Search the Boards

Search Results for "BLEICHNER" - 125 Messages

per page

Pearl Hoban Posted on: 03 Sep 2005, by  dhjs_1

Surnames > Hoban

...and died in 1974. Her husband was James L. Hoban. They had 4 children, (James, Margaret, Catherine Bleichner, and Pearl Jackson) They may have lived in the Lawrenceville section of Pittsburgh during the earl...

Re: Berberich Family of Pittsburgh PA, Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by  deannaturton5...

Surnames > Berberich

Hi again, I have just learned from the death certificate for Carolina Berberich Bleichner who was born at sea in 1832 that her father's name was Andreas Barbary...a spelling variant of Berberich. She was not b...

Re: Kappes Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by Teresa

Surnames > Kappes

I have a Johann Kappes that was born July 16,1804 and he married Kathrina Bleichner in 1840. She was born November 25, 1814. They came to the New World from the German - France border. They also landed in New ...

Kappes Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  JoycePalmer62...

Surnames > Kappes

...or France we do know they went to Alsace France ? not sure of the date but was Married to Kathrina Bleichner was born Nov. 25 1814. Please let me Know if there is any connection... may be cousins.... Joyce...

Kapps Posted on: 13 May 1999, by George Bates

Localities > Western Europe > France > Alsace

...many Bleichners at Siewiller, Alsace, just ten miles north. But I could not find his wife's (Kathrina Bleichner b. 1814) birth or baptism in any of the nearby towns. If you want to look over this area, Wilsbe...

Cruzen, Bleichner,White Posted on: 04 Oct 1999, by Raylene J Weber

Surnames > Cruzen

...on my father side. His name was Joseph Raymond White his parent were Joseph James White and Loretta Bleichner White Cruzen. She was married as second time. They lived in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area. My fat...

Re: Iowa Posted on: 22 May 2003, by  hgberry

Surnames > Hines

...Anna Hines - i dont think she was related to our hynes family. I have you as the first child of Everett Bleichner and Garnita Jeanne Perrizo, but have no further information - i can send you my Gedcom file, bu...

Grandfather Joseph Bleichner, wife Lizzie, lived MN, USA Posted on: 14 Jun 1999, by Raylene Weber

Surnames > Bleichner

Looking for information on my father side. My greatgrandfather name was Joseph Bleichner and lived in Mn. His with was Lizzie. My grandfather was Joseph White and his wife was Loretta. They had four children M...

Engelmann in Bas Rhin to PA Posted on: 09 Dec 2007, by  jfranck

Surnames > Engelmann

...researching: Jean Michael Engelmann, b: 1681, m: Marie Eve Droll - Mathais Engelmann, b: 1711, m: Marguerite Bleichner - - Jean Nicolas Engelmann, b: 1751, m: Marguerite Unterreiner - - - Cecile Catherin...

Engelman in Ras Rhin to PA Posted on: 09 Dec 2007, by  jfranck

Surnames > Engelman

...researching: Jean Michael Engelmann, b: 1681, m: Marie Eve Droll - Mathais Engelmann, b: 1711, m: Marguerite Bleichner - - Jean Nicolas Engelmann, b: 1751, m: Marguerite Unterreiner - - - Cecile Catherin...

Bleichner in Bas Rhin, France and Minnesota Posted on: 09 Dec 2007, by  jfranck

Surnames > Bleichner

Here is the line I am researching: Gregori Bleichner, ca 1695, m: Johanna Machal -Johann Matthias Bleichner, b: 1733, m: Anna Margaretha Unterreiner - - Johann Matthais Bleichner, b: 1764, m: Margaretha Koenig - - -Johan Ma...

Re: Bleichner Lineage Posted on: 24 Mar 2008, by  JLBleichner

Surnames > Bleichner

...includes a Johanna Johnson marrying in to the Bleichners (in Germany, although I'm not sure where). Keith Bleichner- My Fater, Born in Illinois Spouse: Lynae Thedens George Bleichner- Grandfather, IL Spouse: Virginia ...

