Search the Boards

Search Results for "CHAROLETTE" - 2,468 Messages

per page

Leischner Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Pal

Surnames > Leischner

...married Dorothea Hille. Anna Rosina married Martin Grosz. Maria married Karl Groz and Johann married Charolette Sidon. If anyone knows anything about these people would be more happy to exchange info.

IRe: John Lewis Billington son of John Levi Billington and Virginia Louisa Kimbrough, USA Posted on: 22 Mar 2006, by  KarenBrandon1...

Surnames > Billington

I am so glad to hear from you. I wish I had more information. J. M. Valentine married T. M. Billington in 1885 Jack County, TX, although both families were living in Wise County according to the 188...

Picture of James C. Bass Born Chatham County N.C. Posted on: 22 Feb 2004, by  usafvet1

Surnames > Bass

...b.Jun. 1836 N.C. Children were: 1. William Henry Bass b. 1866 N.C. 2. James S. Bass b. 1868 N.C. 3. charolette Francis "Fannie Bass" b. 1870 N.C. 4. Asbury Franklin (Frank) Longstreet Bass b.24 Dec. 1...

Re: Grant Mock Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by  terriharris72

Surnames > Mock

...Albert Mock had 4 children from his first wife of which were: Sally, Jeannie, Chad, Kim. Fritz married Charolette Harris in 1953, they were married in Virginia City, Nevada. Fritz had 7 children by Charolette of which ar...

Vandenberg Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by Jeanne

Surnames > Vandenberg

I'm looking for an Aunt I didn't know about until I started looking up my family tree. I looking for Charolette Vandenberg. Father William Vandenberg, mother Annette Anderson. These are my Grandparents.

Drury Bass/Wife Nancy Posted on: 06 Oct 2004, by  usafvet1

Surnames > Bass

...lived near by in Carter County. James' Children were William H, James S., Thomas T., Edgar B, Mary E, Charolette F, and Samuel G. Bass BASS DRURY 70 M W VA TN WASHINGTON COXS STORE P O 1860

Hazelgroves that I know of Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by jack

Surnames > Hazelgrove

...Wilbur, and Robert. The Hazelgrove Dairy Farm 803-392-8661. Should anyone make contact say hi to Nancy and Charolette!

Fitzgerald, Birr Ireland Posted on: 14 Apr 2001, by Dennis Fitzgerald

Surnames > Fitzgerald

...Children born in Boston: Margaret 1844, Michael 1846, Sarah Ann 1848; born in Milwaukee, Wis. Geroge 1856, Charolette 1858, and Arrington 1861. It is from Michael that my family derives.

Re: George Lee McDuffey Posted on: 29 Jan 2002, by  ldouglas9457

Surnames > McDuffey

...last known to be in arkansas possibly in star city or dewitt areas. u also might want to check with a charolette stauber of lonoke county lives in city of lonoke,ar. at one time when i seen her she had kept in...

Bremen, Germany Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by John Wilkin

Surnames > Grabau

...Christain Lebrecht Grabau was born 1 July 1810, in Leipzig, Germany. His son, Johann Frederick married Charolette Kuhlo from Prussia. I believe Johann Frederick migrated to the US as his son John Gottlieb was b...

humbert of allegheny beaver counties pa Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by  reggie2009

Surnames > Humbert

...monaca,pa ( use to be beaver falls )to my knowledge they had 5 girls america (meany),caroline (erb),charolette (hemphill),mary ann (brobeck),ellen (reed) and mention of a frederick humbert jr.

David Megill of Scotland Posted on: 29 Sep 2000, by Vickie Megill-Matuza

Surnames > Megill

Charolette, The info you sent to me lists David Megill as owning land in Shrewsbury. Deed M:727 dated 4-21-1794 He purchased 52 and 3/4 acres of land on the west side of Mingamahome River. On July 3,1798, he pu...

Re: Darmstaetter family name Posted on: 23 Oct 2002, by Nona

Surnames > Darmstaetter

I am very interested in any information that you can give me on Gustave Darmstaetter and his wife Charolette Ellen , or their children, Olga, Yola or Eugene. They may have had others that I don't know of. Olga...

John Stuart born, Terra Haute, Indiana, 1819, married 3 different May women Posted on: 30 Nov 2005, by  stewzplacetoo

Surnames > Stuart

...Who married Lucinda May, then Elizabeth May then Susanna May they had alot of children Elizabeth ann, Charolette, David Thomas, William Daily,John Wesley, George W., Louis Jackson, Nancy Katherine(twin) & E...

not sure! Posted on: 23 Apr 2000, by Tana Twist

Surnames > Twist

Charolette, it is better to get hold of some more relatives to tell you more but I just know that the john Twist I know was born in Oklahoma and am not sure if he ever lived in Iowa or not. Sorry I could not gi...

I need help Posted on: 17 Dec 2004, by  MyaFryman

Surnames > Fryman

...my family i only have a few names of my grandfather robert melvin fryman who lived in raliegh and in charolette north carolina in 1982 and 1983 and now lives in nashua NH, greatgrandfather robert william fryman...

