Search the Boards

Search Results for "CHARLESETTA" - 95 Messages

per page

I am looking for my dad and his relatives Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by cindy mcdonald

Surnames > McDonald

I am looking for my father Charles Edward McDonald. He was once married to my mother Charlesetta Foyd. He have (3) children by my mom and their names are Emango McDonald,Cindy McDonald and Vicky McDonald. I don...

MCNACK MONIAC BRUNNER MANACK ANCESTORS Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by `CHARLESETTA WASHINGTON

Surnames > McNack

HELLO" I AM THE GG GRAND-DAUGHTER OF DICK MONIAC MCNACK . I HAVE A LOT OF INFORMATION ON THE MCNACKS,EXCEPT REMOVAL FROM ALABAMA TO OKLAHOMA IHAVE ALOT OF HISTORICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE MCNACK...

five of the girls names Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by sassabelle1117

Surnames > Highfill

i just found out that five of the girls names are willa, Ruth, Nadine, charlesetta, and Mary.

Where is my father,Charles McDonald Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by Cindy McDonald

Surnames > McDonald

...there and if so please contact me please.My name is Cindy McDonald and I am 25yrs old.My mother name is Charlesetta Foyd and she has 2 other children by you.Their names are Emango McDonald and Vicky McDonald.I w...

We Want To Find Our Dad Posted on: 01 Jun 2000, by Cindy Chawana McDonald

Surnames > McDonald

...MYSELF.EMANGO WAS BORN SEPT 28,1975,VICKY ON AUG O7,1973 AND I WAS BORN NOV 14,1974.YOU HAVE CHILDREN BY MY MOM CHARLESETTA FOYD.WE USE TO LIVE IN NORTH PHILADELPHIA ON HUTCHINSON STREET.I ONLY HAVE ONE PICTURE ...

Af Am Adoptee Posted on: 18 May 2000, by  LynetteMoye

Surnames > Wallace

...African American Wallace family in Tarrant CO.(Ft. Worth) or East Texas area. Birth parent possibly Charlesetta Wallace. She may have attended Texas College in Tyler in early 1950's. She was probably born abt....

McGinnis Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by Charlesetta

Surnames > McGinnis

I'm also starting from the beginning trying to some of my family. My mother was a McGinnis. She had several siblings. One in particular I would like to locate, L. C. McGinnis lived in Sancramento, Cal...

Bob Mcginnis Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Charlesetta

Surnames > McGinnis

Bob McGinnis, was my grandfather. He married Annie Maggie Lee Riley. They had several children, names Mac, Andrew, L.C., L.B., Emma, Viola, Alberta and Robert.

McGinnis Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by Charlesetta

Surnames > McGinnis

L.C. McGinnis lived and died in Sancramento,Calif., I think. He had a wife and family there. My mother is his sister. I would really like to hear from some one who knows these people. Much rather hear...

Re: McGinnis family-Okla./Calif. Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by Tillman Lowell Hale

Surnames > McGinnis

Sorry, Charlesetta. I just came to your earlier message and the McGinnis families seem to be different, though both were in Ok and the children moved to Ca.

McGinnis family-Okla./Calif. Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Charlesetta McGinnis

Surnames > McGinnis

I'm looking for anyone related to my mothers family. Father Bob McGinnis, mother-Annie Maggie Lee Riley(maiden name). Their children were L.C.L.B.(twin boys), Mac?, Andrew, Emma, Viola,Alberta Robert...

Cradic family bible - William Craddock born England Posted on: 21 Sep 2002, by Paula Ruch

Surnames > Cradic

...Died: Lake Creek Siblings: Acey and John Spouse: Eliza Smith Born: Tennessee Died: Lake Creek Sibling: Charlesetta Children: Sam, Jack, James Terrell James Terrell Cradic Born 7-31-1882 Born in: Piedmont, MO S...

