Search the Boards

Search Results for "CHOATS" - 75 Messages

per page

Denver Johnson's Obit Posted on: 17 Dec 2003, by  AGeil1796

Surnames > Lyles

...daughters, Denise Johnson, Linda Russell, Sharon Allen, Retha Hart, (Charlie) Annette Geil, and Laura Choats (Kenny); two sons, Gary and Aaron Johnson; two sisters, Willie Mae Hugins and Sue Clark; 13 grand...

Re: TASCHNER / KUETER from Arkansas Posted on: 20 Jul 2003, by  thewilsons88

Surnames > Taschner

...have not been able to find very much on my grandmother's side. If you would like anything I have on the Choats I will be glad to share what I have. You can e-mail me at thewilsons@conwaycorp. Thank You So ...

Choat family from KY Posted on: 28 Sep 2002, by David Hatfield

Surnames > Choat

I'm looking any information on a Clara Choat's family members, in or around, Fleming, Rowan, or Bath Co KY. Clara was born June, 17, 1888 in Rowan CO. She married my GreatGrandfather (James Hatfield) on Sept...

Ivy Choat/Choats/Choate Owens Posted on: 22 Mar 2001, by  gigglee

Surnames > Choat

Looking for info on Ivy Choat. Married William Franklin Owens in late 1800's, had 6 children known of..Carl Morgan(my grand father) Menace, Close, Josie, Cora, Buela and Colonel. From Putman Co. TN......

Re: Ivy Choat/Choats/Choate Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by  Gailbrew

Surnames > Choat

Kim, I am sending you an email now with my email if you wish to contact me direct...I know my mother has mentioned an Aunt Josie...may be one in the same. Hope to hear back from you soon! Gail

Re: Ivy Choat/Choats/Choate Posted on: 15 Sep 2001, by  radarkile

Surnames > Choat

My relative,E.Jocie Owens was born 28 Nov.1862.She married Reuben Griffith,then married William J.Richardson-am I on the right track ? I have heard that there were Cherokee ties in this family-they li...

Ivy Choat/Choats/Choate Posted on: 22 Mar 2001, by  gigglee

Surnames > Choat

From TN KY area Married a William Franklin Owens...6 children known of Carl Morgan, Menace, close, Josie, Cora, Buela, and Colonel. Carl is my grandfather. Have heard Ivy was indian would like to know...

Surnames > Choat

From TN KY area Married a William Franklin Owens...any info would be appreciated. Don't have much myself but am willing to share!!!

Surnames > Choat

From TN KY area Married a William Franklin Owens...any info would be appreciated. Don't have much myself but am willing to share!!!

Choat/Choates/Choats Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by Dj Donnell Watson

Surnames > Choat

Researching Vesta Zipporah Choats, born about 1767 in Montgomery VA, d about 1849. Married John England about 1783. Any Choat information appreciated.

Re: Any realtion to shoats Posted on: 26 Jul 2006, by  pamnweaver

Surnames > Shoates

...Humpy. Since he was from Robertson Co. TN, I thought it a possibility, he may be part of my Shoat's/Choat's/Choate's or as in one census record, I found them as Cheek. Strange I know, but I am sure that is t...

Daniel Dunkel/Dunkle b 27 Jan 1810 PA; died 10 Aug 1887 TN, death notice Posted on: 06 Oct 2006, by L.

Surnames > Dunkle

...aged veteran, died last week with what was supposed to be paralysis and sun stroke. He was interred at CHOAT'S CREEK CEMETERY. Notes: Daniel was the only Dunkel/Dunkle/Duncle buried in Choates Creek Cemet...

Andrew J Shelby Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  hoberta1

Surnames > Shelby

...1886, Montgomery Co, TN. What I failed to do, was to check the cross-reference Index for additional Choat's. I haven't as yet tied him into the other Shelby's there. Judy

Andrew J Shelby Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  hoberta1

Surnames > Shelby

...C Choat 7 Oct 1886, Montgomery Co, TN- I failed to check the cross reference marriages for any other Choat's. ========== Benjamin Franklin Shelby married Letitia Ann Johnson - Benjamin was the son of Levi Sh...

Re: Franklin/Choat (Benjamin and Mary C. [Choat] Franklin) Posted on: 19 Nov 2003, by  agjump1

Surnames > Franklin

I ran across your message today and I have Franklins and Choats in my lineage. My gg-grandfather, Benjamin L. Franklin married Mary C. Choat (Shoat, Choate). Benjamin was born in TN, migrated to AR throug...

Re: Choat/Choate/Shoat/Shoate. Posted on: 28 Feb 2007, by  HollyAllenSte...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bell

...Going back to Christopher Choat VII, who was Nancy's great grandfather, he was born August 12, 1720 in Choat's Fancy, Baltimore County, Maryland and died before 1810 in Washington County, TN, according to Bo...

