Search the Boards

Search Results for "BYATT" - 206 Messages

per page

English in England Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by Louise English

Surnames > English

...Clifford English, b. 1899 His father, John Arthur, b. 1874 in Oxford, England, married Fanny Ethel Byatt. His father, Edwin English, m. 1863 in Oxford to Catherine Martha Harris. His father Edwin Eaton ...

Mottlee Posted on: 04 Feb 2006, by  nato_kyles

Surnames > Mottley

...Sydney married Rose Ible in Sydney Norah b. 1878 Middleseax married Charles Byatt in Sydney Father: Henry Mottlee b.1836/7 London Mother: Elizabeth Anna Griffin b. 1842/6 Gaywood No...

Gillard Family Posted on: 25 Sep 2003, by Carol Byatt

Surnames > Gillard

Is anyone out there looking for Simon Gillard from Jersey, Channel Islands, who married a Catherine Liilicrap circa 1810 as I may be able to help

Re: CLARINGBOLD of Walmer KENT Posted on: 29 Mar 2006, by  simpsonski

Surnames > Claringbold

Not much help unfortunately. I have an Elizabeth Jane (married to YOUNG in 1888) as the daughter of Michael, b 1801, Preston, Kent & Sarah Louisa ?? b abt 1811, Kingsdown Kent per 1851 & 1861 ...

Re: Lydia CLARINGBOLD, early 1800s Kent Posted on: 17 Jul 2006, by Ben Simpson

Surnames > Claringbold

Thanks for the correct info. Am overseas at present so do not have access to my files. Expect to be home early August and will contact you then

Re: William Claringbold of Kent Posted on: 17 Jul 2006, by Ben Simpson

Surnames > Claringbold

Am very interested in this. As I'm overseas at present I do not have access to my files. I have a foto of someone who I think is Edward CLARINGBOLD and a woman. It looks like a wedding pic. This was ...

message Posted on: 25 Sep 2003, by Carol Byatt

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Is anyone trying to find an Edward Lillicrap who married Catherine Sewell on 13th June 1793, I may be able to help

Francis Hanton born 1797 Norfolk, England Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by  TIhnacik5000

Surnames > Hanton

...Street, Marylebone, London, England *have Amy Jeffreys family back to her great-grandfather, Thomas Byatt, born 1720 Suffolk. Children of Francis Hanton and Amy Jeffreys: 1) Amy Hanton born 13 May 1822 ...

William Widdop born 1808 in Wakefield,Yorks Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by Maureen Kelly

Surnames > Widdop

...15 October 1808, son of Joseph and Catherine Widdop. He emigrated to NZ in 1855 with his wife Hannah Byatt and their three children Elizabeth Widdop, William Widdop and Joseph Widdop who were all very musi...

Re: Byatts in England, Australia and North America Posted on: 03 Jan 2007, by  grafhaus1982

Surnames > Byatt

Hello there...you've branched out into my "tree". Herbert and Annie were my great grandparents. I have some information on the family. How can I help you?

Re: Byatts in England, Australia and North America Posted on: 03 Jan 2007, by  grafhaus1982

Surnames > Byatt

Hello there....You've branched out into my "tree". Herbert and Annie Byatt were my great grandparents. I've documented a little about them and Herberts parents, as well as their children. How can...

Re: Help with UK BDMs please Posted on: 07 May 2007, by  Lynnedeelou

Surnames > Evenden

Michelle. Go to Corryong and Khancoban. The Sheathers, Scammells, Rixons are all there to this day. The Wheeler family and the Whiteheads are also related to the marvellous Lucy Evenden. Go and see Er...

Re: Victorian Pioneers Posted on: 18 Mar 2007, by  MConaghan77

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...Benjamin and Elizabeth UNKNOWN SCAMMELL William H and Margaret WHITEHEAD SCAMMELL Frederick J and Mary A C BYATT SCAMMELL Louisa Susannah SCAMMELL Francis and WHITEHEAD SCAMMELL Rebecca Lucy and George WHE...

