Search the Boards

Search Results for "BEILER" - 265 Messages

per page

Nancy (Graybill) Beiler obituary Posted on: 10 Nov 2003, by  puppup

Surnames > Graybill

Source: The Daily Item, Sunbury, PA Sept. 25, 2003 Deceased: Beiler, Nancy Lou (Graybill) Age: 65 Birth date: Jan. 29, 1938 Birth place: Evandale, PA Death date: Cot. 23, 2003 Place of...

riehl family Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by peggy

Surnames > Riehl

...3.Christian/rachel trego 4.daniel/catherine Steely 5.Veronica/david yoder 6. Lewis names from there are lantz. beiler, miller,kennel, anthing familiar? belinda

Beiler / Lewis 2 fold Question Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by  CarmenRob

Surnames > Bieler

Hello, by any chance was your name shortend from "Dinkell-bieler"? Also, I see you are a "Lewis" do you have any relatives that were related to "Elijah or Peter Lewis" fr...

Shotdell Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by  cllampshire

Surnames > Shotwell

Seeking information on Abegail (aka Abbie) Beiler (Beiler,Bieler, Biler, Beeler) who married a Mr. Shotdell. Abbie was born 1842 in OH. Her parents were: Abraham Biler and Sylvia Jones (born in VT). She had three...

Sylvia Jones (b. 1820 VT,d. 1885 KS) Posted on: 13 Mar 2005, by  cllampshire

Surnames > Jones

...1880. She may have had 1/2 sister Polly Lawless who lived in Cass Co, NE. Sylvia married Abraham Biler/Beiler/Bieler in Knox Co, OH 1849.

Re: Frederick Sassaman, Schuylkill Co., PA Posted on: 23 Apr 2005, by  007Ruth

Surnames > Sassaman

... We coresponded last year on this subject. You passed on the info that Frederick's wife, Elizabeth BEILER was the daughter of Jacob BEILER and Catherine KISCH. All the info I can find says that Elizabeth, daught...

Re: Frederick Sassaman, Schuylkill Co., PA Posted on: 28 May 2004, by Beverly Miller

Surnames > Sassaman

correction to first line: Elizabeth Sassemen should have read Elizabeth Beiler in message sent on 5/27/04

Re: Frederick Sassaman, Schuylkill Co., PA Posted on: 28 May 2004, by  BeverlyJMille...

Surnames > Sassaman

...married Frederick Sassemen. She was the daughter of Jacob (Byler) Beilier and Catherine Kisch. Jacob Beiler 1739-(PA)- 1804 (NC son of Jacob Beiler and Elizabeth Kallen. He married Catherine Kisch. b.? d....

Re: Frederick Sassaman, Schuylkill Co., PA Posted on: 28 May 2004, by  007Ruth

Surnames > Sassaman

My ancestors were Frederick SASSAMAN, d. 1813, PA and Elizabeth BEILER. Their son, Johannes SASSAMAN, b 12 Nov, Berks Co., PA , d 21 Nov 1845; m Sarah "Salome" ALTENDERFERb 8 Jun 1805, d 22 Mar 18...

Re: Frederic Sassaman b. 1770, GER>PA Posted on: 25 Mar 2004, by  007Ruth

Surnames > Sassaman

...Rebecca This is the info I have on "my" Frederick SASSAMAN: 1) Frederick SASSAMAN m Elizabeth BEILER/BOYER 2) John/Johannes , b 12 Nov 1800, Berks Co., PA, d 21 Nov 1845; m Salome/Sarah B. ...

Re: Frederic Sassaman b. 1770, GER>PA Posted on: 14 Jul 2002, by Ruth BRAUCHER SELF

Surnames > Sassaman

...SASSAMAN, her father was Johannes SASSAMAN, his father was Frederick SASSAMAN; d 1813, PA; m Elizabeth BEILER. I cannot connect my SASSAMANs any further back. Could "my" Frederick be the Frederick...

Horton''s of Illinois Posted on: 10 Sep 1999, by  k_burkhardt

Surnames > Horton

I am looking for information on John Horton who married Mary Hodges, Beiler in November 1864. They had 6 children. John was born in Oct 1827 and may be from New York. I have very little information on him. ...

