Search the Boards

Search Results for "CONSTINE" - 102 Messages

per page

Re: Valenta Patelski Posted on: 30 Jan 2003, by victoria sand

Surnames > Patelski

Jan, I have a Constine Schultz who arrived in PA in 1868 and boarded with my ggranfthr Julius Sand in Detroit MI in 1900 and worked in the Sands Level& tool factory could he be related to your schultz? Pl...

Re: Eula Melton-Edmond Lucius Posted on: 06 May 2002, by Robert F Delay

Surnames > Ferguson

Hi, thanks for your response. Yes, this is my wife's Grandparents, John Bernard Tithof and Mary (Constine). The Peter that they are living with is in fact Mary's Maternal GrandfatherFather. Mary's Mother was ...

Re: Eula Melton-Edmond Lucius Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by  Katheleen1

Surnames > Ferguson

... Frank Bernard B-11 MAY 1974 Barbara Henige John Herman B-1 Jan 1882 M- M.A. Constine Joseph Adae B-22 April 1884 M-Monica Studer John Herman B-1 Jan 1882 D 21 April 1934 ...

Re: Eula Melton-Edmond Lucius Posted on: 13 Mar 2002, by  fremill99

Surnames > Ferguson

...the daughter of LaVern J Tithof and Mary (Krizan). LaVern's parents were John Bernard Tithof and Mary Constine. John's parents were Herman Tithof and Mary Miller. Is there a connection to the Rose that you we...

genealogy Posted on: 21 Jun 1999, by  zsandy

Surnames > Constantino

i am trying to find the following ronald constine marjorie constine carolyn constine thank you, sandy peel 801 582-6477

Mayberry''s of Iron County Missouri Posted on: 04 Aug 1999, by Vicki Kipper

Surnames > Mayberry

My fathers name was Constine V. Mayberry of Farmington or Fredericktown. I remember his uncle's name was Arthur. He was a brother to Robert Mayberry. Any connection?

Quebec Bean Posted on: 28 Aug 1999, by Ed Werntz

Surnames > Bean

...in Presque Maine and left home when he was 13. He next shows up in Pestigo Wisconsin married to Nell Constine, with the birth of my grandmother Lenora Beatrice Bean. Am searching for parents and relatives of ...

Gus Bean Posted on: 25 Aug 1999, by Edwin Werntz

Surnames > Bean

...Roy. Don't know if any of that is true. All I know for sure is that he was married to Nell (Ellen?) Constine, and they had my grandmother, Lenora Beatrice Bean on 26 April 1889, in Pestigo, Marinette, WI. She...

Augustus Ulysis Bean Posted on: 01 Aug 1999, by Ed Werntz

Surnames > Bean

Augustus Bean that I knew was married to Nell (Ellen) Constine and had one child to my knowledge, Lenora Beatrice Bean, who married my gfather Sidney Cramer. Gus lived in Sandpoint Idaho and died there in the...

BELL, Ernest Posted on: 21 Oct 1998, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...Record, Wednesday, October 11, 1933 Ernest Bell. The funeral of Ernest Bell, 59, a former resident of Constine Court who was found dead in Ryman's Lumber Yard under the South Street bridge on Monday night, w...

4-Constine Moore Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by Terrie Smith

Surnames > Moore

Constine, I don't know why that is. I will give it to you again. battle-on@iWon.com if that doesn't work try cecrops@ncxi.net

Stanislaus Kobylinski Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by  KarenKobylins...

Surnames > Kobylinski

...Kobylenski. He was a blacksmith. He came to the US in March 1906. His children were Adeline, Raymond, George, Constine, Sylvester and Mary.

My Roman Family Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by Maria Roman

Surnames > Roman

...information on my family tree My Grandparents came from the Ukraine... My grandfather's first name was constine his wife was Anna.. They lived in Pa I have not been sucessful finding any information on my fam...