Mr. Bellows in Sheridan WY Posted on: 12 Aug 2005, by  jslavik90

Surnames > Bellows

...who married Clarabel Hopkins in WY. Clarabel is the adopted daughter of Charles L. Hopkins, DDS and Charolette W. Unknown. Clarabel's birth name was Ellen Mae Scott daughter of Harry Scott and Eva Solomon.

Gladden decendents Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by  Dedava

Surnames > Gladden

...from them. There are a few people living that we can still ask questions? And they also were some in Charolette, North Carolina. Don't know if any of this will help us but it's worth a try. Denice

Bolerjack book. Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Maria De Board

Surnames > Bolerjack

Dear Cuz: Thanks alot. How do I contact someone about the book? My relative my relative is Charolette Bolerjack who married Elijah Jarrell. Any thing you can tell me on my relatives would be greatly appreciated...

west Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by  ilenekinman

Surnames > West

...West's are from Al. John Hamilton West was born 1831in St. Claire Co. and died in Wilcox Co. Al. Sister Charolette West Morgan Dewitt born NC and died Clarke Co. Al. Father may be also names John West.

Frank White Washinton County/Johnson City TN Posted on: 15 Jun 2004, by  Bassofthesout...

Surnames > White

...Washington County TN to further my genealogical research. Frank White b.12 Oct. 1854 d.15 Aug. 1937 Wife: Charolette Francis "Fannie" Bass b. 1870 N.C. d. unknown They had the following children:(All...

John MacKenzie / Sarah E. Lee Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by Tom Langon

Surnames > Mackenzie

...Alexander MacKenzie. Sarah was born in NYC in 1838. They had 6 children. Julia, Sarah (Hull), Ethel (Bohl), Charolette (McKnee), Issac and Marc. Any info will be very helpful.

Kevin Twelves? Posted on: 10 Feb 2001, by  MelanieMcPher...

Surnames > Tuell

On your message you refer to the Heuss material. Would that be the grandaughter of Charolette Elizabeth Miller Tuell? I just received a copy and was interested about that connection. I am on the Tull listserver...

your email Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by JoAnne Gambill

Surnames > Gaunt

...have writen me so far is right. My grandfather Willam A. Ganthad a brother named Lawerence , he married Charolette they had 2 children Larry Nancy E. Batzel. She is my 2nd cousin!!! She has a site on family ...

Need parents for Charlotte Kephart m. Elmer Lindquist Posted on: 14 Apr 2006, by Shirley

Surnames > Kephart

Looking for parents of Charolette Kephart married to Elmer Lindquiust, Thanks Shirley

Rebecca Hyde Posted on: 27 May 2000, by  HHHyde612

Surnames > Hyde

...Rebecca Hyde was born in 1853 in Georgia. I think her father is Charles M. Hyde (South Carolina) and Charolette S. (Georgia). I also have R.(Rebeka)J. Hyde born in 1875 (Alabama?) and died in 1925 (Conecuh Coun...

Re: Susan Richardson Posted on: 01 Apr 2002, by  SharonBeerbow...

Surnames > Richardson

...abt.1833, Joshua abt.1835, Nancy abt.1839, and William Dec. 23, 1840. William is my line. He married Charolette Virginia (Alexander). Is this of any help to you? Sharon (Richardson) Beerbower

Looking For My Roots!! Are We Related? Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by  LadyCruiser1

Surnames > Whitcomb

...mother was born Mary Whitcomb and was abandoned by her Mother she was a twin and had an older sister Charolette and brother Charles I think. My sister I are the only ones left and never knew where we come from....

Charolette Fleetwood in Ga. Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by  fhmsva49

Surnames > Fleetwood

...very interested in your info. on the Fleetwood family. Frederick Hill, Gilliam Hills son b.1798 md a Charolette Fleetwood. b.? d. 1835 in Burke Co., Ga. Do you have any connection to this family? Hill Families ...

marvin frank lakin Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by  Kathy_Wolnik

Surnames > Lakin

...helen. in 1944 he and his family moved to wa. state. his parents were philander oliver lakin and lottie charolette good.no info on them.

Re: BOUNDS of MISSOURI Posted on: 17 Nov 2002, by Lois Weems

Surnames > Bounds

Pat: I recieved this info on my Gr-grandmother Charolette Perringer: 1850 Census Madison Co.,Mo. John Perringer, (father), white, Born in Ky. age 54. Disa Perringer, white, (mom) b-Ky, age 49. Children; Fran...

Walter Richards Posted on: 21 Jul 2002, by  ckozun1

Surnames > Richards

Married Daisy Tatlow daughter of James Tatlow (son of Mark & Charolette Tatlow) I believe from around the Grand Island and Alda area NE. If you are related please email me and we can exchange info Carole Ta...

Re: BOUNDS of MISSOURI Posted on: 17 Nov 2002, by Lois (Bounds) Weems

Surnames > Bounds

My grandfather was Isaac Bounds. Son of Rufus Marion and Charolette (Perriner) Bounds. Married Lovinia Frost. Daughter, Of Martin and Elvira Frost. What info do you need, or what can I answer for you? Lois Wee...

