Search the Boards

Search Results for "BLODWIN" - 62 Messages

per page

AIREY, Elmer, born 1862 Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...Washington Camp No. 208 of this city which was organized at Stockton. His wife, the former Miss Mary Blodwin James, died April 5, 1932, breaking a marital union that had existed 44 years. They were blessed w...

UK Milum Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  BLefley

Surnames > Milum

...(Hannah) Slade, dau of Robert and Eunice Slade, Dunkeswell, Devon. John and Ann had Harold, Albert, Blodwin? and Robert. The whole family moved to Gilfach Goch in Wales and Robert married ?MCGrath there. The...

McLain (McClain) of Arkansas - Clara McLain married John Thomas Posted on: 15 Feb 2002, by  LASpalding

Surnames > McLain

...(female), Ethel. The 4 girls ended up in California, but Herbert went to New York, and he was married to Blodwin Eckman (Eckmon). I would appreciate any leads on this family line. Thanks! Laura Spalding

JONES, Blodwin Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by Carl Reed

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

I am looking for a Blodwin D. Jones b.? d.6/25/1913 in Saint Clair, PA. m. Oliver Reed b.3/22/1892 in Mahanoy City, PA. They had three boys: Jack, Oliver and Robert. Thanks, Carl Reed

LAUFFER, EMLYN R. OBIT Posted on: 05 Jan 2003, by  LindaAH24

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...formerly of Johnstown, died Nov 7, 1959, in Washington. Born in 1914 in Portage, son of Arthur and Blodwin (Jones) Lauffer. Survived by widow, former Betty Kultkovic, and daughter, Mary Louise. Brother of...

BRIMMERS FROM WALES/ENGLAND TO AMERICA Posted on: 29 Jan 2003, by  louisehbrown

Surnames > Brimmer

...locate in US) and their son Daniel Thomas Brimmer b.1878 wales with siblings George,margaret,maryjane and Blodwin.

JONES/ROBERTS of Llanfairfechan Posted on: 25 Sep 2003, by Pam Moughton

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Caernarvonshire > General

...Elizabeth ROBERTS, b about 1876 Llanfairfechan. They are buried in a cemetery in Llanfairfechan.A child Blodwin Mae Jones was born in Llanwonno, Pontypied in 1905. Anyone researching please contact me. Their...

Welsh Israel's Posted on: 18 Nov 2004, by  buttonmoon82

Surnames > Israel

...that I know of, Henry, born 1880 and David, born ? and 2 sisters that I know of, Sarah, born 1882/3 and Blodwin, born 1889/90, all born in Blaenavon. Their father was John Israel, born in Cwmbran, Monmouthsh...

Re: Grattons of Blaenavon Posted on: 17 Feb 2006, by  judithburrows

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Monmouthshire > General

...Monmouthshire Archibald Gratton abt 1890 Blaenavon, Monmouthshire, Wales Son Trevethin Monmouthshire Blodwin Gratton abt 1887 Blaenavon, Monmouthshire, Wales Daughter Trevethin Monmouthshire ...

HUMEN, Blodwin Albertus, born 1896 Posted on: 11 May 2007, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Methodist Church, Girardville, Schuylkill County, Pa. Baptism Parents - William and Lizzy Humen Child - Blodwin Albertus Born - 11 July 1896 Baptized - 10 Oct 1896 Residence - Girardville Notes -

John DIllard b 1803 Laurens Co. SC Posted on: 09 Oct 2007, by  ldillard

Surnames > Dillard

I am desperately seeking any information as to the possible parents of John DILLARD. Below is a descendants report which lists everything I know about his descendants. Many John DILLARD researchers ...

william Harry Evans Posted on: 03 Jul 2007, by  Roxannepen1

Surnames > Evans

...about 1916 to Mary and William Evans. Both born in Wales. Harry had a brother Delbert and a sister Blodwin. He grew up in Denver, Colorado. Harry died in Pa. in the 1960's.

Re: Taliesin Brazell Posted on: 22 Apr 2008, by  judidekk

Surnames > Brazell

...family and the only child born state side. He had 8 living siblings out of 10 or 11. Annie, David, Blodwin, Edward, Crad, and Trevor were some of his siblings. We must be in the same family. I have recor...

