Search the Boards

Search Results for "BIAGIA" - 99 Messages

per page

Re: Santora Pennsylvania Chipolet Posted on: 01 Aug 2006, by  lisalisa368

Surnames > Santora

your grandmother was rachal santora not biagia. that was dads mom and we don't have her last name

Santora Pennsylvania Chipolet Posted on: 23 Oct 2003, by  teresafarr809...

Surnames > Santora

I am new to this research. My grandmother, Biagia Santora, was born in Italy circa 1890's. She immigrated to the US and lived in Luzerne Pa. She married Nicholas Chipolet. ANY help and direction would b...

Re: Giacomo Reina & Carmela Rumore Posted on: 22 Sep 2004, by Susie

Surnames > Reina

...Reina. He's related to my great-great grandmother somehow and I can't figure it out. Her name was Biagia Riina (original spelling). Also if I could figure out who Giacomo's parents or brothers and sister...

Re: CUSUMANO OF TRAPANI SICILY Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by John Cusumano

Surnames > Cusumano

...Scranton Wilkes-Barre area. Their parents were Vito and Carmella Asta Cusumano, and there were 4 sisters Biagia, Vidina, Anna and Dorothea who remained in Sicily. I have attached a picture of the family m...

William Oliver Posted on: 06 Dec 1998, by  cindithl

Topics > Occupations > Mining > United States > West Virginia Coal Miners

...husband's g grandfather was a coal miner in WV sometime between 1900 and 1925. His name was William Oliver (Biagia Oliverio in Italian). His wifes name was Isabell. They moved to Detroit before 1929. They c...

Re: Baglio Family Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by Doris

Surnames > Baglio

...uncertain when it will be out. Keep my e-mail number and keep in touch. It concerns Michael Baglio and Biagia "Annie" Baglio. They immigrated from Italy to Louisiana then on to Houston. Doris

Re: Gagliano/Giambruno Posted on: 27 May 2002, by  PRISCILLA SCO...

Surnames > Gagliano

...Parish. Vincent's parents were Aurelio and Lucy (Giangrosso)Gagliano and Catrina's were Anthony and Biagia (Gagliano) Geraci. Hope some of this sound familiar. Priscilla pscott3283@aol.com

Carmello Palazzolo Posted on: 30 Sep 2002, by  ACastronovo

Surnames > Palazzolo

...Palazzolo. He was born around ?1890?. His wife was Marie Antoinette Salvaggio, they had four children Biagia (Betty, my grandmother), Anna, Daniel, and William. Thank you for your help. Anthony Castronov

Re: the pizzolato name Posted on: 10 Nov 2004, by  fpdalmeny

Surnames > Pizzolato

...brother, Fidele Guiseppe stayed in Poggioreale with his wife, Agata and they had 7 children, Maria, Biagia, Antonino, Alfonso, Caterina, Antonia, Lucia. Any information will help. my father-in-law (Antoni...

Re: Reply to Marion Posted on: 10 Nov 2004, by  fpdalmeny

Surnames > Pizzolato

...brother, Fidele Guiseppe stayed in Poggioreale with his wife, Agata and they had 7 children, Maria, Biagia, Antonino, Alfonso, Caterina, Antonia, Lucia. Any information will help. my father-in-law (Antonino...

Re: PIZZOLATO NAME Posted on: 10 Nov 2004, by  fpdalmeny

Surnames > Pizzolato

...brother, Fidele Guiseppe stayed in Poggioreale with his wife, Agata and they had 7 children, Maria, Biagia, Antonino, Alfonso, Caterina, Antonia, Lucia. Any information will help. my father-in-law (Antonino...

Re: Piranio family from Corleone Sicily Posted on: 31 Oct 2002, by  Gary Ridolph

Surnames > Piranio

...Corleone. I have a Leoluca Piranio way back in my tree (married Antonia Ridulfo abt 1850). I also know a Biagia Piranio who married Salvatore Ridulfo in the 1920's. I am in e-mail contact with her grands...

