Search the Boards

Search Results for "CASTENEDA" - 47 Messages

per page

Jesusita Saavedra b. Arizona mid/late-1800s Posted on: 19 Jan 2006, by Adrienne Mooney Karyadi

Surnames > Saavedra

Looking for information about Jesusita Saavedra, born near Tuscon Arizona, married into the Lopez family from Sonora, Mexico originally. I have information about her son Santiago's family but I don' ...

JAIMES Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by MARY LANDERS

Localities > North America > Mexico > Aguascalientes

...Teresa Jaimes Brn 24 Apr 1733 Chr. 12 May 1733 in Asientos, Aguascalientes, Mexico. Married Sebastian Casteneda on 31 May 1759. She was Buried on 15 April 1768 in Nuestra Snr de Guadalupe, Asientos, Aguascalie...

Willard Autry Haragan Posted on: 12 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Willard Autry Haragan October 22, 1916 - March 15, 2007 LaGrone Funeral Chapel 900 S. Main Street Roswell, NM 88203 Map to Funeral Home Memorial LaGrone Funeral Chapel 900 S Main Roswell , N...

Onofrio Valenzuela born in Mexico 1845 Posted on: 24 Oct 2007, by  martynvalenzu...

Surnames > Valenzuela

Hi, I am trying to find more info on my GG Grandfather- he married Narcisa Casteneda and had 11 children including 8 sons: Zenon- moved back to Chihuha Mexico Antonio Benito- killed in AZ Jesus Martin- moved ...

THOMAS, Bernardine K Posted on: 19 Apr 2008, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries

...years. Survivors include her husband of 48 years, Jay Thomas; two sons, Terry Thomas and wife, Esperanza Casteneda and Tim Thomas and wife, Janice Thomas all of Ocala; her mother, Jane Hohl of Ocala; her broth...

Roberts Jr., Lloyd Jefferson "Bob" Posted on: 11 Mar 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

BOB (LlOYD JEFFERSON JR.) ROBERTS 1916-2008 Bob (Lloyd Jefferson Jr.) Roberts, 91, long-time Valley Auto Dealer passed away Saturday after a wonderful life. He was a beloved family member, friend and ...

Looking for Landin relative Posted on: 06 Sep 2008, by  susandunham51...

Surnames > Landin

...grandfather's name I ask my aunt, he had a sister named Consuelo w/ the married names of Torres & Casteneda. I guess they had some property in Corcoran, California and them moved to Pomona, California wher...

obit - Arthur Dale Shumate, Sr.- Elgood, WV Posted on: 05 Jun 2008, by  RickyNJ58

Surnames > Shumate

Published: April 21, 2008 Bluefield Daily Telegraph Arthur Dale Shumate Sr. WEIRTON — Arthur Dale Shumate Sr., 89, of Weirton, died Monday, April 21, 2008 at his home. Born on Sept. 1...

HOHL, Jeanne L Posted on: 25 Sep 2008, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and beloved companion Ralph Shipe; son-in-law Jay Thomas; grandsons Terry Thomas and wife, Esperanza Casteneda and Tim Thomas and wife, Janice Thomas all of Ocala; 6 additional grandchildren and 9 great grandc...

Re: Zapata decendants? Posted on: 02 Feb 2009, by  judydevitt2

Surnames > Zapata

...interested in your zapata tree. I would like to look it over. thanks judy There is a Luerceia Casteneda married to Saturnim Zapata. They are my great great grandparents.

Clarence Avila Martinez Posted on: 28 Oct 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Clarence Avila Martinez Born in Smithville, TX on Apr. 10, 1915 Died Oct. 6, 2008 and resided in San Antonio, TX. Visitation: Thursday, Oct. 9, 2008 Rosary: Thursday, Oct. 9, 2008 Mass: Friday, O...

Re: Zapata in Deming, New Mexico Posted on: 02 Jul 2009, by  judydevitt2

Surnames > Zapata

...Trinidad father and mother on it her fathers names Saturnim Zapata and her mothers name is Luerceia Casteneda Zapata. That is all the information I have. My mother gave me the names, her name is Savina Rayes ...

Re: HISPANIC ATKINSON FAMILIES -TEXAS Posted on: 01 Sep 2009, by  Barbara Tamez

Surnames > Atkinson

sounds familiar, we are atkinson, casteneda and tamez

Searching for the Caballero's from Monterry Nuevo Leon Mexico Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  rebeccaazua

Surnames > Caballero

...Guadalupe Caballero married to Maria Guadalupe De Leon from Brownsville Tejas his dads name was Antonio Casteneda Caballero b 05/10/1910 d 03/1971 married Beatrice Guevara Galarza Gonzalez b 05/06/1914 in Hida...

