Search the Boards

Search Results for "CAROLYNN" - 1,353 Messages

per page

snowden/ kirkland Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by carolynn

Surnames > Kirkland

do you know if any of your kirkland came to laurderdall co. ms. and snowden. then inter married such as rebcca snowden married to elija kirkland. thanks

ludie Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by carolynn

Surnames > Kirkland

...tine i have seen this name even close to my family.they are the son and dau. of charlis snowden thanks carolynn carolynn

Re: Cunrad humber and Cunnigunda Hertzler Wisconsin and abroad Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by  CES24

Surnames > Humber

...Byon. This just may be a conincidence but when you mentioned Byon I knew I had to write. Carolynn Stone

Julia Jales Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by Carolynn

Surnames > Jales

...5 children. Any information about her parents or siblings will be very much appreciated. Thank you, Carolynn

Re: KirklandSC>AL>MS 1795-1833 Posted on: 19 Sep 2001, by carolynn

Surnames > Kirkland

Can you give outher names of bro. iam looking for Elija Kirkland who married Rebcca Snowden in Ms. had dau. Rebcca . Rebcca was the dau. of Carlis Snowden. thanks Carolynn

Carey /Fekete Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  dmd236

Surnames > Carey

Hello,My name is Dawn and I'm looking for info on Carey's / Fekete's. I don't know if we are related, I came across your name Fekete.My greatgrammother Terezia (Fekete) Korcsnaros was called,little gr...

Carey /Fekete Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  dmd236

Surnames > Carey

Hello,My name is Dawn and I'm looking for info on Carey's / Fekete's. I don't know if we are related, I came across your name Fekete.My greatgrammother Terezia (Fekete) Korcsnaros was called,little gr...

Scovill to Scoville Posted on: 03 Nov 1999, by Gina Scoville Lacks

Surnames > Scoville

...my Grandfather is from. Bloomington, IN. His name is Eugene Kendall Scoville. He had 2 daughters name Carolynn Sue and Patrica Hall both are deceased. Also one son name Ronnie Scoville. Living in AL.

email Posted on: 23 Feb 2001, by gossett

Surnames > Morphew

crober53@bellsouth.net carolynn roberts 106 anderson st. west monroe la. 71292

Rosetta Morphew Posted on: 22 Feb 2001, by  AlbertandBobb...

Surnames > Morphew

Carolynn, Could you send me your e-mail and address to send you a copy of the photo I have of Rosetta & Robert Gossett and some paper work. I can send some on the computer if I had your e-mail address. ...

robert newton gossett Posted on: 22 Feb 2001, by gossett/ morphew

Surnames > Morphew

...have . and you can send me what you have . i have stuck on this side of the family for a long time. carolynn

Re: Western NY Taft's Posted on: 30 Jan 2002, by  Carolynn Eilt...

Surnames > Taft

...the same one we can compare notes. My email: geofinder@aol.com Look forward to hearing from you. Carolynn Eilts

Rosetta Morphew Gossett Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  AlbertandBobb...

Surnames > Morphew

Carolynn I don't know much about Rosetta except that she is the sister of John Riley and the other brother and sisters I do know that they were from Langley, Ark and belong to John and Amanda Morphew I beleiv...

Carolynn Mendenhall Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by Clara Meyers

Surnames > Mendenhall

I am looking for Carolynn Mendenhall. I have never met her, but she is my aunt. My father ( Louis Mendenhall) is 1 of her 17 brothers and sisters. She left home at a young age. She endured many heart aches at...

info abt.rose etta Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by morphew

Surnames > Morphew

...they may have gone back to ark but cant find them any where . please let me here from you soon thanks carolynn

gossett/ morphew Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by  tutu173

Surnames > Morphew

thank you for your info. need any thing i can get on the family . can you send a copy of the book you have . i have hit a brick wall on this family. carolynn

MORPHEW/GOSSETT Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by  tutu173

Surnames > Morphew

ROSE/ROSE ETTA MORPHEW ANY INFO ON HER SHE MARRIED ROBERT NEWTON GOSSETT IN ARK. MOVED TO LAMAR CO. TX. HAD 3/4 CHILDREN ONE BENING MY GGFATHER THANKS CAROLYNN

Re: Morphew Posted on: 11 Mar 2003, by  carolynnRober...

