Search the Boards

Search Results for "BLICKENSTAFF" - 261 Messages

per page

Erick Erickson (Sweden to U.S.A.) Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  CynthiaSteinh...

Surnames > Erickson

...past two years, died yesterday at a local hospital. He made his home with his daughter, Mrs. Mdargareta blickenstaff. Mr. erickson was born in Sweden January 2, 1867. He spent many years n Minneapolis, and was r...

Bernard Clark Layton Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by Carl Spung

Surnames > Layton

...Leslie Robert or Robert Leslie Layton, also of Lima. His siblings were Charles, Otto, Robert, Bonnie(Blickenstaff) and Helen(LaRue).

Erickson-another family Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by  CynthiaSteinh...

Surnames > Erickson

...skated in Sweden and was active as a skater at the age of 80. Surviving children include Mrs. Margareta Blickenstaff:of California, Mrs. Elizabeth Carter, Thor, Sigrfried of Minneapolis. Sam of dallas Texas, Fr...

Erickson-me too Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by cjs

Surnames > Erickson

...champion skater in Sweden and was active as a skater at the age of 80. Surviving children include; Mrs. Blickenstaff and Mrs. Carter. Thor, and Sigfrid of Minn., Sam of dallas, Tesax, and Fred of Moorhead, Minn...

obit fyi: Vilda Jensen. 1927-2005 (Mother's nee, Day) Posted on: 30 Dec 2005, by  Nanatothree

Surnames > Jensen

...the Logan, Utah LDS Temple. Wayne passed away April 28, 2000. Survivors include her daughters, Debra Blickenstaff...

obit fyi: Vilda Jensen. 1927-2005 - MOSES LAKE, WASHINGTON STATE Posted on: 30 Dec 2005, by  Nanatothree

Surnames > Jensen

...the Logan, Utah LDS Temple. Wayne passed away April 28, 2000. Survivors include her daughters, Debra Blickenstaff...

surname Blicke and or Blick Posted on: 03 May 2000, by Nancy Machcinski nee Blick

Surnames > Blickenstaff

My Father aand grandfather Blick -Ky gr. grandfather born in Va. gr. gr. grandfather born in Va. gr/ gr. gr.grandfather born in Va. gr. gr. gr. gr. grandfather born in Va. was told family cane from Ge...

Re: Susan Blickenstaff Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by Steffen Buehler

Surnames > Cripe

Dear Annette, in this case it seems we found some missing links. Catherine, born 1764, is the daughter of Jacob and Elizabeth Ulrich. That means that William and Susan had the same great-great-grandf...

Susan Blickenstaff Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by Annette

Surnames > Cripe

The info that I have on my gggrandmother Susan Blickenstaff b 1838 married to William Cripe b 1832 is that her parents were Joseph Blickenstaff b 1818 and Hannah Ullery. I have Joseph's parents Joseph Blickenstaff and Barbara Wolf. Dont...

Re: Cripe Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by Steffen Buehler

Surnames > Cripe

...know" (R W Emerson) or do you have more questions. You tell us your great-great-grandmother was Susan Blickenstaff. Do you have any more info on her? The Blickenstaff branch is quite related to Cripe, but I didn't know...

Cripe Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by Annette

Surnames > Cripe

My great grandmother was Anna Cripe, her parents were William Cripe and Susan Blickenstaff, Willams parents were Peter Cripe and ELizabeth Sipes, Peter's parents were John C Cripe and Elizabeth?, John,s parents S...

BLICKENSDöERFERs in Switzerland Posted on: 12 May 2000, by Michelle Calvert

Surnames > Blickenstaff

...marblic@erols.com Thank you and God bless. I live only 2 miles from the original homestead of Yost BLICKENSTAFF. Marvin Blickensatff

clemens in astoria illinois Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by Donna Blickenstaff

Surnames > Clemens

looking for any family members of lee royal clemens/03/07/1890-09/1971 wife was viola clemens. They had 2 sons earl arthur clemens and leroy clemens, family still lives in astoria area. Any one with ...

Shaver families still in Wisconson Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  CynthiaSteinh...

Surnames > Shaver

...Shaver married Adah E. Fitch Elinor I. Shaver married Edward F. Knipper Jane E. Knipper married R.S.Blickenstaff and to me. if you want to contact me, my currect email cynthiabs@home.com

FULLER Posted on: 30 Mar 1998, by  aacacsde

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Hampshire

...Frederick County, MD and in Hampshire Co. to her daughter Margaret Fuller Bickenstaff, 2nd w/o Yost Blickenstaff. I am at a dead end (no pun intended!) and would appreciate any leads. Also, are there publications...

Locating e-mail address of Holly Sullivan Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by Marvin Blickenstaff

Surnames > Blickenstaff

I have been trying to send e-mail to Holly Sullivan using the e-mail address she gave, but it comes back undelivered. Holly, if you are in/on this message board, please contact me regarding the inform...

