Search the Boards

Search Results for "BONIFACIA" - 190 Messages

per page

Re: LUCERO'S Posted on: 17 May 2006, by  wlucero2000

Surnames > Lucero

...my family. Im trying to find information for tree purposes. My great, great grandmothers name was bonifacia cordova/muniz

Sixto Jauregui Posted on: 24 Jan 2003, by  Mariella46

Surnames > Jauregui

...as maid of honor. The bride and groom are holding a big ribbon with their names. Sixto Jauregui and Bonifacia T. Sanchez. Not sure when or where this was taken, but probably somewhere between 1890-1910. Nothin...

REPLY TO CARLOS Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by MARIA JAUREGUI

Surnames > Jauregui

Hi Carlos, My grandfather name was Victoriano Jauregui, his wife name was Bonifacia Castillo. My grandfather was fron Jalostotitlan Jaliso. Does any of this sound like somthing you might of here of. Maria

Re: Looking for any info on Emiliano Zapata's family members Posted on: 26 Feb 2003, by Rachael

Surnames > Zapata

Hello! I spoke to my great aunts and they said that my great grandmother Bonifacia (nick name Willie) Zapata Morua has four half brothers and only knew of one name Adlasido Zapata, not sure if I am spelling f...

Looking for any info on Emiliano Zapata's family members Posted on: 01 May 2001, by Rachael

Surnames > Zapata

I am looking for info on Emiliano Zapata. My great grandmother name is Bonifacia Zapata, her father was Franscisco Zapata, mother was Antonia Solas. My great grandmother said she was first cousin to Emiliano Z...

Great-grandparents Reyes Posted on: 19 Jan 2005, by  MiriamRodrigu...

Surnames > Reyes

...great-grandparents, my grandfather name was Francisco Reyes, his parents were Ramon Reyes and his mother was either Bonifacia Arce or Maria Arce. According to his death certificate it lists her as Bonifacia but on my m...

Re: The name Lujan from Mora, NM Posted on: 18 Sep 2005, by Mario Lujan

Surnames > Lujan

...baptism 3/1856. Then they were vecinos de plasa de San Antonio. P9. Padrinos for Sanches-Lujan (Ma Bonifacia L. was the mother, their neice) baptism 8/1856. Vec. del Rincon. Also p85, padrinos de Ledoux, 12...

looking for family information Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by Josephine Carrillo

Surnames > Carrillo

...Carrillo who died before Martha. Felicitia Soto's brothers and sisters were: Juana b. 1913 d.1992 Bonifacia b. ...

William Brady Posted on: 20 Jun 2003, by  kmoore505

Surnames > Brady

I am one of many great great grandaughters of William and Bonifacia Brady. I have been looking for ancestors in Ireland. I was named after William's Mother and his daughter Catherine who was my grandfather's...

Looking for my father or siblings Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Bonifacia Cruz Rodriguez

Surnames > Rodriguez

I am looking for my father his name is Salvador Rodriguez.His birth year 1937 he would be 62 years old.He was born Mexico and would come work in California in the 70's he mothers maiden was Bravo.Plea...

Looking for info on my fathers or family Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Bonifacia Cruz Rodriguez

Surnames > Rodriguez

I am looking for my father his name is Salvador Rodriguez.His birth year 1937 he would be 62 years old.He was born Mexico and would come work in California in the 70's he mothers maiden was Bravo.Plea...

Rivera Santiago - Orocovis, PR Posted on: 30 Jun 2000, by JRN

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...Allentown, died Wednesday, June 28, in ManorCare Health Services I, Bethlehem. He was the husband of Bonifacia Ortiz for more than 68 years. He was a self-employed carpenter for 55 years before retiring. Bor...

Re: Mundo from Carolina, Puerto Rico Posted on: 18 Apr 2004, by  sweetpea116

Surnames > Mundo

...ref to the Mundo line is very interesting. It turns out that my gg-grandparents are Angel Mundo and Bonifacia Pastrana. My g-grandmother is Maria Mundo, some of her brothers Furtunato, Sergio, Don Ramon. I ...

