Search the Boards

Search Results for "CONSTANZO" - 57 Messages

per page

constanzo Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by  griff184

Surnames > Costanzo

Hi: I'm new @ this so I'll give it my best shot.... Great - Great Grandmother = Antonia Constanzo Great - Great Grandfather = Bruno Macri their daughter = Brigida Filomena Macri married = Bruno Antonio Garref...

Tony B. Constanzo Posted on: 12 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Tony B. Constanzo Born in San Antonio, Texas on Dec. 23, 1915 Departed on Nov. 9, 2007 and resided in Atascosa, TX. Visitation: Monday, Nov. 12, 2007 Service: Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2007 Cemetery: Our Lady Queen...

Re: Costanzo's from Capaci, Palermo, Sicily Posted on: 01 Sep 2008, by  railero

Surnames > Costanzo

...here in Chile and the first Costanzo arrived around that decade from Sicily. The surname on reccord was Constanzo, apparently due to a misspell on a nationalisation certificate. Any information is appreciated...

BAKER, Jean Posted on: 04 Jun 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Tuesday, June 3, 2008 in her home. Jean was born in Bridgeport May 17, 1953 beloved daughter of Jennett Constanzo McKirdy and the late Donald McKirdy, and was a Shelton resident for most of her life. She was a...

Cafaro and Fraticelli Posted on: 18 Aug 2009, by  dmmerlini

Surnames > Fraticelli

...Rosa Fraticelli (from San Giovanni Rotondo) and a Mr. Cafaro. The name of some of their children are: Constanzo (he came to Canada ith his wife and two daughters), Giovanni, Michele, Vittorio and Sylvio. There...

Marianina Perla of Mafredonia Posted on: 19 Sep 2009, by  dmmerlini

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Apulia (Puglia) > Foggia

...birth and death certificates, marriage certificate, information on siblings (Rosa had several children - Constanzo, Giovanni, Michele, Sylvio, and Vittorio Cafaro), information on Marianina's parents, siblings...

Fraticelli of San Giovanni Rotondo/Foggia Posted on: 21 Aug 2009, by  dmmerlini

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Apulia (Puglia) > General

...Rosa Fraticelli (from San Giovanni Rotondo) and a Mr. Cafaro. The name of some of their children are: Constanzo (he came to Canada with his wife and two daughters), Giovanni, Michele, Vittorio and Sylvio. Ther...

Fraticelli of San Giovanni Rotondo/Foggia Posted on: 21 Aug 2009, by  dmmerlini

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Apulia (Puglia) > Foggia

...Rosa Fraticelli (from San Giovanni Rotondo) and a Mr. Cafaro. The name of some of their children are: Constanzo (he came to Canada with his wife and two daughters), Giovanni, Michele, Vittorio and Sylvio. Ther...

Re: Need Help Finding Death Info for Great Uncle in Wash., DC Posted on: 27 Apr 2010, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > District of Columbia > Washington

Name: Phillip Costanzo Age: 23 Birth Date: 3 Apr 1895 Birth Location: Palazzo, Italy Arrival Year: 1901 INTO NEW YORK Issue Date: 4 Dec 1918 State: Washington Locality, Court: Tacoma, Distric...

Re: Need Help Finding Death Info for Great Uncle in Wash., DC Posted on: 27 Apr 2010, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > District of Columbia > Washington

them? 1930 Name: Philip Costanzo STEEL WORKER - CONSTRUCTION Home in 1930: Washington, Washington, District of Columbia Age: 35 Estimated birth year: abt 1895 Birthplace: Italy Relation to Head...

COSTANZO, Mrs. Marietta of Trenton, N.J. Posted on: 25 Feb 2010, by  arnolaa

Surnames > Costanzo

...Tabloid Form Condensed Items of Interest for Every Member of the Household Personal Mrs. Marietta Constanzo, 34, of Trenton, N.J., is the mother of 20 children, the last having been born a few days ago.

Vitello's of San Ciperillo and Piana dei Graci Posted on: 26 Apr 2010, by  Fbronco99

Surnames > Vitello

...guessed that due to the Birth order of Dominica and Pietro's Childeren that their Parents names maybe Constanzo and Margherita. Thank you, Frank Brancaccio, NY

Search for surnames Iacovantuono & Del Busso Posted on: 23 May 2010, by  carrieg14

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Molise > Isernia

...trying to research my mother's side for years now and have not gotten very far. My great grandfather was Constanzo (or Constantine) Del Busso and his wife was Filomena Iacovantuono Del Busso. They came to th...

Re: Campobasso-Oriente, DiLallo, Iannantuono Posted on: 26 Feb 2010, by  joriente67

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Molise > Campobasso

...is a public tree here that has the following people. Carmela Oriente (b1824, d 1887) was daughter of Constanzo(b 1787, d 1843 ) and Marcia Velena, who was the son of Cosmo Oriente (b 1740, d 1821) and Ippolita...

