Search the Boards

Search Results for "BOBBYE" - 1,048 Messages

per page

Hardin Association Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by Lainie Hardin-Franklin

Surnames > Hardin

Bobbye, I am a member of the Hardin Association of which J. Oran Hardin is the Editor-Publisher and I believe heads up Membership. His e-mail address is oranhj@tez.net and his snail mail address is 2500 Win...

email or address Posted on: 14 May 2000, by BOBBYE

Surnames > Hardin

...one has an e-mail address for his newsletter. I am kin to the hardin/taylor line in Texas. Thanks, Bobbye Taylor Costello

Re: Benjamin, Wm. M., Jessie , Soloman Noah Posted on: 09 Sep 2005, by Tom Pennington

Surnames > Pennington

...remainder of his life. Tireless Research Leader of Group 6 of the PRA and a genuinely fine gentleman, Bobbye Pennington, of Charlotte, SC, was a descendant of that Isaac. As Indicated in your inquiry Levi ...

Henry Winterberg Posted on: 01 Feb 2000, by Bobbye Winterberg

Surnames > Winterberg

I read with interest your query--I have a good amount of family tree info on the Winterberger/Winterberg family and I don't have a Henry in my database. My husband descends from Ignace Fenlon Winterbe...

Oran Hardin Posted on: 17 May 2000, by Bobbye

Surnames > Hardin

Kim, Would you send me the information on the Hardin Family Association. Thanks, My Email Address is bobbyec@hotmail.com Thanks, Bobbye

Hardin Family Posted on: 15 May 2000, by Bobbye

Surnames > Hardin

...Hardin, also a newsletter for the Hardin family. If any one could help I would appreciate it. Thanks, Bobbye Taylor Costello

Re: Riney Family Thomas,Robert,william elder,Benidict Joseph Posted on: 12 Feb 2003, by Lynsi Perry Willingham

Surnames > Riney

...to Eva Fae, my great aunt. My e-mail address is lperry@hotmail.com. I have some information, that Bobbye June wrote about them coming to the canyon, that I can fax to you if you would like. It sure beats...

Re: Riney Family Thomas,Robert,william elder,Benidict Joseph Posted on: 03 Feb 2003, by  kblackjack

Surnames > Riney

...Thanks Jack ps I need some of the riney family ged com i don't have any from down there I tried to get Bobbye June but she wants me to drive to dallas to get them,

McDowell Family in Wilcox Co AL Posted on: 23 Mar 2006, by Bobbye Winston

Surnames > McDowell

Do you have McDowell family in Wilcox Co. AL? Some are buried in the Capell (once known as McDowell Cemetery). I would like to make contact with you. You can check out Capell Cemetery under "Ce...

Elijah Thomas Gibson m. Clara Eisabeth Satcher Posted on: 08 Nov 2002, by Bobbye Diane Gibson

Surnames > Gibson

My Father was Willis, his father was Elijah Thomas Gibson.1869-1950 His Mother was Clara Elisabeth Satcher. 1871-1942 Maybe, We'll see..Thank you, Bobbye

Willis Gibson m. Mollie Barron, Rapids Parrish Posted on: 22 Oct 2002, by Bobbye Diane Gibson

Surnames > Gibson

My Father was Willis Gibson married Mollie Barron from Rapids Parrish, La.

Re: Hardins,, Lafayette , John Wesley (OutLaw) Posted on: 30 Oct 2006, by bobbye costello

Surnames > Hardin

...you are looking for John Wesley Hardin (the outlaw). Thanks Bobbye researching Hardins Taylors

Lawrence McGuire, TN Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  bobbye_1

Surnames > McGuire

...come from? Who were his children? He moved to Sabine Co., TX 1838, died there 1855. Who was his wife? Bobbye McGuire Brannan bobbyejoe@writeme.com

Lawrence/Laurence McGuire, KY Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  bobbye_1

Surnames > McGuire

...Co., KY. Lived Mercer Co., KY, c1797-1816. Lived Madison Co., KY 1816-1819. Then left the state. Where? Bobbye bobbyejoe@writeme.com

Obit. Irma McDonald Posted on: 05 Feb 2004, by  kayrom63

Surnames > McDonald

...homemaker. She was a member of the Old Time Fiddlers Association, El Cajon. Survivors include her daughter, Bobbye Jean Baxter of Las Vegas; four grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and two great-gre...

