Search the Boards

Search Results for "CINTHIA" - 1,691 Messages

per page

Re: Richardson,from Tn.to Mo.then settle in Ok.territory. Posted on: 23 Feb 2005, by Michelle Richardson

Surnames > Richardson

...Richardson married Moses Stout Rose (Martha's brother) in 1875. Susan Richardson married ______ Griffith Cinthia A. Richardson married William M. Smotherman in 1879. William Wysman Richardson b. 1872 MO d. A...

Re: Richardson's from Missouri Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by Michelle

Surnames > Richardson

...g-g-grandparents) Sarah Nancy Jane m. 1875 Moses Stout Rose b. 1854 (brother of Martha Rose) Susan Cinthia A. m. 1879 William M. Smotherman William Wysman b. 1842 d. 1942 Nathan and Martha ...

Richardson -- Nathan, William -- Texas County MO Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by Michelle Richardson

Surnames > Richardson

...Rose b. 1851 Sarah Nancy Jane m. 1875 Moses Stout Rose b. 1854 (brother of Martha Rose) Susan Cinthia A. m. 1879 William M. Smotherman William Wysman b. 1842 d. 1942 I am descended from Nathan an...

Pleasant Hill Baptist Church Posted on: 22 Oct 1999, by  PatHavensWCC

Surnames > Deason

John R. Deason and his wife Irena C Deason and his brother William Holden Deason and his wife Cinthia Deason deeded two and one tenth acres of land to the Deacons of the Missionary Baptist Church (known as t...

Richardson - Ireland/Wales connection Posted on: 02 May 2000, by Michelle Richardson

Surnames > Richardson

...1873 Sarah (Richardson) Holden Nancy Jane married Moses Stout Rose in 1875 Susan (Richardson) Griffith Cinthia A. married William M. Smotherman in 1879 William Wysman b. 1872 in MO died Aug 1942 Nathan and ...

Re: Cude Family Posted on: 22 Mar 2003, by Richard P. Thivierge

Surnames > Cude

...Frio County, Texas). Joe was the son of Nathaniel Wiley Cude and Sarah Stewart. He was married to Cinthia Ann (Annie) Stroube on 1 Oct 1902 in Waelder, Gonzales County, Texas and died in 1969 at the age of...

Susannah Hollifield Posted on: 07 Feb 2005, by  suekayg1

Surnames > Hollifield

... He was a union soldier in the civil war and died in 1864. Their children were: John C., Sarah J., Cinthia M., Laura D., Ransom P. (my ggrandfather) and Mary E. I have been unable to find out Susannah's ma...

Susannah Hollifield Posted on: 07 Feb 2005, by  suekayg1

Surnames > Hollifield

...He was a union soldier in the civil war and died in 1864. Their children were: John C., Sarah J., Cinthia M., Laura D., Ransom P. (my ggrandfather), and Mary E. I have been unable to find out what Susanna...

Noles, Joseph Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by Rena Miller

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Iredell

...for information on Joseph Noles of Iredell Co. N.C. census 1840. Joseph was b. 1811 in NC. He married Cinthia Head b.1817 NC. I beleive some Head families are present here in Iredell co. in the 1840 census a...

Cynthia Jane Loftin (1872-1969);La Posted on: 06 Apr 2005, by  WA_Jarrell

Surnames > Loftin

...REPORT ====================================================================== WIFE: Cynthia Jane (Cinthia) LOFTIN BORN: 16 May 1872 DIED: 16 Feb 1969 probably, Vernon Par LA BURIED: Jar...

Poff Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  SharonLawson8...

Surnames > Poff

Rachel Poff is in family tree my grandmother was great grandmother was cinthia Poff married to Henry Luther Frakes any info would be appreciated. email me directly at LGMaude@aol.com. Thanks!

Poff History Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by Sharon Lawson

Surnames > Poff

I am related to Poff's through my gr-grandmothe Cinthia Poff and I would appreciate any info you would be willing to share with me. I will share my info as well with you. Thanks.