Re: Bugarin in Mexico Posted on: 30 May 2011, by  rosaSandoval7...

Surnames > Bugarin

...Family, or my Father is from Zacatecas, Mexico. My Great Grand parents were Apolonio Bugarin and Maximina Casteneda, parents of my GGMother Bartola Bugarin, she expired in 1917. Fom the area of Tlaltenango, Z...

Need Help with Boyar/Bollar Research Posted on: 21 Jan 2011, by  dcarroh

Surnames > Bollar

...Lecadio Muriel around 1882 with possibly a father before him with the same name married to Antonia Casteneda Birth 13 June 1883 in Mexico Death 25 January 1950 in Yselta, El Paso, Texas Antonia's ...

Re: Marcelina Hernandez Villegas Family Posted on: 02 Apr 2012, by  noniseven7

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Families

...by Ramon & Carmen. But My G-grandfathers name was Francisco Hernandez and his wife was M. Piedad Casteneda. I don't know if Francisco & Piedad adopted. As she was about the same age as Francisco. Coul...

Ambrosio Montoya Posted on: 14 Apr 2012, by  QuinteroX

Surnames > Montoya

Hi there. I am the granddaughter of Ruby Montoya Casteneda. Her parents were Ruby Montoya and Ambrosio Montoya. I know that my great grandma was born in Riverside, CA and my great grandfather was born in Silve...

Re: Duartes from Durango, Mx. Posted on: 15 Mar 2012, by  mbello62

Surnames > Duarte

My dad name was Anastacio Duarte casteneda born 1915 his dad was born 1861 6'5" tall his name crecencio duarte

Re: DUARTES FROM DURANGO,MEX Posted on: 15 Mar 2012, by  mbello62

Surnames > Duarte

My father Anastacio Casteneda duarte born 1915 his dad born 1862 my dad was born zacatecas. mimbres, valpariso, zacatecas his brothers and dad all had blue eyes and green eyes they looked white my grandfather ...

Re: Sloss' from Texas born early 1900's of Mexican ancestry Posted on: 11 Apr 2013, by  Kathleen Carr...

Surnames > Sloss

...Manuel, Jul 1887 born in Texas Louisa, Apr 1895 born in Texas Elvera, June 1896 born in Texas Francisco Casteneda, nephew, May 1882, age 18, born Texas Both census give Natalia born in Mexico. Natalia 's nam...

Re: Sloss' from Texas born early 1900's of Mexican ancestry Posted on: 11 Apr 2013, by  Kathleen Carr...

Surnames > Sloss

...Manuel, Jul 1887 born in Texas Louisa, Apr 1895 born in Texas Elvera, June 1896 born in Texas Francisco Casteneda, nephew, May 1882, age 18, born Texas Both census give Natalia born in Mexico. Natalia 's nam...

Re: SANTELLANO,SANTILLAN Posted on: 05 Jan 2013, by  csgonzales

Localities > North America > Mexico > Aguascalientes

Martin Santillan married Juliana Castaneda and had a so named Bartolo Santillan Casteneda en San Jose de garcia, Rincon de Romos, Aguescalientes, Mexico Baptist date Aug 30 1857. They had a daughter named Gavi...

Manuel Casteneda Ruiz Posted on: 16 Dec 2013, by  CY5123

Surnames > Ruiz

My great great grandfather is named Manuel Casteneda Ruiz c. 1885. His daughter was Cruz Ruiz and his wife was named Maria Del Refugio Gonzales If you are related or this name rings a bell help me out with s...

Re: Any relatives of the 3 Caballero brothers that left Spain in the mid 1800's,one to Puerto Rico, one to Mexico and the other ? Posted on: 04 Mar 2014, by  rebeccaazua

Surnames > Caballero

...Guadalupe Caballero married to Maria Guadalupe De Leon from Brownsville Tejas his dads name was Antonio Casteneda Caballero b 05/10/1910 d 03/1971 married Beatrice Guevara Galarza Gonzalez b 05/06/1914 in Hida...

I Need info on my Dad's family Caballeros Posted on: 04 Mar 2014, by  rebeccaazua

Surnames > Caballero

Re: Looking for Manuel Ruiz Posted on: 16 Dec 2013, by  CY5123

Surnames > Ruiz

My Great Great Grandfather was named Manuel Casteneda Ruiz. The information you provided matches up to my information fairly close until I get to the wife and children, not the same person unfortunately. Mos...

Domingo Ruvalcaba, Leocadia Maldonado Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by  CynthiaJBisho...