Della Stucker Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by  toplawyer

Surnames > Stucker

Charles- Your message was of great interest to me. Let me start by saying that I do NOT profess to be an expert in any area of genealogy! However, I have been researching my STOCKER line for almost 4...

O"NEIL (o''neal) family in Philadelphia Posted on: 13 Nov 1999, by janine

Surnames > Oneil

...Philadelphia. The only thing I have to go on is a Annie O'neil (married name) had a sister Alice who married a Beiler. Annie raised Alice's daughter Anna Mae, my gmother, Alice died 1907. Annie O'neal also ...

Sylvia Jones (1820-1885) - VT,OH, IA, KS Posted on: 20 Feb 2006, by  cllampshire

Surnames > Jones

...siblings for Sylvia Jones (b. 1820 in Vermont, d. 1885 Smith Co, Kansas.) She married Abraham Biler/Beiler/Bieler in Coshocton Co, OH in 1838. After his death she and her children moved to Henry Co, Iowa. ...

Baer/Bear/Bare Posted on: 31 Aug 1999, by  beiler

Surnames > Baer

I am seeking the family of my gg grandmother Louisa Boyer. Marriage application of her son lists maiden name as Bare. She married Ichabod Boyer, Warren Co., IN, sometime between 1840-1850. B. 1823 Ohi...

Harry Weaver/Sophia Kline in Lanc/Berks, PA Posted on: 24 Jan 2006, by  Michelle Wilc...

Surnames > Weaver

Sophia and Harry lived in Ephrata with Hermes' in 1900, on their own in Ephrata with children in 1910 (miriam, John, infant that died at 3mos). Son Charles was born after 1910 (probably 1911). Sophia ...

Re: Charles L Buss Posted on: 27 Feb 2002, by  msbiser

Surnames > Buss

...b. 21 Nov 1842 Freemansburg, Northampton, PA. d. 9 Mar 1918 Freemansburg, Northampton, PA. m. Susanna Beiler b. 31 Jan 1842 Freemansburg, Northampton, PA d. 2 Mar 1918 Freemansburg, Northampton, PA 10 child...

Byler Name Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by  RKuhnel

Surnames > Byler

The short answer is that almost all Bylers are descended from Jakob Beiler, the immigrant. I really recommend you purchase the Allen's book, but if you e-mail me directly I can furnish more information.

Byler name Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by  RKuhnel

Surnames > Byler

The very complete Beiler-Boiler-Byler family history compiled by Allen Beiler contains all the information on the origin of the Byler name. Allen's monumental work includes most of the previous work done b...

Re: Byler books Posted on: 16 Mar 2004, by  northbrooks63...

Surnames > Byler

...author, himself, now undoubtedly deceased Book #2 = "Family History and Genealogy of Pioneer Jacob Beiler (1698-1771)," copyright 1998 Author = Allen R Beiler, 577 Valley View Dr, New Holland, PA, 1755...

Re: Byler books Posted on: 16 Mar 2004, by  northbrooks63...

Surnames > Byler

There were three men named Thomas Dillard BYLER, but I'll assume you're speaking of the eldest. Rev Roger BYLER wrote: "1642 Thomas Dillard Byler, son of Joseph Byler and wife, Rebecca Dillard...

Byler Posted on: 30 Jan 2000, by  RKuhnel

Surnames > Byler

...remiss if I did not mention the very comprehensise Beiler-Boiler-Byler family history compiled by Allen Beiler. Allen's monumental work includes most of the previous work done by Roger L. Byler in his ear...

Alfred Tyra Byler Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by  RKuhnel

Surnames > Byler

...Caroline Oxford. Jacob Franklin was the son of Jacob Byler (b abt 1740) who was in turn the son of Jakob Beiler (the immigrant). There is an extensive history of Jakob Beiler available, most of it pretty reliab...

