Search the Boards

Search Results for "CRACE" - 470 Messages

per page

Auxier Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Ruby

Surnames > Auxier

Hi Vivian This is cousin Ruby in Ohio.I am looking for anything on auxier,Stacy, minix,crace, trusty .this is not an easy thing to do. by the way how are you doing? we are ok.My e_mail is R4L11C@Aol.com se...

George Cress and Christiana Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by  PCress4286

Surnames > Crace

I would be very interested in ANY information you have on these two. Have heard cnflicting information on George, nothing about Christiana. Do you have anything?

Kress, Cress, Crase, Crace Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by  PCress4286

Surnames > Crace

Sounds like that book would be a real treasure. I'll definitely put out feelers for it, and if you find it, definitely let me know right away!! I would be happy to compensate you.

Adams, Blanton,Crace,Howard Posted on: 29 May 2004, by  buddydj1

Surnames > Blanton

...16, 1895. d. Hus. Jacob Malone MITTIE JANE BLANTON b. Oct. 21,1897. d. July 26, 1986. Hus.Clarence C. Crace. m.Jul.12,1913. CLORA BLANTON. b. April 28, 1899. d. MIDDIE BLANTON. b. May 13, 1902. d. HATT...

Crace book Posted on: 01 May 2000, by Marilyn Hughes

Surnames > Crace

I'll try this evening to call Bonnie ask her about the book. There were a lot of George's. George Phillip Cress, a Palatine, arrived at Philadelphia on 12-3-1740 from Germany. Descendants of one Kres...

Re: Pennington genealogy Posted on: 04 Sep 2005, by Joanne Slorp

Surnames > Pennington

Are you saying Fred Crace was your grandfather? Joanne

Re: searching for any related Pennington's Posted on: 09 Sep 2005, by Joanne Slorp

Surnames > Pennington

I was born a Pennington too trying to find some family members and relates but having no-luck. I was adopted about 18 months so I really don't have much to go on. My Mother's name was Della Mae Pennin...

castle Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by  Hopkins8803

Surnames > Castle

...help me out. My great grandmother was married to a castle. don't know his name. her married name is crace castle. She is full blooded cherokee. They had eight children. Theda b. castle is my grandmother.I ...

Cress, Kress, Kres family Posted on: 14 May 2000, by CAROL

Surnames > Crace

I was recently searching for information on George Cress, born about 1739, who married Christina, about 1761. I came across some information on a Georg Leonhard Kres, born 18 Mar 1736, in Bonfeld, Nec...

Crace's in Tn. Posted on: 22 May 2000, by Anne Roger

Surnames > Crace

Looking for Crace family whose daughter Nancy married Joseph Bradhamin Roane Co. Tn.

Sherry Lockwood Posted on: 19 May 2000, by  rlockwood1

Surnames > Lockwood

...help,my great grandfather was married in Ca. in 1906 in San Bernadino.He had four children out there,Crace Carmolite Lockwood married Lloyd Peters that all I known about that one? the next one is James Sho...

RE: Marilyn Hughes Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Phillip Crace

Surnames > Crace

I just read your message about Crace descendents in some southeastern Kentucky counties. I live in Johnson County which borders many of the counties that were listed on your message. I must say that I know...

John W. Boyle Dane County Wi Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Terry Crace

Surnames > Boyle

Looking for any info about John William Boyle of Dane County Wisconsin. Married to Ethel Ihland. Divorced and relocated to Mio Michigan. Died there about 1948.

Crace Family Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Marilyn Hughes

Surnames > Crace

...marihugs@juno.com it may be easier to talk with you. It's interesting to see that you use the spelling of Crace since that's the spelling Ray's mother's family used.

Kress Book Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Marilyn Hughes

Surnames > Crace

Sorry to say that there are no books available. There were only 100 printed and those were sold. As I understand it, the Kress family has been researched for the past 40 years by professional research...

Bad Lewis Hall Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Shirley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Letcher

...Ky d. 1912 md. 3/dec/1853 Letcher Co., Ky. to Rhoda/Rhody Bentley d/o Thomas Bentley & Margaret Crace/Cress. Thank You, Shirley

RE: Trimbles of Eastern Ky Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Phillip Crace

Surnames > Trimble

My name is Phillip Crace. I am the great grandson of Norsie and Paul Trimble of Barnetts Creek, Ky. and am looking for any info. on my ancestry. If you have anything could you pass it along. Thank you, Phi

LOCY, CLOSSER Posted on: 19 Apr 1998, by Eric and Jacquie Segal

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Greene

...for the children of John LOCY and Naomi Amanda WEBB. George I. LOCY Harry Austin LOCY b.7-16-1875 m. Crace Estella CLOSSER Harry died 8-3-1945 Ernst LOCY Charles LOCY Earl LOCY b. 1-13-1887. I have tons of...

