Search the Boards

Search Results for "BEAKLEY" - 174 Messages

per page

PETTIGREW in Burrow Cemetery, Monette, Arkansas Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by  Tirenia

Surnames > Pettigrew

...you know, as I REALLY beleive they are some of your family members. Other surnames include: BURROW, BEAKLEY, CAMERON/CAMBRON, PYLAND, RAY, CAMBEL, RITCHIE/RICHIE, FRAZIER, OWEN, DAVIDSON, STRICTLAND/STRICLIN...

Can anyone help me? Looking for Rozena Mankey/Makey and family Posted on: 07 Jan 2004, by  Tirenia

Surnames > Makeys

My gr. gr. grandmother was born about 1849, and died about 1934. She married William Franklyn Smith, but I don't know when. She had 2 sisters, Elle, and Laney. I don't know if there were any other sib...

Trying to find info on NJ Penningtons Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by  babydoll7668

Surnames > Pennington

...know very Little about my Fathers side of my family. I know My father was the youngest born to Margret Beakley (spelling?)- Pennington and Amos Pennington Sr. on June 1,1954 I also know that my father has2 s...

Theodore Marsh Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Bonnie Bolt-McNamara

Surnames > Marsh

...Clara b.9-5-1884 d. 8-7-1925, Jessie Ruth Marsh Bolt (my grandmother) b 4-22-1891 d.5- -1965, Dora Marsh Beakley b.12-23-1895, Elmer Theodore b.5-8-1900 d. 9-1-59 and Harry, died at age 12. I can be reached ...

Searching for ancestry of Robert Lanier McDonald-GA 1836 Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by Robert Lanier McDonald

Surnames > McDonald

Robert Lanier McDonald b. circa 1836 migrated from Beakley, Ga to Tyler Co, TX after the civil war circa 1863. Was with Gen. Lee at the Appomatox surrender and walked home to Ga. Beakley was in Early or Miller Co...

McDonald Ancestry of Bleakley Ga. 1850. Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by Ed E Hughes

Surnames > McDonald

Searching for ancestry of Robert Lanier McDonald who came to TX after the Civil War from Beakley GA. Walked home from Appamatox

Can you help me connect my sons to their Meneley family? Posted on: 23 Oct 2003, by  Tirenia

Surnames > Meneley

I'm trying to do a family search for my sons' line. Their biological father was Raymond Meneley. His grandmother was a Cordelia Foster, who was married to a James (jim) Thomas Meneley. Her maiden name...

Chambers-Beachley Marriage in Frederick, MD 1841 Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by  Jeff Palmer

Surnames > Beachley

...Chambers who married Mary Beachely in 13 Sep 1841 in Frederick, MD. I had Mary's last name listed as "Beakley". They moved to Wayne County, OH where my g-grandfather, James Wesley Chambers was born...

William Franklin/ Kattie Posted on: 08 May 2000, by Renia

Surnames > Smith

...b.6/25/1909 d.6/20/1973 died in Corinth, Alcorn co., Tennessee 2/4/1928. She was first married to Walter Beakley, later divorced, and she marrried a Smith. I know that her father was Ed Smith, and that her m...

Re: Information on the Jones surname Posted on: 12 Feb 2005, by allan r. jones

Surnames > Joness

Did your TJ Jones have family that migrated from Bedford Co. Tennessee to Arkansas in the 1840s?

Re: Jones, Sheen, Reese, Swancutt, Atkinson, Pryce, Hughes, Lucas, Ingraham, Edmonds and many many more Posted on: 02 Dec 2003, by allan r. jones

Surnames > Jones

are any of the Jones or Reese ancestors from Old district 96 South Carolina to Bedford County , Tn. to Howard County, Ar.?

Sand Mountain Posted on: 06 May 2000, by  DenKellyL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Unknown

Does anyone know anything about a place called Sand Mountain In MS? Supposedly some of my Little ancestors lived there in the 1930's and before. Anyone related to Micajah Little from GA? Any help on w...

Beakley family in TN,AR Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by karen

Surnames > Beakey

...could say i am one of them by the way of my father and grandfather.i have always been told if your a beakley your kin, we just don't have all of it figured out yet. you cant email me at kareeo@hotmail.com or...

Thomas Bates & Addie Cotham Posted on: 22 May 2000, by  Eva Roddick

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hickman

...Minerva Minnie Bates 2 Jul 1891 Hickman Co Tn 9)Timothy Bedford b. 14 Dec 1874 Hickman Co m. Minnie Belle Beakley 17 Jan 1893 Hickman Co Tn 10) Martha b. 1 Jan 1876 Hickman Co d. early 11)Elias N. b. 14 Feb ...

Pyland in BURROW CEMETERY/Monette, AR Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by  Tirenia

Surnames > Pyland

...you know, as I REALLY beleive they are some of your family members. Other surnames include: BURROW, BEAKLEY, CAMERON/CAMBRON, THURMAN, RAY, RITCHIE/RICHIE, FRAZIER, OWEN, DAVIDSON, STRICTLAND/STRICLIN, COBB,...

