Search the Boards

Search Results for "BOSCHEE" - 315 Messages

per page

Allerding(s)-Boschee Family Posted on: 26 Apr 2003, by  RandyBoschee

Surnames > Allerding

...concerning the family of Katharina Allerding(s) (born 16 May 1872 in Kassel, South Russia) married to August Boschee. Katharina and August had the following children: Emma, Adeline, Herman, Bertha, and Gust...

Melody Meyers married to Dennis Boschee Posted on: 03 May 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Meyers

Looking for information regarding the family of Dennis Eugene Boschee (b. 1940 in Cooperstown, ND) married to Melody Meyers, daughter of Charles Meyers and Helen Pinkerton. Dennis and Melody have a son, Just...

Heilman Francis married to Sandra Boschee Posted on: 14 May 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Francis

Looking for information concerning the family of Heilman Francis married to Sandra Boschee (they were married Nov 1971). Any help you may be able to provide will be much appreciated! Please contact me at Ran...

Re: Gunsch Family History Posted on: 03 May 2005, by  hitchheick

Surnames > Gunsch

I also have some Bosche's in my family tree, and a Elsabeth Boschee married to Peter Becker born Dec 8, 1857 in Kassel.

Gunsch Family History Posted on: 26 Feb 2003, by  fedoraboy24

Surnames > Gunsch

...who was born about 1806. Any information at all would be much appreciated. Please email me at Randy@Boschee.org. Thank you.

Re: Gunsch tree Posted on: 26 Feb 2003, by  fedoraboy24

Surnames > Gunsch

...who was born about 1806. Any information at all would be much appreciated. Please email me at Randy@Boschee.org. Thank you.

Schilling Family from South Russia (German-Russian) Posted on: 20 May 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Schilling

...Nov 1877. Any help you may be able to provide will be much appreciated! Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org or write to me at P.O. Box 60310, Santa Barbara, CA 93160. Thank you! Feel free to visit the ...

Wilhelm Schilling (b. 1841) married to Carolina Boschee Posted on: 20 May 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Schilling

...information concerning the family and descendants of Wilhelm Schilling (b. 5 Mar 1841) married to Carolina Boschee on 12 Feb 1878 in Kassel, South Russia. Carolina was born 25 Jun 1846 in Kassel, South Russ...

Susanna Weber (b. about 1810) married to Johann Boschee Posted on: 27 Apr 2003, by Randy Boschee

Surnames > Weber

...concerning the family of Susanna Weber (born about 1810, from Kassel, South Russia) married to Johann Boschee. Susanna and Johann had the following children: Catharina, Jacob, Christian, and Rosina. Any inf...

LAUTH Family from Kassel, South Russia Posted on: 10 Feb 2004, by Randy

Surnames > Lauth

...6. Barbara Any help you may be able to provide will be much appreciated. Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org or write to me at P.O. Box 60310, Santa Barbara, CA 93160. Thank you!

Baltasar Lauth (1807-1841) of Kassel, South Russia, married to Catharina Bosche(e) Posted on: 28 May 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Lauth

...8) Barbara Interested in corresponding with others researching same lines. Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org or write to me at P.O. Box 60310, Santa Barbara, CA 93160. Thank you!

Hochhalter Posted on: 16 Apr 2003, by Randy Boschee

Surnames > Mehlhoff

...Heinrich lived in Wishek, ND. Do these Hochhalters sound familiar to you? Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. -Randy

Re: Harley Anderson Posted on: 23 May 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Anderson

Linda, sorry, the only info I have on this Anderson family is Harley's name and death date. I know this is not much to work with. Thanks. -Randy

Re: Harley Anderson married to Janice Boschee Posted on: 23 May 2003, by  Linda_Flickin...

Surnames > Anderson

Randy where was this Anderson family from?Do you know the parents info?Linda

Harley Anderson married to Janice Boschee Posted on: 21 May 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Anderson

Looking for information concerning the family of Harley Anderson married to Janice Boschee. The only info I have about this family is that Harley died in Mar 1997. Any help you may be able to provide will b...

LAUX Family from Kassel, South Russia Posted on: 10 Feb 2004, by Randy

Surnames > Laux

...6. Barbara Any help you may be able to provide will be much appreciated. Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org or write to me at P.O. Box 60310, Santa Barbara, CA 93160. Thank you!

Baltasar Laux (1807-1841) of Kassel, South Russia, married to Catharina Bosche(e) Posted on: 28 May 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Laux

...8) Barbara Interested in corresponding with others researching same lines. Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org or write to me at P.O. Box 60310, Santa Barbara, CA 93160. Thank you!