Gloria, Robby Cindy Herion Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Bobbye Herion Phillips

Surnames > Herion

Christina, Please contact me at ricknbob@home.com. I am Robby and Cindy's 1/2 sister Bobbye Joyce. Bobbye

Gloria Ann Herion Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Bobbye Herion Phillips

Surnames > Herion

...regards to Gloria, Leroy and Cindy. I am Robby and Cindy's 1/2 sister....I'm an aunt of twin girls?!!!!! Bobbye

WALKER>Scotland>?>KY>IL>? Posted on: 21 Mar 2003, by  bobbyesquared...

Surnames > Walker

...found after 1850. Delilah Jane lived the rest of her life in Jackson Co. IL. Could use any help. TIA. Bobbye

Mattie Bell Barnett Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Bobbye Jo Havens Ellis

Surnames > Jones

Beth, Thank you, whoever you are, if this is your granddaughters line, who is she? Mattie and Luther would be my greatgrandparents. I am looking for any type of info or who might have access to the i...

Hattens in Alabama Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  MalindaBruce

Surnames > Hatten

Bobbye, I sent you an e-mail with some information regarding the Hatten's. My cousin James Hatten whose grandfather's name was Joe Hatten, Jr. and I are going down to Uniontown, Alabama which in Perry Count...

Hattens in Alabama Posted on: 11 Apr 2001, by  BobbyeD

Surnames > Hatten

OK my name is Bobbye. My Grandfather was Joe Hatten, Jr. And yes there is the sister named Lula. I met her when she was 104 years old. and yes, I have discovered the names. The Classie Hatten I know lived i...

Clepper surname Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Bobbye Spears

Surnames > Clepper

...nothing so far to prove this. Please let me know if our Clepper are one and the same. Thank You So Much Bobbye

Filkin Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  BSpears8422

Surnames > Beach

EDITH, i HAVE TRIED TO GET YOU BY EMAIL. iT DOES NOT GO THROUGH. mARTIN bEACH WAS BORN IN Butler Co, Ohio. This is according to his discharge papers from the Civil War. Sorry, I have not been able to ...

Angeline Cornwall Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by  BSpears8422

Surnames > Cornwall

...of their chrildren was Ora Maude Elliston Sorry I have no dates. Any info would be greatly appricated Bobbye spears@cityscape.net

Clepper Posted on: 13 May 2000, by  BSpears8422

Surnames > Clepper

...email me, as I want to know who my Family is, and share with you what I have found. Thank you so much Bobbye

Gentry Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by Bobbye

Surnames > Herion

...on the Herion community. I don't remember what message I put up for the Gentry's, but if it was from Bobbye Phillips it was a 99 9/10 chance it was me. I would be interested in anything on the family Gentr...

Email address Posted on: 15 May 2001, by John Maurice

Surnames > Herion

Bobbye, Would you be the same Bobbye Phillips that would have posted a message on the Gentry family? I have interest in some information you have if you are. Please email me. Thanks, John Maurice

Lost your e-mail adress Posted on: 05 Feb 2001, by Bobbye Phillips

Surnames > Herion

Cristina, I had a major system crash and lost your addy. This the only place I knew to get to you. I have heard from Cindy. Please get in touch Bobbye

Re: searching for willie o webb with several aliases Posted on: 24 Jul 2003, by Bobbye

Surnames > Webb

Where was this man located. I'm looking for man that used several alias'. Names include: Frank Caldwell (1917-1920)Arkansas; Roy Childers (1920-21) Missouri; James Robert Lowell (1922-1926) Oklahoma...

Re: Beach family from WALES Posted on: 21 Feb 2002, by  BSpears8422

Surnames > Beach

Hello, Would you by any chance have a Martin V. Beach listed in your family tree? Thank You Bobbye

Amanda and Martin Beach Posted on: 22 May 1999, by Bobbye Spears

Surnames > Beach

...1842 Tn. According to Morgan county census. Both are a mystery. Any help will be greatly appricated. Bobbye

Beach Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  BSpears8422

Surnames > Beach

...death certificates, they will tell you a lot. If you want to email me, my email is spears@cityscape.net Bobbye

bobby jean adkins Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by georgia graham

Surnames > Adkins

barbara,my mothers name is Bobbye Jean Adkins however she was born in Nashville,Tn.Her fathers people were from Clarksville,Tn.we are looking for anyone who might know of the David Crockett Adkins line

Choat, Shoat, Choate of Georgia Posted on: 30 Dec 2005, by Bobbye Choate

Surnames > Choat

I'm looking for the father of a Benjamin Choat. His father was from Georgia and his mother was from Tennesse. Benjamin was born in 1860 and married Zora Choat and she was probably his second wife. Z...