Weaver/Crace Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by Linda Jennings

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fleming

Would you happen to have a William Weaver mentioned in your file who married a Jalah Crase? They had a son named Frank Weaver, born 1899. Jalah died and William remarried to a Dicy Hall. I appreciate...

alice may minix Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by Ruby

Surnames > Minix

alice b 1885 ,m.Henry Stacy ,then m,Will TOM Crace ,a son dennis stacy,b.1909 they are from Salyersville ky. area Henry was b.1881 If you have information please reply. thank you

Re: My Grand Father Jack Cheek Posted on: 21 Oct 2004, by Jeffrey Lewis Williams

Surnames > Cheek

...answer to your question: "Does Anyone know anything about my grandparents Jack Cheek and Elisa Crace Cheek ? My fathers name was Cord Cheek" ... I've spent the last few days researching this...

Crase Family Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by dorothy shaver

Surnames > Crace

Hello Phil Crase, who's Crace, Crase whichever are you.? My Mom was Cassie Crase of Morgan County. She was the daughter of George W and Mary Jane Elam Crase. His father was Preston son of Henry and Elizabe...

Blevins from Fort Gay Posted on: 05 Jan 1999, by  SuzanneRucker

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wayne

Trying to find the Obit. and Death Certificate of Two People . They Are Martin Blevins and his wife Mary Lemaster Blevins. If someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in Advance.

Mary Van Zandt Peter Morgan, 1700s DE, PA, OH, IN Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by Dr. D. MacTavish

Surnames > Van zandt

...married about 1770, and had nine known children: 1) CHARITY MORGAN (married George Kress/Cress/Crase/Crace) 2) CHARLES MORGAN (married Sarah Hozier) 3) GABRIEL MORGAN (married Mary McNabb) 4) JOHN MORGAN ...

Jacob Snow Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by  RWeatherfor83...

Surnames > Snow

...Sherman Edward Snow , George Jefferson Snow (my grand father) Hazel Hester Snow,Author P Snow and Crace Allen or Ellan Snow.My ggrand mother Ida lived in and Berry and Qunicy Ill all her life. Jacob an...

Petrin family Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by To Cheri

Surnames > Petrin

...is robert bradley petrin and his twin brothers name is ronald bruce petrin.Their mothers name is gert crace from onamia MN.

Hannah Delay Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by Mary Crace

Surnames > Delay

Hannah Delay:born abt.1752 , married abt 1784 in Virginia, Died after 1817 in Ohio. Daughter of James and Sarah Delay.

Henry Mary (Musset) Delay of Indiana Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by Joy DeLay Palfy

Surnames > Delay

Dear Mary Crace, A few years back, I found you as a submitter of info on Henry Delay his Brother Joseph Delay of Pike Co, OH. Both had Civil War records had joined from Pike Co. I never was able to conta...

Henry Mary (Musset) Delay of Indiana Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by Joy DeLay Palfy

Surnames > Delay

Dear Mary Crace, A few years back, I found you as a submitter of info on Henry Delay his Brother Joseph Delay of Pike Co, OH. Both had Civil War records had joined from Pike Co. I never was able to conta...

Can anyone help? Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by Bryan Rhoden

Surnames > Rhoden

...was Clyde Robert Rhoden b. 24 Jan 1921 in Greenup, Kentucky at some point he married Elaskie Francis Crace and had a son in 1939 as far as we know this is the only child. By this time they were living in ...

Phipps Family Posted on: 06 Mar 2000, by  MelvaJohnson2...

Surnames > Phipps

...1889 in Burnett, Texas, both died in Roaring Springs, Texas, 3. Telitha born abt 1866 married Harmon H. Crace and James Monroe Tackett, 4.Clerinda brn abt 1868 married Benjamin P. Adkins and 5. Rhoda born ...

surname Crace Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Linda Crace Clanton

Surnames > Crace

I am looking for a connection to Peter Crace. My family has a line to him but I think there is a few people missing. If I find a familiar name then they list only one child. With only one child listed I ca...

Bennie Crace son of Albert and Clara Litteral Crace Posted on: 07 Jan 2007, by  fireylilredhe...

Surnames > Crace

Im looking for information on my granfather and g-grandfather's family I know nothing of my family tree my grandfather died when i was 13 i was too young to know or ask any questions about our family ...

Peter Morgan Mary VanZandt 1700s DE, PA, OH, IN Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Dr. D. MacTavish

Surnames > Morgan

...married about 1770, and had nine known children: 1) CHARITY MORGAN (married George Kress/Cress/Crase/Crace) 2) CHARLES MORGAN (married Sarah Hozier) 3) GABRIEL MORGAN (married Mary McNabb) 4) JOHN MORGAN ...

Samuel Bruce Hiestand Obituary - 1960 Posted on: 31 Dec 2006, by  Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

Funeral services were held Friday afternoon, April 1 at the Lyon Funeral Home Chapel for Samuel Bruce Hiestand, 83, one of Taylor County's oldest citizens, who died Wednesday night, March 30, 1960, at...

