Search the Boards

Search Results for "BREAUD" - 41 Messages

per page

Jean Marie Abadie and Nancy Manning Posted on: 31 Mar 2000, by  Morein

Surnames > Abadie

Diocese of Baton Rouge Catholic Records Volume 9, page 1 Adelaide (Jean Marie Abadie and Nancy Manning) bn. 17 Dec. 1858, bt. 2 June 1860. Spo. Numa Fontenaux and Emelie Dupuis (SJO-FS, 20) St. Josep...

Re: Relatives of Victorin Zeringue 10-25-69 Posted on: 19 Jul 2002, by Harry Breaud

Surnames > Zeringue

...St Philip's Cemetary. Elia was married to Cleomen Loup. My mother was Louise Loup. My dad was Harry Breaud, Sr.

Walter Allen Stevens/Louise Breaud Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  A Rambin

Surnames > Stevens

N. A. Stevens if you are still looking for this family, please contact me.

Re: Relatives of Victorin Zeringue 10-25-69 Posted on: 07 Mar 2007, by  ilovebananas1...

Surnames > Zeringue

hello my name is trina breaud galloway i think harry breaud was my uncle my grandfathers brother my gandfather is allen breaud sr. harry and allen father was octave breaud if this is correct please e-mail me at gallowaymt@ya...

Carleton-Dahlgren Wedding Posted on: 29 May 2007, by  klfontenot

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Oklahoma

(Published in the Lake Charles American Press for Sunday September 30, 1956, p. 31, Lake Charles, La.) Carleton-Dahlgren Vows Solemnized Miss Betty Ann Dahlgren became the bride of Dr. Milton Lee Ca...

Surnames > Dahlgren

(Published in the Lake Charles American Press for Sunday September 30, 1956, p. 31,Lake Charles, La.) Carleton-Dahlgren Vows Solemnized Miss Betty Ann Dahlgren became the bride of Dr. Milton Lee Car...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Calcasieu

(Published in the Lake Charles American Press for Sunday September 30, 1956, p. 31,Lake Charles, La.) Carleton-Dahlgren Vows Solemnized Miss Betty Ann Dahlgren became the bride of Dr. Milton Lee Car...

Surnames > Carleton

Gregory Scott Dean Posted on: 13 Oct 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Gregory Scott Dean 91300447port.jpg Gregory Scott Dean of Coppell, Texas died Sunday after being struck by a motorist. Greg was doing his favorite pastime, riding his bicycle. Greg's passion was ...

Louise Mele RN Posted on: 30 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...in Lakeway, Texas. Sue, as she was known all her life, was born on November 13, 1920 to Evelina Marie Breaud and Charles Joseph Tassin, Sr. and raised in Edgard, Louisiana. She was one of 14 children. She l...

Mrs. Elsie Wetta Schmidt LPN/LVN Posted on: 06 Jul 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Elsie Rose Wetta and Frank Wetta. Her siblings, all deceased are Frank Wetta, Jr., Walter Wetta, Mary Breaud, Claire Wagner and Helen Delahoussaye. She was honored by the Archdiocese of New Orleans for her ...

WEBRE Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by John S. Perilloux

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > John the Baptist

...Marrero, LA. Wife of the late Charles Antoine Webre. Daughter of the late Charles Joseph Tassin and Evelina Breaud Tassin. Step-daughter of Annette Millet Tassin. Mother of Frederic Webre, Emory Webre, Brot...

Re: Augustin Landry Posted on: 16 Aug 2009, by  paullleblanc

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Ascension

Hi I think the spelling is Braud not Breaud please check your source. They were exiled to Maryland. in 1763 they are in upper Marlboro. By 1767 in St Gabriel LA & in Ascension by the 1770s. Please m...

Augustin Landry Posted on: 16 Aug 2009, by  JamesLDabadie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Ascension

...2. i. MARIE CLAIRE2 LANDRY, b. Abt. 1747; d. 1795. ii. JOSEPH MARIE LANDRY, b. Abt. 1748; m. OLIVIA BREAUD, 1787, St Gabriel. iii. JOSEPH IGNACE LANDRY, b. Abt. 1752; m. SCHOLASTIQUE BREAUD, 1776, St Gabri...

Re: Joseph Eugene Edward Braud and Poleska Richard Posted on: 20 Dec 2011, by  Mimi_deVille

Surnames > Braud

I can't believe I missed this post. CJALLEN417 - I would love to see those photos of my great grandparents and their siblings! Please get in touch @ missdeville@comcast.net. Thanks and Merry Christma...

Re: Simon Family, Reserve, LA Posted on: 11 Oct 2012, by  robertr123

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > John the Baptist

Pierre Sylvester BREAUD, (s/o Pierre Marcel BREAUD & Marie Azelie BERTEAU) b. 31 Dec 1825 in St.James Pr., LA, bpt. 24 Jan 1826 in St.James Catholic Church-St.James,LA (SJA 3/430), d. Jan 1912 in Lutcher, St....

Free to a good Home VII & VIII Posted on: 19 Feb 2013, by  paullleblanc

Topics > RootsWeb > Administrative > Boards Administrators

...Bonneau Bouffard Boulé Boulanger & list Bourassa Bourbonnais Bourdeaux Bourget Breaud Bremner & list Briere Brisson & list Buisson Mailing List ALLAIRE AMIDON A...