Surnames > Morphew

Hi girl how are you? Iam sending you new email . Please send any new info on family if you have any Carolynn

Samuel Doty Posted on: 29 May 2001, by Carolynn

Surnames > Doty

I would also like to exchange information. I would like to add your info. to my database. I am connected through Joseph Doty, son of Edward Doty the Pilgrim. Thanks for your time.

Re: vandalia IL alsbury Posted on: 02 Nov 2005, by  Carolynn Eilt...

Surnames > Alsbury

...have any birth dates except for Elizabeth Nov. 3, 1840. am willing to share what i have. Thanks, Carolynn Eilts

Re: DICKEY, Samuel b.1729 IRE Posted on: 29 Jan 2002, by  dr440

Surnames > Dickey

Carolynn I connect to you through my g-grandfather, Cornnelius Walborn Dickey who was a younger brother to your Margaret Dickey Armstrong. Be interesting to compare notes. Dottie darvc@aol.com

DICKEY, Samuel b.1729 IRE family - PA, KS, MO, NY, MI, CA Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by Carolynn

Surnames > Dickey

...grandparents.] If you think you connect to me, please contact me and I will be happy to share all I have. Carolynn neel50@prodigy.net

My direct line from Edward Doty, b. bef. 1599 Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by  Strickland55

Surnames > Doty

If anyone can connect, please let me know. Thanks for your time. Carolynn neel501@prodigy.net ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Edward DOTY m. Faith CLARKE (There is no proof of Edwards parentage as yet. Resea...

Webers in Illinois, Will County Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by  Carolynn Eilt...

Surnames > Weber

I am researching Webers from Will County Illinois. John Jacob Weber especially. Contact me if you have any infor. Thanks, Carolynn Eilts geofinder@aol.com

Death Record: Frank Caspar Delle (1838-1910) Posted on: 28 Jul 2003, by Carolynn Glidden

Surnames > Delle

Repository: Register of Deeds Office Sparta, Monroe County, Wisconsin Volume 5-----Pagae 308-----Book of Deaths DELLE, Frank Caspar Full Name: Frank Caspar Delle Date of Death: 30 Nov. 1910 Place: V...

gossett Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by  tutu173

Surnames > Gossett

looking for gabriel w. gossett lived yell co. ark. dont know all of his childre. do you have any info on this man? thanks carolynn

Re: AUTHUR LESLIE GOSSETT AND MAMIE GOSSETT Posted on: 09 Sep 2001, by CAROLYNN

Surnames > Gossett

EMAIL RETURNED NEED NEW ONE YOUR AUTHER IS BRO TO MY GRANDGRAND FATHER CAROLYNN

Gray married Hardcastle Posted on: 04 May 2000, by Carolynn Keizer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Massac

I am looking for information pertaining to John Henderson Gray and Mary A. Hardcastle. They were married in 1880. John was born 3 Dec 1849 in Kentucky. He died 12 Jun 1929. Mary was born 21 Mar 1854. ...

Re: Henry Barnett m. Elizabeth Maxwell Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by  Carolynn43

Surnames > Barnett

...ancestors and sibblings. Please contact me and I will send you what I have if you will do the same. Thanks, Carolynn

Re: Catherine (Katherine?) Hajduk, John Jamrozy Posted on: 27 Feb 2005, by John J. Rynkiewicz

Surnames > Hajduk

Carolynn, My Gradmother's maiden name was Hajduk and she married a John Rynkiewicz on 15 Nov 1909 in Nanticoke, PA. At that time she was only 17 as she was born in 1892 in Krain Austria and needed permission ...

WEIDINGER/ German Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by  Celticfan

Surnames > Weidinger

Carolynn, When I got some papers that were in German, I took them to my daughters high school and asked the German tescher to translate for me. They used it in class and helped both the students and me. You ...

Fredia WEIDINGER Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by  Celticfan

Surnames > Weidinger

Carolynn, Fredia does not ring a bell with me at the moment. There are quite a few WEIDINGER'S in St. Louis and in Missouri. I have contact with several. Let me do some checking and get back to you. Pat

Re: ERMINE HARVEY FAMILY Posted on: 24 Dec 2001, by Carolynn Leblanc

Surnames > Harvey

Are you sure that Daniel was her father? I have a ?Emaline Harvey b ca 1839 in Adair co, KY. Her father was Russell Harvey b 1807. Do you have confirmation for you info?