Re: Anna Paul Posted on: 27 May 2002, by  PRISCILLA SCO...

Surnames > Paul

I am helping a friend research her grandparents. Anthony and Biagia (Gagliano) and they had 2 children that I know of Caterina (Catherine) and Bennie both who lived in St. Bernard Parish Louisiana. If any...

Re: Anna Paul Posted on: 27 May 2002, by  PRISCILLA SCO...

Surnames > Paul

I am helping a friend research her grandparents. Anthony and Biagia (Gagliano) and they had 2 children that I know of Caterina (Catherine) and Bennie both who lived in St. Bernard Parish Louisiana. If any...

Ruta family tree Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by Tom Violante

Surnames > Ruta

My maternal great-grandmother was Biagia Ruta, born probably in Ruvo di Puglia, Bari, Italy, it the 1880s. She married Michele Paparella, of the same town, and they emigrated to the U.S. and landed in New H...

Paparella, Michele Posted on: 05 Feb 2000, by Tom Violante

Surnames > Ruta

...Ruvo di Puglia, Bari, and he had four children: Vito, Joseph, Lena, and Antonietta. Michael married Biagia Ruta, aslo from Ruvo do Puglia, Bari. The four kids and Michael emigrated to New Haven in the early...

Paparella family Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by Thomas Violante (Paparella)

Surnames > Ruta

...family was: Giuseppi (my grandfather), Vito, Antonieta and Lena. His father and mother were Michele and Biagia Ruta. Grandpa came here in about 1912 durectly to Ellis Island, then to New York in the White P...

SERIO/D'ANTONI/VENTURELLA Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by  COffineer0784

Surnames > Serio

...the D'Antonis. I'm researching the Venturella line as well as the D'Antonis which I know little about. Biagia D'Antoni b.1869 in Sicily (my ggrandmother) married Vincenzo Venturella possibly in Lousiana. Bo...

Almanza family from Italy to Tunisia Posted on: 22 Nov 2006, by  VicciStone

Surnames > Almanza

...point this family moved to Tunisia, Africa. The only child that I know of Melchior Immordino married Biagia Gentile in 1927 in Tunisia. Biagia's parents were Biaggio Gentile and possibly Luigia Almanza. M...

Gentile family - From Italy to Tunisia Posted on: 22 Nov 2006, by  VicciStone

Surnames > Gentile

...point this family moved to Tunisia, Africa. The only child that I know of Melchior Immordino married Biagia Gentile in 1927 in Tunisia. Biagia's parents were Biaggio Gentile and possibly Luigia Almanza. M...

Guzzetta from Palermo Italy Posted on: 22 Nov 2006, by  VicciStone

Surnames > Guzzetta

Giordano - Immordino Posted on: 22 Nov 2006, by  VicciStone

Surnames > Giordano

...daughter named Elena who married Biaggio/Blaise Immordino. Biaggio's parents were Melchior Immordino and Biagia Gentile. Melchior Immordino's parents were Giuseppe Immordino b. 1875 in San Giuseppe Jato, P...

Re: Calogero Cangelosi New Orleans Posted on: 16 May 2007, by  rs3mllns

Surnames > Cangelosi

Hi, I am looking for my great- great grandparents could my and yours be kin? Biagia and Giuseppe Cangelosi were married and had a son named Giovanni. They came to America. I am not sure exactly of the year....

The Cangelosi family Posted on: 16 May 2007, by  rs3mllns

Surnames > Cangialosi

Hi, I am looking for my ancestors can anyone help? I know they were Biagia maiden name(messina)Cangelosi she was married to Giuseppe Cangelosi and they came from Sicily late 1800's or early 1900. I believe ...

Re: Cangialosi in NJ and NY Posted on: 16 May 2007, by  rs3mllns

Surnames > Cangialosi

...Cangelosi, She said she believed she had a sister named Rose but was not sure. Her parents names was Biagia messina and Joseph Cangelosi. She said that when she was a little girl she got sick and was put in...