Bruner, John Booker Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Rebecca

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Seminole

...buried: Westwood Cemetery, west of Wewoka, OK Parents: Benjamin and Lydia JOHNSON Bruner, dec'd Sister: Charlesetta Bruner, dec'd Sister: Louella Bruner, dec'd Sister: Palma Bruner, dec'd Sister: Quansuella Bru...

Riley. Black from Ok. Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by Charlesetta

Surnames > Riley

My grandmother was Annie Maggie Lee Riley. She married my grandfather, Bob McGinnis, who later passed on in about 1933? somewhera around that time. She later married Randall Cubit.

Family Posted on: 22 Apr 1999, by Charlesetta Bruneau

Surnames > Bruneau

Looking for all family

Re: Brooklyn and Long Island Conigliaro's Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by  caroldoxey51

Surnames > Conigliaro

...as was his father's.. Dad had a number of brother's clifford walter Irvin Dad also had twin sisters Charlesetta and Betty Dad was born in freport Aug. 28 1916..I am trying to find relatives too..cousins etc Hope...

McVea Family Posted on: 03 Oct 2001, by Panther

Surnames > McVea

I am related to the McVeas from Waelder, and San Antonio, TX. I know (knew) Charlesetta McVea (use to live on Rivas Street). My maternal grandmother is a McVea. Her father and mother's name are: Ira and Robie...

Re: McVea Family Posted on: 08 Nov 2001, by donna

Surnames > McVea

My great-grandparents were Ira and Robie McVea. And my aunt (paternal) lived on Rivas St., just a few houses down from Charlesetta.

McVea Family Posted on: 03 Oct 2001, by Panther

Surnames > McVea

I am related to the McVeas from Waelder, and San Antonio, TX. I know (knew) Charlesetta McVea (use to live on Rivas Street). My maternal grandmother is a McVea. Her father and mother's name are: Ira and Robie...

hi Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Charles Etta

Surnames > Pitre

Hi Lisa, I have been very busy with my husband being in and out of the hospital. I need your prayers and support as a Pitre family memeber. Tell your grandmother I said hello. When you go to Opoluse...

Re: Robert Anthony Bruneau (Roger & Anna Festa) died at 3am July 17, 2003 Posted on: 18 Jul 2003, by gilles darveau

Surnames > Bruneau

hi Charlesetta, Please accept my deepest sympathy for the death of your father. I'll allways be happy to help you in your search of ancestors. Salutations, Gilles

Robert Anthony BRUNEAU (Roger & Anna Festa) died at 3am July 17, 2003 Posted on: 18 Jul 2003, by  cwalls6

Surnames > Bruneau

...get to share with him.I would still like to continue to find out about my family tree. Salutations, Charlesetta Mary Bruneau Remember my mother was his FIRST Wife Noreen T O'Donnell He has two other children f...

Bruneau's Line Posted on: 03 Dec 2000, by Charlesetta Bruneau Walls

Surnames > Bruneau

...my e-mail address which I meant to do. It's ironage98@aol.com. Looking forward to talking with you. Charlesetta Bruneau Walls

Yes it is the right Roger Bruneau Posted on: 03 Dec 2000, by Charlesetta Bruneau Walls

Surnames > Bruneau

...family tree.What are we to each other? I have a million questions , please forgive me. Thank you so much, Charlesetta Bruneau Walls Born November 04, 1959 to Robert Anthony Bruneau and Noreen O'Donnell Bruneau...

possible - Roger Bruneau b. Montreal - 2nd m. Anna Festa Posted on: 02 Dec 2000, by  Gilles84

Surnames > Bruneau

Hi Charlesetta, in my files I've got a Roger (Wilford) born in Montreal, a truck driver, married 2nd to Anna Festa. His son Robert A has been married to Barbara Keppel. If it is your line, I got your line from t...

Roger Bruneau Posted on: 29 Nov 2000, by Charlesetta Bruneau Walls

Surnames > Bruneau

Since my original posting I have found my father Robert bruneau and his Brothers Roger and Raymond and their families . I had been searching for almost 30 years to find my Father and any links to his ...

