Search the Boards

Search Results for "BREES" - 848 Messages

per page

John Sutton d. Mercer Co., Ohio Posted on: 06 Apr 2004, by Keith Dull

Surnames > Sutton

...John Sutton. He was born in Westmoreland Co. PA, and died in Mercer Co. OH. in 1852. He married Sarah Brees, and had the following children: Zachariah, Mary Ann, Kesiah, Jesse, William, and Phebe. They...

bertha lowell minton and family Posted on: 14 May 2004, by  sammie4905

Surnames > Minton

looking for bertha lowell minton b-1864 d-1935 married to simeon neal brees on 11-2-1887 ks. parents name unknown or they children names . simeon parents names joseph & sarah (wilcut) bress . any info...

Re: ROBINSON/NEESE/DECAMP/CARVER Posted on: 23 May 2004, by  sammie4905

Surnames > Robinson

...robinson b-1855& had total of 12 children . names of them don't know yet.florence married to ralph brees in 1913 & had wroth brees . any information on this family i would appericate it and what i have...

david and lucy (shively) robinson & their children Posted on: 26 Sep 2004, by  sammie4905

Surnames > Robinson

...do know is florence may robinson born 10-22-1877 neb. marrid to james franklin norton and then ralph brees .in the newspaper when lucy died it said they had 6 sons& 6 daughters 1912 paper and her pare...

david and lucy (shively) robinson family Posted on: 06 Jan 2005, by  sammie4905

Surnames > Robinson

...7-28-1931 her marriage james franklin norton and had 7 children after div. in 1911 she married to ralph brees and had 1 child wroth brees. other names don't know at this time. any information on this family u c...

Richardson/Brees Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by  JacquiMcCurdy

Surnames > Richardson

I am looking for info on Irma Richardson was born 7 Jul 1897. Married Melvel Mendon Brees 1 Apr 1917 in Edina, MO. Thanks in advance

david slyvester robinson and lucy a. (shiverly) robinson and family Posted on: 09 Sep 2004, by sheila norton

Surnames > Robinson

...10-22-1877 neb. married james franklin norton and had 7 children from that marriage. and 2 marriage to ralph brees in 1913 and had wroth brees.any information on david & lucy other children and on florence ...

Richardson--MO Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by  JacquiMcCurdy

Surnames > Richardson

I have an Irma Richardson m. Melvel M. Brees in Edina, MO (knox cty). This is all I have and I am pulling my hair out trying to dig up some more I don't know if she could related to yours or not.

obit: Ronald Edward Emmert of Brazil, IN (1943-2005) Posted on: 25 Nov 2005, by  lynn1972_1

Surnames > Emmert

...retired from Putnamville Correctional Facility. He was born April 4, 1943, in Brazil to Leo and Edith Brees Emmert. After graduating from Brazil High School in 1962, he served his country in the Indiana A...

robinson family Posted on: 26 Apr 2004, by  sammie4905

Surnames > Robinson

...family cause that was my grandfather children) , 2 born & died young. florece married 2 time to a brees , name of spouse unknown , a wroth brees is related . they live in iowa , neb, ohio ,ill. ind. area's...

Richardson Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by  JacquiMcCurdy

Surnames > Richardson

I wonder if this is related to my Irma Richardson. She was born in Knox Co (right next door), Edina, MO. 7/8/1897. She married Melvel M. Brees on4/1/1917

missing robinson in iowa , ohio Posted on: 20 Apr 2004, by sheila norton

Surnames > Robinson

...unknown , william b-6-30-1901 married to julia b. wallace , carl b-1902 ,roy b-1909. she married 2nd, to a brees (don't know name) but wroth brees she is related to but not sure how ot they had children. would ...

Re: John/Jonathan/Samuel Doty of Somerset County, NJ Posted on: 12 Apr 2006, by Keith Dull

Surnames > Doty

...Cincinnati, Ohio on September 20, 1827. -Elizabeth, born in 1767, and married Timothy, son of Cornelius Brees. -William, born about 1769, married an unknown woman in Westmoreland County, Derry Township...

Charles Stockman Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by Geri Eveler

Surnames > Stockman

...the Stockmans on the intternet until I found this site yesterday. I live in San Antonio, Tx 78209, 66 Brees #122 My email is GeriEvel@gateway.net. I hope to hear from you again soon. This is what I have: ...

Elizabeth Doty b.1761 N.J. md. T.Brees Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by  RobertmcRae32...

Surnames > Doty

My Doty line starts and ends with Elizabeth Doty b.abt 1761 in N.J. or Pa. She married Timothy Brees. Several of my contacts feel that William Doty could be her father. Any information concerning the Doty'...

Isaac Romine Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by Becky Bowen

Surnames > Romine

Dear Shirley, I have just learned after 20 years of research that I'm probably connected to your Isaac Romine. Am eagerly waiting to hear from you. Kind regards, Becky Romine Bowen beckyleigh@aol....

James Romine b. 1828 in OH. Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  shirleycollee...