Stella Selvage Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by  Lesley_Stein

Surnames > Selvage

...Stella May Selvage, but I hope this can help: My Stella's parents were: Harry B. Selvage and Cora Lee Crace Her siblings were (are): John Wilson Selvage Bessie Selvage Mollie M. Selvage Maxine M. Selvage...

Sadie King Rice Obituary - 1954 Posted on: 03 Mar 2007, by  Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

Mrs. Sadie King Rice, 72 years of age, died Monday afternoon, October 25 at 2:30 p.m. at her home on Jackson Street following several months illness. She had been confined to the bed for several week...

Peter Crace Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by J. Crase

Surnames > Crace

I have a line to Geo. Cress/Charity Morgan to Peter Crace/Rebecca Christian (#2 wife) to Andrew Jackson Crace to Wm. Riley Crace(Crase) to John Benton Crase.

Mrs. Luella Singer obit 5-24-1932 Posted on: 17 Mar 2007, by  margarett_th

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

...front of her home. Paallbearers were her grandsons and nephews; Clarence Brown, Harold Brown, Lester Crace, Eugene Pierce, Bonner Davis and C. H. Hawk. Ladies in charge of flowers were her granddaughters...

lemaster family Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by carolyn lemaster gindhart

Surnames > Lemaster

I AM LOOKING FOR MY GREAT GRAND MOTHER, FRANKIE CRACE.SHE WAS MY GRAND FATHER ALFRED LEMASTER. HE WAS MARRIED TO HATTIE JANE LEMASTER.THEY WERE FROM KY, EXCEPT FOR FRANKIE, SHE MAY HAVE BEEN FROM N.C. IF A...

OBIT Shirley Burgan Roberts 1946-2007 Posted on: 22 Feb 2007, by  KandyBackAgee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Perry

...unexpectedly February 12, 2007. Born October 12, 1946, in Combs, KY, she was the daughter of Eddie and Thelma (Crace) Burgan. Survivors include her husband, John C. Roberts, whom she married April 1, 197...

Re: Penix/Crace Posted on: 25 Aug 2007, by  mkandy_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Magoffin

I have them in several census'. What do you need to know? Matt

Re: Crase/Crace Posted on: 28 Jul 2007, by  usafeodwifey

Surnames > Crase

I am a grandaughter of a Corbit "Crase".... I may be able to help!

Paul V. Johnston Posted on: 05 Sep 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Paul V. Johnston July 17, 1910 ~ September 03, 2007 From: Mansfield, Ohio Visitation: Thursday, September 06, 2007 from 2:00-4:00 P.M. and 6:00-8:00 P.M. at Snyder Funeral Home, Mansfield, OH ...

Re: Jack and son Coonie Conley Posted on: 28 Sep 2007, by  boydconley195...

Surnames > Conley

...LUTHER, B. 1892 MARRIED TO MARTHA STAPLETON. HIS FATHERS' NAME WAS DERIAS CONLEY B. 1864, MARRIED DORA CRACE SHE WAS BORN 1876. LUTHER HAe info if you likeD 6 CHILDREN, HERSHAL, RANDOLPH, LEROY,COONIE,AVON...

OBIT Ralph J. Fannin 1922-2007 Posted on: 15 Jun 2007, by  KandyBackAgee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Greenup

...Brent Callahan. He is survived by his son, Leroy Fannin of Miamisburg, OH; 2 daughters, Dottie (Jim) Crace of Miamisburg and Shirley Callahan of Middletown, OH; 3 brothers, Roy Fannin of South Shores, KY, ...

CRACE Posted on: 04 Apr 1999, by ahl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

Winford Whitt Crace Lancaster, Kentucky Retired maintenance foreman for the Fayette County Board of Education Born: Magoffin County, Kentucky Died: Friday, at the V.A. Hospital, Lexington, Kentucky Age: 8...

Cordelia Kinnard Walker Obituary - 1944 Posted on: 23 Jun 2007, by  Debbie Dicken

...Mr. and Mrs. Leslie Graves and daughter, Miss Martha, Mr. and Mrs. Chas. Humkey, Mr. and Mrs. Dallas Crace, Mrs. James Conover, and Mr. and Mrs. Weldon Pickett. ~The News-Journal, Thursday, January 13, 19...

OBIT Lynn Frances Crace Howard Allen 1945-2007 Posted on: 13 Oct 2007, by  KandyBackAgee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

...INDIVIDUAL. JUST POSTING THE OBITUARY ON LYNN ALLEN FROM THE COLUMBUS (OH) DISPATCH 10/13/07 Lynn Frances (Crace) (Howard) Allen, age 62, of Columbus/Pickerington, OH passed away on October 11, 2007, fol...

Crace/Blanton Family Posted on: 17 Nov 2007, by  LBurkeRatliff

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Magoffin

Hi am looking for information on Manford "Lee" Crace and his family. Manford was born abt. 1873 & died: 8-3-1961 in Lawrence County, KY. He married Lucina "Sina" F. Blanton. They we...

per page