Grace V. Higginbotham (d. 1945); m. Ernest Fennell; GA > IL > MI Posted on: 05 May 2000, by crobb

Surnames > Higginbotham

...David,Bruce,Elain,Timmy,Alfred has 3 children Daniel,Debbie,Becky, Forrest has 4 children Forrest H.,Carolynn P. Brian E. and Paul J.I am Carolynn.Grandfather Ernest died in Battle Creek,Michigan at a veterans hospit...

Re: Weber's in Illinois re: Dairy Posted on: 03 Feb 2004, by  CarolynnEilts...

Surnames > Weber

...Germany and our were, we may have a connection. I promise I will get back with you as soon as I can. Carolynn

Allen in Kent Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Carolynn

Surnames > Allen

Dorth

Re: Weber's in Illinois re: Dairy Posted on: 03 Feb 2004, by  CarolynnEilts...

Surnames > Weber

...Switzerland? Can you send me any more info? I will look up what I have and get back with you. Thanks, Carolynn

Allen in Kent Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Carolynn

Surnames > Allen

...1867. He had brothers George and Amos or (Moss) I am wondering if there is a connection to your family. Carolynn

Re: Weber's in Illinois re: Dairy Posted on: 09 Jul 2002, by  CarolynnEilts...

Surnames > Weber

...to delete the collection I wrongfully purchased. Thank you for your interest, am willing to share. Carolynn

Re: Weber's in Illinois re: Dairy Posted on: 04 Jun 2002, by  CarolynnEilts...

Surnames > Weber

...like starting all over. Sorry I cannot help at this time, but I will keep you in mind. good luck. Carolynn

Perry Harvey b ca 1834 Adair co, KY Posted on: 24 Dec 2001, by Carolynn Leblanc

Surnames > Harvey

I have ancestors but no descendents. Willing to share.

Weber Dairy Joliet, Illinois Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by  Carolynn Eilt...

Surnames > Weber

I am looking for info on Jacob Weber from Joliet, Illinois. They owned a dairy and I would like all the info I can get. Carolynn Eilts Geofinder@aol.com Thx

Francis M. Harvey b ca 1836 Posted on: 24 Dec 2001, by Carolynn Leblanc

Surnames > Harvey

I have a Francis M. Harvey b ca 1836. in Adair co, KY. I have his ancestors but no descendents. Could this be your relative?

Rose Koranda born 11-10-1902 or 03?????? Posted on: 26 Oct 2003, by Carolynn D. Tocwish

Surnames > Koranda

DOes anyone know any info on Rose Koranda born 11-10-1902 or 03. Born in Illinois she married CLement Mcclory. In 1930 they lived at 2616 Whipple in Chicago...I need inof on her parents names, sibli...

Re: The Frobe Family from Pgh Pa Posted on: 26 Nov 2004, by  shannon_grey2...

Surnames > Frobe

...she was the youngest and Margaret died shortly after that. with Earl and his one daughter following Carolynn died two weeks ago in Pgh, of a heart attack. Do you know anything about Marcella Frobe, she was th...

Re: Death Certificate of Rose Koranda nee Kaska Posted on: 07 Dec 2003, by Carolynn D. Tocwish

Surnames > Koranda

I would like a copy of that death certificate please respectfully carolynn

Re: Looking for father Posted on: 12 Sep 2006, by Danielle

Surnames > Eder

Carolynn, It looks like ages since you posted this but I thought I'd try this. Is your father by any chance from Long Island, NY?

Looking for father Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Carolynn Eder

Surnames > Eder

My father is David Alfred Eder he was last known living in Colorado. I would like to make contact with him some-how.

Re: The Frobe Family from Pgh Pa Posted on: 19 Nov 2004, by  shannon_grey2...

Surnames > Frobe

...still lives in Pittsburgh, we have a living cousin Richard Bombich living in Pittsburgh, Earls daughter Carolynn died last week she was fifty nine. married name was Kuba I have two siblings a brother Joseph ...

Re: The Frobe Family from Pgh Pa Posted on: 19 Nov 2004, by  shannon_grey2...

Surnames > Frobe

...oved to Georgia in 1967 and brought my mom with us. I spoke to your dad the other night after I heard Carolynn passed away it had been about thirty years since I spoke to him, we kindof lost track I have info...

per page