Cynthia J. Loftin (1872-1969);La Posted on: 13 Aug 2002, by Wiley Alston Jarrell

Surnames > Loftin

...EXTENDED FAMILY REPORT ====================================================================== WIFE: Cinthia J. LOFTIN BORN: 16 May 1872 DIED: 16 Feb 1969 probably Evans, Vernon Par LA F...

Samuel L. Beasley (b 1835) / buried DeKalb Co. Al. Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by Linda York

Surnames > Beasley

...Hilliard H. Templeton. Elizabeth, Alice, Elins, Josephine, (was married to a man named Linsey Cash), Cinthia, Mathis and Mitchell. Mitchell was married to a woman named Josie Shamblee. If you have any connec...

Abel or Able Phelps, b. 1756, spouse, & six descendants Posted on: 30 May 2003, by  Roseblazer67

Surnames > Phelps

5-30-2003: Looking for descendants of Abel or Able Phelps, b. ca. 1756, and parents of spouse, Cinthia or Cynthia (Nelson or Neilsen) , b. ca. 1756-1760, md. 1776, and their six kids: Cynthia, b. ca. 1788, m...

Cinthia/Cynthia (Nelson/Neilsen) Phelps Posted on: 30 May 2003, by  Roseblazer67

Surnames > Phelps

5-30-2003: Looking for the parents of Cinthia or Cynthia Nelson or Neilsen, who married Abel Phelps. Their daughter, Abigail Phelps married Manna Case. Their daughter, Altha Case b. about 1808 Conn. md. Bark...

Re: Emma McDowell who married Charles Baldwin Posted on: 01 Jun 2002, by Jackie Miller

Surnames > McDowell

...rosamundi4@dragonbbs.com. I have since learned that they were in Jackson Co. Ky. in the 1900 census, her name was Cinthia Emma McDowell, and his was Charley Baldwin. She died as a result of gall bladder surg...

Elizabeth West Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by  CPJester3

Surnames > West

...Walker; Brunettie Walker (m. Cook); Palitha N. Walker (m. James); John Vincent Walker; Martha Walker; and Cinthia Ann Walker (m. Cook). There is an undetermined connection to the Hubbard family. The Walkers ...

Nancy Cason m Oden Parrish Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  txbluebon1

Surnames > Parrish

...Columbia County Florida Temperance, b. 1845, Columbia County Florida Irwin (Erwin), b. 1862, d. 1915 Cinthia Robert Raymond Thanks in advance for any info.

Hipps family Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  Diane1043

Surnames > Hipp

...of George Hipps lnad in Burke county. Some of the other names listed are Rachel Hipps, Sarah Hipps, Cinthia Hipps, and George Hipps there are other surnames listed but still looking for connection. Diane

Cinthia Thacker Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by Gayle (Sowell) Clark

Surnames > Sowell

Thanks for responding so soon. I went to the 1st 12th grade with Alice Sowell. One of the quietest and nicest people I knew. We knew we were related somehow. My Grandmother was Ella Elizabeth Sowell ...

SHARROCK'S OF KOLAHOMA Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by PATRICIA

Surnames > Sharrock

I am looking for a Oley Sharrock,her maidian name was Swicegood. She is the sister of my great grand mother Cinthia Ann Swicegood.

Re: James Monroe Frazier Posted on: 01 Nov 2004, by  francesking77

Surnames > Frazier

...Panola, Co. TX. She married John Moses Taylor in 1871. I would like to know who the parents of Jesse and Cinthia Mann are? Any help would be appreciated. frances@uci.net

Reply to Cynthia Mauk Hunsaker Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by Fred Mauk

Surnames > Thoms

Hey Cinthia, It's your cousin Fred! I'm researching our family, too. I've accumulated quite a lot of info. Get back with me at fred24@postoffice.swbell.net. Are you still in Indep., Mo?

Underwoods-Middleburg, Virginia Posted on: 09 Feb 2001, by  NancyCoad

Surnames > Underwood

Underwood Friends, I am trying to find information on Cinthia Underwood B. 04-21-1796 / D. 09-12-1824. She married William Coad on 10-01-1818 and they had three children. Our family Bible states that in 1824...