TALBERTs Posted on: 24 Apr 2007, by  metaphor

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Alameda

Peggy-- Looking for Charlesetta in CA records could be helped along quite a bit if you could provide some idea of when and where she was born. Her mother's maiden name, if you know it, might also be of value. ...

Re: TALBERT, Charlesetta, Thomas; WILLIAMS, Mary Allene 1920 Posted on: 24 Apr 2007, by  CadiListMom

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Alameda

Do you have a birthdate for Charlesetta? Where was she born? CADI before 1940 can only be searched by surname...after 1940 you can search on first name...this is the only listing that doesn't have a surname for...

Re: TALBERT, Charlesetta, Thomas; WILLIAMS, Mary Allene 1920 Posted on: 25 Apr 2007, by  PeggyGuinnBow...

Thank you for your help. Charlesetta Talbert was born about 1901 in Barry Co. MO. In a history book of Early Barry County it says that Thomas Talbert was with the University of MO 1914-1917. He served as Execu...

Mr. Dera Lumont Williams -An African American Oituary Posted on: 24 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...17, 2006 Dera L Williams, age 48 of Dallas, Texas, passed away October 17, 2006. Survivors, wife, Charlesetta Perry Williams of Dallas, Texas, parents Hoyt and Bertha Fuller, sisters Debra, Shorletta, Tammi a...

Raymond Brown - An African American Obituary Posted on: 20 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Brown. He is survived by four children: Mr. Troy Boyd of Arizona, Mrs. Charlesetta Collins of San Antonio, Ms. Kelly Robinson of San Antonio, and Davioughn Ray Brown of Houston, a...

TALBERT, Charlesetta, Thomas; WILLIAMS, Mary Allene 1920 Posted on: 24 Apr 2007, by  PeggyGuinnBow...

Looking for information on Charlesetta TALBERT who it is thought was with her uncle (? or other relationship) in Alameda Co. in 1918-1920. Thomas Talbert married Mary Allene Williams of Livermore abt 1919. He ...

Adkins, Mary - Nov 2005 - Calhoun Posted on: 19 Aug 2007, by  kyseeker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...include a son, Larry Cobb of Madisonville; two daughters, Brenda Alender of Georgetown, Kentucky; and Charlesetta Miller of Owensboro; a grandson who she raised as a son, Bruce Miller of Calhoun; 12 grandchildre...

Dr. Perry Weston Posted on: 09 Apr 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Perry Weston April 4, 2008, 11:42PM OBITUARY Weston, founding principal of DeBakey High for Health Perry E. Weston, founding principal of DeBakey High School for Health Professions in the Houston...

Patterson, Brenda - An African American Obituary Posted on: 01 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Jack Yates. She leaves to cherish her memories: children, Charles Jr., Derrick, Isaiah, Orville, and Charlesetta; brother & sister-in-law, McKinley & JoAnn Dupree; 9 grandchildren; & a host of other ...

Charles Bruner, 59 - An African American Obituary Posted on: 01 Jan 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Charles Bruner, 59 January 16, 1949 - December 8, 2008 Charles Bruner 01/16/1949-12/08/2008 Charles Bruner, age 59, departed this life on Monday, December 8, 2008, at Integris Baptist Medical Center...

Re: Athens, Limestone Shoulders Posted on: 14 Feb 2009, by  Elizabeth Sho...

Surnames > Shoulders

...Edgar Evans Shoulders has many siblings most of which were born in Athens. (Frank, Bobby, Cleo, Mandy, Charlesetta, Christine, William Henry, George, ...

Charley James, 81 - AN AFRICAN AMERICAN OBITUARY Posted on: 01 Jan 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Charley James, 81 September 25, 1925 - September 2, 2007 Charley James, 81 year-old life long Seminole,OK resident passed from this life Sunday, September 2, 2007 at his home in Seminole. He was born...