Surnames Related to Our Dugan Clan Posted on: 02 May 2003, by Randy Boschee

Surnames > Dugan

...Dugan family? Any help you may be able to provide will be much appreciated! Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org or write to me at P.O. Box 60310, Santa Barbara, CA 93160. Thank you. Following is a part...

Surnames Related to our Dugan Clan Posted on: 05 Jan 2004, by Randy Boschee

Surnames > Dugan

...Dugan family? Any help you may be able to provide will be much appreciated! Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org or write to me at P.O. Box 60310, Santa Barbara, CA 93160. Thank you. Following is a partia...

Surnames Related to Our Dugan Family Posted on: 02 May 2003, by Randy Boschee

Surnames > Dugan

...Dugan family? Any help you may be able to provide will be much appreciated! Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org or write to me at P.O. Box 60310, Santa Barbara, CA 93160. Thank you. Following is a part...

Cormick Dugan married to Catherine McNab Posted on: 29 Apr 2003, by  RandyBoschee

Surnames > Dugan

...moved to Austin, MN. If you have any information about these Dugan families, please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org or write to me at: Randy Boschee, P.O. Box 60310, Santa Barbara, CA 93160 USA. Thank you in advanc...

Re: Ella Boschee (1900-1952) of Copperstown, ND; wife of John Boschee Posted on: 11 Nov 2006, by Randy

Surnames > Boschee

Dave, thank you very much for sharing this information! Best wishes, Randy

Surnames Related to Our Dugan Family Posted on: 02 May 2003, by Randy Boschee

Surnames > Duggan

Boschee Family History Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by Boschee

Surnames > Marzolf

Are you researching Boschee family members? Contact the Boschee Family Historical Association. We've been researching and collecting information about the Boschees for over 10 years. If you are looking for geneal...

Surnames > Marzolf

Are you researching Boschee family members? Contact the Boschee Family Historical Association. We've been researching and collecting information about the Boschees for over 10 years. If you are looking for geneal...

Surnames > Marzolf

Surnames > Marzolf

Surnames > Marzolf

BOSCHE / BOUSCHE / BOSCHEE families Posted on: 22 Mar 1999, by Randal Boschee

Localities > Western Europe > France > Alsace

I am searching for information about my Bosche (possibly spelled "Bousche" or "Boschee") family. My ancestors traveled from Germany or the Alsace-Lorraine area (possibly Baden-Baden or ne...

Emma's father was Adam Kayser, Fred was a br. Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by  BVanMeter9867

Surnames > Kayser

...sisters: Magdalena Koenig Carolina Leaver Catherina Gentner Mary Thompson Emilia Hettman Tillie Boschee Adam's Bro's: Fred Kayser Jacob Kayser Louis Kayser Henry Kayser John Kayser Emil Kayser Ada...

Gottlieb Voegele (1810-1871) married to Christina Bosche(e); son of Abraham Posted on: 28 May 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Voegele

...born 1856 Interested in corresponding with others researching same lines. Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org or write to me at P.O. Box 60310, Santa Barbara, CA 93160. Thank you!

Wilma Fischer married to Willmar Boschee Posted on: 20 May 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Fischer

Looking for information concerning the family of Willmar Boschee married to Wilma Fischer. Willmar and Wilma had a son, Rodney Boschee, born in 1955 in Eureka, SD. Any help you may be able to provide will be muc...

James Edward Fisher Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by  MFisher3067

Surnames > Fisher

...services are being held this afternoon (Thursday) at 2 o'clock at the Bollman Funeral chapel with Rev. Al Boschee officiating. Mrs. A.L. Kintner will be organist and Kenneth E. Johnson will sing, "The O...

Barbara Hochhalter Posted on: 28 Feb 2004, by Randy

Surnames > Hochhalter

...1959. I would like to compare notes with you on the Hochhalter family. Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org. I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Randy

Barbara Hochhalter (1876-1959) married to Heinrich Deyle/Deile Posted on: 14 Jun 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Hochhalter

...born 1906. Any help you may be able to provide will be much appreciated! Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org or write to me at P.O. Box 60310, Santa Barbara, CA 93160. Thank you!

