, live in Riverside Cal.

Nancy Cudworth Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by Melanie

Surnames > Cudworth

Hello, your message did not have your e-mail on it so the only way that I know to contact you is to reply to this. Here is my e-mail m_m_french@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you soon.

Nancy Cudworth Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by  JudithCudwort...

Surnames > Cudworth

Hello Melanie, I just may have the information you need. Contact me and we will share information

Nancy Cudworth 1850-1886 Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by Melanie

Surnames > Cudworth

Looking for family line of Nancy Cudworth married to George Daniels of NC any info would be appreciated.

Re: Walter Cudworth Posted on: 17 Aug 2003, by  EMIL01SUMMER

Surnames > Cudworth

do you have infor for florence i cudworth, simpson, mass. she was adopted, possible barton

Walter Cudworth Posted on: 26 Nov 2000, by Mary Baillie

Surnames > Cudworth

Hi there: I have a huge geneology book on the Cudworths with a number of Walters listed. Do you have an approximate date or a middle name? Mary Baillie

Walter Cudworth Posted on: 30 Oct 1999, by  JudyKelley98

Surnames > Cudworth

Looking for my father's family ,I think he was from Guerney,Illinois

Moses Cudworth Posted on: 24 May 2001, by  debbieakers57

Surnames > Cudworth

Faith, would you be willing to share your information with me on that line? I will gladly give you what info I have. Do you have and pictures? If you email me I can tell you what I have. Moses was my ...

Re: Abigail Drinkwater Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by  DiDWater71

Surnames > Drinkwater

...married to Hezekiah Brownson & Samuel Ferriss. Also have Abigail b. abt 1751 married to Edward Cudworth November 2, 1772. I have lots of info if you would like to contact me.

Moses Cudworth Posted on: 24 May 2001, by Faith Bartlett

Surnames > Cudworth

Moses was my great-great grandfather, he was married several times, had at least 12 children. I have visited his gravestone in the cemetery in Rindge, NH. At one time he owned the "half-way house...

Abigail Drinkwater Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by  kenisonj

Surnames > Drinkwater

In my family tree, there is an Abigail Drinkwater that married Edward Cudworth from Massachusetts. I believe they were married on Nov. 2, 1772 in Dighton, MA. However, I do not have any other information on A...

Keziah (Cudworth) Davis Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by Natalie

Surnames > Cudworth

Hi Maria, I am also related to Keziah & William Davis , they are my 7th Greatgrandparents. My line is through son William & his wife Elizabeth Pain. What is your line ? Feel free to email me o...

CUDWORTH and ECKSTROM Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by  Glenna_J

Surnames > Cudworth

...Chicago area circa 1900 and thought you may have some ties to this family. Also I am related to Keziah CUDWORTH born 1694 (dau. of James) married to William DAVIS of Bristol Co., MA. Any connections here?

Re: cudworth Posted on: 21 Aug 2003, by  EMIL01SUMMER

Surnames > Cudworth

we are related florence was grandmother she was adopted by the cudworth, her adopt papers are in the mass name change, this is the first time i have found anyone for years. please please e-mail me lgreen...

Ringe Name Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Ralph Ringe

Surnames > Cudworth

I too am chasing up the Ringe Tree, am in Australia, came from UK in 1949. My family comes mainly from the UK (so far) but am told there is a German connection, to date am back to about the 1800 but n...

per page