Barbara or Anna Beiler married Yoders Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by Aimee

Surnames > Beiler

Barbara or Anna Beiler married Christian Yoder abt 1752. Info on her parents would be helpful. houston4@home.com Aimee

Samantha Beiler Roberts - OH,IA,NE Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by  cllampshire

Surnames > Roberts

Would like to contact ancestors of Samantha (Sadie/Sarah) Beiler who was born Feb. 18, 1846 in Knox County, Ohio. Her parents were Abraham Biler and Sylvia Jones. She had 3 sisters (Betsey, Abegail and Mary...

Mary Catherine Beiler McCuen Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by  cllampshire

Surnames > McCuen

Mary Catherine Beiler was born 1844 in OH to Abraham Biler and Sylvia Jones. She had 3 sisters and 1 brother. She married a Mr. McCuen. She may have lived in Iowa or Nebraska. I have no death date. Her niec...

Re: Kisch Line Posted on: 23 Apr 2005, by  007Ruth

Surnames > Kisch

Hi, Wish I had some info to pass on but instead I must ask if you have any for me. I have a Jacob BEILER/BYLER/BOYER who married an Elizabeth. Their daughter, Elizabeth married Frederick SASSAMAN who d...

Mary Catherine Beiler McCuen Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by  cllampshire

Surnames > McCuen

Seeking information on Mary Catherine Beiler (Bieler,Biler,Beeler) who married a Mr. McCuen. Mary was born in 1844 in OH. Her parents were Abraham Biler and Sylvia Jones (born in VT.) She had 3 sisters: Bet...

Adam & Elizabeth Lutz - Linn Co, IA Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by  clampshire1

Surnames > Lutz

Seek information on Adam Lutz b. 1815 PA and wife Elizabeth Beiler b. 1840 OH. They are listed on the 1880 census in Linn County with daughter Alta Grace Lutz. They also had sons: Barnett b. 1866 and Edwi...

Eisenhart Family, Spring Valley PA Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  GBelytschko18

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lehigh

...buried in the New Jerusalem Cemetery near Leithsville. Franklin was born 6-23-1841 and married Elemina Beiler. He died 10-25-1889 and is also buried in the New Jerusalem Cemetery. Any info on these brothers...

Eisenhart Family in Spring Valley PA Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  GBelytschko18

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lehigh

...buried in the New Jerusalem Cemetery near Leithsville. Franklin was born 6-23-1841 and married Elemina Beiler. He died 10-25-1889 and is also buried in the New Jerusalem Cemetery. Any info on these bothers ...

Betsey Beiler Lutz Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by  cllampshire

Surnames > Lutz

Would like to contact ancestors of Betsey Beiler Lutz. She was born 1840 in Ohio to Abraham Biler and Sylvia Jones. She had 3 sisters (Abegail, Mary Catherine & Samantha (Sarah/Sadie) and 1 brother (Joh...

Betsey Beiler Lutz - OH,NE,IA Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by  cllampshire

Surnames > Lutz

Betsey Beiler/Biler/Beeler was born 1840 in OH to Abraham Biler and Sylvia Jones. She later moved to Iowa and maybe Nebraska. Betsey was married to a Mr. Lutz. They had at least one daughter who lived in Io...

Tharp Posted on: 04 Jan 2002, by  MaryNevin52

Surnames > Tharp

...Daughters of the American Revolution . One more step backward in time - David Boiler was the son of Jacob Beiler and his second wife, Elizabeth Kallen. and ...

Elizabeth (Beiler) Maynard obituary Posted on: 03 Dec 2003, by  puppup

Surnames > Maynard

Source: Press Enterprise, Bloomsburg, PA Nov. 25, 2003 Deceased: Maynard, Elizabeth (Beiler) Age: 65 Birth date: Nov. 8, 1938 Place of Birth: Berwick, PA Death date: Nov. 24, 2003 Place...

David BOILER Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  lumpy51

Surnames > Beiler

David was youngest ch of Jakob BEILER and 2nd wife Elizabeth KALLEN. David bn ca 1743 Berks CO, PA, died 13 JAN 1824 Pike CO, OH. Amish or Mennonite families can claim him as ancestor. Jakob BEILER bn 1687 Guggi...

Barbara BEILER Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  lumpy51

Surnames > Beiler

Barbara BEILER bn ca 1723 SWI, eldest known ch of Jakob BEILER (1687-1771) and 1st wife Barbara Ferona YODER who may have died 1737 Philadelphia PA. Jakob had 11 ch by 2 wives. He d at Oley, Lancaster CO, PA. Su...