Re: Hochhalter database Posted on: 13 Jun 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Hochhalter

...Hochhalter (b. 1805). Do you have this family of Hochhalters in your database? Please email me at Randy@Boschee.org. I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes. -Randy

Margaretha Jundt (b. 1834) married to Emanuel Deyle/Deile Posted on: 14 Jun 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Jundt

...born 1876. Any help you may be able to provide will be much appreciated! Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org or write to me at P.O. Box 60310, Santa Barbara, CA 93160. Thank you!

Johann “John” Bickel married to Christina Bosche(e) Posted on: 26 Apr 2003, by Randy Boschee

Surnames > Bickel

...concerning this family or Johann’s ancestors would be much appreciated. Please contact me at Randy@Boschee.org. Thank you.

Re: Johann “John” Bickel married to Christina Bosche(e) Posted on: 08 Jan 2004, by  ricky5225_1

Surnames > Bickel

I'm the daughter of Arthur Bickel, son of John and Christina Bickel. I will be sending you some e-mail with information to help.

Johann Wiest married to Dorothea Boschee Family Posted on: 27 Apr 2003, by  RandyBoschee

Surnames > Wiest

...28 Jan 1865 in Rohrbach, South Russia; died 4 Feb 1899 in Ostrem, North Dakota) married to Dorothea Boschee (born 12 Feb 1871 in Kassel, South Russia; died 16 Aug 1944 in Wishek, North Dakota). Johann and D...

Frieda Hoffman married to Adolph Boschee Posted on: 03 May 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Hoffman

Looking for information concerning the family of Adolph Boschee (b. 25 Oct 1898 in Russia; died 30 Nov 1981 in Fargo?, ND) married to Frieda Hoffman, daughter of Carl Hoffman and Elisabeth Ochsner in Jamesto...

Frieda Hoffman (b. 1908) married to Adolph Boschee in Jamestown, ND. Posted on: 22 May 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Hoffman

Looking for information concerning the family of Adolph Boschee married to Frieda Hoffman. Adolph was born Oct 1898 in Russia and died in 1981 in Fargo(?), ND. He was buried in Medina(?), ND. Adolph married...

HOFFMANS in North Dakota Posted on: 22 May 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Hoffman

Looking for information concerning the family of Adolph Boschee married to Frieda Hoffman. Adolph was born Oct 1898 in Russia and died in 1981 in Fargo(?), ND. He was buried in Medina(?), ND. Adolph married...

GEORGE HERR Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  GWilliams1003

Surnames > Herr

looking for info on George Herr from Wishek N.D. (born abt 1871 in Russia) and married Christina Boschee (born 11/17/1876) had son Emanuel (born abt 1892 in Wishek N.D.) who married Marrie Dockter (born 8/4/...

BAUER Ida Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  ambullard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...causes. She was 84. She was born Feb. 8, 1916, in McIntosh County, N.D., to John and Christina Thurn Boschee. She married Herman Bauer in Zeeland, N.D., on Nov. 7, 1934. He died in 1979. She lived in Wishek,...

Annie Mary Klaiber (1870-1942), of Medincine Hat; married to Henry Boschee Posted on: 28 Jun 2003, by Randy

Surnames > Klaiber

Looking for information about the family and descendants of Henry Boschee married to Annie Mary Klaiber. Henry and Annie were married in March 1932. Annie was born 2 Nov 1870 in Bessarabia and died 12 Nov ...

Re: Boschee and Related Surnames Posted on: 26 Feb 2007, by  migobo1962

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

Hello Randy, I come from the Black-Forest in Germany and I`m searching all descedant`s from Thomas Bohnet, born 1601 Obermusbach - died 1679 there! CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOUR ANECTORS! wITH FRIENDLY R...

Re: Boschee and Related Families Posted on: 30 Jan 2007, by  dandeyle

Surnames > Boschee

I have alot of info on the Deyle family.

Daniel KLATT (1882- ?) Romania to North Dakota, USA Posted on: 06 Oct 2007, by  TLHoper

Surnames > Klatt

...unknown) 6 -- Fredrick/Fredrich (son) b. abt 1917 in McLean County, ND, USA (married Ruth Lydia BOSCHEE)(any other info unknown) 7 -- Simon (son) b. abt 1919 in McLean County, ND, USA (twin to Joh...

Re: Bremerton West HIgh Class of 1974 Obits needed Please Posted on: 11 Oct 2007, by  truth2241

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Kitsap

Bruce Boschee, died 9 June 1994 Janice Hallquist, died 28 Dec 1979 Jim Lemay, died 17 July 1995 Dean Loften, no death dates in Washington State death index. Jerry Tennison, died 6 Julu 1974. Give me a c...

per page