Re: Cangelosi Family in New Orleans Posted on: 16 May 2007, by  rs3mllns

Surnames > Cangelosi

Hi, I have a great-great grandmother named Biagia Cangelosi, whom was married to Giuseppe. They had a son named Giovanni and I wonder could these be the same?

family Posted on: 17 May 2007, by  rs3mllns

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Palermo

hi, I a looking for anyone with information on Biagia Messina Cangelosi born approx.late 1800's. Also Giuseppe Cangelosi (joseph)born 1884. came to america late 1800's or early 1900's. thank you Rose rs3mll...

The Cangelosi family Posted on: 16 May 2007, by  rs3mllns

Surnames > Messina

Hi I am looking for a Biagia Messina Cangelosi married to giuseppe cangelosi had a son named giovanni(john).Could they be related?

The Cangelosi family Posted on: 17 May 2007, by  rs3mllns

Hi, I am looking for my family's ancestors does anyone know of Giuseppe cangelosi(joseph), Biagia cangelosi-1st wife (betty -?), or maria Cangelosi-2nd wife (mary)? Thank you, Rose rs3mllns@yahoo.com

The Cangelosi Family Posted on: 16 May 2007, by  rs3mllns

Surnames > Cangelosi

Can anyone help me find Biagia Cangelosi?

The Cangelosi Family Posted on: 16 May 2007, by  rs3mllns

Surnames > Cangelosi

...great grandparents. I am not sure about the dates. I know they came from Sicily to america. They were Biagia Cangelosi(messina her maiden name I think) and Giuseppe(joseph) Cangelosi.They had a son named Gi...

Re: Any relatives of Pasquale Palestine? Posted on: 23 Mar 2007, by  Mary Bateman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Belmont

...Italian (South) Ship Ancona line 10 b. Italy Gonlemore? 5'2" 1930 NY Erie Co Cheektowage Palestina Biagia head 38 married at 25 IT IT IT imm1909 foreman Steel mill " Mary wife 31 married at 16 I...

Re: Guarisco Posted on: 13 Nov 2007, by  aguzzettacrai...

Surnames > Balsamo

...Phillip, Anthony, Mary, Peter. Liborio was my grandfather. He married Mary Catalanotto. Their daughter, Biagia "Beatrice", was my mother. She married Joseph Guzzetta from Berwick, LA. All of t...

Re: Guarisco Posted on: 13 Nov 2007, by  aguzzettacrai...

Surnames > Balsamo

...Phillip, Anthony, Mary, Peter. Liborio was my grandfather. He married Mary Catalanotto. Their daughter, Biagia "Beatrice", was my mother. She married Joseph Guzzetta from Berwick, LA. All of t...

Re: looking for information on Sclafani, Finazzo, DiPiazza Posted on: 13 Jun 2007, by  Daddycummins1

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > General

Hi Joe, I am on the search for my Grandmothers family Finazzo,and her Mother Biagia DiPiazza,brother-in-law Frank Sclafani. All from Sicily to Michigan to California. If this sounds like your family I would...

Re: Antoinette Giuliano Orsara di Puglia Foggia Posted on: 09 Jul 2007, by  Guineapic2

Surnames > Giuliano

Colette here is my Family Group Sheet of my GGGrandfather whose parents are Andrea Picariello and Tommasina Lepore of Orsara di Puglia. My Dad & I went to Orsara di Puglia last October and had a ...

Re: Dipiazza Surname Posted on: 13 Jun 2007, by  Daddycummins1

Surnames > Dipiazza

Hello from California, I am searching for info on my greatgrandmother Biagia DiPiazza b. 26 Nov.1893 Balestrate,Italy married to Emmanuel Finazzo b. 14 September 1878 Cinisi,Italy I am interested in any ...

any help finding out more about my dads family Posted on: 10 Jan 2008, by  madodie1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

my name is dolores, my father was joseph a chirico his parents were biagia riggi and paul chirico her parents were guieseppi riggi and maria scarlata from villalba caltanissetta sicily ive been searching...

looking for relatives Posted on: 09 Aug 2008, by  dguarneri

Surnames > Guarneri

My grandfather was Nicola Guarneri. His father and mother were Gaetano Guarneri and Biagia Gagliano. My grandmother was Josephine Alonzo. Her father and mother were Mario Alonzo and Virginia Saladino. They...