CONSTANZO/CONSTONZO/CONSTANCE/COSTANCE chicago il, Roccadaspide italy Posted on: 11 Sep 2010, by  tsmh76

Surnames > Constanzo

looking for any information on this surname spelled so many ways. carmen louis CONSTANZO 9 jan 1915 chicago-12 apr 1962 chicago louis CONSTANZO 16 dec 1883 italy-24 mar 1950 chicago madaline MORRA CONSTANZO 1882 Campania italy-...

MORRA/MORA chicago,roccadaspiede salerno Posted on: 11 Sep 2010, by  tsmh76

Surnames > Morra

great grandmother was madeline morra. came over to u.s.a., with husband louis constanzo, from Roccadaspiede salerno between 1890- 1914. settled in chicago illinois. had two kids carmen and rose. died in chicag...

Myszkowski poland/chicago/wisconsin Posted on: 19 Aug 2010, by  tsmh76

Surnames > Myszkowski

Looking for any info about Joseph(Jozef) Myszkowski. born in Chicago 1909 went back to Poland 1914. Married Gizela Kozak in Kamionka Podkarpackie Poland. He came back to Chicago in 1938. His four chil...

CONSTANZO/MORRA in Roccadaspide Salerno Posted on: 25 Apr 2011, by  tsmh76

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Campania > Salerno

Louis CONSTANZO, born 16 Dec 1883 in Salerno, married Madeline MORRA about 1908, came to U.S. about 1914, had two children named Carmen and Rose, died 24 Mar 1950 in Chicago Il. His mohter's name was Rosa last...

Re: CONSTANZO/MORRA in Salerno Posted on: 26 Apr 2011, by  pablo51247

Ask Roccadaspide to search their records for the birth act for Louis, since you know his birth date. Here is a site with letter writing help if you need it. http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resources/...

Re: CONSTANZO/MORRA in Salerno Posted on: 26 Apr 2011, by  pablo51247

...Ancona... arriving Jan 12, 1914, from Roccadaspide, Salerno, Campania..going to visit her husband Louis Constanzo in Chicago. looks like she left her father, Gennaro in Italy. If Louis and Madeline were marri...

Mari from Ischia di Castro Posted on: 24 Apr 2011, by  debhagner

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Lazio > Viterbo

i am looking for Constanzo MARI and Rossie TOZZI. They had a son Julius MARI b 7 jun 1887 in Istia Di Castro (which I think it is spelled wrong). Any information is greatly appreciated...

CONSTANZO/MORRA in Roccadaspide Salerno Posted on: 03 Aug 2011, by  tsmh76

Louis CONSTANZO, born 16 Dec 1883 in Salerno, married Madeline MORRA about 1908, came to U.S. about 1914, had two children named Carmen and Rose, died 24 Mar 1950 in Chicago Il. His mother's name was Rosa last...

Re: CONSTANZO/MORRA in Roccadaspide Salerno Posted on: 11 Oct 2011, by  Robert Haynes...

Hello,My name is Nancy Carota Haynes.I live in Indiana and have been on Ancestry for several years now,and this is a first of seeinf Roccadaspide. My grandfather was born there in 1885.His mother was ...

Re: CONSTANZO/MORRA in Roccadaspide Salerno Posted on: 22 Nov 2011, by  tsmh76

thank you for the reply. these message boards can be discouraging sometimes. there are alot of morras in roccadispide but im sure they all have connections i just dont know them yet. your post was an ...

Re: CONSTANZO/MORRA in Roccadaspide Salerno Posted on: 22 Nov 2011, by  jfos150

Don't know if this will help the mystery of your grandfather's name change but "Ca' d'Zan" is the name of a well-known estate, built by John Ringling (of circus fame) in Sarasota FL. The na...

Carmel E. Mancuso Posted on: 26 Jul 2011, by  NancyMancuso1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Columbiana

...parents are Peter Mancuso & Rose Celano. I'm look for a marriage for her first husband last name is Constanzo. They had two son Ronald A. and Jospeh E. Constanzo. Any information is appreciate thank you.

Re: Morra Posted on: 03 Aug 2011, by  tsmh76

Surnames > Morra

hello, my great grandmother maddelena morra was from roccadaspide.she was married to luigi constanzo while in italy. i have to admit that none of the first names in your post sound famliar but i had to ask if...

Re: CONSTANZO/MORRA in Roccadaspide Salerno Posted on: 08 Apr 2012, by  Robert Haynes...

Sorry but I do not have that info. I know that my grandfather was born in 1885. On my uncles papers he gave me they are listed under his ( my grandfathers) name so probably they are younger.They were ...

Re: CONSTANZO/MORRA in Roccadaspide Salerno Posted on: 09 Mar 2012, by  Squimby13

Ms. Haynes, I am not sure if I can help or not but I do have a question. Do you know the approximate ages of Maria and Luigi?