Linking in Posted on: 24 Mar 2008, by  JLBleichner

Surnames > Bleichner

...wondering if any of these people showed up in anyone's research. Any help is much appreciated. Keith Bleichner- My Fater, Born in Illinois Spouse: Lynae Thedens George Bleichner- Grandfather, IL Spouse: ...

BLEICHNER, ASFELD Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by  almabe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Butler

I am looking for information about the family of George Bleichner, son of Catherine Engelman and Matthias Bleichner.He was born in France in about 1828. In 1860, he was living in Carver Co., Minnesota with his wife Car...

Re: Bleichner in Bas Rhin, France and Minnesota Posted on: 04 Mar 2009, by  jfranck

Surnames > Bleichner

Nick, I don't think I can send a Word document thru the list. If you send me a note at jjaaa5@aol.com I will send the write-up and we can compare notes. Thanks, Jerry Franck Mendota heights, MN

Re: Bleichner in Bas Rhin, France and Minnesota Posted on: 03 Mar 2009, by  jfranck

Surnames > Bleichner

I need you to either connact me at jjaaa5@aol.com or provide an email address. Thanks, Jerry

Re: Bleichner in Bas Rhin, France and Minnesota Posted on: 02 Mar 2009, by  NickBleichner

Surnames > Bleichner

I beleive that these are my Ancestors... i may have more information and more decendant info.

Re: Bleichner in Bas Rhin, France and Minnesota Posted on: 03 Mar 2009, by  NickBleichner

Surnames > Bleichner

i would be very interested considering i live in minnesota :)

Re: Bleichner in Bas Rhin, France and Minnesota Posted on: 02 Mar 2009, by  jfranck

Surnames > Bleichner

I would be happy to send you a write-up on the family. Jerry at jjaaa5@aol.com

Obits: Little, William J. 1888-1942 (Johnstown, PA) Posted on: 24 Jan 2009, by  GordonGrening

Surnames > Little

[3 articles] WILLIAM LITTLE, 51, SEVENTH WARD, DIES; WORLD WAR VETERAN ------------------- Expires in New York Hospital; Remains at Mother’s Home William J. Little, 51, of 87 Messen...

French Army in Algeria - records from 1830...? Posted on: 22 Jun 2009, by  gjbir1

Localities > Africa > Algeria > General

...and 1842 when he emigrated to America. Shortly before coming to America he married (~1842)Catherine BLEICHNER who was b. 1814 at Veckersviller, Moselle, France (near Phalsbourg), but I have not been able to ...

Re: Bleichner in Bas Rhin, France and Minnesota Posted on: 19 Sep 2009, by  bbleichner1

Surnames > Bleichner

Jerry Have you ever seen any information on Bleichner's in New Orleans? I ran into another Brad Bleichner in the Bay area recently and am trying to see how I am related to him. Hope all is well Brad

Bleichner and New Orleans Posted on: 19 Sep 2009, by  bbleichner1

Surnames > Bleichner

...am trying to obtain information on a branch of the family that lived in New Orleans area. Henry John Bleichner b) 14 Jun 1910 d) 24 Dec 1996. He had five sons John, Palmer, Kenneth, Barry & Keith and one...

Re: Bleichner in Bas Rhin, France and Minnesota Posted on: 20 Sep 2009, by  JerryFranck45

Surnames > Bleichner

...only have one piece of info that mentions New Oleans. It might be from you. It mentions Everett Albert Bleichner. He did 9 Sept 1990 in NO. His son, Brad, married Lynn Marston. Jerry Jerry

George Harvey Lane Posted on: 08 Mar 2010, by  Hassebrock151

Surnames > Lane

Looking for information on George Harvey Lane. Born 15 Sep 1883, in Indiana. Married Catherine Gertrude Bleichner (1887-1978). Moved to Tacoma, Washington between 1910 & 1920. Died prior to 1930 census. H...

