Search the Boards

Search Results for "CRUMLY" - 239 Messages

per page

alderton"in suffolk Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by sheila crumly clewlow

Surnames > Alderton

...Alderton is they had a son Stephen born in 1568.I'm still trying to find there other children.Sheils Crumly Clewlow

Samuel Ohl of Venango Co., PA, in 1850 Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by C. Seavey

Surnames > Ohl

...parents and siblings of Samuel Ohl, b. 17 Oct. 1817 PA, died 1875 in MN. Wife Lydia (could be Crumlief, Crumly, Crumby or Gramby). 1850 census shows Samuel (33), Lydia (32), CH: Amanda, Mary E., George, Hen...

Crumley Posted on: 12 May 2000, by  MMadison1945

Surnames > Crumly

Did you ever receive an answer back from any of us that has Crumley information? Mildred Madison

crumly's Posted on: 06 May 2000, by sheila clewlow

Surnames > Crumly

Mildred could you let me have Truett's phone and address please. you can email me at Clewlow@bancom.net Sheila

James Crumley Land in Virginia/West Virginia & Pennsylvania Posted on: 19 Jan 2006, by  TBergeson

Surnames > Crumley

...love it if someone could share that information. I think maybe Paul Nichols has this info, or Jerry Crumly? Thanks! Tracy

DNA Project Posted on: 28 Aug 2004, by Jerry Crumly

Surnames > Crumley

Sorry, I forgot to mention in my last post that we're starting a DNA project to prove or disprove a relationship among the various Crumley variants. You can participate or monitor our progress on the ...

Crumley DNA project Posted on: 28 Aug 2004, by Jerry Crumly

Surnames > Crumley

...CRUMLEY-D-request@rootsweb.com and put the word subscribe in the message body. Warm regards, Jerry Crumly Pensacola

Jacob Crumley, daughters Minerva and Mary E. Posted on: 18 Jan 2004, by  cindamarsh

Surnames > Crumley

Looking for descendants of this family, have an autograph book I'd like to return. Other surnames, Smith and Shable. Best Regards, Cinda in CO

Re: Laura Anna Crumly obit, Cowden, IL 1940? Posted on: 29 Nov 2003, by Truett W. Crumley Sr

Surnames > Crumley

I would like to know the origin of A. L. Crumly as to his parents and lineage of Crumleys. E-mail me at twcsr@earthlink.net. Truett Sr.

Re: Laura Anna Crumly obit, Cowden, IL 1940? Posted on: 22 Aug 2003, by  ElizabethPJoh...

Surnames > Crumley

Why not share the obit here on the the Crumley message board? Just type it out as a regular message, then use the Classification drop-down box to change it to Obituary. Add the surnames mentioned in t...

Laura Anna Crumly obit, Cowden, IL 1940? Posted on: 21 Aug 2003, by Susanlyn

Surnames > Crumley

Will share obit of Laura Anna Crumly, daughter of John and Mary Kosler/Kesler, married to A. L. Crumly in 1887. (A. L. Crumly was married to Alice Kosler/Kesler first.)

Re: Oliver Shoemaker Alabama Posted on: 17 Feb 2003, by roxiee

Surnames > Shoemaker

Oliver Shoemaker was my great great grandfather, his daughter Sarah Elizabeth was my great grandmother married my great grandfather John william Johnson. If you need any information that I have let m...

Re: Oliver Shoemaker info Posted on: 17 Feb 2003, by roxiee

Surnames > Shoemaker

Oliver Shoemaker was my great great grandfather. His daughter Sarah elizabeth and John william Johnson are my great grandparents. My question is, do you know the location where Oliver is buried? I hav...

Re: William Crumly Posted on: 16 Dec 2001, by  SheilaClewlow...

Surnames > Crumley

Just giving my new e-mail address

William Crumly Posted on: 27 May 2001, by Sheila Crumly Clewlow

Surnames > Crumley

Looking for the parents of William Crumly born 1758 died 7 Oct 1830 in Salisbury Wiltshire England. Wife's name is Susanna (Unknown) children William Henry Crumly Dec 23 1802 William Henry married Martha Rebbeck ...

Oliver & Russom Shoemaker Posted on: 06 Jun 2003, by roxiee

Surnames > Shoemaker

Need information concerning the Shoemaker reunion in Jefferson County, Alabama

Crumley-Crumly Relatives Posted on: 01 Jun 2001, by Jerry Lee Crumly

Surnames > Crumley

My names is Jerry Lee Crumly. I live in Fort Gibson Ok. I need some info on my GGreat Grandfather Thomas Howard Crumly. His Father was James Crumly who was married to Ester Hockett. He had two sisters Awilda, and Deli....

crumley-springer Posted on: 12 Oct 2000, by  sheilamalen

Surnames > Crumley

looking for info on a stephen crumly married to stella springer. stephen had a brother elliot crumly any info?