Ancestors of Posted on: 05 Aug 1999, by Sidney M. Cramer

Surnames > Cramer

...1909 in Menominee, Mich. Lenora Bean was born in Pestigo on 26 Apr 1889 of Augustus and Nell Bean(Nee Constine) Any further info PLEASE...

umm Cecil didn't have the name right... Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Phil Kirk

Surnames > Palm

...Seattle Washington Divorced 1984 David Alan Leontovich [USN Electricians mate] born 1960 father Alan Constine Leontovich [first generation Russian] mother ? Doshna Leontovich [ditto] no children. Married Fra...

Constine Chellis descendants Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  AnnLambert195...

Surnames > Chellis

Here is an outline of my CHELLIS family http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~kansasancestors/chellisfamily.html

Re: Tremaynes in Cornwall Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  JamesWWalker5...

Surnames > Tremayne

...in Mahaska county, Oskaloos, Iowa. Mary's Father was John Tremayne, He came to the usa aboard the Constine of new York, he was travling with a Sarah Hollis and two small children 1 boy and one gril, Anne, a...

Re: Matilda Miller, T.C. Fluty Posted on: 27 Nov 2006, by Brenda Harris

Surnames > Miller

...Matilda. I don't have Matilda's parents names. I have an estimated birth date of 1826. She married Theodore Constine Fluty in about 1849 in Carroll County Arkansas (marriage records were destroyed by fire). D...

Re: Is Constine a French name? Posted on: 28 Jan 2007, by  EdwinWerntz

Localities > Western Europe > France > General

Hello, I have been corresponding with Sue for several years. Have not been working on names for a while. Did send your mother a picture of grandpa Bean and a lady we don't know for sure. Also sent...

Turner Family of Franklin Co, VA Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by  WAlbertson246...

Surnames > Turner

Would like to exchange information on the Constine Turner family of Franklin Co, VA

Re: Eula Melton-Edmond Lucius Posted on: 03 Apr 2007, by  fremill99

Surnames > Ferguson

Magdeline Kline was her maiden name, Frederick William Constine was her husband. Peter Kline and Mary? were her parents.

Re: Is Constine a French name? Posted on: 27 Jan 2007, by  MuseumMom

Hi Ed! My mom is Sue Medema - just thought you'd like to be in touch with yet another Corny Constine descendent! I just joined but have been working on Constine stuff for a while. Found anything new lately?

Re: Dallas Co. Arkansas Ballard's -John Y Posted on: 08 Feb 2007, by  Removed

Surnames > Ballard

...Dubard Born: Abt. 1825 SC or MS M: 02 Oct 1845 Grenado Co., MS ........ 4 Thomas Thadus Jefferson Constine Tobias Hatch Born: 28 Sep 1850 MS Died: 27 Oct 1908 ............ +Sophrona Lou Ward Born: 30 D...

Re: Is Constine a French name? Posted on: 28 Jan 2007, by  EdwinWerntz

Thanks Tony

Re: Is Constine a French name? Posted on: 28 Jan 2007, by  TonyFDordogne

Hi Just to clarify things, CONSTINE does not appear in any of the current French records as a patronym in France - it may have been a name used in France in the period before the 19th century but I can't fin...

Liebhart, Rebman Posted on: 15 Aug 2007, by  carolwillis48

Surnames > Liebhart

...Greatfather) Born: 10-29-1855 m. Laura Alice Gardner Amanda Ellen m. Edwin Alonzo Gardner Samuel Sarah Jacob Constine m. Laura Alice Gardner Born 7-5-1860 (My great Grandparents) Their children: Mettie Maud...

CWVE CARBINO, Lewis 1837/1834 NY died 1/7/1923 WA Posted on: 29 Jan 2008, by  kzw2007

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

...military records. Lewis requested pension from his service in 1898 from NY. Lewis Carbino married Rosina Constine but does not give a date, and Frank (Francis)was born 12/31/1860/NY, and Mary Jane 2/8/1861/...