Re: Mineo family in Brazil Posted on: 20 Sep 2008, by  ZMineo29

Surnames > Mineo

Eduardo- Dear Eduardo, Mi scusi, ma si tu non poui leggere englese, responda e dire que tu non parli englese. Desculpe-me, mas se você não me pode entender por favor conta-me você n...

Re: Pellettieri conections Posted on: 09 Aug 2009, by  barbhistory

Surnames > Pellettieri

...m. mid 1880's, again maybe in Campofiorito; emigrated to N.O. in 1878 and 1886 Great-grandmother: Biagia GOVERNALE, b. 15 Feb 1857, maybe in Campofiorito, PA, Sicilia, Italia, emigrated to N.O. 1888 Chil...

Re: Campofiorito, Italy Posted on: 04 Aug 2009, by  barbhistory

...that yet. Antonino PILLITIERI (various spellings of this name) was born in the late 1850's and married Biagia GOVERNALE, born late 1850's. I think they married in Campofiorito between Antonino's two trips...

Re: Gagliano/Giambruno Posted on: 01 Aug 2009, by  dguarneri

Surnames > Gagliano

My great grandmothe was Biagia Gagliano who was married to Gaetano Guarneri. They had sons named Nicolo, Sam, and a daughter Vincenza (Virginia). (There might have been more children...don't know.) My gra...

Re: sava Posted on: 04 Jan 2010, by  hopemae22

Surnames > Sava

...been on here in awhile but if you get this i would love to have more names. My great grandfather was biagia and his wife was lucia they where from sicily. My grandpa is paul a sava. i know he had a brother ...

Re: Grisafi Posted on: 16 Nov 2009, by  greeneyed89

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Agrigento

My g-g-g-g-g-g-grandmother was a woman named Biagia Grizzaffi, she married a man named Angelo Castro, and they were from Corleone. I don't know anything else about the Grizzaffi's, so if you have any other ...

Re: Salvatore & Blasia Giarratano Posted on: 17 Feb 2010, by  literatec1

Surnames > Giarratano

Salvatore and Biagia were my great-grandparents. They had a child named Carl, my grandfather. I'm still piecing together the rest!

Re: Salvatore & Blasia Giarratano Posted on: 26 Feb 2010, by  vtrayone

Surnames > Giarratano

...finding out about these two people. Please e-mail me at vtray@comcast.net to share information. I have Biagia and Domenica (I knew her as Mamie) entering the US on Jan 24th 1915 aboard the SS. Duca Decli ...

Lanzetti Posted on: 23 Jun 2010, by  budderfly2

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Piemonte > Turin (Torino)

...information about my grandfather Pietro Lanzetti born 1904 in Moretto and died 1967 in Torino married to Biagia Marchisio born 1901 and died 1982. I can read Italian but cannot write it. If anyone can help,...

Re: Cascio, Tomasella, Privitera, Giugno, Barone, Sciarrino, Riggi, Guarnera Posted on: 16 Apr 2011, by  mlp2104

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...sister named Virginia who married Henry Lucido. I think there was a brother named Guitano who married Biagia Gagliano. I don't know much more about the family. Do any of these names sound familiar to you...

Manfre from Baucina, Sicilia Posted on: 28 May 2011, by  rorlando162

Surnames > Manfre

...Biagio Randazzo, came to America in abt 1896 and migrated back to Sicily abt 1902. They had 9 children (Biagia, Saverio, Cira, Salvatore, Leonardo, Giuseppe, Giovanni, Tommaso, Biagio). Her brother is Dome...

per page