Calling ALL Crumleys, Crumly, Crumbley, etc. Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  NANCYLAMB

Surnames > Crumley

Please join the rootsweb Crumley mail list. Send an e-mail to Crumley-L-request@rootsweb.com Just type in "Subscribe" in the text of the message. (It's FREE!!)

Crumley/Crumly in Kansas in 1885 Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by Carol Bussard

Surnames > Crumley

I am looking for information about a Mr. Crumley/Crumly who lived in Parker Kansas in 1885. His wife died and he found it necesary to give up his 2 children on the street corner. One of the children was my ...

re: Shoemakers of Crumly's Chapel Posted on: 17 Feb 2003, by roxiee

Surnames > Shoemaker

...brother of my great great grandfather Oliver, they both married Regans. I live just a few miles from crumly 's Chapel cemetery. the cemetery was donated to the community by Oliver Shoemaker in order to bury...

re: Shoemakers of Crumly's Chapel Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by Roy Edwards

Surnames > Shoemaker

...goldmine of information! To find it, go to the Google search engine, and search for "Catherine Crumly". I got only 2 hits, one being the PDF file of the cemetery listing. Will get in touch later ...

Susanne Crumley or Crumly Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by Judy Ditmore

Surnames > Crumley

Daughter of David and Bernice. Susanne born around 1950 in Texas.

Crumly @ MyFamily.com Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by Donna Crumly Hamby

Surnames > Crumley

If you will send me your email to dhamby@us.oracle.com I will be happy to add you to the myfamily.com membership for the Crumly site.

John Henry Crumly (or Crumbly)/Ella Ledusky Goodridge Posted on: 16 Nov 1999, by Regina Hudson

Surnames > Crumley

I am looking for info on John Henry Crumly he married Ella Ledusky Goodridge they lived in Sand Mountain Ala. They are buried in Walker Chapel at Sand Mountain. They had 7 children Charlie (mar. Vera), Clar...

Corp. J.H.Crumley Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by Donna Crumly Hamby

Surnames > Crumley

...and post it on the myfamily.com website. I have added you as a member of the site. Also If you have Crumly/Crumley heritage please put your tree up for all others also. Thanks, Donna

John Henry Crumly Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by Donna Crumly Hamby

Surnames > Crumley

I knew Ella Loudusty Goodridge Crumly. She died after my daughter was born. She is my G-Grandmother. My grandfater was Clarence Wesley Crumly (lived to be 84) My father John Wilvie Crumly is still living and in good he...

Glenn and Nina Crumly Posted on: 22 May 2000, by  pennyks1

Surnames > Crumly

I am looking for Nina Yohn Crumly who married Glenn Tasker Crumly in Dodge City KS around 1922. She died around Washington DC aroun1-1-1946. Would appreciate any information on either.A. hambrick@pld.com

Robert "Robin" A Willson/Wilson Posted on: 25 Jul 1999, by  EvelynManning...

Surnames > Willson

...children were born 1st being Andrew "Andy" John m Martha C Cook d/o James M. Cook and Emily Crumly/Crumbly... Andy moved his family into Fannin Co GA and later SE Tenn. will exch any and all

Replies to my posting Posted on: 18 May 2000, by  jim_crumly

Surnames > Crumly

...information from message boards and I've had more success. I posted more specific questions about a particular Crumly on a county message board on another web site. Through that posting, I've unconvered a l...

Family Posted on: 18 May 2000, by  Jeananded

Surnames > Covin

...Elizabeth Clark Foster;William Oscar Covin-Alpha Elizabeth Riley; John Oscar Covin-Martha Lou Ellen Crumly (my parents). Do you want dates?

Captain Enoch and Jane Hash Osborne Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Velma White Griffith

Surnames > Osbourne

...6. Solomon Robinette married Cynthia Stapleton. No children listed. 7. Anna Robinette married Jotham Crumly. Had one child Kesterson Osborne Crumly. Samuel H. Robinette,Jr.married Jane Osborne,no children listed

Margaret Filson Posted on: 19 Jan 2002, by Jim Crumly

Surnames > Filson

I'm searching for info on a Margaret FILSON. Birth and death are unknown, but she married a Dr. T. GILLETTE. They had a daughter Anna Belle in Blandinville, Hancock Co., IL on 1 Feb 1856, and then m...