Re: CARBINO, CATHERINE 1828-1911 Posted on: 29 Jan 2008, by  kzw2007

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

After further research I find that Mrs. Carbion is not the Catherine I noted but Permelia b/1830/NY. If you researching this family there is more information posted in her husbands section. The family...

CWVE CARBINO, Lewis 1837/NY died 1/7/1923 WA Posted on: 29 Jan 2008, by  kzw2007

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

...military records. Lewis requested pension from his service in 1898 from NY. Lewis Carbino married Rosina Constine but does not give a date, and Frank (Francis)was born 12/31/1860/NY, and Mary Jane 2/8/1861/...

Re: Alois Krzewina - Crivitz, WI Posted on: 14 Aug 2008, by  mjancestor2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marinette

If you have your husband's mother's first name, it would be helpful, or any other siblings, date of birth, etc. Could this be "Uncle Al"? Social Security Death Index about Alois Krzewina...

Re: Cissell/Tewell Posted on: 07 Jul 2008, by  Lucy Gordon

Surnames > Cissell

On a 1910 Census in Harper Co., Kiawa Twp., OK the following sons are located: Therman, age 22 Constine, age 14 James M, age 28 Richard E, age 26 John A., age 19 Lee, age 16 I could find no Norris or Grover ...

Re: Name of Cemetery on "Pond Run Road" Posted on: 06 May 2008, by  hrarm

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Scioto

...Washington, or Green (Adams Co.) Twps. That's all I have. At familysearch.org I saw that a daughter of a Constine Evans was buried in Brown Co. I believe her name was Nora. And I saw an Evans buried in Eut...

Re: Gideon Stigall Posted on: 22 Nov 2008, by  BeverlyT70492

Surnames > Stigall

Hey Laura and everyone, It's been awhile since any postings on this line, and I'm here to 'stir up the waters'. Brown is my paternal line, and I have run into a problem. Until recently I had listed ...

Re: John H Holland Posted on: 24 Nov 2008, by  BeverlyT70492

Surnames > Holland

...1900 1nd 1910 census. 1900 West Virginia, Cabell County, Union Township, ED#20, Page 293A, 6/14/1900: Constine Holland, 32yo, 2/1868, M/10yrs, OH OH OH, Farmer Arminda*, wife, 25yo, 4/1875, M/10yrs, 3 child...

Kirkland Family from Fayette Co. AL to KS & MO Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by  MEulitz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Fayette

...Riley Co. KS. Children: William A, Helen, John R., and Elinor. 2- Virginia KIRKLAND, b.abt 1832 AL. 3- Constine P. "Conn" KIRKLAND, b.abt 1834 AL. 4- Robert H. KIRKLAND, b. abt 1835 AL. Married #1 S...

Perry Kirkland and Anna McCormack Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by  MEulitz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Geary

...Riley Co. KS. Children: William A, Helen, John R., and Elinor. 2- Virginia KIRKLAND, b.abt 1832 AL. 3- Constine P. "Conn" KIRKLAND, b.abt 1834 AL. 4- Robert H. KIRKLAND, b. abt 1835 AL. Married #1 S...

Re: John Jarrell (1875 - );WV Posted on: 23 Nov 2008, by  BeverlyT70492

Surnames > Jarrell

...I'm checking into a Sidney Jarrell that supposedly married to an Ida Pearl Holland. Pearl was d/o Constine "Con" and Arminda Bishop Holland. Arminda was b 1874 Elliott Co., KY, and was d/o William...

Re: MINNERLY FAMILY -TARRYTOWN, NY Posted on: 02 May 2009, by  delisany1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Westchester

...Mother of George H. Remsen. Lizzie Van Tassel and husband Frank Armstrong.Catherine Van Tassel Rowell. Constine Minnerly. Annie Vantassel. George H Remsen was a friend of my family. He died in 1964 at the ag...

