Search the Boards

Search Results for "CLORE" - 1,211 Messages

per page

Cloer Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by Carol Cloer

Surnames > Cloer

There has been extensive work done on the original Michael Clore 1717 from Gemmingen, Baden, Germany to Germana Colony in Virginia. Contact Germanna Memorial Foundation, Box 693, Culpepper, Virginia 22701....

Clore spelling Posted on: 09 Apr 2000, by  patdakin

Surnames > Cloer

Hello: Sorry about the error when replying to BRaymond. The five George Washington Cloers are in my list of names. Pat

Spelling of Cloer/clore/etc Posted on: 09 Apr 2000, by  patdakin

Surnames > Cloer

I have 5 George Washington Cloer's in my names: Geo. W. Cloer, b. @ 1842 Geo. W. Cloer, b. Feb. 5, 1878, d. July 8, 1949 Geo. W. Cloer Sr., b. @ 1796, d. @ 1863, was b. NC Geo. W. Cloer, Jr., b. @ 182...

Spelling of Cloer/clore/etc Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by  SOL128

Surnames > Cloer

...told me the same thing about the spelling of the name Cloer and also that is was also spelled Clure/Clore/McClure. If you have a George Milton Cloer, Rosa Lee Cloer, or George Washington Cloer, all from NC...

Cloer family Posted on: 07 Mar 2000, by patdakin@mindspring.com

Surnames > Cloer

...lot of research and have met Sue Creel. She is a neat lady. Please add us to your list. From the Jacob Clore 1760 NC, John B. Cloer Sr., John B. Cloer Jr., Samuel Franklin Cloer, Marvin Louis Cloer, Harold...

John Pleasant Cloer Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Connie C. Tyler

Surnames > Cloer

Have alot of John Cloer's listed,Can't find a John Pleasant.Info I have start's with John Michael Clore 1717 Va.

Cloer Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by Carol Cloer

Surnames > Cloer

...NC,Al,MO. Do you have proof about who Jacob Cloer's father was. Was he a later arrival of the Klaar, Clore, Cloer group than the 1717 Germana, VA. group?

Harold Clore Posted on: 15 Oct 2000, by Doris Murphy

Surnames > Cloer

I am looking for information on Harold Clore. My mother Willie Wardie Wilson, married a man by the name of Harold Clore in early 1937 in Los Angeles, CA. Could this be part of your family?

Michael Clore Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by Carol Cloer

Surnames > Cloer

The Germana Colony genealogy organization has several books they sell that lists Michael Clore and other records. Germana Colonies in VA., Inc. P.O. Box 693, Culpepper, VA 22701-0693 (540-824-1496). Good l...

Michael Clore of Germanna Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by Lena Albert

Surnames > Cloer

I too am related to those who have scattered to the ends of the Earth. We are there. The Khlor/ Clore / Glore line of our family coming to Virginia, my last records here, that they sold ____acres of land a...

OKLAHOMA CLOER CLOUR CLORE S Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by DEANN CLOER PARADISE

Surnames > Cloer

HAROLD CLOER IS MY FATHER'S COUSIN AND HE IS VISITING US THIS WEEK. WE HAVE FOUND ALOT ABOUT OUR ANCESTORS FROM THEM .THEY HAVE TRAVELED AROUND ALL OVER TO GET THIS INFORMATION, PLUS AT WWW.GEOCITIES....

HANS MICHAEL KLAAR Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by DEANN CLOER PARADISE

Surnames > Cloer

I'VE BEEN RESEARCHING THE VARIATION OF NAME SPELLINGS ON THE CLOER/CLORE/GLORE/ FOUND FROM INTERNET AND MESSAGE POSTED BY A C. CLORE FROST THAT THE ORIGINAL ANCESTOR SPELLED HIS NAME KLAAR OR KLAR AND THROUGH V...