Re: Alejandrina Maldonado in Puerto Rico Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by Irma Duffy

Surnames > Maldonado

Hi your grandmother Alejandrina was my gggrandfather's sister. Her father's name was Remigio and her mother's name was Bonifacia.

Re: THE FERRER STORY Posted on: 22 Aug 2003, by  generobles37

Surnames > Ferrer

...March 2000 on the ancestor.com message board. My great-great grandfather was Vicente FERRER (married Bonifacia VALENCIA). Vicente was reportedly born in Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico, in 1804. One of their daugh...

Re: I have a 1000 year Armendariz tree Posted on: 19 Dec 2006, by  trevino440

Surnames > Armendariz

My great-grandmother was Bonifacia Armendaris she was from Chihuahuahua Mexico. She had a daughter by the name of Librada. Not sure if she wed with father or had a romantic affair. She did remarry in 1911 in...

gerena lineage Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by bernardo ramos

Surnames > Gerena

...am stuck.My grandparents are from P.R. Utauado en Angeles there names were Ramon(monchin)Gerena and Bonifacia(boni)Galarza Depablo DeGerena. I f anyone can help with some more info. it would be a blessing than...

Re: gerena lineage Posted on: 21 Nov 2002, by laura gerena

Surnames > Gerena

...father and his mother and they both recognized your grandparents names Ramon(Monchin)Gerena and his wife Bonifacia(Boni)Galarza Depablo DeGerena.My Grandmother says that Ramon is her mother's brother.Her mothe...

Re: gerena lineage Posted on: 09 Jan 2003, by  dekoyote

Surnames > Gerena

my Great Granddad is Ramón Gerena, However my Great Grandmom is not Bonifacia, it's Ramona Gonzalez

Re: Merced, Rivera - Orocovis, PR Posted on: 28 Dec 2006, by  unjugetito

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...Marcos Lugo Melendez Maximino Married Julia Cruz Colon Claudina married Daniel Velazquez Pedro married Bonifacia Torres Santos Prudencio married Francisca Oyola Carmen married Sandalio Garcia Jimenez Pablo m...

Re: Mitchell-Tejeda-Contreras-Cadena family Posted on: 22 Feb 2007, by  menudoqueen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Atascosa

...Maldonado. Both died before 1798. Candelaria's parents are Luis Romero (a farmer at Mission San Jose) and Bonifacia Arguelles (b. 13 May 1783, christened 16 May 1783 at Mission San Jose). Luis Romero's par...

Cuervo Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by  juliansuarez7...

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

...unidos hablo espanol pero no lo escribo muy bien bisabuela era Julia Deulofeu y Cuervo su mama se llamaba Bonifacia Cuervo y ? Julia nacio en los ultimos anos de los 1800 si tienes alguna informacion se los ag...

Armendariz Ramon Obit Posted on: 29 Apr 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...April 26, 2007 at Memorial Medical Center. He was born May 17, 1940 in Gold Road, Arizona to Simon and Bonifacia Soto Armendariz. Mr. Armendariz retired from Allied Field Engineering Corporation as an electric...

great grandmother Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by Bernadette Tiffany

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Taos

Maria Bonifocia CORDOVA, I am serching for Maria Bonifacia CORDOVA or DE CORDOVA. She was born May 13, 1863 in New Mexico and what city I do not know. She died in either 1946 or 1947 in Trinidad Co.. She was N...

Re: LUCERO'S Posted on: 22 Mar 2007, by  mrschita25

Surnames > Lucero

My great great grandmother is Maria Bonifacia Cordova/Muniz also. Please feel free to contact me. mrschita25@hotmail.com

Re: Finding My Ancestery Posted on: 23 Mar 2007, by  Jokae1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Cibola

I have Bonifacia Ortega, daughter of Vicente and Placida (Sandoval) Ortega, who married into my Montano line. She married Antonio Jose Montano. I think she had 10 siblings. Vincente parents were Jose Tomas San...