COMSTIVE - alternative spellings Posted on: 10 Oct 2009, by  grangemoor182...

Surnames > Comstive

I have noted the following during my research to date: COMFREY COMPTEY COMPTIVE COMSTEREL COMSTEY COMSTIVE CONSTINE CONSTIVE CUMSTIVE CUNSTIVE perhaps there are others ...

Kammerer Family Posted on: 07 Dec 2009, by  Junetta Barne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Campbell

...Clara's mother is listed as Mary Thoeny,it say's she married John Kammerer.but to check this out it say's Constine M Kammer ,and he married a Wilhem. would love to from any one in the family. from campbell c...

Re: Bernardi born in Nassau Germany Posted on: 20 Mar 2010, by  CherylFurrer7...

Surnames > Bernardi

Constine Henry was my gg grandfather. I have some family information

Re: Paul Tallent Posted on: 14 Sep 2010, by  emilia49

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Silver Bow

...second Directory is for address section 1939 & 1940 Paul Tallent is there the 1942 directory has Constine Tallent the 1948 - 49 directory - the first has Constance Tallent the second has the addre...

Re: Constantino Ceria & Theresa Rossetti Posted on: 17 Feb 2011, by  LostQuays

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Piemonte > General

1920 Census Record Name: Constine Cerita Cousins or brothers? Charley Cerita 39 Alfance Cerita 32 http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?ti=0&indiv=try&db=1920usfedcen&h=42323485

death - AGAPOFF, Ivan (John) Konstantine (1862-1936) Posted on: 02 Aug 2011, by  ableheis1974

Topics > Religions and Religious > Molokan

...Mar 1862 Birth Place: Kars, Russia Age: 74 Death Date: 18 Sep 1936 Spouse: Irene Agapoff Father: Constine Agapoff Mother: Patricia Beleff Funeral Home: Gantner - Maison - Domergue ====================...

Re: Pearl Williams Tatman Posted on: 23 Dec 2011, by  davidtodd42

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Iroquois

1930 Census of Onarga, Onarga Township, Iroquois County, IL Tatman, Pearl A. (39) IN widow Tatman, constine C. (16) IL Tatman, Pauline O. (14) IL Tatman, Charlotte J. (2) IL 1920 Census of Santa Anna To...

Helen Margaret (Tithof) Nietling Obit Posted on: 11 Feb 2012, by  fremill99

Surnames > Nietling

...Center. She was born March 25, 1917, in Maple Grove Township, the daughter of John and Mary Ann (Constine) Tithof. She married John L. Nietling on July 25, 1935, at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic C...

Helen Margaret (Tithof) Nietling Obit Posted on: 11 Feb 2012, by  fremill99

Surnames > Tithof

...Center. She was born March 25, 1917, in Maple Grove Township, the daughter of John and Mary Ann (Constine) Tithof. She married John L. Nietling on July 25, 1935, at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic C...

Re: Shipkey/Shipley/Pararo/Contille - 1880 Census Posted on: 24 Jan 2013, by  thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Franklin

...marriage place: Tallahassee, Leon, Florida groom's father's name: groom's mother's name: 1900 - Constine Pararo and family are not listed in this FL census. 1910 - Name: Constine Pararo [Constine Pasaro] Age in 1910: ...

Re: Pearl Grimm Posted on: 09 Mar 2013, by  riven37

...Marriage Cert dated 4 June 1919. John Beagle Jr. (s/o John Beagle Sr. who is s/o Peter Biegle and Margret Constine ? ) I recently came across the ship info on Pearl Grimm arriving here in 1906 on the Amerik...

Re: looking for Snyderville Cemetery Posted on: 24 Sep 2013, by  RPokorny

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Outagamie

I also found the obit at NewspaperArchive. It was a bit hard to read, but I was able to copy down the info. I didn't try to save it as a file. I think I found Elizabeth's birth record in Brown County...

per page