Localities > North America > Mexico > Nayarit

...Domingo Ruv(b)alcab(v)a, born Dec 12, 1877 Bellavista, Nayarit. Parent's: Albino Ruvalcaba and Jesus Casteneda. Married Leocadia Maldonado, born Dec 9, 1877, Acaponeta, Nayarit. Parent's: Gregorio Maldonado...

? on Cherokees that settled in Neches Saline, texas area.. Posted on: 30 Jun 2003, by  johnjohn4u

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (Texas)

Tracing Family from present, to 1820's and before.... My grandmother Dolores emebuda casteneda,(maiden last name?) all we know is that she was full blooded Cherokee born in the 1800's in East Texas, she has a...

Re: Camargo de Zacatecas Posted on: 12 Aug 2003, by  am2021

Localities > North America > Mexico > Zacatecas

n o se donde vienie me familia. Mi mamma , erra camargo. se caso con un castanaeda, no se donde veirne, el pappa de mi mamma se lllamara Jose Camargo, y las esposa se llamara gertrude camargo. me esp...

I am Pizano, too Posted on: 23 Feb 2003, by Efrain Pizano Casteneda

Surnames > Pizano

...Guzman, Jalisco. My father was Donato Pizano Mireles. I am one of 11 children born to Donato and Micaela Casteneda. I live in Florida and several of my brothers and sisters live in California.

Have a question on texas/choaula rostia mexico n's...... Posted on: 28 Jun 2003, by  johnjohn4u

Surnames > Cantu

My Great Grandmother Dolores embuda Cantu (casteneda by marrage), was full blooded Cherokee Indian, Texas Cheerokee. So far i know dolores is dead, and has kids: Angelina Eva Cantu, my grandmother, now 92, li...

Re: Friedericke Boehl Posted on: 29 Sep 2003, by Rhonda Henry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Goliad

...Goliad. She is now the Manager at Supercuts in Victoria, Texas. She is married and her name is Lisa Casteneda. Her parents still live in Goliad. You could call her at work. If she can help she will. Very...

Re: GAONA FAMILY Posted on: 18 Sep 2003, by susan gaona flores

Surnames > Gaona

...brothers that I know of were Nicolas, Narciso and a sister named Francisa, I know she was married to casteneda, Two of there kids were Connie Murro and Robert Casteneda. My grandfather came from mexico and settled in ...

Re: Origins of Gaona Posted on: 16 Sep 2003, by susan gaona

Surnames > Gaona

...Quiroz. His brothers were Nicolas Narcisso.He had two sisters one was named Francisa. She married Casteneda. I know alot of Gaona's live in the globe-maimi area and in phx. Of any of this sounds familar to ...

RUBALCABA,Domingo/MALDONADO,Leocadia Posted on: 05 Jul 2004, by cynthia loubet

Localities > North America > Mexico > Nayarit

...Domingo Ruv(b)alcab(v)a, born Dec 12, 1877 Bellavista, Nayarit. Parent's: Albino Ruvalcaba and Jesus Casteneda. Married Leocadia Maldonado, born Dec 9, 1877, Acaponeta, Nayarit. Parent's: Gregorio Maldona...

Leigh HITCHCOCK CRISMAN Posted on: 01 Jul 2006, by WHL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

...Allegan; 2 brothers, Alexander Hitchcock and Charles Hitchcock, both of Allegan; grandparents, Phyllis Casteneda, Orville Boylan and Terry Crisman, Sr., all of Allegan, Charles and Cathy Kluting of Marne, Mich...

William E. Lokey IV Posted on: 20 Feb 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

William E. Lokey IV LOKEY, IV WILLIAM E., was born November 29, 1937 at St. Paul Hospital, Dallas, Texas. He lived in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti, Houston, Brownsville, Dallas, Texas, Los Mochis, Torr...

Re: Santiago Lopez b. "Horcasitas" Mexico...??? Posted on: 20 Jan 2006, by Adrienne Mooney Karyadi

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

Thanks, I'll check that out... if only to rule it out... On 2 different census records, Santiago's birthplace is "Mexico." I don't know why his obit would have "California"... Adr...

Santiago Lopez Obit--b. Hornitos, CA 1850? Posted on: 20 Jan 2006, by Adrienne Mooney Karyadi

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Mariposa

I'm trying to track my great grandfather Santiago Lopez. Two different birthplaces have been given for him; the one in the obituary below is for [H]Ornitos, CA. Does Marisposa county have birth reco...

Santiago Lopez b. "Horcasitas" Mexico...??? Posted on: 19 Jan 2006, by Adrienne Mooney Karyadi

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

I'm trying to check on a great-grandfather, Santiago Lopez. He is listed in his obituary as born in Ornitos, California (can't find that) and in a family tree as born in Horcasitas near Alamos, Sonor...

per page