Tommy Lee"Lucky" Clark Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Melissa Clark White

Surnames > Clark

...gotten the best of me. I was born in Shreveport La. in 1965. My brother was born in 1961. My Mother Bobbye Cecille Hall Clark Ferguson met Lucky while attending college in Alabama. I have no other informato...

Richard McShane, Charles McShane and Sharon McShane Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by Bobbye Sox

Surnames > McShane

Dear Mr. Johnson, I am trying to locate the McShanes from California and can find nothing so far on this site. Would you know anything about a Richard McShane who would be the father of Charles and S...

Obit: William Farris Pittard Posted on: 04 Mar 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Pittard

...1955, went to be with the Lord on Tuesday, February 26, 2002. He is survived by his wife, Fannie Lee (Bobbye) Bray Pittard; daughter, Billye N. Coey and husband, Joe of Albuquerque, and son, Q. Lee Pittard ...

wyers name Posted on: 25 May 2000, by jan

Surnames > Wyers

bobbye my ggfather was john fredrick wyers he was married to susan doos of perry co ala is son william lambert(known as lammie) was my gggrand father his son james howard was my grand father they lived in o...

Newton Jordan Posted on: 19 Jun 1999, by Alayne

Surnames > Jordan

...Children by that marriage were; Terry W. Jordan, Sam Turner, Patsy Martin, Jean Mitchell, Doris Mills and Bobbye Strong. I know that this is a long stretch of the Jordan clan, but someone may know this lin...

Re: Thomas J. Warren, Henry County Alabama Posted on: 08 Aug 2001, by  barbara_cromw...

Surnames > Warren

My gr gr grandfather was Thomas Jefferson Warren and was born in Tuscaloosia Co. Ala. Any connections? Bobbye

Ervin Clark Sangamon Co. Il 1880 Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by Bobbye Spears

Surnames > Clark

...married John W. Fugate. All are buried in Berlin, Il cematary. My email is spears@cityscape.net Thank you Bobbye

Looking for Robert Hanson Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by Bobbye

Surnames > Hanson

I am trying to find a man named Robert Henry Hanson born around 1933. Hi lived around Necedah WI in the 1970's and owned a tavern called the New Minor Tavern. He is my brother's father and my brother ...

Surnames > Hanson

I am trying to find a man named Robert Henry Hanson born around 1933. Hi lived around Necedah WI in the 1970's and owned a tavern called the New Minor Tavern. He is my brother's father and my brother ...

Surnames > Hanson

Surnames > Hanson

Obit of Harry Alfred Paxton, Jr. Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by  wcr1951

Surnames > Paxton

...Arrangements are being handled by McKenzie Mortuary of Whiteville. Mr. Paxton is survived by his wife, Bobbye H. Paxton of Whiteville; four daughters, Harriet P. Shaw of Wilmington, Mary D. Dugan of Durham...

JORDAN, Bobbye 1914-1982 Posted on: 22 Jan 2006, by  Jackie_Ashley...

Surnames > Jordan

Looking for info on Mrs. "BOBBYE JORDAN b.29 Jul 1914 - d. Aug 1982 72301 (last residence: West Memphis, Crittenden, AR) 72301 (final benefits: West Memphis, Crittenden, AR) 427-14-5175 Mississippi&qu...

newcom and wyers Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by jan

Surnames > Newcomb

...g f was john fredrick wyers email me direct i may be able to help more jan christian crifase mom was bobbye wyers okaman alal cryfasee@al.com

Allisons in Georgia 1790's Posted on: 31 Jan 2002, by Bobbye Mann

Surnames > Allison

Looking for Allisons in GA in late 1790s. Have Wiley S. Allison born 10 Feb.1797 in Green County. Any information will be appreciated very much.

Wyers Name Posted on: 25 May 2000, by  BobbyesueM

Surnames > Wyers

Jan, e-mail me your family information. Would like to see if we connect. Bobbye Mann

per page