Schaeffer Family Ties Posted on: 12 Nov 2001, by  Roseanna87

Surnames > Schaeffer

...for anyone with family ties to: Catherine Schaeffer, parents Frederick Schaeffer and Mary Magdalene Crumly, born November 29, 1814 and died September 2, 1870. She married Peter Fouts, parents Jonas Pfouts ...

Mary Hart Posted on: 01 Nov 2000, by Sheila Crumly Clewlow

Surnames > Hart

I have a Mary Hart born 24 March 1830 in Brandon,Suffolk,U.K This line of Harts lived in Brandon over 200 years,

Re: I am related to John Hart, the signer Posted on: 05 Dec 2002, by  SheilaClewlow...

Surnames > Hart

What part of England are they from.I have a line going back to 1537 in England,Sheila Crumly Clewlow

Seeking information regarding persons of my surname and variations Posted on: 25 Jan 1999, by  jameslheaberl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Frederick

John Heberling married Mary Crumly at Winchester in 1806. His parents lived in Frederick Co, Md in 1772. A brother, John George was married to Elizabeth Berry and it is possible the marriage occurred in Fre...

Seeking information regarding individuals of my surname and variations. Posted on: 25 Jan 1999, by  jameslheaberl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Frederick

...in Winchester, Frederick County and adjoining areas in the 1770 to 1825 era. John Heberling md Mary Crumly at Winchester in 1806. His parents were residing in Frederick Co, Md in 1772. A brother of John Heb...

Jesse Echols Posted on: 22 Jan 2001, by  SandyKing51

Surnames > Echols

Hi Jean, Sally Regan's mother was a Crumly before she married James Regan about 1810. She was born about 1790 and died about 1830. James was born 9/15/1783 and died 3/10/1877. Sandy

Clewlow ancestory Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by Sheila Crumly Clewlow

Surnames > Clewlow

...have a fair bit about Clewlow. My husband was born in Birmingham Staffs. we now live in Ontario.Sgheila Crumly Clewlow

Change of address Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by  SheilaClewlow...

Surnames > Clewlow

Please note my change of address Sheila Crumly Clewlow

Re: Immigrated Family Dötschel resp. Doetschel from Coburg Germany 1850ies Posted on: 18 Nov 2006, by Ed Crumly

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cooper

Good day: Have you ever found any more info on my ggrandfather listed below and when and how he came to U.S.A. Thanks in advance Martin Gramlich, Was born in 1829 in Baden, Germany, married Zetzelia...

Re: Immigrated Family Dötschel resp. Doetschel from Coburg Germany 1850ies Posted on: 19 Nov 2006, by Ed Crumly

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cooper

...some idea, where i can e-mail or inquire in Germany, about my relatives. Martin Gramlich/kramlich/now crumly. as changed by American census takers. Any more in information would be great! thanks in advance...

Re: Thomas Crumley/Crumbliss Posted on: 15 Nov 2006, by Jerry Crumly

Surnames > Crumley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Crumbly, Ken" <gaboy7703@verizon.net> To: <crumley@rootsweb.com> Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 8:18 PM Subject: Re: [CRUMLEY] Thomas Cruml...

Re: Immigrated Family Dötschel resp. Doetschel from Coburg Germany 1850ies Posted on: 20 Nov 2006, by Jo Straeten

Reply to Mr. Crumly, unfortunately such a fine research site for ancesters´ names doesnt exist in Germany, as far as I know. You only may try to google (what is intesively used over here) the combinati...

Roland Tefft Posted on: 30 May 2007, by  CaptCrumly

Surnames > Tefft

...have this book I'd recommend buying a copy. If you need the publisher just email me. Regards, Jerry Crumly Pensacola a-celt@cox.net

Honts family Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by Angie Honts Crumly

Surnames > Honts

The Honts family had a family reunion in Galesburg, IL. I was not able to attend but i'm interested in finding out more info into my family background. My father is Larry vernon Honts and my grandfath...

Honts family Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by Angie Honts Crumly

Surnames > South

There was a Honts family reunion in Galesburg, IL and I was not able to go. My father is Larry Vernon Honts and my grandfather is Robert Vernon Honts. I'm interested in finding out about ancestors in ...

Nancy Honts Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by Angie Crumly

Surnames > Honts

...If you have more info though i'd be glad to see it. Thanks alot for your response! Sincerely, Angie Crumly

Caroline [CRUMLEY] married Lorenzo Dow OWEN aka S.D. / L.D. 1844 Gwinnett Co GA Posted on: 16 Oct 2007, by  Kathye [Payne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Gwinnett

Hi, I am trying to locate my GGG-grandpa Lorenzo Dow OWEN born abt 1813 in SC and died 1852-1859. He married Caroline [CRUMLEY] 1844 in Gwinnett Co GA. My only legal record of him is the 1850 Gwinnett...

per page