Re: Looking For Reese Family - West Virginia - Belmont Ohio - Monroe Ohio - Martin Ferry Ohio Posted on: 25 Jun 2008, by  skipperh2001

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Belmont County (Oh) Genealogical Society (BCGS)

Don't know if this is the same family, but my grandfather Robert G. HODGE, b 1861 in Swansea, Glamorgan, Wales m Elizabeth REES, b 1863 in Clydach, Glamorgan, Wales -- they immigrated to the US in the...

Kenneth David Jones (1931-2008) Obituary Posted on: 22 May 2008, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Oneida

...years and his sister by his side. He was born January 2, 1931, to William J. Jones (Trinket) and Blodwin Lloyd Jones in Malad, Idaho. The third of six children, he attended school in Malad for 11 years. ...

Re: 1918 Luzerne County Adoption Posted on: 06 Dec 2008, by  trailblaze

Topics > Adoptions > United States > Pennsylvania

sdeef sent yuu the marriage of Blodwin Richards. I found on a family tree that she had two children by this marriage and died before 1930. Please contct me. I found names of sons, and death record of one ...

Re: william Harry Evans Posted on: 14 Jan 2009, by  leonardresear...

Surnames > Evans

Roxanne: I have the following information: Mary Edwards and William Evans are the parents of Blodwin (no children?), Margaret (" "), Ruth (1 child?), Norman (2 children?), John (" "), H...

Re: 1918 Luzerne County Adoption Posted on: 04 Dec 2008, by  orrrich

Sorry, I must not have been clearer. The full name should have been Blodwin Richards.

Re: Robert G. HODGE, WLS>OH ca 1895 Posted on: 17 Feb 2009, by  legmdavis

Surnames > Hodge

Dave, below is what I have for the REES family into which Robert Hodge married: 1 William Rees b: Abt. 1796 in Llangyfelach, Glamorgan, Wales ..+Ann Thomas b: Abt. 1801 in Llangyfelach, Gla...

Re: 1918 Luzerne County Adoption Posted on: 04 Dec 2008, by  trailblaze

I read your post on Blodwin. I found only one by that name in Pennsylvania on any census. Henrietta Blodwin born about 1898 and was living in Edgewood,Allegheny Co in 1930. She was a Maid and was from Wales. ...

Re: 1918 Luzerne County Adoption Posted on: 22 Dec 2008, by  orrrich

...information. I'm looking to find the year of marriage from that list. It would help confirm if this Blodwin is the one I'm looking for. The adoption took place in Luzern Co., but there was also another Blodwin Ri...

Re: 1918 Luzerne County Adoption Posted on: 06 Dec 2008, by  sdeef

Here is a little more info: Wednesday, April 19 vicarage Gildas Jeffreys, 22, Wilkes-Barre, & Blodwin Richards 24, Hanover Twp. Groom's Parents:Evan & Charlotte Bride's Parents:David & Hannah P...

Re: 1918 Luzerne County Adoption Posted on: 04 Dec 2008, by  trailblaze

Thanks for the correction. I found Blodwin living with her Richards family in Hanover, Luzerne Co PA in 1920. She was married to Gildie Jefferis, age 24. (That could be a mispell, becuse is is written ov...

1918 Luzerne County Adoption Posted on: 08 Nov 2008, by  orrrich

Seeking information about the birth mother of Catherine Richards who was adopted 11/20/18 by Edson and Ida Goodrich. The birth mother's name was Blodwin. Thanks.

Re: Madders family Posted on: 19 May 2009, by  car6m2ody

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Queensland > Brisbane & Moreton Region

John WANNELL / b. 1864Q3, Okehampton / 5b/385 John MADDERS / Mary Jane EVANS / m. 1883Q4, Pontypridd / 11a/705 John MADDERS / s.o. John & - / d. 29.08.1942 / 1942/003628 1871 Census ENG/DEV/Sou...