Jacob Cloer wife Lucretia NC 1760 Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by Carol Cloer

Surnames > Cloer

...identify Jacob Cloer's father and his line. I have begun to think they were a later arriving group of Klaar,Clore,Cloer...than the 1717 Germana, VA group. Any help would be appreciated.

Michael Clore Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by Carol Cloer

Surnames > Cloer

Hello Deanna, I learned that Michael Clore (1717) came from Gemmingen, Baden, Germany rather than Nassau Seigen. We have learned a lot since we left you all. We still have not learned who was Jacob Cloer's...

CLOER/CLORE FAMILY HISTORY Posted on: 20 Dec 1999, by DEANN CLOER PARADISE

Surnames > Cloer

...OF OUR FAMILY NAME CHANGES ALOT DUE TO ANCESTORS NOT BEING TAUGHT TO READ OR SPELL THEIR NAME HENCE CLORE,CLOER, GLORE, AND OTHER VARIATIONS MICHAEL CLORE OR CLOER WAS THE FIRST MY FAMILY COULD FIND ORIGINATING...

Please include "GLORE" yet another spelling Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by Lena Albert

Surnames > Cloer

...his death 10/12/80, I have remained in Virginia and now beginning my search for family of the "Clore of Germanna Line" Trying to locate my family.

CLOER ORIGINS TO BE RESERCHED Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by DEANN CLOER PARADISE

Surnames > Cloer

MY FAMILY WILL BE GOING TO GERMANY IN THE SUMMER AND WILL RESERCH THE EXACT ORIGINS OF THE CLOER(KLAR,CLORE,GLORE,ETC.) FAMILY IN COLONGE, BUT YOU'RE RIGHT VIRGINIA IS THE EXACT PLACE THEY STARTED OUT. I W...

MERRICK WEST Posted on: 25 Dec 1999, by  LindaNelson54

Surnames > West

I have 2 MERRICK WEST in my files: MERRICK WEST b: 1843 in SC ( I have his parents, siblings and ancestors) MERRICK H. WEST b: 10 April 1821 in SC d: 1862 in TN ( probably during the Civil War) buri...

Crystal Louise Clore of Muncie and Richmond IN in 1943 Posted on: 11 Nov 2006, by  TCRAIL

Surnames > Wilcox

I have an album that belongs to Crystal Louise Clore and Roscoe James Meador. It has her listed in the Marriage announcment in the paper as being from Muncie. Her parents were Col. and Mrs. Thomas Bixler...

cloer/clore Posted on: 02 Jul 2003, by  CharlotteRobe...

Surnames > Cloer

anyone knowing anything about cloer/clore living in the washington county of arkansas, around 1860 - 1862 please send me an e-mail. my g-grandma sarah jane patton married a cloer/clore but they wasn't married l...

John Senour Posted on: 22 Feb 2001, by  mws22

Surnames > Senour

...married Rhoda Wayman in Campbell County, KY in 1805. He was born in 1786. Rhoda's father was Elizabeth Clore. It looks like the Clores and Senours must have known each other well. Do you have any info on w...

Moses Hall Wilcox (Spouse Elizabeth "Betty" Clore Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by  JOBrien3097

Surnames > Wilcox

...parents of Moses Hall Wilcox, Male, born March 6, 1836. He was Maried to Elizabeth "Betty" Clore July 14, 1859. Elizabeth Clore, Female, born April 29, 1841 in Oldham County, Kentucky. Children: 1. ...

KY Senours Posted on: 10 May 2000, by  GINNYSEARCH

Surnames > Senour

YES!!!!!! I do believe we are connected. I believe you have supplied me with the last two names of my father's 16 great-great grandparents!!!! Thank you. These are the primary documents I have from Ph...

KY Senours Posted on: 10 May 2000, by  MaryE_Strickl...

Surnames > Senour

I am glad to see your reply. I have information on Philip SEnour and Mary Clore. My Philip born 1794 was also from Campbell Co, KY. There was three Philips in Campbell Co at one time. How they were related...