CHOATS CEMETERY - Baggetts in St Clair Co AL, Posted on: 30 Apr 2007, by  hipps76

Surnames > Baggett

I happen to live abt 20 min from Choats Cemetery. As my gggg-Grandmother (Mary Sikes Baggett) is buried there I can easily get photos to anyone interested. I was pleasantly suprised to realize how close s...

Re: Capture of Thomas\Ithamar Shaw Posted on: 31 Jul 2007, by  ANDREW_PEAKE

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Indian Captives

...back to 1634 or so to a John Choate. for my G.G Grandmother named Maria Jane Choate ( 1835-1815) the choats lived in glanford area and were neighbors of the shaws.Also a Thomas Choate was a regu=istrar and ...

Re: Emmanuel United Methodist Church, Scaggsville, Howard Co., MD Posted on: 17 Aug 2007, by  Mmh39

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Howard

...Watt Scaggs 3 - Robert Edward Scaggs 4 - George Scaggs m. Sally Harding 5 - Isaac Scaggs m. Georgianna Choats 6 - Ann Rebecca Scaggs m. George Pearl 7 - Elizabeth Scaggs m. John Turner 8 - Caroline Virginia...

Re: Grimes, Jones, Pinkerman Posted on: 18 Feb 2008, by  mikemudd4710

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Mississippi

Vickie, I am searching the Jones family for a friend of mine, William Russsell Jones, son of Mason Elbert Jones and Minnie Mae Harmon. Any informaton on the family would be helpful. Mike This is wh...

Re: CHOATS CEMETERY - Baggetts in St Clair Co AL, Posted on: 13 May 2008, by  hgoodwin196

Surnames > Baggett

I am looking for a man by the name of Floyd Bagget. He was supposedly the son of Martha (Kennedy) Bagget. If you have any info on either one of these people, please get with me at hgoodwin@hmcltd.ne...

Re: CHOATS CEMETERY - Baggetts in St Clair Co AL, Posted on: 13 May 2008, by  hipps76

Surnames > Baggett

I have sent you an email.

Choat,Choate,Shoat,Shoot abt 1800,1810. Posted on: 07 Jul 2008, by  chadwickRoy10...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Wayne

...someone have axcess to the 1800/1810 Wayne Co census. Would like to find out names of Gabl Shoat/shoot/Choat's wife,and children. Thanks very much, Roy Chadwick formerly of Harlan Co KY.

Re: CHOATS CEMETERY - Baggetts in St Clair Co AL, Posted on: 14 May 2008, by  hipps76

Surnames > Baggett

I had some email errors come up so here is what I was trying to send: Greetings, Martha very well may have (probably did) marry into my side of the Baggett clan. When our Baggetts came to Alab...

Re: Ivy Choat/Choats/Choate Posted on: 26 Feb 2009, by  mdavis2500

Surnames > Choat

Iva Choate was daughter of William F. & Mary Elizabeth Johnson. It was claimed via William Owens who's mother was a Choate and Iva. All claims were rejected for lack of proof. Have copies of the e...

Baggett-Deerman-Beason Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by  cbaggett3445

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > St > Clair

Matthew "Mac" Baggett, 26 June 1837-26 March 1921, is buried in the Choat's Cem., St. Clair Co., with wife Emaline M. Hodges, 1843-1896. Their son Loomis M., 1871-1945, m. Vinnie V. Deerman, 1878-1...

Malisa Jane Shoats Posted on: 23 Jul 2009, by  Christy2009

Surnames > Shoat

Does anyone have knowledge of a Malisa Jane Shoats born in Tennessee abt 1843? She married William Pleasant Owen, and had 9 children. William was born in Boatland, Tenn in 1827. Any help would greatly...

pyburn choat Posted on: 20 Nov 2000, by  Madmb

Surnames > Pyburn

...1817.the second was oct.1832 in fentress court. fentress co. was formed from overton i think. i believe our choat's and pyburn's were in buncombe co. nc.then moved to overton-fentress co tn.then our austin a...

Re: CHOAT family Posted on: 03 Apr 2009, by  sokcmo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Unknown

Hi im Fred Choats Grandson Fred the 3rd, Maybe I can help you with this

Indiana:Crooks/Spencers/Choat Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by M. Spencer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Unknown

Crook from Hertfordshire,England moved to NC in 1700's then, moved to Dubois County Indiana...Spencer's from Indiana...Choat's from Indiana.

Re: Choat & Austin Posted on: 23 Apr 2010, by  Leta Terrell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Richland

...from Franklin Parish . Edward Rufus Martin , Alice BuBell , She first married a William Green who had Choats in his family . Also Alice DuBells mother was a Barr and Alices grandmother was a McClanahan . I ...

Re: Choat & Austin Posted on: 23 Apr 2010, by  Leta Terrell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Richland

...from Franklin Parish . Edward Rufus Martin , Alice BuBell , She first amrried a William Green who had Choats in his family . Also Alice DuBells mother was a Barr and Alices grandmother was a McClanahan . I ...