Re: Soulier family of PA Posted on: 21 Apr 2010, by  msm4slm

Surnames > Soulier

Hello, Anna Margaret Soulier Bleichner is my great-grandmother. She was married to George Bleichner and they had four children: George, Lawrence, Margaret, Marie and my grandfather, Paul John Bleichner. (Anna Soulier Bleichner had ...

Re: Spohn Posted on: 21 Oct 2010, by  Cheryl8191

Surnames > Spohn

...1753. That is all on them. Martin & Ann Marie had son, Martin, b.1785 in Petersbach,m. Margaret Bleichner. She was b. 1757 in Siewiller, Alsace, Lorraine, France. She d. 1849.. They had 11 kids. Their ...

Ayers, Anita (Piersons) 1939 - 2011 Posted on: 02 Mar 2011, by  JeanKayMorse3...

Surnames > Ayers

...family. Anita was born April 19, 1939 in Corning, NY. She is the daughter of the late Leon and Katheryn (Bleichner) Piersons. She married Daniel Ayers Sr. on July 31, 1954. Anita loved fishing, cooking an...

Re: Linking in Posted on: 31 Jul 2011, by  Amanda Lonis

Surnames > Bleichner

...I just saw it. I am related to the Bleichners as well. I am the granddaughter of Bernice Lonis (nee Bleichner) who was the sister of your grandfather, George. First of all, when did George pass away? I have no...

Re: Linking in Posted on: 29 Dec 2011, by  JLBleichner

Surnames > Bleichner

Hi! I haven't checked back here in a long time (especially since I don't use that email anymore), but I did tonight after a chance conversation. I am not sure exactly when, but I know it was before m...

Re: Bleichner in Bas Rhin, France and Minnesota Posted on: 28 Feb 2012, by  deannaturton4...

Surnames > Bleichner

I am surely hoping someone else sees this inquiry because SOMEONE surely must have a photo of that couple. They were important figures in Carver County...Alas. Deanna

Re: Matthias Seyfort, Cypher Posted on: 16 Apr 2012, by  SarahHutzlerB...

Surnames > Cypher

I know this thread is a few years old so I am sure you have already found what you were looking for but this may be of some help! MATTHIAS CYPHER, a soldier of the Revolution, is believed to have set...

Re: Linking in Posted on: 06 Jan 2012, by  Amanda Lonis

Surnames > Bleichner

...so long to respond. Here is what I have on George and his siblings. Siblings: Margaret Crowe (nee Bleichner) 1918-1949 (allegedly she was killed by a bee sting on the top of her head. My grandmother rememb...

Re: Bleichner in Bas Rhin, France and Minnesota Posted on: 28 Feb 2012, by  JerryFrank51

Surnames > Bleichner

Sorry Deanna, I have not accomplished anything in the last couple of years. I havn't lost interest, but can't hit any trails. Nice to hear from you and thanks for the info. Jerry

Re: Bleichner in Bas Rhin, France and Minnesota Posted on: 28 Feb 2012, by  deannaturton4...

Surnames > Bleichner

...Jerry, It was good to see you still working on the Bleichners. Have you turned up any photos of George Bleichner and or Carolina Berberich Bleichner? I have recently learned her correct birthdate and baptism date. Her ...

John Edwin LaFollette Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by Charles LaFollette

Surnames > LaFollette

...Grandfather). Born 1 July 1893. Died 15 August 1959 in Knoxville, Illinois. Married Elizabeth Staphana Bleichner 1 Jan 1918 in Peoria County, Illinois. I am really in need of his father/mother and up.

Re: Fritz-Bleichner Family Posted on: 21 Jun 2012, by  JerryFranck30

Surnames > Bleichner

If you are still interested, send me a note at jjaaa5@aol.com. Jerry

Soulier family of PA Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by  Kathy Riffle ...

