Search the Boards

Search Results for "BOGOLJUB" - 12 Messages

per page

Re: Plavsic surname Posted on: 11 Oct 2008, by  Robert Jerin

Surnames > Plavsic

Marija was from Sot, Croatia. However since the end of WW I this area has been part of Serbia. There would have been little reason to leave Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, as people were better of ec...

Cortan Posted on: 06 Dec 2011, by  marric_acres

Localities > Eastern Europe > Yugoslavia > Serbia

...He was in the army, captured and spent time in a prison camp in Pomeranis. My fathers given name was Bogoljub but here in Canada he was called Bill. Is there any way to find out more info about him or his pa...

Re: Plavsic surname Posted on: 12 Nov 2011, by  sallyksanders

Surnames > Plavsic

...Plavsic, emigrated from Croatia/Serbia in 1912 to Barberton, Ohio. He had at least one brother, named Bogoljub (known as "Bob") but there was also an uncle (name unknown). Could these people be a ...

Re: Plavsic surname Posted on: 12 Nov 2011, by  sallyksanders

Surnames > Plavsic

Just reading this now. Thank you so much for the information. Bob (or Bogoljub)was Stefan's brother. Bob died in the 1950's. Maria's daughter Helen was my mother. Zora never married, no children. I can'...

looking for relatives Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by peter richard

Surnames > Matic

my farther died 23/01 2001 his name radivoje grand farther bogoljub place cikote grand mother milenija maiden name ivanovic

town cikote banja-kovilj Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by peter matic

Surnames > Matich

farther died 23/01/2001 name radivoje born1924 grand farther bogoljub

Re: KEREK Posted on: 06 Jan 2014, by  yugaya

Localities > Eastern Europe > Croatia > General

KEREK ANDRAŠ ( Andras ) is listed as owner of a tailor shop in Srpski Itebej in 1923. according to the records of the Serbian Trade Association "Privrednik": http://baza.privrednik.net/priv...

Bogoljub Prelevic Obit Posted on: 08 Jul 2003, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

Mr. Bogoljub "Bobby" Prelevic, 51, of Winston-Salem, a loving son and brother, unexpectedly passed away Saturday, July 5, 2003, at Forsyth Medical Center. He was born Oct. 20, 1951, in Niksic, Yug...

Re: Zagars from Gerovo - Prezid Posted on: 24 Apr 2006, by  stuart1777

Surnames > Zagar

My greatgrandmother, Marija Franceska Zagar, was born in Gerovo in 1873. Her sisters were Julka, Teresa, Lanka, and Francika. Marija married Ivan Bartolovic from Ogulin (or Zagreb) and immigrated to...

per page