FRANKLIN, Lois Ailene (Norton) Posted on: 06 Feb 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...son-in-law Kenneth Warren Clabo. Survived by: husband: Charles Franklin; daughters and sons-in-law: Charlesetta and Dennis Gray of ...

Beulah Chambers Clemmonts Posted on: 27 Jul 2009, by  Bonniebch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Shelby

...Shelby Co., Ky. Husband: Charley Clemmonts, deceased Daughters: Valoise C. Owens, Evelyn C. Evans and Charlesetta C. Hill, all of Shelbyville Son: William A. Clemmonts of La Grange Daughter: Mary Ella Clemmonts ...

Williams-Ware, Margie F. - An African American Obituary Posted on: 23 Jul 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...(Teffey) of Dallas, TX, Ted and Trenton Williams of Houston, TX; aunts, Olivia Gibbs of Houston TX and Charlesetta Howard Jones of Columbus, Indiana; a host of other nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives and...

looking for any contacts regarding Willie Mae HAMILTON Posted on: 27 Mar 2009, by  gregorynmiday

Surnames > Hamilton

...Hamilton who was also her sister who move to New York City in the 50s, she had one daughter by the name of charlesetta, and son who's fathers' name was Alex, anyone with any info ...

Re: Frys in Indiana County PA Posted on: 03 Feb 2010, by  Kathryn M. Do...

Surnames > Fry

James FRY (1832-1805), husband of Catherine (Martin) FRY (1840-1918), both buried at Armagh, was the son of Jacob FRY (1781-1855) and Susanna JUNKINS (abt. 1796 - aft 1860). FRY - First and final acc...

Re: Maryland and Massachusetts Mattingly Connection? Posted on: 15 Jan 2011, by  tcprisley

Surnames > Mattingly

...some mattinglys ended up in kentucky from maryland. I was given up for adoption along with my twin by Charlesetta Mattingly Shelton Vincent and found this is my bio family 3 years ago i know more if you respond

Re: Maryland and Massachusetts Mattingly Connection? Posted on: 15 Jan 2011, by  tcprisley

Surnames > Mattingly

Charlesetta Mattingly Shelton Vincent was born in 1920 so is not the same as the one you refered too. Her father was John and hes mother was a Bowlds

Surnames > Mattingly

I really appreciate this info it means the world to me. The info needs to be searched for things like I've been told they didnt get married till the early 60s due to Mr Shelton deserting Carlesetta wh...

Re: Maryland and Massachusetts Mattingly Connection? Posted on: 17 Jan 2011, by  tcprisley

Surnames > Mattingly

update last post, Patty remembers a family member stating that Noah and Charlesetta went somewere every so often to take a drive with the child{Randy}whom that pearson said was disabled some how but she was neve...

Re: Maryland and Massachusetts Mattingly Connection? Posted on: 15 Jan 2011, by  WiMattingly15

Surnames > Mattingly

...obituary. I don't have them all listed because I haven't found dates of birth yet. Descendants of Charlesetta Mattingly Generation No. 1 1. CHARLESETTA8 MATTINGLY (JOHN RISDON7, FRANCIS XAVIER6, JOHN5, J...

Re: Maryland and Massachusetts Mattingly Connection? Posted on: 22 Dec 2010, by  tcprisley

Surnames > Mattingly

My biological mother was Charlesetta Mattingly(birth name)her family back ground originated in Maryland from England. Although I and my twin brother and 7 other children were given up for adoption in the 50s we ...

Re: Maryland and Massachusetts Mattingly Connection? Posted on: 22 Dec 2010, by  WiMattingly15

Surnames > Mattingly

May not be the same family but Charlesetta Mattingly was born on 11-21-1908 to John Thomas Mattingly and Mary Defrosia Haynes. Charlesetta married John Lawrence Polys on 9-8-1926 in Wilhelmina, Dunklin County, Missouri. ...

per page