Surnames > Romine

...Romine b.Mar 5, 1812 Butler Co. OH, d. Feb. 15, 1893 Fulton Co., IL. Possibly Isaac. Isaac Romine Anna Brees William Christopher Romine b. Jan. 29, 1816 Butler Co., OH, d. Jan 21, 1891 Warren Co.,IL. Po...

Isaac Romine Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by Becky Bowen

Surnames > Romine

Seeking information about Isaac Romine, b. 1787 in Virginia, married 1807 to Mary Slusher and married 1814 in Butlter County, Ohio to Anna Brees. Many thanks.

Walter Farnan Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by Maureyn Brees

Surnames > Farnan

I realise you're interested in a particular Walter. Do you know his birthplace or where he lived? Because I chose several years ago to research the name generally at the same time as following my pers...

Name Walter Farnan Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by Maureyn Brees

Surnames > Farnan

Mary - I'm wondering if Walter was named after a previous Walter. Do you know? I have info on Walter Farnan Dublin 1770's.

Farnan family history Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by Maureyn Brees

Surnames > Farnan

Brian - Hello I think there is quite a history of Rochester Farnans available on the World Registry - I will go through my notes when I have more time. The familiy interested me because orginally it ...

Xmas Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by Maureyn Brees

Surnames > Farnan

To all Farnans, Blessings for the festive season and a happy and healthy new year - good luck in finding new family connections. Maureyn - Australia.

Isaac Romine Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by  shirleycollee...

Surnames > Romine

Do you have any records on an Isaac Romine who married Mary Slusher in VA, 1807. He married Anna Brees in OH, 1814.

greetings Posted on: 14 Oct 2000, by charles farnan

Surnames > Farnan

hello maureen brees(farnan)austrailia, ihavn't forgotten. i'm still searching. my grand father was named john and his wife was named rose hammer. but i don't think that was her maiden name, however he came...

THOMAS H JONES JOHNSON CO IOWA Posted on: 11 Oct 2002, by Roberta

Surnames > Jones

I am looking for any information on descendants of Thomas H Jones b abt 1805 in Wales; m Anne or Ann Brees/Breese in Wales children are Ann b abt 1836 Wales; Mary b 1837 Wales, m 1st Alexander Robinson 2nd...

ANN JONES/JOHN BREES/BREESE Posted on: 25 Mar 2003, by  Genebuff2

Surnames > Jones

...H Jones; Sarah m Edward Morris; Hannah m William Griffiths; susanna m Josiah Edwards and John m Mary Brees/Breese

Re: Arley Steinhour Posted on: 30 Jun 2003, by  KILLINGERK

Surnames > Steinhour

I am RebeccaLynn (Steinhour) Brees and I am the adopted daughter of Arley Rea Steinhour.Please e-mail me back here at any time.

Thorn in Chemung Co., NY Posted on: 26 Nov 1999, by Kari

Surnames > Thorn

...far, but will let you know. My ancestor was Lawrence Thorn; his daughter Sarah Jane married Solomon Brees Horseheads. Solomon's family was neighbors with John Ann Carpenter Thorn, and my great uncle wrote...

HARVEY Family, ND, Correction Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Bruce Cross

Surnames > Harvey

A correction to my previous posting about HARVEY family in North Dakota. There are 2 Harvey families with a William, Mary and Lily (Lillie) in ND, 1885. The correct gamily is as follows: William Henry...

HARVEY Family, New York to North Dakota Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by Bruce Cross

Surnames > Harvey

Looking for clues for the family of William Henry Harvey, b. abt. 1854, d. 1937 in Spokane, WA. Married Mary David. Daughter Lillie May b. 1872. Family appears in North Dakota census, 1870, 1880 and 1...

Re: Guinn Posted on: 26 Nov 2005, by Sylvia Davis

Surnames > Guinn

Sorry, I need to correct a first name that I mentioned in my previous message. My Thomas Guinn married a Phoebe Breece not a Jane Ann Breece. Thank you.

Guinn Posted on: 26 Nov 2005, by Sylvia Davis

Surnames > Guinn

Mr. Guinn, Have you got the first name of Thomas, in your research? My GG Grandfather was Thomas Guinn, born in Clinton Co. Kentucky? Ohio? ca 1836-1838 and served in the Civil War. His Father...

JANE PRICKETT OF NJ,OH Posted on: 06 Apr 2002, by  tanya breese

Surnames > Prickett

Looking for any info on Jane Prickett b 1806 NJ m Samuel Brees(e) 1828 Hamilton, Butler Co Ohio Her children are: Watson Clark Breese b 1831 Noah W Breese b 1839 ...