Emms/John Posted on: 30 Mar 2009, by  houseex

Surnames > Emms

...looking for any information about Albert Edward Emms born 1908 died 1986 Gloucestershire. He Married Blodwin John around 1930. He had brothers Gerald, Jim & Fred, Sisters Winn, May Catherine, and Siff? B...

Re: Ebenezer & Margaret Owens Prosser; Llangorse Posted on: 20 Apr 2009, by  dw007g3794

Surnames > Prosser

...William Prosser. My Ebanezer d. about 1950 (in Llangorse?) and had 3 children (William Stanley, Elsie and Blodwin). William trained as a parson in Lampeter. Any connection? Regards David Woodman

MORIN, Anna Margaret Posted on: 27 Mar 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Morin and wife Debbie of Ft. McCoy; brother, Arthur Edwards and wife Alba of Brooksville, FL; sister, Blodwin Carino and husband Rusty of Sebring, FL; 3 grandchildren, Tami Hicks of Goshen, IN, Chris and Jus...

BUCKINGHAM, BARRETT, THOMAS Posted on: 14 May 2004, by  ASchwafel

Topics > Adoptions > United States > Illinois

...1900's through Ellis Island to Chicago area. George BARRETT married Isabella THOMAS Children: Justine Blodwin several generation, about 5 (can look them up to let y...

SHIPS Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by  MaryLouiseRad...

Surnames > Davies

...problem Gary....I don't know. I found one that left England October 1885 - that is the month and year Blodwin was born and I have always been told she was born on board. Her death certificate says she was bo...

Re: Blodwen Treadwel Posted on: 28 Apr 2010, by  peggysullivan...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hampshire > General

Blodwin Treadwell married Charles G.Clarke Jun 1940 Bournmouth 2b 2684

Isaac Davies Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by  MaryLouiseRad...

Surnames > Davies

...same) was married to Rose Benjiman. I believe they sailed to America October of 1885. Their first child, Blodwin was born while crossing so I've been told. This Isaac was a member of the Welsh Men's Choir......

Looking for father Wendell JIMENEZ, met mother in Montvale, NJ Posted on: 07 Oct 2003, by  Rangerdeacon

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > United States

...and I am looking for my father Wendell Jimenez or his brothers Warren,Walter,William,Winston or sister Blodwin. Wendell and my mother met in Montvale, NJ where I was conceived. If your are one of these peop...

Blair Thorpe (1927-2010) Obituary Posted on: 06 Nov 2010, by  AMHhenley

...related to pancreatic cancer. He was surrounded by his family. Blair was born on May 6, 1927, to Edgar and Blodwin Evans Thorpe at the family home in Malad. He was the third of five children. Blair spent sum...

Thomas family in Skewen Posted on: 27 Sep 2010, by  macdonaldthom...

Surnames > Thomas

...over the valley in Neath. Of William John's 7 siblings, Sarah, Bess, Samuel, Luther, Mary, Martha and Blodwin I know almost nothing. Luther I know ran a taxi firm in Skewen but that is all I know. If this ri...

Re: 1911 census Posted on: 30 Oct 2011, by  Merice46

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Glamorgan > General

Hi, On 1911 Blodwen is speelt BLODWIN Pugh. Regards Sandra

Re: 1911 census Posted on: 30 Oct 2011, by  baycas54

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Glamorgan > General

Thanks Sandra. I found her by searching the address as Gareth suggested but wether you search Blodwen or Blodwin I cant find anything on just a name search, Not very useful if you dont know exactly where you...

Reese in PA Posted on: 22 May 2012, by  tia_lumas

Surnames > Reese

...1875- 1898, Mary Jane (Beecham) B.1877, Anna (frutchy) B 1882, John 1884-1946, Carolyn (Jones) B 1887, Blodwin (James) B. 1889, Harry B. 1891, Debora (Winters) 1896-1971. I am looking for anything on Lewis ...

Reese/Rees Lackawanna County PA Posted on: 16 Apr 2012, by  tia_lumas

Surnames > Reese

...1875- 1898, Mary Jane (Beecham) B.1877, Anna (frutchy) B 1882, John 1884-1946, Carolyn (Jones) B 1887, Blodwin (James) B. 1889, Harry B. 1891, Debora (Winters) 1896-1971. I am looking for anything on Lewis ...