Pleaks Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by Cheryl Pleak

Surnames > Pleakenstrauffer

...the area. There is also a man in Boise, Idaho who has done considerable research, His name is Jan Blickenstaff. Thank you Cheryl Pleak, Seattle, Washington

Anna/Hannah Bong Erickson Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  CynthiaSteinh...

Surnames > Bong

...Parkhurst, and settled in California....a short few years lived marriage, divorce...then she married a Blickenstaff.....she stayed in Santa Barbara, California....Her father joining her there...and at some time ...

Obituary (1920) Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  JChapman5507

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Stephens

...Cemetery. Her husband is John M. Anderson. Children: John Burgard, Lucy Burgard-Altland, Mattie Burgard- Blickenstaff, Maggie Burgard-Mohler, Ida Anderson-Phillips, Alice Anderson, Dollie Anderson and Albert Ande...

Blickenstaff family Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Shannon kendall

Surnames > Blickenstaff

...questions. If you would help, i would appreciate it. My grandmothers name is Elizabeth (Lola) Kendall (Blickenstaff). She married Stanley McKaig Kendall. She's approx. 82 years old today. We have an extremely lar...

Surnames > Blickenstaff

...that you could help me in finding the missing pieces on my grandmothers side. Her name is Elizabeth Blickenstaff and she too is from Maryland. I'm starting from ground level here on this site, and help that you c...

Blickenstaff Family. Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Shannon kendall

Surnames > Blickenstaff

...that you could help me in finding the missing pieces on my grandmothers side. Her name is Elizabeth Blickenstaff and she too is from Maryland. I'm starting from ground level here on this site, and help that you c...

Blickenstaff Family. Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Shannon kendall

Surnames > Blickenstaff

Surnames > Blickenstaff

My grandmother's maiden name is Blickenstaff. She is from maryland as well. I am trying to trace her family roots (in search of mine. Her name is Elizabeth and she's approx. 82 years old. Any info that you may ha...

Surnames > Blickenstaff

Hi Paul. I read your notice to Karyn and was wondering if you could do the same for me. I am researcjing my grandmothers lineage and your information could help me in this search. Thank you.

Looking for the Kibel/Custer Families Posted on: 25 Jul 2005, by Shirley Baker

Surnames > Kibel

...Fowler. They had 5 Children, who I am looking for, too. #6 -- Elsie Grace Kibel (7), married to Ghee Blickenstaff. They had 1 Child, who I am looking for, too. #7 -- John Floyd Kibel (7), married to Margaret N...

Blickenstaff Family Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Shannon Kendall

Surnames > Blickenstaff

Thanks Leo. I would love to hear from your cousin and any other info that you might have. I too am not very familiar with all of this family tree research. So far, you have been my first link. I reall...

My Cousin Jeanie, an update Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by Blickenstaff

Surnames > Blickenstaff

Hi Shannon. You are welcome and please know that I mailed my cousin Jeanie printouts of our messages here; she should have received them on the 14th or 15th. I also spoke with Jeanie last Saturday, Au...

Mustoe, Melvin Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by  mad_about_gen...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Norton

Melvin Mustoe, Norton, died 06 Jul 1996. He was born 14 May 1912 near Devizes to Lawrence Otto and Edith Bell Carney Mustoe. He married Beth Page, who survives. Burial in Norton Cemetery. Norton Daily...

Shannon Kendall Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by  tem122

Surnames > Blickenstaff

Hi Shannon I Have info about your grandmothers family please e-mail me at tem122@aol.com Leo is my fathers cousin.Theresa

Flickinger, Mrs. John Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  mad_about_gen...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Norton

...Maple Grove on Monday. The husband survives the faithful wife, as also do three daughters, Mesdames Asa Blickenstaff, L. T. Emery of Denver, and Chas. Schrock of Grand Junction, Colo. The DISPATCH extends sympath...

Leo Blair Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by  tem122

Surnames > Blickenstaff

I'm Johnny's daughter I left a message for Shannon but I guss she didn't see it how can I get to talk to her I think she would like to hear what I know Let Me know e Mail tem122@aol.com

Blickenstaff Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Shannon Kendall

Surnames > Blickenstaff

Hi Leo, Thanks again for all of your info. I've been plugging away on the internet for hours, day after day lately; trying to get more info. It's such a slow process for me. I do hope that once I am i...

Leo's cousin Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  tem122

Surnames > Blickenstaff

Shannon I have information for you on your garandmothers family I'm Jeanie's niece. Do you have e-mail mine is TEM122@aol.com if you want let me know yours and I will send you the info

Contacting my cousin Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Blickenstaff Family

Surnames > Blickenstaff

...McDade Moore, living in White Hall, MD. Jeanie's mother, like my mother, is the daughter of a John C. Blickenstaff and Annie Marsh. Jeanie's Mother's name was Ethel Blickenstaff McDade, but I think that McDade might have bee...