My maternal grandfather's family origin Posted on: 16 Mar 2003, by Victoria Byatt

Surnames > Byatt

Has anybody out there heard of Rupert Byatt? He was given a life sentence for highway robbery and was sent to Sydney, Australia in 1840. Probably one of the few convicts who deserved their punishment!! I ...

Re: Byatts in England, Australia and North America Posted on: 27 May 2007, by  morris12marie

Surnames > Byatt

I would be very interested in your information By the way Albert is the son of Zachariah and Elizabeth Contact me through my site http://cranberry.tribalpages.com marie

Re: Byatts in England, Australia and North America Posted on: 27 May 2007, by  morris12marie

Surnames > Byatt

Albert was the son of Zachariah and Elizabeth

Re: My maternal grandfather's family origin Posted on: 27 May 2007, by  Lynnedeelou

Surnames > Byatt

Hi. Was your Rupert Byatt married to a Katherine Dunne and lived between Tumbarumba [NSW] and Corryong [Vic]? I would love more details about him.

Re: Normandin (Quebec, Canada) Posted on: 02 Apr 2007, by  thelamontster

Surnames > Normandin

...Children of Francois and Marie: Olivier married Arline BEAUDOIN Aug 10, 1857 Elmire married Edouard BYATT Jan 9, 1860 Narcisse married Emelie PERIGNY Jan 30, 1849 Ste. Genevieve de Batiscan: Francois NO...

Re: Victorian Pioneers Posted on: 18 Mar 2007, by  susana192

...Denomination: Parish: Fiche: Surname: SCAMMELL Given Names: Frederick John Event: M Spouse Surname/Father: BYATT Spouse Gvn Names/Mother: Mary Anne Catherine Age: Sex: Birth Place: MAITLAND Death Pla...

BOWIE: Malcolm McNaughton Bowie 28/1/2007 Posted on: 11 Feb 2007, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

Professor Malcolm Bowie Last Updated: 12:01am GMT 05/02/2007 The Telegraph.co.uk Professor Malcolm Bowie, the former Master of Christ's College, Cambridge, who died on January 28 aged 63, was an a...

HYDE PARK GARDEN MEWS CENSUS LOOK UP WILLIAM BYATT Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  MRSBIP

Surnames > Byatt

William Byatt was a Coachman and lived in Hyde Park Garden Mews. His first wife was Charlotte Mary and as far as I know he had 3 children William George b 18.07.1841 Ellen Rebecca b 18.09.1844 and Edward J...

Re: Byatts in Little Easton, Essex, 1700-1800's Posted on: 31 Aug 2007, by  grafhaus1982

Surnames > Byatt

I have found Zachariah and Elizabeth in 1841, 1861 census, Little Easton (Dunmow) Essex,with their children (including Albert). Therefore, I know their approximate birthdates/places. I have also foun...

ALCOCK and GOODWIN in Longton, Staffs. - 1888 diary references Posted on: 20 Nov 2007, by  alcockrj

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Staffordshire > General

...Stoke and Henshall 100 for Hanley and Burslem. 20 March 1888 - ... by train to Longton, called on Byatt re his mother's property sale. 25 April 1888 - To the Potteries with Bert (his wife Alberta). Had...

Goodwin/Longton references in 1888 diary Posted on: 20 Nov 2007, by  alcockrj

Surnames > Goodwin

...Stoke and Henshall 100 for Hanley and Burslem. 20 March 1888 - ... by train to Longton, called on Byatt re his mother's property sale. 25 April 1888 - To the Potteries with Bert (his wife Alberta). ...

Goodwin/Longton references in 1888 diary Posted on: 20 Nov 2007, by  alcockrj

Surnames > Goodwin

...Stoke and Henshall 100 for Hanley and Burslem. 20 March 1888 - ... by train to Longton, called on Byatt re his mother's property sale. 25 April 1888 - To the Potteries with Bert (his wife Alberta). ...