Joseph Brees(Breese) Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Crystal

Surnames > Breese

Sorry! My ggg grandfather Joseph Brees was born in 1799 in Penn to Timothy b. 1758 m. Elizabeth Doty b. 1767 in New Jersey. Hope to make a connection at a later date....Geri

Re: Burford Jeakins Posted on: 04 Sep 2002, by Donald B. Jeakins

Surnames > Jeakins

I was wondering, I see that you spell your first name Terri, and last name is Reynolds. By any chance are you Therry Gay Phillips? There could be a misspelling of the first name in the book I have....

leatha may jones and oscar brees family Posted on: 14 May 2004, by  sammie4905

Surnames > Jones

looking for leatha may jones family b- 1887 d-1962 married to oscar brees on 9-20-1905 parents of oscar is joseph & sarah ( wilcut) brees any information e-mail me on any of family members thanks sheila

Frank and Lena Weaver from Racine / Prussia Posted on: 26 Feb 2006, by  sandmal1

Surnames > Weaver

...twins were adopted by other families: Mary to Corbeilles and Susan (who became known as Ollie) by Van Brees. Bernard went into an orphanage but still kept in touch with George and Mary. Last date known for...

Gordon's of Texas?? Posted on: 27 Apr 2002, by  Widger

Surnames > Gordon

I'm trying to find some information on my paternal grandmother Carol Ann Gordon. I'm not sure if Gordon is really her maiden name or not. She ws born October 7,1936 in Fort Sheridan Illinois. Her moth...

jermina miller or myrtle miller family Posted on: 14 May 2004, by  sammie4905

Surnames > Miller

looking for jerima edith miller b-1869 who married to john j. bress b-11-1-1857 ia. on 2-24-1886 in marion co. ia. also looking for myrtle edith miller who married first to levi norton on 8-24-190...

Re: Montgomery's in Kansas Posted on: 02 May 2006, by donna pfitzner

Surnames > Montgomery

Sherry, I had Montgomerys who lived in Ottawa County, Logan Township, KS. They were on the 1880 census. Dr Charles Montgomery born in PA & served in the civil war. They were in MI, then LaGrang...

FOXALL Posted on: 24 Dec 1998, by  daryl_povey

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Glamorgan > General

...Glamorgan and Monmouth ca 1800 - 1860+. Some of the families associated with this name in the area were BREES, DAVIES, GRIFFITHS, JENKINS, MANSELL & RENFREY.

jebb envelope Posted on: 11 Dec 2005, by karen jebb

Surnames > Jebb

I have a Samuel Jebb born about 1790 who married a Mary Brees in 1827 at St Julian Shrewsbury.Would this be near where you rels are or any connection Karen

Thomas CLARK NJ 1830's Posted on: 05 Nov 2003, by  eltonfos

Surnames > Clark

...went to Somerset Co NJ 1829 where he went to school, apprenticed as carpenter and married Sarah Naomi BREES 25 Sep 1842 in Basking Ridge Presbyterian Church. Seems possible he was sent to NJ to live with ...

Hanson - Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK Posted on: 14 May 2001, by Robert van Haastert

Surnames > Hanson

...Holy Trinity Church, Whitehaven, Cumbria, England. Holy Trinity was one of three churches in St. Brees Parish (Church of England). Henry was an English Army Lieutenant who was transferred to Cape Town...

Re: Ira Luther Anderson LaDisa Ann Brees, Iowa Posted on: 18 Mar 2005, by  Sharon_Corcor...

Surnames > Anderson

Hello there, I believe I am looking for the same family you have posted from 2000. I hope you will still recieve this posting. I have been trying to track down the family of Jay Anderson who was marri...

Re: Ira Luther Anderson LaDisa Ann Brees, Iowa Posted on: 12 Jun 2002, by  TomBryan1946

Surnames > Anderson

Hello: My name is Tom Bryan and I am related to LaDisa Ann Brees through her Aunt Leodica And Brees Bryan who was married to David Bryan. I am interested in any information you may have on the Brees family and will...

Ira Luther Anderson LaDisa Ann Brees, Iowa Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > Anderson

...Poweshiek Co., Iowa to LaDisa Ann b. 25 May 1879 Iowa, dau of Ozias "Soley" Sabrina (Hersom) Brees. Siblings of Ira Luther were...Jay E., Ade E., Sylvina M., Earnest H., Guy Elmer, Elsie M., an...

Re: lucy osborne Posted on: 15 Oct 2001, by  churchig

Surnames > Osborne

...about 1821 in Delaware, Ohio and died May 30, 1859 in Jasper Co. Illinois. She married David Franklin Brees July 4, 1841 in Delaware Ohio. He was born about 1819 in New York. Children: Genette, Rhonda, C...

James Courtney Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  DonHouk1932

Surnames > Courtney

...have no proof that the James in my COURTNEY family is the father of your Elizabeth Isabelle (COURTNEY) BREES, but I'm responding since you asked if anyone has info & what I have certainly looks suspici...

Elizabeth Isabelle Courtney -b 1798 Pa. Posted on: 03 Jan 2001, by  RobertmcRae32...

Surnames > Courtney

...and ends with Elizabeth Isabelle Courtney b. 22 Jan 1797 at Westmorland, Pa. Elizabeth married Henry Brees and they settled in Iowa. I have found that Elizabeth's father's name is James Courtney of Pa. Not...

per page