Re: Retta Duhart, Fairmont CA Posted on: 13 Sep 2012, by  sphillips4446

Surnames > Duhart

It's amazing I haven't seen your post before. I'm a grandson by adoption of Claudia Duhart, born on the Duhart Ranch in Fairmont in 1888, a daughter of John Duhart. John was born in the Basque sectio...

COLLINS, John L., 1946-2012 Posted on: 13 Jun 2012, by  Dalice

...birth - Church - Spouse - Sandra Elaine Palmer, surviving, of Tamaqua Father - Marvin Collins Mother - Blodwin Garber Undertaker - Griffiths, Tamaqua Place of burial - Sky View, Hometown Residence - Tamaqu...

GALLO, Ruth A., 1951-2013 Posted on: 15 Jul 2013, by  Dalice

...birth - Church - Spouse - Rocco Gallo, surviving, married 42 years Father - John Herring Mother - Blodwin Davis Undertaker - Damiano, McAdoo Place of burial - Residence - Beaver Brook Occupation - Age - ...

Re: Mayo family lines I can help with Posted on: 22 Jun 2013, by  lee o'brien

Surnames > Mayo

...1908 in Newport Wales. When her father Albert Mayo died of pneumonia in 1908 my grandmother Gertrude Blodwin Mayo was put in the Newport Workhouse (1909-11) and later went to London to Barnardos for emigrati...

Donald Morgan Scudder Posted on: 06 Jun 2013, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...Valley Medical Center. He was born in Deposit, N.Y., on September 19, 1928 son of the late Reid and Blodwin Morgan Scudder. Donald was employed by Bendix in South Montrose for 40 years and retired in 1992. H...

Lloyd Lee Sorensen (1926-2013) Obituary Posted on: 16 Jul 2013, by  AMHhenley

...home in Malad, Idaho surrounded by loved ones. He was born on Feb 23, 1926 in Howell, Utah to Elmer and Blodwin Sorensen. He married Celia Ruth Smedley on May 28, 1948 in the Logan LDS Temple. Lloyd and ...

William N Thomas, Llanddybe, Carmarthenshire,Wales, b F 1844 Posted on: 24 Nov 2001, by Ron Thomas

Surnames > Thomas

...11 additional children: Mary Jane, Thomas Thomas, Jenkin, Sarah, William, Wirewood, Edith 1, Edith 2, Blodwin, Ethel and Naomi. If any one has a connection to this family, please contact me. Thanks, Ron Th...

Herbert Thomas m. Blodwin Eckman in Arkansas Posted on: 15 Feb 2002, by  LASpalding

Surnames > Thomas

Looking for info on Herbert or Blodwin Thomas. They may have ended up in Buffalo NY or in PA. Herberts parents were John Thomas and Clara McLain. Thanks, Laura Spalding

Thomas' in PENNSYLVANIA - Update Posted on: 12 May 2002, by  Go2doug9

Surnames > Thomas

...Trealaw, Glamorgan Co., Wales) on 31 Aug 1898 in Plymouth, Luzerne Co., PA. With Elizabeth he fathered: Blodwin Thomas John Arthur Thomas (b. 23 June 1899) Jeanette Thomas (b. 9 May 1901) James Thomas (b. ...

Bailey Posted on: 03 Feb 2004, by  janerousseau1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Richmond

I am searching for information surrounding the birth of my grandmother, Blodwin Winnifred Bailey, who was born in Richmond Va around 1885 to Joseph Bailey and Emily Wilkinson, both from Ireland. I tried the...

Blodwin (Knight) Waldeck (ca. 1893-1922) Posted on: 23 Sep 2003, by  MTM6

Surnames > Waldeck

Columbus [OH] Citizen, Monday, 2 Oct 1922 Mrs. Blodwin Waldeck, 29, wife of Christopher Waldeck of Orbiston, O., died Sunday at Protestant Hospital, where she had been operated upon. She leaves her husband...

per page