Re: Robert TARLTON in Ashbourne Posted on: 17 Aug 2007, by  janmartin53

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Derbyshire > General

...Death for HANNAH TARLTON Sept Q 1894 aged 37 District Ahborne 2nd Marriage ROBERT TARLTON and SARAH ANN BYATT Dec Q 1895 district Ashborne ---------------- census's 1861 he is with his parents William an...

RICHARDSON: Joanna Leah Richardson 2008 Posted on: 17 Mar 2008, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

Joanna Richardson Last Updated: 2:37am GMT 16/03/2008 The Telegraph.co.uk Joanna Richardson, who died on March 7 aged 82, was a translator and literary critic and a prolific biographer of major fi...

Re: DEE, BONFIELD & BYATT of Watford Posted on: 25 Apr 2008, by  NRobinson3031

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hertfordshire > General

Susannah and her siblings (none named Robert) were all born in Waterford,Bengeo, Herts. Their parents were John Joseph Bonfield and Sarah Norman. I've not found any related Bonfield's from Rushden. ...

Re: DEE, BONFIELD & BYATT of Watford Posted on: 25 Apr 2008, by  bonnytyler1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hertfordshire > General

Hi, I'm wondering if Susan Bonfield is my Great Great Grandfather's sister. Robert Bonfield born 1822 at Rushden came to Australia in 1856 Assisted immigrant, sailed to NSW on the Lloyds on 28th May...

Re: My maternal grandfather's family origin Posted on: 20 Jan 2008, by  Lynnedeelou

Surnames > Byatt

Rupert Byatt came to Australia on the 17 November 1840 as a convict. He was on the last convict ship to come to Australia. He was sentenced after being found guilty for being a highwayman. On August 1840 C...

Graves and deaths in Woolwich and Plumstead Posted on: 15 Oct 2003, by marie byatt

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > London

My ggrandmother, Emma Sarah Coxhead, had two husbands - Anthony Henry Bell and ? Rowlings. I have a receipt for the purchase of a grave for Anthony in Plumstead Cemetary that would put his death aro...

Re: David Newell 1849--19?? Posted on: 17 May 2008, by  jlester1581

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > London

Like Carol, I can't find them in 1901. Perhaps some of them emigrated earlier? Date of departure: 11 May 1895 Port of departure: Southampton Passenger Destination: New York, USA Ship: New York --...

Re: Byatts in England, Australia and North America Posted on: 08 Oct 2008, by  ljmorris79

Surnames > Byatt

Hello Karen I am daughter of Anne Morris, born 1939 who is the daughter of Marjorie Byatt. Anne was adopted to the Morris Family, My Grand Mother Marjorie Byatt then married Victor Randall Thompso...

Re: Rampton of Reading. Berkshire Posted on: 02 Aug 2008, by  krystal byatt

Surnames > Rampton

hi, i'm currently in the UK (oxford) and are looking for my grandmother Patrica ramptons (now byatt) brother and his family who live in berkshire! She grew up in Reading and moved to australia. The only ot...

Re: My maternal grandfather's family origin Posted on: 05 Sep 2008, by  GailLesleyB

Surnames > Byatt

My gttgrandfather was Rupert Byatt who was a highwayman from Staffordshire.His mother was Sarah born in1895 and his fatrher was William born in 1876. He had 3 sisters He married a Caterine Dunn in Sydney i...

Byatt website Posted on: 31 May 2008, by  morris12marie

Surnames > Byatt

I have found that I am needing to sort through the Byatt surname, build the respective families and hope by so doing to find my Edward Biart. To do this, I have set up a website. If you are interested ht...

Mildren amily tree Posted on: 11 Sep 2008, by  GailLesleyB

...elseyou would like to know get in contact with me Hope to hear from you soon Gai PS I am researching the Byatt family

John Henry & Jane Campbell, China St Everton Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  MRSBIP

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...in China St when my Grandmother Alice was born in 1885 and in Lind St Walton when she married Frank Byatt in 1907. They where not at either of these addresses during the 1891 census (which is indexed by S...