Orella families in Spain and Italy Posted on: 03 Mar 2007, by  EHenderscheid

Surnames > Orella

...Their Children: i. EUSTAQUIO ANTONIO9 ORELLA, b. 20 Sep 1822, Musques? Guernica; m. (1) PETRA; m. (2) BONIFACIA MANDALAUNIS NACIDE Y PUNCID?. ii. RAMONA JOSEFA ORELLA, b. 24 Jul 1824; m. JOSE MARIA ALEGRIA...

Connie Helm, Clark AFB, Philippies, 1950-1952 Posted on: 05 Jul 2007, by  LarryPeterson...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

Looking for Bonifacia Coronation Helm who worked in the hospital at Clark AFB with Afriquita. In 1953, Connie entered the US Navy. She had relatives who lived in Long Beach, CA. Any help in locating Connie wo...

Searching for Refugio Rodriguez and Rosa Rodriguez Robledo Siblings Posted on: 05 Sep 2007, by  Juliett42

Surnames > Rodriguez

My mother was Bonifacia (married Ramones,then Lopez).She was the oldest of Refugio and Rosa, born in San Luis,Potosi, Mexico in 1912. She lost contact with her parents around 1931-1933. There were two brothers...

Re: Paniagua History Posted on: 01 Oct 2007, by  msornelas

Surnames > Paniagua

Jim Hernandez, if you are still on these message boards please contact me at ms.ornelas@sbcglobal. This is about Francisco and Bonifacia Lara in your family tree.

arrietta vizcaya arrien family Posted on: 10 Apr 2008, by  parrien

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Basque Country [Euskadi]

...spain. fermin had sons juan and felipe, luciano had sons ceodoro, ancensio, and ignaccio. fermin married bonifacia orue echevarria de gaubecca daughter of mariano oru echevarria and baldomera de gaubeca murag...

Any Rico's From; Piedras Negras, or San Pedro de Las Colonias Coah, Anyone Familar with "El Albia" Hacienda Posted on: 01 Mar 2008, by  rockinmuralis...

Surnames > Rico

My name is Israel Rico I've been working on my family tree since 1995 and i'm in a rut and I need any information that would be helpful in my search. I Currently live in San Antonio Tx. Home of My 4 t...

need help Posted on: 23 Feb 2008, by  chiquivelarde

Surnames > Espiritu

...what they did or if they did something that etched them in the history is a plus. My Grandmother is Bonifacia Tuazon Espiritu and my Father is Amor Antonio Tuazon Espiritu.

Re: charles sirois Posted on: 18 Apr 2008, by  susanlmorse50

Surnames > Sirois

i always knew i had blue blood lol, i really want to find out more information on bonifacia sirois and sarah beaulieu..actually i want to know where my family actually came from and i still don't understand t...

Any Rico's From; Piedras Negras, or San Pedro de Las Colonias Coah, Anyone Familar with "El Albia" Hacienda Posted on: 01 Mar 2008, by  rockinmuralis...

Surnames > Rico

My name is Israel Rico I've been working on my family tree since 1995 and i'm in a rut and I need any information that would be helpful in my search. I Currently live in San Antonio Tx. Home of My 4 t...

Re: charles sirois Posted on: 16 Apr 2008, by  Jsirois160

Surnames > Sirois

...Maine 4 Event: Res./Occ. 1900 29 Pine St., Old Town, Maine; shoemaker; parents b. Canada 5 Father: Bonifacia Sirois Mother: Sarah Beaulieu Marriage 1 Victoria Gagnon b: 1853 in Canada Married: 29 JUL 1871 ...

Re: Looking for parents for Perfecto Zamora -Zomora Preciliana Montoya Posted on: 17 Jun 2008, by  AngelaLewis70...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Bernalillo

...San Felipe de Neri church: 25 Nov 1872 - Perfecto Zamora (single, son of Diego Antonio Zamora and of Bonifacia Sanchez) with Persciliana Montoya (single, daughter of __ Antonio Montoya and of Rosa Ortega). P...

Candelaria Baca 1825 New Mexico Posted on: 17 May 2008, by  rmamartinez

Surnames > Baca

...Cordoras, Taos, New Mexico with her daughter Teresa (Baca) Martinez born 1841 who married Antonio Martinez. Bonifacia Baca, another daughter was 7 at the time. This is the marriage record I have: From O...