Hughes Family Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by Judy

Surnames > Hughes

Lynda I don't know when Roy was born. My dad was born in 1898. I know his parents names were William Henry and Mattie Jane (Beakley) Hughes. Judy

Civil War Soldiers affiliated with Cumberland County, unknown burial places Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  bmacavoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Cumberland

...George Baner, James 10-6-1918? aka: Barner, James Banner, James 11-20-1921 Barry, James W. 4-28-1907 Beakley, Isaac H. 4-24-1917 aka: Bradley, Isaac Bickley, Horace P. 9-10-1910 Bingham, Franklin 9-2-1911 Bo...

Swan Cumberland Church List Posted on: 11 Jan 1999, by Penny

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hickman

...1826 to 1911 on my web page. Surnames showing at least 9 listings each are ANDERSON, AYDELOTT, BATES, BEAKLEY, DUNCAN, GEORGE, HUTCHISON, LAINE, LINDSEY, PEERY, PRINCE, WHITESIDES. Many others listed also.

Biles Family Research Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Elizabeth

Surnames > Biles

...mentioned in your search born 1853 may be my maternal great grandmother. If so, she married William Beakley and I was told she died in childbirth of a son, Joseph Beakley. I think she is buried in San Marcos, T...

Elizabeth Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  KarlaFrench58

Surnames > Biles

I would be happy to correspond with you directly about Elizabeth Biles Beakley. Send me your e-mail address. Glad to hear from you. Karla

Elizabeth Biles Beakley Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by Martha Byrom

Surnames > Biles

Please write with any information you have re: the lady that was my maternal great grandmother. Thanks. Martha Byrom

Isaac Loucks, Sharon NY Posted on: 17 Nov 2001, by  FAPINK

Surnames > Loucks

...Schaick 11.00 11.00 14 Martin S. Simmons 1.25 1.25 15 Abram A Mereness (SP ?) 12.50 12.50 16 John Beakley 10.05 10.05 17 Elihu Eldredge 11.23 11.23 18 Abram Van Valkenburgh 22.00 22.00 19 A...

Thorney Museum 1822 iliria LIST, Jacob TEGERDINE, 1794 Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by  BrinHawkins

Surnames > Tegerdine

Number : 88 Surname : Tiggerdine Christian : Jacob Trade : Shepherd Employer-Landlord : Beakley Mr J jnr Age : 29 Children : None declared Born : 1794

Beakley Stewart Posted on: 05 Sep 1999, by  ann1241

Surnames > Stewart

Also any infor on Beakley Stewart

Can anyone help me? Looking for Rozena Mankey and family Posted on: 07 Jan 2004, by  Tirenia

Surnames > Mankey

My gr. gr. grandmother was born about 1849, and died about 1934. She married William Franklyn Smith, but I don't know when. She had 2 sisters, Elle, and Laney. I don't know if there were any other sib...

PLEASE HELP find Almeda Haner, daughter of Levita Holt and James Haner Posted on: 30 Dec 2003, by  Tirenia

Surnames > Holt

I am trying desperately to find Almeda! Our family has lost touch with her! I know that she was born before Oct. 8, 1934, because she was older than my oldest living Haner cousin. She was nicknamed 'M...

RAY in Burrow Cemetery, Monette, Arkansas Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by  Tirenia

Surnames > Ray

...you know, as I REALLY beleive they are some of your family members. Other surnames include: BURROW, BEAKLEY, CAMERON/CAMBRON, PYLAND, RAY, CAMBEL, RITCHIE/RICHIE, FRAZIER, OWEN, DAVIDSON, STRICTLAND/STRICLIN...

BOLLING in Burrow Cemetery in Monette, Arkansas Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by  Tirenia

Surnames > Bolling

Re: John Dyer & Alice A. Miller Posted on: 03 Jun 2007, by  ppdarnell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Grayson

...great-grandparents. Are you related to them? I have their children listed as: Don Leland Dyer married Parrie Lucille Beakley: Della Dyer married William Lewis EPPS; Charley Dyer; Jesse Dyer married Beda Mae ...

Re: William Wright Beakley Posted on: 06 Mar 2007, by  CynthiaHelton...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Atascosa

I am responding to the information concerning William Wright Beakley, Elizabeth Jane Biles, Mae Elizabeth Beakley. These were my decendents. They were my great-grandmother and my great-grandfather and my great-grea...

Obituary of Richard Crocker Posted on: 20 Mar 2007, by  ahorton731

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...Crocker, Millard Crocker, and Bill Crocker; Sisters, Maxine Ridlon, Wanda Horne, Joyce Guffey, and Jenny Beakley; Grandchildren, Bradley, Christian, Alek, Cameron, Clinton and Elisabeth; host of nieces, neph...

Richard Henry Crocker, Sr. Posted on: 30 Mar 2007, by  Sharon Hartze...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Iron

...Crocker,Millard Crocker, and Bill Crocker; Sisters, Maxine Ridlon, Wanda Horne, Joyce Guffey, and Jenny Beakley; Grandchildren, Bradley, Christian, Alek, Cameron, Clinton and Elisabeth; host of nieces, neph...