Surnames > Soulier

...Kate Meiers, Andrew Soulier married to Elizabeth Kapp, Elizabeth Walz, Philomena Krut and Anna Margaret Bleichner. Many are buried in St. Joseph's cemetery, Pittsburgh PA.

Re: George Bleichner Posted on: 24 Mar 2015, by  Julien Bleich...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Butler

Hello George My name is julien Bleichner I live in Alsace France I will really appreciate to get infos and pictures from the bleichner family Thanks in advance julienbleichner@hotmail.com

Re: Engelen family of Carver Co. Minnesota Posted on: 11 Aug 2014, by  pchlan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Carver

I am the granddaughter of Gerhard & Anna (Bleichner) Engelen. Anna Bleichner Engelen was born on January 28, 1896 and past away July 13, 1982, Gerhard H. Engelen Born on November 6, 1895 past away April 21, 1980. B...

Objet : Bleichner family Posted on: 23 Mar 2015, by  Julien Bleich...

Hi My name is Julien Bleichner from France Jacob was born the 21 february 1836 in Butler and dead 12 november 1909 at Pittsburg His father was Johann Matthias Bleichner born in 1798 at SIEWILLER France dead in 1884 a...

Picture of Sara Posted on: 05 Aug 2014, by  Audry Counter...

Surnames > Bleichner

Here's a recent picture of Sara. My mother is on the left( Marilyn's daughter).

Bleichner's in MN Posted on: 18 Apr 2001, by Fran

I have a Georg and Carolina Bleichner in Carver County, MN. Carolina's last name that I have is Berberich or Barbarich, Carolina was born about 1832. She had a son Georg born in 1856 and a Maria born in 1857. ...

Asfeld/Osfeldt Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by  DeannaTurton6...

...and newspaper accounts of events in the Asfeld Family life, it is clear that they are connected to the Bleichner, Adoph, and Pahl families and there is also proof that many of members of these other families w...

Asfelds in Butler Co. Posted on: 11 May 2001, by  DeannaTurton6...

Hello Francis, I saw your inquiry on this message board. I am related to Mary Asfeld/Ospheldt Nagel from Shakopee, Minnesota, but she was born in Butler Co, PA in 1847. Dec 2. Her parents were Peter a...

Priebes and Fiebelkorns Posted on: 14 May 2001, by Brian Eagan

Surnames > Priebe

...and by marriage, to both Priebes and Fiebelkorns. My mother's maternal grandmother, Emma Fiebelkorn Bleichner, had a sister named Martha. She married a man named Buschkowsky and one of their children, Eleanor,...

Hammers, Bleichner, Asfeld Posted on: 06 May 2001, by  almabe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Carver

...Benton area was killed in a barn raising accident in May 1876. Also in the obituary is listed George Bleichner as a brother-in-law. Thank you for any additional information. Also note Asfeld is often misspelle...

Bleichner Family - Butler Co. , Pa Posted on: 24 May 1999, by David Quester

Looking for information regarding my great grandmother who was born in Butler Co. , Pa. She was Elizabeth Bleichner or Bleighner , born February 10 , 1849 in Clearfield Township , Butler Co , Pa. She married...

Re: Eva Karl "Charles" Philipp Greulich Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  DeannaTurton6...

Surnames > Greulich

...Minnesota, Peter jr. was killed in a barn raising accident and in his obituary, it says that George Bleichner was his brother-in-law. According to the Bleichner family records, George Bleichner married Caroline Berberich who wa...

Re: Eva Karl "Charles" Philipp Greulich Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  DeannaTurton6...

Surnames > Greulich

...Minnesota, Peter jr. was killed in a barn raising accident and in his obituary, it says that George Bleichner was his brother-in-law. According to the Bleichner family records, George Bleichner married Caroline Berberich who wa...

per page