Re: Pitts side: African Americans Posted on: 19 Mar 2012, by  lovelypearls_...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

...were married. They had 3 children that I know of so far. Tiny, Eural, and Eugene Jr. Shoates/Shoats/ChoatsChoats is technically the correct spelling just different derivatives of it. It depends on who was doin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

Yes I do Ella (Ellen Pitts) is my great grandfathers sister. She married Eural Shoates (Choats)....LOL....small world...

Yes I do Ella (Ellen Pitts) is my great grandfathers sister. She married Eural Shoates (Choats)....LOL....small world...

Re: Pitcher Posted on: 08 Oct 2013, by  Stephen Mayko...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

My Great Grand Mother was Polly Ann Pitcher Linsday Choats she was born in 1821 in NY, and Moved to Michigan with her first husband Nathaniel Linsday...

Drury C Choat, Moses Choat and Charles Choat TN Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by  priscillal810...

Surnames > Choate

I found these Choats in Land Grants 1823-1851 Drury C Choat antry # 0300 wrt. cert.no. 2831 and 2832 25 acres each June 8, 1826 page 030 Moses and Charles Choat entry no. 0301 wrt. cert. no. 2641 and 2642...

CHOATS, specifically, Vesta Zipporah Choats Posted on: 06 Dec 2001, by Annadella Paschal

Surnames > Choate

Vesta Zipporah Choats, who married John England, I always had in my research notes/family records as CHOATE, however, I have been messaged a few times from other researchers (ENGLAND & CHOATE/CHOAT/CHOATS) th...

Shuffield, Newton Andrew - obit Posted on: 14 Jul 2002, by  lks_friday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

...last night 5-miles south of this place, died of his wounds at 8:30 a.m. today. Deputy Sheriffs W. M. Choats and S. C. Butler and a posse took the train early this morning and followed the trail 4 or 5-mil...

Joe TURNER Posted on: 11 Sep 1999, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Monroe

...age 37. Born: Monroe Co KY Welder for Stephens Manufacturing Company Catholic Survivors: Son: Brandon Choats, Grand Rivers Daughter: Brandy Turner of Edmonton, KY Father: Eugene of Gamaliel, KY Mother: Barb...

Re: Lonnie Samuel McBEE s/o Riley McConnell McBEE s/o Birdie SIMMONS Posted on: 12 Aug 2003, by sondia

Surnames > McBee

...family as children including Grandpa and Grandma McBee. I also have some pics of Grandma's parents, the Choats. Love to hear from you......

Re: George Draper/ Eleanor Hardin Posted on: 24 Jan 2004, by  djnsam1

Surnames > Draper

...Creek Cemetery just outside of Llano, Texas. Clarentha Choat was my gg-grandmother's (Sophia Ellender Choat's) sister. Its been passed down through word of mouth that the book Follow the River is about our...

Sophia Litteral and the Choat's Posted on: 14 Nov 2003, by Michael L. Edwards

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Massac

In the 1860 Census I find Sophia Litteral living among the Choats in Metropolis Ill. Any info about Sophia and family and how they are related to the Choat family would be helpful. Sophia had the following...

Re: CHOAT, GIBSON Posted on: 12 May 2004, by  TonyaKoonce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Union

Any chance your Choats are related to mine? Mine were in Johnson county which is next to Union. The family is quite large. I believe mine are related to the Choates of the "Choate Community" of...

Re: Choate Cemetery Posted on: 02 Apr 2005, by BETTY STARK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Putnam

THE CHOATS CEMETERY is IN COOKEVILLE CITY LIMITS.

Re: Choate's of Dickson County Tennessee Posted on: 13 Mar 2005, by shirley laws

Surnames > Choate

...all the info on the Choate's family I just have one question In my husbands family they have Sarah Choats marrying Churchwell Smallwood not Ephrain Gresham. Do you know anything of this? help

Re: Choate Cemetery Posted on: 01 Apr 2005, by BETTY SYARK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Putnam

CHOATS CEMETERY----TAKE 136 (HILLHAM RD.) NORTH OUT OF COOKEVILLE & JUST BEFORE SCHOOL LOOK FOR CHOATS CEM. RD. ON LEFT.

Most Needy Of Old To Get Help First Posted on: 16 Dec 2005, by  mgmstl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Madison

...convention at Jefferson City last week. Speaking in place of Col. Allen M. Thompson, the commissioner, Miss Choats said that 11,000 persoms was the maximum load that Missouri could carry with it's present ...

Re: Choate Family Book Posted on: 25 Aug 2005, by janith

Surnames > Choate

is there anyway i can get a copy of the book who is the auther and is there any choat's in the book

Zipporah Choate Posted on: 15 Oct 1999, by Lee Ann England

Surnames > Choate

...following info. In The New World Book of Englands, there is a marriage record for *John ENGLAND Zipporah CHOATS* (sp?) the date is *1783, Montgo County, VA* The following info I have is from another of our...

per page