Bakleys of Salem County NJ Posted on: 11 Apr 2007, by  cherreid1

Surnames > Bakley

...Daniel Giles b. ca 1846; and Mary Bakley b. ca 1850 in PA. I found a marriage record for Edward "Beakley" and Leduma Ledden dated 1836 in Gloucester Co., NJ. Does anyone recognize these names? I ...

Re: William Beakley Posted on: 22 Jul 2007, by  sandra72501

Surnames > Beakley

Joe, I am trying to get in touch with you about our Beakleys. If you get this, please email me at sandra_72501@yahoo.com

Re: family history Posted on: 15 Sep 2007, by  jfbeakley

Surnames > Beakley

I am looking for some info on my family name I know that 2 brothers came over from over seas in the mid 1800's

Fisher, Larry Edwin Posted on: 10 Oct 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...FISHER, 60, passed away on October 5, 2007. Larry was born on December 31, 1946 in Angleton, Texas to Beakley and Ruth Fisher. Larry served his country in the U. S. Air Force during the Viet Nam era and was ...

Re: John Dyer & Alice A. Miller Posted on: 13 Aug 2007, by  ppdarnell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Grayson

I'm sorry Sandra but I do not have any other information on Parrie Lucille BEAKLEY. She married my great-uncle and I am not really researching that line. Patti

Re: John Dyer & Alice A. Miller Posted on: 22 Jul 2007, by  sandra72501

I would like to ask you about your Beakley side. Do you know Parrie Lucille Beakley's parents and dates? Also, where she was born. Thank you for any help we can give each other. Sandra Hattenhauer

family history Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by karen

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (General)

looking for more information on the beakleys'. i understand that we have cherokee and choctaw ancestry , please help if you have any information! Thank you!

FOLZ, Ella a. Beakley.....1941-2008 Posted on: 24 Mar 2008, by  elorin1

Surnames > Humfleet

...to 6 p.m. Ella was born March 19, 1941, in Paragould, Ark., daughter of James and Lerlene (Bishop) Beakley. She moved with her family to Whiting, Ind., and later married George Folz on Sept. 18, 1960, in...

Roger Alan Whipple, Jr. Posted on: 27 Feb 2008, by  posterone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Washington

...daughter, Jessica Root of Dittmer, Missouri; one son, Matthew Root of Dittmer, Missouri; mother, Linda K. Beakley and husband, Steve of Barnhart, Missouri; father, Roger Alan Whipple, Sr. and wife, Connie of...

Obituary of Roger Alan Whipple Posted on: 23 Mar 2008, by  ahorton731

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...by: Daughter, Jessica Root; son, Matthew Root; father, Roger (Connie) Whipple; mother, Linda (Steve) Beakley; sister, Wendy (Rob) Michelle Whipple; brothers, Jason Whipple and Aaron Beakley. A memorial visitation ...

Re: REZIN TEVIS/MAGDELENA GIVENS m. Indiana Posted on: 26 Apr 2008, by  LittleHouse56...

Surnames > Tevis

...attention! That name Beckley stands out because in one of the death registers they have Jane listed as Jane Beakley. I thought it was a mistake as I'd never heard that name before. Now wonder if it wasn't ...

Re: Great-Grandfather Posted on: 14 Mar 2008, by  sandra72501

Surnames > Beakley

James Enoch Beakley was an great great uncle on mine. Get in touch with me at sandra_72501@yahoo.com Sandra Hattenhauer

Re: Long Family of East Tennessee Posted on: 02 Dec 2007, by  Beowulf67

Surnames > Long

...Frances Edna Long, (My Great Grandmother) born 5/08/1857 Denson's Landing, Tn. Married James Wesley Beakley, Jr, They both died in Hot Springs, Garland Co. Ar. They had a daughter Media Mae Beakley (my Grandmother...

Surnames > Long

...Frances Edna Long, (My Great Grandmother) born 5/08/1857 Denson's Landing, Tn. Married James Wesley Beakley, Jr, They both died in Hot Springs, Garland Co. Ar. They had a daughter Media Mae Beakley (my Grandmother...

Surnames > Long

Surnames > Long

Re: John S. LONG and Dicy JOHNSTON of Rutherford Co., NC Posted on: 29 Jul 2008, by  Beowulf67

Surnames > Long

...Harrison Long , my great, great grandfather. one of his daughters, Frances Edna Long married James Wesley Beakley, Jr. one of their daughter's was Media Mae Beakley, my grandmother. She married W.B.JOnes had one so...

Re: Beakley Family Posted on: 31 Jul 2008, by  Beowulf67

Surnames > Beakley

...woamn named Celia born in N.C. about 1795. They had 12 children; my line is descended from James Wesley Beakley #6 in children's listing. DO you have Celia's maiden last name? I hope this email reaches you. ...

per page