Search the Boards

Search Results for "BRANIMIRA" - 6 Messages

per page

Information about Sv. Rok, Lovinac and area Posted on: 27 Jan 2007, by  tomatcie

Localities > Eastern Europe > Croatia > General

...monastery, they perhaps will check the books for you (include a donation). The address would be: Samostan K. Branimira 1 HR-23440 Gracac, Croatia I've forgotten the name of the monastery. I'm sure "samo...

Re: Information about Sv. Rok, Lovinac and area Posted on: 27 Jan 2007, by  RStrinic

Full address is (Franjevacki samostan = Franciscan Monastery): FRANJEVACKI SAMOSTAN, K. Branimira 1, HR-23440 Gracac, Croatia

Re: Orahovica Orthodox Church records Posted on: 17 Sep 2011, by  yugaya

...namjesništvo, parohija Orahovica. Orahovica parish contact through eparchy: Slavonska eparhija Kneza Branimira 2, p.p. 20, 34550 Pakrac, Hrvatska Tel/faks +385 34 411 638 e-mail: slavonskaeparhija@yahoo...

Re: Amidzich Posted on: 04 Jun 2012, by  yugaya

Localities > Eastern Europe > Yugoslavia > Serbia

-SVETOZAR AMIDŽIĆ from BUDANICA, CABUNA was a cadet of the Serbian Trade Association "Privrednik" ("The Merchant") in the year 1900. His name is in the Privrednik database , and...

Re: GRACAC Church Books Posted on: 30 Jul 2014, by  tomatcie

...new (copied) records are in the monastery. The address of the monastery is: Franjevački samostan, K. Branimira 1, 23440 Gračac, Croatia Attached is a photo I took of some of the church books I looked at. I wa...

Re: Minarik Posted on: 09 Dec 2002, by  Robert Jerin

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Austria-Hungary

...702 GMAZEL MIJO Zagreb, Matije Divkovica 35 (+385) 1 3791 975 GMAZEL STJEPAN Velika Gorica, Kneza Branimira 1 (+385) 1 6216 168 GMAZEL VLASTA Zagreb, Frana Lhotke 17 (+385) ...

per page