Search the Boards

Search Results for "BAUMOHL" - 8 Messages

per page

Re: Baumohl/Baumwoll; related to Ingberg Posted on: 24 Dec 2009, by  srhlsr

Surnames > Baumohl

...years ago; I hope that this message will be looked at and replied to! This message board is entitled BAUMOHL; I'm leaving a message re the surname BAUMWOLL. The surnames are spelled differently, but might ...

Re: Baumohl/Baumwoll; related to Ingberg Posted on: 01 Nov 2010, by  srhlsr

Surnames > Baumohl

Sorry for replying to your reply so late. Is any of the info in my query familiar? Are you familiar with the INGBERG or GOLDFLAM surnames? Please let me know. Thank you. Sarah Lasry Israel

Re: Baumohl/Baumwoll; related to Ingberg Posted on: 18 Oct 2010, by  genesclean

Surnames > Baumohl

My Grandfather Liazar (Louis) Baumwoll came to New York around 1866. He is the son of Fishel Baumwoll who died in Vienna General Hospital in 1918. I'd like to find his grave, and any rfamily connecti...

Ship RMS Franconia, 1929, from Liverpool? Posted on: 29 Jul 2014, by  AnnMarie Baum...

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > United States > Ellis Island

...document saying that my husband's grandmother, Molly/Mollie/Malie (MANY misspellings of her name!) Baumel/Baumohl sailed on the ship Franconia out of Liverpool and arrived at Ellis Island on December 20th of...

Re: Baumohl/Baumwoll; related to Ingberg Posted on: 07 Jan 2015, by  genesclean

Surnames > Baumohl

In all our research we found that my family- Fishel and Hinde Baumwoll were from Kossow Austria- his sons came to New York from the 1890s to 1920s. The names you mentioned are unfamiliar to us.

Re: Baumohl Posted on: 03 Jul 2005, by alan oestreich

Surnames > Baumohl

my great great grandmother (father's father's mother) was Sara Baumöhl of Rzeszov (Poland; Galacia; Austria Empire).

Re: Baumohl Posted on: 12 Jun 2005, by  fivebrowns

Surnames > Baumohl

Have some BAUMOHLs but my information stops at the Shoah and I am trying to discover more. You can email me directly at fivebrowns@snet.net

Baumohl Posted on: 04 Apr 2005, by Norman Baumohl

Surnames > Baumohl

Looking for any Baumohl

per page