Balam SCROGGINS Fentress Co.TN>Wise Co.TX Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by  oranbrigham

Surnames > Scroggins

...E. b. MAR 30 1870, age 30 mar 13 yrs. b. TX Francis, wf, b.JUN 1869 age 30 mar 13yrs. 5ch 2liv b.AR Cinthia A. dau b. AUG 1888 age 11 single b. TX Jessie L. dau. b.JUN 1892 age 7 single b. TX 2nd wife: A...

Re: Amos Crawford Posted on: 23 Jul 2002, by Vicki Hall

Surnames > Crawford

...Samuel Crawford and Mary Briscoe married and had a son,James C. Crawford,born abt 1793; who married Cinthia Sutton August 3, 1817 in Rutherford Co. N.C.;and later married Anny Messer March 5, 1823 in Haywoo...

ATTN: PA Researchers: FRYE/FREY/FRY in Western Pennsylvania: Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by  JudyChampionF...

Surnames > Frye

...Place: Pennsylvania Visit: 0152 County: Lawrence Relation: Head of Household Other Residents: Wife Cinthia...

Isaac Ferguson, born 1821 Posted on: 28 Aug 1999, by Debbie Martin

Surnames > Ferguson

I am looking for Isaac Ferguson born 1821. Son of Thomas Ferguson of VA. Isaac married Cinthia Wilson in 1844 in Henry Co. Tennessee. I don't know what happened to him after the 1860 census when he was livin...

Bravell Long/ Organ B. Long Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  williewooley1

Surnames > Long

...who served in the Civil War, and his son Organ (Oregon) B. Long from Louisiana. Bravell was married to Cinthia and Organ was married to Jennie Privett.

Georgia Marriages - Part 5 Posted on: 28 Mar 2004, by Gordon W. Pace

Surnames > Pace

...3/26/1826 Nathaniel H. White & Mrs. Martha Pace 1/28/1829 Fayette County: William Yarbrough & Cinthia Pace 8/31/1824 John Pace & Jincey McDonald (or McDaniel) 6/7/1827 Greene County: James Glass ...

JONES FAMILY OF OK. Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by PATRICIA

Surnames > Jones

I AM LOOKING FOR RELITIVES OF CINTHIA ANN JONES OF OK. SHE WAS MY GREAT GRAND MOTHER.ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT. THANKS PATRICIA ANN BURNS

Looking for Isaac Cahal Morris SR. of Delaware Posted on: 08 Jan 2005, by Deann Pearson

Surnames > Morris

...Wortman 10. Mary Morris Wortman 11. Margaret Ann Wortman 12. Leroy Wortman John Wortman also married Cinthia Robertson Strickland and they had one child Sarah Wortman who married Thomas Reece. Hope to hear...

Carter Barnett Posted on: 29 Dec 1998, by Chester W. Davis

Surnames > Barnett

...Roberts December 22 1829 John Berry Barnett born abt 1795 in Roane T N died abt 1845 John Berry married Cinthia Small July 27 1820 in Roane TN. his son, James Barnett, and Elizabeth Carroll, Came to Missour...

Re: TABITHA SELF Posted on: 29 May 2004, by  susanpettitt

Surnames > Self

cinthia i would line to take a look at this line. im a self looking 4 andrew j.i like to c if any thing might match

Re: TABITHA SELF Posted on: 29 May 2004, by  susanpettitt

Surnames > Self

cinthia i would line to take a look at this line. im a self looking 4 andrew j.i like to c if any thing might match

JONES FAMILY OF OK. Posted on: 23 Dec 1999, by PATRICIA

Surnames > Jones

ANY ONE HAVE ANY INFO. ON CINTHIA,OR CLEO ELIZABETH JONES.

Bradley of Mississippi Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by Amy Jordan

Surnames > Bradley

...Rufus, Andrew James, M. Annie, Columbus Abner, Mary Bell, Daniel Frank Jr. D. Frank Bradley Sr. married Cinthia turner in 1879 they had ten children:David Webster, Effie, Cleveland, I.A., Bessie, Lena, Carl ...