Silva, Jose Alfredo and Jesus Alfredo Twin Infants Posted on: 07 Sep 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Cameron, and Roger Manuel Garcia of Cameron; sister Giselle Mercedes Silva of Cameron; grandparents Bonifacia (Bugs) and Audelia Torres of Cameron and Aniceto and Maria De Jesus Silva ; great grandparents Juan...

Re: Looking for parents for Perfecto Zamora -Zomora Preciliana Montoya Posted on: 17 Jun 2008, by  adelina17

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Bernalillo

...because then who ever did the census didn't know how to spell the names right??? Maria Rufina Sanches Bonifacia Sanches Thank you Adelina

Re: Baptismal and Marriage Records for Lincoln County Lookup Posted on: 18 Jun 2008, by  donald4146

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Lincoln

...born, 28 Jan 1886 at Picacho Father: Walters, John; Mother: Baca, Albina Sponsors; West, John, Davalos, Bonifacia I am related to Sanchez families - but my connection is one of my "brick walls". I ...

Re: Pita - PITA Y HERMANOS.....CIENFUEGOS Posted on: 13 Jul 2008, by  YWAYK

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

...Galicia. Asi que Hilda es prima hermana de Delia. Segun tengo entendido, la mama de Calixto se llamo Bonifacia del Pilar Izquierdo, Dejame saber si tienes idea, o puedes averiguar, como se llamaron los padres...

Re: Izquierdo and Garcia Family From Spain Posted on: 13 Jul 2008, by  YWAYK

Surnames > Izquierdo

Hola: Estoy buscando informacion de Bonifacia del Pilar Izquierdo, que estubo casada ,con uno delos hermanos Pita,de Galicia,Espana, pero radicados en Cuba. Creo que su esposo fue Jose Pita,hijo a su vez de Os...

Re: Looking for parents for Perfecto Zamora -Zomora Preciliana Montoya Posted on: 16 Jun 2008, by  AngelaLewis70...

Surnames > Zamora

From the same church: 25 Nov 1872 - Perfecto Zamora (single, son of Diego Antonio Zamora and Bonifacia Sanchez) with Persciliana Montoya (single, daughter of ___ Antonio Montoya and Rosa Ortega). Padrinos: ...

Re: Tracing Dizon/Reyes Family Roots Posted on: 27 Apr 2009, by  djreyes59

Surnames > Dizon

...Delos Santos. Both of their mothers were Dizons from Concepcion, Tarlac. My grandfather's mother was Bonifacia Dizon born in 1862, died in 1896; his father was Benigno Reyes from Pampanga. I have no additio...

Bartolo or Vartolo Benevides Posted on: 12 Apr 2009, by  Veronica Loza...

Surnames > Benevides

...Bartolo birthday: 1885 Mothers Name Romana Wifes Name Francisca Jaramillo Benevides Children's Names Bonifacia Romanita Edwardo Cardeno Elario Esaradza

Bartolo Benavides Posted on: 21 Apr 2009, by  Veronica Loza...

Surnames > Benavides

...was born 1886 in New Mexico. Wife's first name and maiden name was Francisca Jaramillo. Children were Bonifacia, Nicanor, Romanita, Elwardo, Cardeno, Elario and Esparadza.

CADENA Bonifacia R 1916-1987 Posted on: 16 Jul 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Cadena

CADENA Bonifacia R 1916-1987 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 204,8...

información árbol geneólogico Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by tomas campiz

Surnames > Campiz

...Tomás V.Campiz Pacheco, soy hijo de Benigno de Jesús Cámpiz Campiz,y de Maria de los Angels bonifacia Pacheco, ámbos de Cabo Rojo P.R. Deseo conocer de mis antepasados por parte de la famil...

Re: Govea family Posted on: 12 Jun 2009, by  cgovea02

Surnames > Govea

...Grandfather and I have one picture of him. I also have a Picture of our Great Grandparents Lupe and Bonifacia. I know that they have all passed away except for Luica. My father is the eldest of 4. My father is...

per page