Blickenstaff Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by Shannon Kendall

Surnames > Blickenstaff

...there haven't been any. She's 82 this year and has a steal trap memory. Thanks to her I have some more Blickenstaff leads. Perhaps this could help your cousin help me...Her mother was Erma Grace Cartee, father-Ha...

Wycoff, James Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by  mad_about_gen...

James Wesley Eli Wycoff, Norcatur, died 04 Sep 1941. He was born 25 Jul 1963 near Chariton, IA. He married (1)Viola Alice Mapes, who died 04 Dec 1907 and (2) Bertha Chamberlain, who died May 1929. Bur...

Re: Henry Bickerstaff's Descendants Posted on: 27 Feb 2005, by Marvin Blickenstaff

Surnames > Bickerstaff

I wrote an e-mail reply and snet it to the yahoo e-mail address in your post and it was not delivered. I doubt that I have informaiton you seek. I have no index for the 400+ pages and it would take ...

ULERY Cemetery project of Old Order Baptist, Indiana Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by  LAClugh1

Surnames > Ulery

...David's, Benjamin,2 Elizabeth's, John, Samuel & Stephen Ulery. Other family members included are, Blickenstaff, Fouts, Kuns, Replogle, Shively, Studebaker and Wolf. Anyone live close enough to make a visit ...

Silas McClure - Mary Blickenstaff Family - Rootsweb's World Connect information Posted on: 11 Jun 2006, by  jrenner1_1

Surnames > McClure

...for the person who posted to Rootsweb's World Connect information on Silas McClure who married Mary Blickenstaff first and Julia Ann Amber second. The e-mail of the poster was lippincott@tea-house.com but the me...

Re: Susan Blickenstaff Posted on: 27 Nov 2006, by Keitha

Surnames > Cripe

I have info on a Jacob CRIPE married to Elizabeth ULRICH Jacob was born abt.1712-1729 in Germany

robert fuller married to clara whiting Posted on: 31 Jan 2007, by  scott6397

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Clermont

i am looking for infomation on robert fuller's parents i beleive they are francis "frank" fuller married to susan or sussannah boyer i am not quite sure on the mothers name. i am descended f...

Re: Susan Boyer Posted on: 20 Feb 2007, by  scott6397

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Washington

could we be talking about the same susan boyer and francis fuller i have an obituary for a susan or susannah boyer parents listed as abraham and elizabeth from middletown valley maryland i am a desce...

Barnes in Red Cloud, Nebraska Posted on: 16 Apr 2007, by  Kelley Barnes...

Surnames > Barnes

...George Leonard Barnes (born 5-26-1902 in Nebr; died 2-6-1990 in Red Cloud, Nebraska) and his wife Zelma Blickenstaff (born 9-1908; died 5-17-1980 in Red Cloud, Nebraska). They had a daughter, Elnora Edith Barnes...

Lena Blickenstaff Stottlemyer Shepley Obit Posted on: 16 Feb 2007, by  palsy69

Surnames > Blickenstaff

Lena Blickenstaff Stottlemyer Shepley has passed away. She was born in Ohio. Her parents were born in MD. Her mother died in 1918 and Lena was raised by Rev. Irving (Eb Joe) & Annie Marker Stottlemyer of t...

Guy, Minnie Bishop - Obit Posted on: 25 Aug 2007, by  JDSedore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Eaton

The Sunfield Sentinel Sunfield, Eaton County, Michigan Thursday, June 15, 1916 Mrs. Frank Guy Minnie Bishop was born August 19, 1870, in Sebewa Township, Ionia County, Michigan where she...

Samuel Blickenstaff death date??? Posted on: 07 Sep 2007, by  pdrobbin46

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wabash

According to cemetery record from Swank Cemetery, Samuel Blickenstaff died March 2, 1885, 66yrs 3m 29d. Now comes along a letter written by him to his daughter Margaret Shively dated Dec 15, 1887. An obit doesn'...

Re: Elias Coppock Obituary - 1924 Posted on: 12 Oct 2007, by  Karen_Jorgens...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

...Location: Miama, Ohio Father's name: Samuel Coppock Father's Birth Location: Ohio Mother's name: Delana Blickenstaff Mother's Birth Location: Ohio

Re: Shanafelt - Flora Indiana - May 1920 Posted on: 22 Dec 2007, by  NShanafelt

Surnames > Shanafelt

That would be Amos and Mary (Blickenstaff) Shanafelt. Amos b:29 Mar 1847 Catoctin, Frederick, Maryland d: 20 Apr 1925. Mary b: 4 Apr 1847 d: 6 Dec 1921 4 Children: Samuel B Shanafelt b:1877 Margaret Shanafelt b: ...

Re: BURCH"S AND LAWSON"S Posted on: 24 Jan 2008, by  theadpalmers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > White

Here is the info you requested from my Brookston IOOF Cemetery record book: BERCH, Elizabeth (Bayse) born: 15 Apr 1821 Marion Co. IN daughter of Elizamond 'Lismund' BASYE & Elizabeth THORPE Marri...

per page