Obit: John Beiler, b. 1818 d. 1910 Posted on: 17 Dec 2006, by  judyw0113

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Allen

Lima Daily News, March 9, 1910 The remains of the late Rev. JOHN BEILER, pioneer citizen of this county and veteran minister of the gospel who died early Tuesday morning at the home of his son, in Boston, ...

Re: Beiler/Beyler family who settled in Marshall Co., IN Posted on: 03 Jan 2007, by  randupubl

Surnames > Beyler

I have Beyler relatives in Bremen, IN, but have not found a connection to your search. I just wanted to let you know that you can view obituaries, including those of Adam Beyler and his wife on the B...

Re: Sager/Gilbert families of Wayne/Holmes/Stark Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  PegBabbs

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Wayne

...Records From The Wayne County, Ohio Probate Court 1867-1908" on page 203: Benjamin Sager-Mary A Beiler living West Lebanon had children ____ (m) born 11-16-1867, Della (f) born 9-5-1870, Ralph (m) 6-2-...

Rachel Boiler Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  lumpy51

Surnames > Boiler

...eldest of 8 ch of David BOILER and Nancy (Agnes) FISHER, in Lancaster PA. David s/o immigrant Jakob BEILER. Rachel (1773-1875) Thomas ELDER, Sr (1775-1856) had Nancy, Mgt, Melinda, Martha, Thos Jr, John, B...

Isaac T. Bright/Cleveland, OH Posted on: 06 Jan 2001, by Susan Fisher

Surnames > Bright

...many children they had other than my grandmother, Margaret (spelling?) Bright who married Joseph B. Beiler in Cleveland in 1907. I believe the married name of someone in the family is also Agnes Harnett. An...

Nancy Fisher Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  lumpy51

Surnames > Boiler

...given names during research of records. Additional quote from the bk: "David's surname appears as Beiler, Biler, Boyler, and finally Boiler - the surname used by the present generation. David migrated ...

Anna Siever Lantz Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by Terry D. Lantz

Surnames > Siever

...9/17/1736 at age 31 and bought a tract of land in Berks County with his probable brother-in-law, Jacob Beiler in 1737. Anna had one brother, Christian, who married Magdalena Stehly and later a Catherine (la...

2 Mary McCuen's - Smith Co, KS Posted on: 16 Mar 2007, by  clampshire

Surnames > McCuen

Seek death dates & burials for the 2 wives of William McCuen of Logan, Smith Co, Kansas. 1) Mary Beiler Haynes/Haines McCUEN ( b. 1843 OH) - died 1885 -1895 in Smith Co, KS & 2) Mary Vandervert/Vand...

early Jones Beeler Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by  CZiggy

Surnames > Beeler

...in Indiana. I have a Beeler database, and don't show an earlier Jones. There was however a Jonas F. Beiler in Leacock Twp., Lancaste Co. PA at an early date (which I don't have).

Re: Caselton Brooks Posted on: 21 Feb 2007, by  beiler

Surnames > Brooks

I'm researching Brooks of Hawkins County. Found this so far. Thomas Brooks 1724-1765 m. Mary. They had Leah b. 1746 Castleton b. 1749 m. Elizabeth Kincannon John b. 1752 Littleton b. 1754 Thomas b. ...

George Haines/Hanes/Haynes 1910 census Posted on: 21 Mar 2007, by  clampshire

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Crawford

...previously in Smith Co. His siblings were: Frank, William and Sylvia. His parents were Mary Catherine Beiler and W.J. Haines of Iowa. His step-father was William McCuen of Smith Co. Anyone know more on ...

2 Mary McCuen's - Smith Co, KS Posted on: 16 Mar 2007, by  clampshire

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Smith

Seek death dates & burials for the 2 wives of William McCuen of Logan, Smith Co, Kansas. 1) Mary Beiler Haynes/Haines McCUEN ( b. 1843 OH) - died 1885 -1895 in Smith Co, KS & 2) Mary Vandervort McCU...

per page