EDWARD RICHARDS-MT. SAVAGE, MD Posted on: 22 Apr 1999, by  CINDER5513

Surnames > Richards

...Vandenburg, Indiana then migrated to Preston County, WV when they raised their family. They had 6 children, Charolette, Lucy Catherine (my Grnadmother)l; John Thomas; George; Maude; Mary Alice & Rose (who d...

Ira Seley (b. 1926 CO) son of Glen/Glenn Seley Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by  tbear77_1

Surnames > Seley

...lived in Colorado. His fathers name was Glen or Glenn Seley he worked for the railroad his wife name was Charolette. I also believe he had two sisters Viola and Pat and two brothers one named chuck. He was also...

Charolette Seley Rider Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by  tbear77_1

Surnames > Seley

I have Seley and Rider crossing in our family somehow (my mom is trying to check it out). My mother said her grandmother was Charolette Seley of Colorado.

charolette rachiel darbyshire Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by  hapco_41240

Surnames > Poff

looking for rachiel darbyshire who married john poff that lived on gardner avenue scranton penn. thanks don

Nickles Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by  barb048541

Surnames > Nickles

...children .Steven Charles,Varnum,Paul,Carl,Edward,Donald,James,Walter Alfred,Beverly,Priscilla,Blanch,Charolette also a half brother Robert. Roberts mother diedand we do not know her name,We know Percy had a bro...

Re: Dabner Posted on: 06 Aug 2002, by  JamieRitchie9...

Surnames > Dabner

Is your Thomas Dabner born 1866 d.1941 Married Charolette Wolf called her Lotte? Jamie

Re: Braddy family of gates county n. c. Posted on: 19 Sep 2005, by  snowbird63

Surnames > Braddy

...Braddy/Jane Young Rev. Right Hugh Braddy/Hannah McCormick(Bishop Of Merth) Sir Dinis O'Grady(O'Brady)/Charolette This is my line.

Henry Ruggles Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by Susan Gibson

Surnames > Ruggles

...Ruggles.His siblings were Squire b. 1839, Lucetta b. 1840, William h. b.1845,ames b, 1846, Herbert b. 1847, Charolette b. 1850, rochester b. 1855, and Leander b. 1858. Does any of this seem to help in your sear...

Fettes Posted on: 29 Jan 2005, by  SandieHall54

Surnames > Fettes

I am looking for anyone who might be related to a Charolette Clyne Fettes born Born APril 26, 1880 in Aberdeen. She married a Donald McKay and had the following children George, Donald, Lottie, James, and Rach...

Fergusons from East Liverpool OH. Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by  fergie6013

Surnames > Ferguson

I am trying to locate information on James Ferguson from East Liverpool OH. His wifes Name was Margret, and he had three children James, Donna, and Charolette

OBIT - Dorothy B. (McClellan) Marker, Somerset PA Posted on: 27 Feb 2002, by  LindaMarker49

Surnames > Marker

...Survived by sons Ray married to the former Betty Gibson of Friedens RD, Paul, married to the former Charolette Grine, and Lee married to the former Candace Frampton, both of Boswell RD. Nine grandchildren, 20 g...

Re: DICKEY, Earl F. 1902-1960 - ? NY ? Posted on: 20 Jan 2002, by  mariongodzik

Surnames > Dickey

I have an Earl F Dickey in my line. His parents are George Dickey b. 1880's and Charolette Polhemus b.1880's. He was born in NY around the Cohoes area, Albany County. He appears in the 1920 Federal Census in Sp...

I too am looking for a S.C. Smith Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Amanda Joy Smith

Surnames > Smith

...grandfather and in my family on that side there is no info other than he was shot in Union County, Monroe or Charolette City in 1957. If you find anything let me know, I will add your search name to my list als...

Michael Oleary and Anna (Mauge) Wagner Posted on: 09 Aug 2002, by  lookingforall

Surnames > Oleary

...descendants of Michael Oleary and Anna Mauge (1890-1967).. they had the following children 1. Michael 2. charolette married Oest 3. Anna Maire married Gens...tks Michele

Looking for Milancie or Carolyn Adams father Eugene J. Adams Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by Margaret Adams Menefee

Surnames > Adams

Looking for half sisters Milancie and Carolyn Adams. Father Eugene J. Adams mother Edna. Lived in Charolette, NC and Ormond Beach, FL Approx. age early 50's Please email any info to Jmene1@aol.com

HANAGHAN Descendants Posted on: 14 May 2004, by charolette Hanaghan

Surnames > Hanaghan

Still looking . Looking for decendants of Francis Patrick born 1853 in Cape town SA. married Harriett Stearn, Feb 21 1883 in Chichester.. She was daughter of John and Sarah Sofia Unknown. They had 6 s...

William Collins McDonald Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Rodger E. McDonald

Surnames > McDonald

...Tenn. Calvary Enlisted : 11/29/1861, Where: Maury Hickman County Tenn. By Whom: V. F. Bibb, Paroled at Charolette, N. C. on May 3, 1865 His place of birth is listed as Hickman County, Centerville, TN. It is ru...

per page