Re: David Newell 1851--1920 Posted on: 24 May 2008, by  SkipPowell1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Beaver

...George Newell (Sr) (21Feb1849 England - 30 Sep 1941 Richmond, CA) married 02Jun1873 in England Sarah Byatt (07May1850 England- 28 Aug1925 Richmond, CA). Per David he was a "Tent Preacher" in Eng...

Re: David Newell 1851--1920 Posted on: 24 May 2008, by  SkipPowell1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Beaver

...George Newell (Sr) (21Feb1849 England - 30 Sep 1941 Richmond, CA) married 02Jun1873 in England Sarah Byatt (07May1850 England- 28 Aug1925 Richmond, CA). Per David he was a "Tent Preacher" in Eng...

Re: David Newell 1851--19??? Posted on: 06 May 2008, by  ELLinSpain

Surnames > Newell

+ Births Jun 1876 Newell Alfred Byatt Registered in Chelmsford Volume 4a Page 240 Births Mar 1874 Newell David George Chelmsford 4a / 220 Births Sep 1878 Newell Florence Sarah ...

Re: Byatts in Canada Posted on: 28 Oct 2008, by  Anthony Byatt

Surnames > Byatt

Hi, here is what I know about the Canada Byatts: The father of John C. Byatt, from Bishopbriggs, was John Sydney Byatt, one of the sons of the marriage of JB and Lucy Alice Daly. Unfortunately, I don't know v...

Re: Admiral Cunningham To Christopher Cunningham Posted on: 20 Jan 2009, by  end138

Surnames > Cunningham

...Married Bertha Emily Chapman Died: 6 Aug 1968 Andrew Browne ( Admiral) Born: 7 Jan 1883 Married: Nona Byatt ( No Issue) Died: 12 Jun 1963 Alan Gordon ( General ) Born:1 May 1887 Married: ...

Re: Admiral Cunningham To Christopher Cunningham Posted on: 21 Jan 2009, by  end138

Surnames > Cunningham

...BRAMWELL John CUNNINGHAM b1881 Married Bertha CHAPMAN Andrew Browne CUNNINGHAM b1883 Married Nona BYATT No Issue Alan Gordon CUNNINGHAM b1887 Married Margery SNAGG No Issue Cecil CUNNINGHAM b1895 Unmar...

Re: harriett byatt family Posted on: 11 Mar 2009, by  john_lloyd75

Surnames > Byatt

Job Shuttle was the son of Joseph Shuttle and Mary (Carpenter).Job was born 28.07.1811 and Married Harriet (Byett)03.05.1835. They had a Daughter Elizabeth b 1835 and 4 Sons, James b 1839, Joseph b 18...

Re: Byatts in Canada Posted on: 30 Oct 2008, by  liesbeth24

Surnames > Byatt

I am also researching Byatts in Canada, a James Henry Byatt, born 1885 Chorlton, Manchester, England. I think he went to Saskatchewan in 1912 to work. In 1915 he signed up with Canadian Overseas Expedition...

Re: David Newell 1849--1941 Posted on: 18 Oct 2008, by  bromham44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lawrence

...multiple census; US and UK.Contact me at my private email. I have more info for you on David, wife Sarah Byatt and kids. mailto:bromham@sbcglobal.net Shannon

Re: James Bearman Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  colettebearma...

Surnames > Bearman

I found this online and it included several of my family members as well. Hope it helps. Fourth Generation up from Virgie Rosalind Rea (b. 9 Aug 1905 in Alturas, Modoc Co., California) 10. Henry B...

E. Byatt Posted on: 21 Aug 2009, by  msmorlan

Surnames > Byatt

I have a lovely old water color painting by E. Byatt I wondered if anyone could help me find the era the artist lived. Anything would be wonderful. I love the piece! Would be willing to take a photograp...

Thomas HENDERSON Posted on: 09 May 2001, by  Leigh Miller

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

...or Thomas and Agnes Henderson, by descendancy or marriage. Abbott, Bartlett, Bird, Bowles, Brooke, Byatt, Candotti, Carter, Cash, Coleman, Crick, Crockett, Cross, Curtis, Death, Dimsey, Downs, Dyer, Edwar...

per page