Search the Boards

Search Results for "CARTLAND" - 149 Messages

per page

Layson, Cora, in Somerville, Mass. Posted on: 21 Mar 2006, by  Carol A. Kroe...

Surnames > Layson

Mrs. Cora Cartland is listed in the 1920 census for Boston, MA, age 45, as a lodger in a boarding house; father was born in PA and mother born in NY. She is also shown in the 1924 Somerville, Mass. city dire...

Re: HOBBES Family (Chemists/Druggusts) Milton Regis, KENT ENG Posted on: 15 Oct 2005, by Karol Cartwright

Surnames > Hobbes

...about the Hobbes family. My Gt. Gt. Gt. Grandfather was Robert George Hobbes b 1821/22 in Bath to Jane Cartland also of Bath. Robert was a cashier at Chatham and Sheerness Dockyards. As far as I know they h...

Hattie Jones (Jawtz?) early 1900's a teen ager Posted on: 25 Jun 2002, by  Bettina_Allre...

Surnames > Jones

I found a picture with two girl teenagers one is: Hattie Jones Jawtz (the Jawtz is hard to read, could be wrong) & Emma Cartland Maxwell BJ Allred in Boise, Idaho

great grandmother, Martha Elmira Hatley Posted on: 15 Oct 2000, by Donna Hall

Surnames > Hatley

...Deming, n. M.. My grandmothers dad Albert Cidney Rainbolt,. She had 5 daughters Anna, Minnie Gardner,Ora Cartland. Jessie Rainbolt Snider. Lola Rainbolt Gardner.Jessie Rainbolt Snider my grandmother, Albert d...

Cartland Cemetery Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  thelma_goodno...

Surnames > Leonard

Looking for info on the Leonard family buried in the Cartland Cemetery in Parsonsfield,Me. Daniel D. Mar.9,1884. Sarah, his wife D.July 13,1892.Silton thier son D.July 2,1851 Contact me at thalou@gwi.net Need...

Brannock in Va Posted on: 29 Sep 2000, by Kathleen L. Brannock

Surnames > Brannock

...the Brannock Clan. Charles married Mary Blom in Arizona and they had two children. Barbara and James Cartland. My grandfather's family were to have been Irish/Scott decent and may have came from The Brannock ...

Re: 1919 Marriage Record Lookup Posted on: 12 Nov 2006, by WHL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...father Othello SALISBURY; mother Mary CLEMENS. DOM 21 Jan 1919; POM Kalamazoo, Mich; official Albert T. Cartland, M.E. Minister; wits Mrs. Edith Cartland & Clara Cartland both of Kalamazoo. (Posted by a VOLUNTEER-NO fam...

Where I fit in Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Pat

Surnames > Ridlon

...and Etta Rounds Marjorie Evelyn Devereaux Ridlon and Leslie Linrose Day Julia Irene Day and Kenneth Cartland Warren ME - There are 2 more generations after me.

Asa CARTLAND m. Priscilla GODWIN Posted on: 11 Sep 1998, by  JENGOD

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

Looking for family of Asa CARTLAND of Bangor who married Priscilla GODWIN of Garland in 1844. In 1850 they can be found in the census of Bangor with three of their own children and three Godwins. In 1856 in P...

Cartland Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by  Weeflower

Surnames > Cartland

Hi Coralie, Cartland is a district just outside of the town of Lanark on the road to Glasgow. It is a country area and there is a rather high bridge there called Cartland Brig. by the locals. There is also a large ma...

American Cartland Origins Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by  Bidewell

Surnames > Cartland

The American Cartlands can be traced back to a John Cartland abt 1720 in NH. Records for Dover and other nearby localities such as Lee suggest he may have come from Scotland. However there are no records of C...

John Cartland Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  ARLEENE

Surnames > Cartland

Please E-Mail me, I can't seem to get these messages through.

John Cartland Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  Bidewell

Surnames > Cartland

I do not have your email Arleen. It appears nowhere on the message list. Here is mine bidewell@silk.net

John Cartland Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by Michelle L Cartland

Surnames > Cartland

If you are talking about the John Cartland born in or around 1700 in Scotland (or Ireland?), whose son is Joseph and whose grandson was also John- I am of their line too. I don't have any info on them to offe...

Cartland Family Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by  Bidewell

Surnames > Cartland

Michelle Please contact me bidewell@silk.net or post your e-mail

Re: John Cartland Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by  ARLEENE

Surnames > Cartland

Michelle: I have a list with John Cartland born abt. 1690, died 1730 in dover, NH. Married to Hannah at. 1720. She was born abt. 1695 & died 1730 in Dover, NH Children of John & Hannah were: Jos...

Re: John Cartland Posted on: 02 Jul 2001, by  ARLEENE

Surnames > Cartland

Hi Michell: I don't have your E-mail address so I'll reply here. The only thing I know about being from Scotland is my Aunt (Mother's) sister went to Scotland & got the family plaid & crest &...