KY Senours Posted on: 07 May 2000, by  GINNYSEARCH

Surnames > Senour

...Philip, born in Louisville (I think) in 1850. From research I see a Philip Senour who married a Mary Clore in 1800 in Campbell County. I am trying to connect these people. Could possibly be a missing gener...

Bennie (Stephens) Clore Family Posted on: 30 Mar 2001, by Karen

Surnames > Stephen

Hi, Any connection please contact me. Relatives. Thank you, Karen

Bennie (Stephens) Clore Posted on: 30 Mar 2001, by Karen

Surnames > Stephen

Hi, Any info please contact me. Relatives. Thank you, Karen

Re: Woolseys in Mo (Carroll Co.) 1800s Posted on: 10 Jun 2003, by  siple193

Surnames > Woolsey

Do you have any information on Artelitha Woolsey (b1826-d1899 Carroll Co. MO, m. William Prosser Jones? I recently found her father Zephaniah's probate records (1838 Carroll Co.) Mother's name Rachel...

Re: Weurtemberg, Germany Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by Elke Hall

Surnames > Walk

...with him in the Williamsburg Virginia courthouse were also from Wuerttemberg. His first wife Catherine Clore died about 1744 and he moved to North Carolina (/ Anson, then Rowan Co., then Davidson Co.) in ...

Weurtemberg, Germany Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by Jeremy Walk

Surnames > Walk

...in 1734. Hans had his first wife, and sons, and a second wife and sons. His first wife was Catherine Clore. Hans's mother are not listed, and his birth date was estimated. He came from Weurtemberg, Germany...

Re: Bixler family Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by  TCRAIL

Surnames > Bixler

Searching for a Col and Mrs Thomas Bixler who had a daughter or stepdaughter b the name of Crystal Louise Clore. I am trying to get a wedding album to a member of her family or Her husbands Roscoe James M...

Re: BARBARA (KAIFER) WEAVER FAMILY Posted on: 20 Dec 2001, by  KarenBorst

Surnames > Weaver

...alot from Dave mostly about the Weavers & Karan Shilling who also is related. Most of relatives on Clore side from Cathi since my Clore book is in storage right now.I am sure any of us could help you. My Fa...

Re: BARBARA (KAIFER) WEAVER FAMILY Posted on: 20 Dec 2001, by Pamela

Surnames > Weaver

It's great to see more family members. I have Weaver, Tanner, Utz, Clore, Kaifer, etc, etc in my family and would love more info. Please share! My email address is ( honeysuckleivy@yahoo.com ) Thanks!...

Re: BARBARA (KAIFER) WEAVER FAMILY Posted on: 06 Sep 2001, by Dave Frederick

Surnames > Weaver

...mandatory for his descendants to prove beyond any doubt that he was the son of Daniel Weaver and Barbara Clore, grandson of Matthias Weaver and Eleanor Wayland, and great-grandson of Peter Weaver and Eliza...

Re: BARBARA (KAIFER) WEAVER FAMILY Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by  KarenBorst

Surnames > Weaver

...out we were related down the line myself. But I am still looking . I am from Gideon & Joanne (Utz) Clore on down to Hazel Lilllian (Clore) Riley my Mother. Bluford & Alberta S. (Ryle) Clore my Grandparents. ...

Re: BARBARA (KAIFER) WEAVER FAMILY Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by Dave Frederick

Surnames > Weaver

...Weaver) and Maria Elizabeth Volck. There is too much to tell you in a single message, but the Weaver, Clore and Blankenbaker families were allied by marriage in Germany before coming to Virginia in 1717. ...