SUNN Barbara BREAUD 1928 1999 Posted on: 19 Aug 2013, by  t42FlowerM_De...

Surnames > Sunn

SUNN Barbara BREAUD 1928 1999 DavidStrickland photographed this tombstone in the Flower Mound Cemetery, Flower Mound, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your recor...

BREAUD Alfred A Posted on: 15 Aug 2013, by  t42FlowerM_De...

Surnames > Breaud

BREAUD Alfred A I photographed this tombstone in the Flower Mound Cemetery, Flower Mound, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your records. If you know more about...

BREAUD Barbara SUNN 1928 1999 Posted on: 15 Aug 2013, by  t42FlowerM_De...

Surnames > Breaud

BREAUD Barbara SUNN 1928 1999 I photographed this tombstone in the Flower Mound Cemetery, Flower Mound, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your records. If you k...

Norbert Breaud Posted on: 14 Mar 1999, by Helen Johnson

...buried. Ascenion Parish Burial Records indicate the following burials in Donaldsonville, La Norbert Breaud, age 62 d. 17th Feb 1892 Malvina (LeBlanc) Breaux, age 58 d. 14 Mar 1895 Euphrosine Duplessis, age ...

LAURENT Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by John S. Perilloux

...2001. Husband of Vervette Marie Lorie Montz Laurent. Father of Kevin and Duane Laurent. Son of Elvira Breaud and the late Robley Laurent, Sr. Brother of Robley Jr. of Norco, Lewis of Beaumont, TX and Kermit...

Re: Norbert Breaud Posted on: 12 Sep 2002, by  sawabeth

Unfortunatly, I do not believe that our family trees are directly connected. I have yet to find the link to La. Duplessis'

Ascension Parish Burial Records - Braud Posted on: 03 Apr 2003, by Helen Johnson

On the 18th of February 1892 the remains of Norbert Breaud aged 62 years who died yesterday. Ascension Church, Donaldsonville, Louisiana Burials, 1867 - 1906. Page 241 On the 5th of July, I burie the rema...

LOUISE BECNEL BABIN Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  Darschnatz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > James

...of Pearl Keller, Sidney Becnel, Grace Keller, Harry Becnel, Rita Weber, John (Lut) Becnel, Mary Ann Breaud, Alvin Becnel and the late J. Roy Becnel and Richard (Dickie) Becnel. Sister-in-law of Lorraine B. ...

Obit: Antonia Bailey Alexander Posted on: 29 Sep 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Alexander, Sr. Sister of Aldonia Bailey Baptiste. Niece of Alodia Pierce. Sister-in-law of Julia Alexander Breaud. Mother-in-law of Gloria Jean Quick-Alexander, Samuel Smith and Ralph Pierre, Sr. Also survi...

Re: Joseph Braud - Ascension/St. James Posted on: 16 Sep 2004, by  BIGJIM123

...ACADIE,CANADA SPOUSE-CLAIRE TRAHAN-MARRIED-ST CHARLES,MINES,ACADIE,CANADA FATHER-ANTOINE BREAUX OR BRAULT,BRO,BREAUD SPOUSE-MARGUERITE BABIN-DISIZUIT,NS FATHER-VINCENT BREAU-MAY 28,1629-LA CHAUSEE,LOUDEN,VI...

Obit: Cedric G. Thompson - An African American Obituary Posted on: 04 Nov 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...nieces, nephews and loving friends. He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Lawrence and Adele P. Breaud; and one brother, Gregg Brumfield. He was Baptist.

James Alvin Becnel Posted on: 24 Sep 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Malvina Bossier Becnel. Brother of Sidney, Harry and John Becnel, Rita Weber, Grace Keller, MaryAnn Breaud and the late Roy, Dickie, Louise and Pearl Becnel. Grandfather of Mally Hartenstein, Shane and Chan...

Obit: Phil Raught Posted on: 11 Jun 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Phil Raught Phil Raught, 83, of Lubbock TX died there Thursday, May 18, 2006 at his residence. Celebration of Life services will be 1 p.m. Tuesday, M a y 2 3 a t Resthaven's Abbey Chapel. Burial i...

Alba Williamson "Ree" Alario Posted on: 12 Apr 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...B. and Kevin G. Alario. Grandmother of Allison, William and Laila Alario. Daughter of the late Alba Breaud and George Williamson. Sister and Sister-in-law to Emily W. Smith and husband Al; Myrtis W. Fabre a...

Mrs. Claire Wetta Wagner Posted on: 14 Apr 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Darlene Aucoin Wagner. Sister of Elsie Schmidt, Helen Delahoussaye, the late Francis J. Wetta, Mary Breaud and Walter B. Wetta. 8 grandchildren and 8 great-grandchildren survive her. Services will be held ...

Mrs. Claire Wetta Wagner Posted on: 12 Apr 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Darlene Aucoin Wagner. Sister of Elsie Schmidt, Helen Delahoussaye, the late Francis J. Wetta, Mary Breaud and Walter B. Wetta. 8 grandchildren and 8 great-grandchildren survive her. Services will be held ...

per page