John Albert Cartland of Maine Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Patricia Warren Michaud

Surnames > Cartland

I am looking for the family of John Albert Cartland of Brunswick, Maine who married Sarah Sadie Varney. They are my Great Grandparents. Their daughter, Florence Ellen Cartland married Albert Sidney Warren of Hiram. I...

John Albert Cartland Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by  Bidewell

Surnames > Cartland

Please contact me direct at bidewell@silk.net

JOHN ALBERT CARTLAND Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  ARLEENE

Surnames > Cartland

HI PATRICIA: I GUESS WE'RE RALATED SOMEHOW. JOHN ALBERT CARTLAND IS IN THE 6TH GENERATION OF MY PAPERS. B. JAN. 7, 1857, D. JUNE 8, 1928 MARRIED SADIE VARNEY NOV. 22, 1876.... MY GRANDFATHER IS IN THE 5TH GEN...

To Arlene: Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by  patricia_mich...

Surnames > Cartland

Hi. I'd like to know how you are related to John and Sarah Cartland. Your Grandfather must have been Charlie, Arthur, or Lawrence Cartland. I do know that Arthur and Jennie had one son, Ernest. Lawrence and his wife,...

Cartland's of Maine Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by  Josanne2001

Surnames > Cartland

Looking for information on Anna Cartland who was the daughter of Charles Cartland and Marian Robinson. She married Charles Milliken/Milikin they were both from Parsonsfield, Maine. Their children were Charles H, Lemu...

ANNA CARTLAND Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  ARLEENE

Surnames > Cartland

HI JO ANN: I HAVE PAPERS OF THE SAME BROTHER'S SISTERS YOU HAVE FOR ANNA CARTLAND. IT'S THE 4TH GENERATION IN MY PAPERS. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL I HAVE 40 PAGES, TOO MUCH FOR THIS MESSAGE. LET ME KNOW WH...

Cartland Cemetery Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  thelma_goodno...

Surnames > Cartland

The cartland Cemetery is located on our property. Looking for the connection between the families buried there. Leonard's,Milliken,Hamblen and a new stone we uncovered when cleaning up the cemetery of a young...

My Ancestry Posted on: 04 Apr 2000, by Coralie (Cartland) Benton

Surnames > Cartland

...out all I can regarding my ancestors, and our shared name. My fathers name was Bertrand James Albert Cartland, born in California, 12/6/10. My grandfathers name was Henry Haight Cartland, born 12/4/1867. And my great...

My Ancestry Posted on: 04 Apr 2000, by Coralie (Cartland) Benton

Surnames > Cartland

...out all I can regarding my ancestors, and our shared name. My fathers name was Bertrand James Albert Cartland, born in California, 12/6/10. My grandfathers name was Henry Haight Cartland, born 12/4/1867. And my great...

Re: My Ancestry Posted on: 07 Dec 2001, by JOSEPH BOEHME

Surnames > Cartland

DearCoralie,you called my father several years ago asking for information.He tried to get in touch with you,but he must have gotten the wrong phone number.I have pictures of aunt Emma and uncle Albert...

Re: My Cartland Ancestry Posted on: 05 Sep 2002, by  coriebe

Surnames > Cartland

...for information for a friend of mine, & thought while I was 'here', I'd do a quick check on the Cartland family. ~ What a great surprise! Would love to know all about our shared family history. Aunt Emma...

Ronald L Cartland Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by Michelle L Cartland

Surnames > Cartland

I have been looking for my dad for a long time now and don't know where he is. His name is in the subject line, and his DOB is 11/08/35. If anyone knows of him please write- or tell him to write! Than...

Re: Ronald L Cartland Posted on: 28 Apr 2002, by  Norman_Holmes

Surnames > Cartland

I'm also looking for Ronald Cartland to attend our 50th High School Class reunion. Although I don't know Ronnie's DOB the date of 11/08/35 is in the right frame. Did he attend NVCS in Newark Valley NY?

Re: Ronald L Cartland Posted on: 15 Jun 2004, by r

Surnames > Cartland

yes it is him

Re: Ronald L Cartland Posted on: 15 Jun 2004, by Norman Holmes

Surnames > Cartland

We didn't have any luck finding Ronnie for the reunion. When the class was together last year, the rumor was that he might be residing in a nursing home in the Triple Cities area of New York. We ha...

Paternal ancestry Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by Jacquie Cartland Poteete

Surnames > Cartland

My grandfather, John Cartland, was born in England in 1889, and came to the USA in 1905. He told us he had many siblings, but wasn't too helpful with names. My father is Jack Gozenton Cartland, and I know that Gozent...

Re: Paternal ancestry Posted on: 12 Nov 2004, by  despelph1

Surnames > Cartland

Hello, i am a Frenchman looking for the family tree of my wife,the mother of her grandma was Rose Cartland born in UK in 1890 and two generations before...... William CARTLANDxMary ann GOSENTON. Can You e-mai...

JOHN CARTLAND Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by Carol Covington

Surnames > Cartland

Hi, I am looking for information on any of these people: John CARTLAND b. abt. 1824 in Wexford County, Ireland He died in 1879 Smith Falls, Ontario, Canada Married: Johannah COOPER Children: Mary Ellen Cartland ma...