Prince Konstantine Alexis Nestorwitsch (1839-1901) Posted on: 18 Oct 2012, by  pw618

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

...Grace Nestor +Jack Walter Mills ..............3. William Kenneth Nestor ......2 Constanzo Nestorwitsch b. abt 1881 ......2. Paula b. abt 1881 ......2 Master Nestorwitsch b. abt 1884listed ...

Santo Costanzo,( Constanzo ) in White Plains 1905. Posted on: 05 Apr 2014, by  ma_costanzo

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Westchester

He, his wife Theresa and there 2 sons Pasquale and Joseph lived there from 1899 to 1907. Any help will be appriciated.

Re: The MI Perkowski's Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by  gale81cel1

Surnames > Perkowski

I apologize that it took a little over a year to resond to this. I am working on four branches at one time. I have written to my grandmother, Angela (Angie) Picklo Perkosky, and has basically given ...

DeVito''s of Bari Posted on: 24 Aug 1999, by  p_devito

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...Giuseppe, his father was Paulo and his fathers father was also Paulo. He aws born in 1886.His mother was Constanzo Spano. He married Lucia Serafino in NYC. He was born in Toritto, Bari Italy

Re: family MOLIN/MOLINE Posted on: 22 May 2002, by Linda Costanzo

Surnames > Gadomski

...books; I have a couple of half-finished fiction books. Our names are very similar. Your last name is Constanzo, correct? Many people spell my last name incorrectly, but it is Costanzo, without the first 'n'....

Re: family MOLIN/MOLINE Posted on: 20 May 2002, by LUIS CONSTANZO

Surnames > Gadomski

Hola, soy un estudiante de 0dontoogía y estoy utilizando el libro de Linda Costanzo en Fisiología, me gustaría que se pusiese en contacto conmigo puesto que tiene el mismo apellido, y m...

Re: Passarelli via Canada? Posted on: 22 Jul 2002, by  mepark

Surnames > Passarelli

...family went to New York but no one was sure who or when. I know Frank had brothers Giovanni, Guiseppe, Constanzo and one other at least. Some had children born in Scotland but have no idea where they are now. ...

Re: Carolina D'Onofrio Posted on: 25 Jul 2003, by Dee

Surnames > Donofrio

...there were twins boys in her family since my dad talked about twin uncles and Carolinas' sister (married Constanzo) also have birth to twins. My grandfather, Luigi, was born in Corena Aubusone, near Monte Casi...

Obituary of Anna Margaret Bruner Judd, Armstrong Co., PA, 1968 Posted on: 09 Feb 2004, by  Linda Kleback

Surnames > Bruner

...Fairport, O., Raymond Bruner, Edmon, and Ronald Bruner, Atlantic City; three sisters, Mrs. Herbert (Alveda) Constanzo, Atlantic City, Mrs. Darrin (Mary) Rummell, Pleasantville, N.J., and Rita Bruner, Edmon. ...

GENTILE'S OF SAN DONATO ITALY Posted on: 19 Jan 2004, by  GBREADMOREG

Surnames > Gentile

...REGARDING DOMINECO GENTILE WHO MARRIED CONSTANZA CUCCHI. DOMINECO WAS FROM SAN DONATO ITALY. HE AND CONSTANZO CAME TO THE USA SOMETIME IN THE 1890'S AND RETURNED TO ITALY WHEN THERE SON ORAZIO WAS 2 YRS OLD ( ...

Obit: Davis Vicent Costanzo Posted on: 28 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...returned to Portland in 1989 to start Petroleum Resources International until his retirement in 2000. Mr. Constanzo spoke 4 languages fluently and had traveled to 46 countries on business. In the early years o...

Tavano History from Italy Posted on: 29 Sep 1999, by Kristin (Tavano) Polley

Surnames > Tavano

I'm looking for information on my grandfather's history. His name is Constanzo Tavano and believed to be from Northern Italy, born 5/25/1893. If anyone has info on the Tavano name please email me at kep@fho.co...

Re: Danbury Pannozzo's Posted on: 26 Oct 2005, by James Pannozzi

Surnames > Panozzo

...(1845-18??) and my grandmother was Rafella Filomena Carrocia. Three of my father's brothers, Andrea, Constanzo and Pasquale Pannozzo are all unaccounted for, as is their sister Maria Domenica Pannozzo, and ev...

Re: Ciano family from Formia, Italy Posted on: 07 Jun 2006, by  @@jdick@starp...

Surnames > Ciano

...get to it. From these pages it seems that Gian Galeazzo Ciano was born 1903 in Livorno, the son of Constanzo Ciano, also born in Livorno, 1876. Do either of you know of connections between this family and th...

Cacchiotti / Cacciotti Posted on: 29 Sep 2006, by  ConorConry

Surnames > Cacciotti

...immigrated to U.S. 1897 Cacchiotti, Antonia, wife 25, born Italy, immigrated to U.S. 1896 Cacchiotti, Constanzo, son, 4, born R.I. Cacchiotti, Giuseppa, dau., 2, born R.I. Cacchiotti, Alfonzo, son, 1, born R.I...

per page