Parsons Family of NC & TN Posted on: 25 Feb 2004, by  Carol Dunkleb...

Surnames > Parsons

...where Nineveh Califax Parsons and Mollie Beatrice Brown. Also a William Hardin Parsons married to a Cinthia Jacintha Greer. If you are In this line please e-mail me at CDunkleberger@aol.com

Pace, Richmond-Children Posted on: 25 Jul 2000, by  LindaPoland74

Surnames > Pace

...2-7-1873 MS and I think that he has GIDEON, MOSES, LEVINA, WILLIAM, SANDY, ALVIS, NANCY GAINER RICHMOND, CINTHIA ADALINE, ELIZABETH, JOSEPH, MARTHA SUSAN, LUCINDA, HANNAH L. AND GEORGE. I have information on...

JESSE JONES OF OK. Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by PAT

Surnames > Jones

I am looking for info on my grand mother.She was once married to Jesse Jones of OK.Her name was Cinthia Ann Jones.Thanks

Jones' of OK. Posted on: 18 May 2000, by PATRICIA LAMBERT

Surnames > Jones

I am looking for the family of Cinthia Ann Swicegood. She married a Jones, they lived in OK i think.

Hosch Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  barbarabyrd40

Surnames > Hosch

...father& mother were John Jacob Hosch Jr.& Martha C. Rowel.Were married 9/18/1838.They had 3 children .Cinthia Ann,William Jacob&JohnWesley.He D.(1880).His father & mother were John Jacob Hosc...

Re: bradley's Posted on: 22 Sep 2006, by  LLorene

Surnames > Bradley

William, Is your Cinthia or Cyntha Ann Bradley the daughter of M.M. and Sophia Elizabeth Bradley of Hickman County? I am working on this line for my father-in-law.

bradley's Posted on: 04 May 2001, by  kj4pa

Surnames > Bradley

Hi Just saW YOUR MSG ON THE BOARD AND Wanted to let you know that my GreatGrandmother was named Cinthia Ann Bradley. She married my Greatgrandfather 21 Sept 1873 in Hickman county Tenn. So, you might find so...

Re: Wife's Ancestors Amanda Hurst Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by  CPartee5942

Surnames > Hurst

...in Arkansas, who appeared as a head of household in Marion Co., AR., in 1860 and whose wife was named Cinthia, born c1837 in TN. They had one daughter, Sarah Frances, 8 months old, born in Ark. William Hurst...

JONES/BURR Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by PATRICIA BURNS LAMBERT

Surnames > Jones

LOU, MY GREAT GRAND MOTHER WAS CINTHIA ANN SWICEGOOD-PEARCE-BURR-JONES-EDWARDS.MY GRANDMOTHER WAS CLEO ELIZABERT EDWARDS BURNS. SHE WAS BORN IN OK. DOES ANY OF THESE NAMES CONECT TO YOUR LINE?

CINTHIA JONES OF OK. Posted on: 23 Dec 1999, by PATRICIA

Surnames > Jones

CINTHIA JONES WAS CINTHIA SWISEGOOD SHE IS MY GG GRANDMOTHER I DONT KNOW HER HUSBANDS FIRST NAME. JUST MR. JONES,THEY WERE FROM OK.

Re: Cynthia Lovett b. ~ 1813 in NY Posted on: 27 May 2002, by  drdavidljorda...

Surnames > Lovett

In the 1850 census for Genesee Co,NY, the dau of Jabish Lovitt is shown as Cinthia b about 1831. I am quite sure this should be spelled Lovett and this family came from Schenectady Co NY and before that Cum...

HUTCHINS Posted on: 03 May 2000, by LISA HENDRICKS

Surnames > Hutchins

IM SEARCHING FOR MY 4TH GGRANDMOTHER, CINTHIA HUTCHINS HILL. SHE MARRIED JOSHUA HILL IN THE EARLY 1800'S IN GEORGIA. ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

per page