Re: BARBARA (KAIFER) WEAVER FAMILY Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by Dave Frederick

Surnames > Weaver

...Culpeper Co, Virginia (d. 14 Nov 1842 in Madison Co, Virginia) who married her first cousin Michael Clore born 1 Dec 1746 in Culpeper Co, Virginia (d. 7 Dec 1817 in Madison Co, Va)? Dave

BARBARA (KAIFER) WEAVER FAMILY Posted on: 15 Jun 2001, by Karen

Surnames > Weaver

...& know that there were at least 16 children in the family. She was mother of Margaretha (Weaver) Clore. Please contact if any info. Thank you. Karen

Re: Prudence Metcalf/ Glore Posted on: 15 Sep 2001, by  bglore1

Surnames > Metcalf

...in 1864, he claims he was born in Oldham Co. What a conflict... Do you have the exact location of the Clore property in Caseyville so that I can try and research the slave quarters? Thanks

Margaretha Weaver Family Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by Karen

Surnames > Weaver

Looking for her b.12-19-1752 d. 11-24-1842 in Culpepper, Va. Married Michael (Big Mike) Clore Michael Clore b. 12-1or2- 1746 d. 12-7-1817 were my GGGGGrandparents Any info please contact me' Thank you & God...

Jeremiah Douglass Of Scotland and Jeremiah Douglass II Posted on: 08 Feb 2005, by  Sandra Lee El...

Surnames > Douglass

...Walter Melvin Douglass of IN, b. 1883; Dorothy Mae Douglass of IN & IL, b. 1910; Joyce Lorraine Clore of IN, b. 1930 in IL. If you e-mail please put the word "Genealogy" in the subject area ...

Sherry Holbrook & Family Posted on: 06 Dec 2001, by  KarenBorst

Surnames > Holbrook

...Daughter of Raymond & Alline/Albine (Berkshire) Holbrook. Daughter of Kenneth & Mamie/Mayme (Clore) Berkshire. Daughter of William & Laura A. (Kelley) Clore. My (GGrabdparents) Looking for info on L...

Re: Thomas Clore - Kentucky Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by  TCRAIL

Surnames > Clore

Crystal was in Muncie, IN in 1943. I have an album which belonged to Crystal Louise Clore of Muncie Indiana; who married Roscoe James Meador in Hamilton, Ohio. I am trying to get the album to a member of...

Re: INDIANA CLORES Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by  TCRAIL

Surnames > Clore

Do you have anyone listed by the name of Crystal Louise Clore? She was from Muncie in 1943. She married Roscoe James Meador ion October 10, 1943 of Hamilton, OH/ I have their wedding album, which I wou...

Weavers Posted on: 15 Jun 2001, by Karen

Surnames > Weaver

...Any connection please let me know. I found out some info on My Great Grandmother Margeretha (Weaver) Clore & her mother. They had 16 children. I don't know if anything to this but I think there must be...

Margaretta Weaver Married 1769 Culpeper Co., Va Michael (Big Mike) Clore Posted on: 13 Mar 2005, by  KayKayOK

Surnames > Weaver

Any connections? They were my GreatGrandParents on up. Just wondering Karen

Re: Alberta (Ryle) clore Posted on: 17 Sep 2003, by  karenborst27

Surnames > Ryle

Hi Steven, Hey, I just found your info thank you for getting contact with me. My Mother was a Clore & my Grandfather was Bluford Clore married to Alberta Ryle who was from Rabbit Hash, Ky. I have found o...

Quicks & Clores Looking for info about Family Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by  karenborst73

Surnames > Quick

I am looking for info about Joanne Quick Married: Jonas Clore . I know Jonas is 1 of my Greatgrandfathers aback but he was married 2 times. Could someone please help me so I can get this straighten out. ...

Re: Alberta (Ryle) clore Posted on: 27 Jan 2002, by  marypetelove1

Surnames > Ryle

hello i am related too the ryles and smiths My grandfathers brother was married too a Sallie E Ryle she was his 3rd cousin so that would make her related too me also.If you go and search you would als...

ALBERTA RYLE CLORE Posted on: 27 Apr 2001, by  cambuel

Surnames > Ryle

If you will take a look at my Rootsweb WorldConnect site, you'll find lots of Ryle family info. http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~zasu Scroll to Ryle Relatives & click. When you get to the ...

per page