Conne From Missouri/ Cartland from Kentucky Posted on: 22 Nov 2002, by Corie

Surnames > Cartland

Elizabeth Conne from Missouri, my great grandmother, was married to my great grandpa, William Cartland who hailed from Kentucky. They eventually moved to Forbestown, Calif. before 1867. Have no other info but...

Re: yarwood Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by  LisaSmith783

Surnames > Yarwood

...Yarwood and Hannah ? Son: Thomas Yarwood -christened: 29 Sep 1770 Birmingham Married: Elizabeth Cartland 28th Aug 1793 Birm Daur: Rosanna Yarwood chr: 2...

Clutter, Ola Phillips Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  LauraPolandMa...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Greene

...died July 21, 1970. Surviving are four sons, Herbert Clutter of Wheeling, W. Va., Donald Clutter of Cartland, Ohio, Harlan Clutter of West Finley; four daughters, Mrs. Charles "Mildred" Hughes of We...

GODWIN Family of Garland & Bangor Posted on: 20 Apr 1999, by  JENGOD

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

...Henry M. m. Mary BROWN, Hiram F. m. Hannah JORDAN, Silas H. m. Abigail GRACE, Priscilla W. m. Asa S. CARTLAND, also possibly three other children named Benjamin F., Nancy E. and Frederick.

Conklins buried at Oak Hill Cemetery, Nyack, NY Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  edward_conkli...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Rockland

...Conklin, d. 1/29/1902, Mariette Conklin, d. 7/3/1902, Eugene Conklin, d. 2/11/1917. Also Minnie Blanche Cartland, d. 7/26/1918 and George Titus, d. 8/9/1919

Obituary of Lois Elizabeth Berge in AL Posted on: 21 Aug 2005, by  BridgetSlade2...

Surnames > Berge

...son, Paul F. Berge of Melfa, Va.; one daughter, Marilyn Grace Berge of Athens; and two grandchildren, Cartland Rogers Berge and James Albert Burrus III. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Oppor...

Lovey Glass Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by Ray Sweeney

Surnames > Glass

Looking for info about Lovey Glass who married Tobias Cartland in 1789 in Lee NH

Glass/Tobias Cartland Posted on: 26 Mar 2000, by  ARLEENE

Surnames > Glass

I'm searching Cartlands. I have a Tobias Cartland born 1776 died 1854. Father Joseph Cartland born 1721 died 1807. Don't know who Tobias married. You can e-mail me at GMAOF16@AOL.COM

obit - FADAVE, Florence Ann Donahue (1903-1980) Posted on: 24 Feb 2007, by  ableheis1974

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Francisco

...Married by Thomas W. Holahan, Catholic Priest Recorded on 11/14/1924 Witnesses: John J. Nolan, 704 Cartland Ave., San Francisco, CA and Yeralthene E. E. Donahue, 190 Ellsworth, San Francisco, CA Book 23...

obit - FADAVE, Florence Ann Donahue (1903-1980) Posted on: 24 Feb 2007, by  ableheis1974

Topics > Religions and Religious > Molokan

...Married by Thomas W. Holahan, Catholic Priest Recorded on 11/14/1924 Witnesses: John J. Nolan, 704 Cartland Ave., San Francisco, CA and Yeralthene E. E. Donahue, 190 Ellsworth, San Francisco, CA Book 23...

Re: Samuel B. FARMER Posted on: 21 Mar 2007, by  jgfarmer2

Surnames > Farmer

...btw. 1900-1910 in Troy (wife was Annie Helen Dudley d.1923 in KS buried in Troy) Their son was Dudley Cartland, 1867-1955 father of Louis Horton Farmer 1896-1989 (my grand father) and father of James Pendelto...

DR. Alonzo C Fales Posted on: 18 Apr 2008, by  valleymist

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Middlesex

I am looking for a picture of Dr.Alonzo Cartland Fales who practiced & specialized in eye ear & throat medicine in Malden Ma. Does anyone know who & where I could contact to see if there is anythi...

RE: Dr. Alonzo Cartland Fales Posted on: 18 Apr 2008, by  valleymist

Surnames > Fales

I am looking for a picture of Dr.Alonzo Cartland Fales who practiced & specialized in eye ear & throat medicine in Malden Ma. Does anyone know who & where I could contact to see if there is anythi...

Lee County, IL Posted on: 22 Jan 2008, by  Carol A. Kroe...

Surnames > Stainbrook

...husbands were: Dr. Ralph W. Laubie (of Cleveland, OH) Arthur P. Ayling (divorced - of Boston, MA) Charles Cartland (d. 1932 in Melrose, MA) Burr Watkins Leyson (d.1928 in Cascade Co., MT Cora was born in Paw ...

Rev. John Milton Eastland-1847-1922 Posted on: 21 Jan 2008, by  jwhitney3155

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Flathead

...Grundy county, Missouri near John and Penelope Eastland. John and Ella had 4 sons-John Robert,Joseph Cartland,Myron T., and Samuel E. Ella died about 1900 and John Milton remarried. Both are buried in Fairvi...

per page