Search the Boards

Search Results for "BAUCUM" - 485 Messages

per page

Re: James Benton Majure "History Of Majure Family in America" Posted on: 07 Jan 2002, by Nancy Majure

Surnames > David

...connection to Newton, MS interesting. My mother's side of the family is from Newton. They are the Baucum family. My mother's name is Cordelia Pearl Baucum Majure. Will be back in touch.

Re: Slack in Louisiana Posted on: 16 Jul 2001, by J. M. Collins

Surnames > Slack

I have Oscar Fulton Baucum and wife Delia Lizabeth Slack and their children and descendants as well as Delia's ancestors in my database if you're still interested. I have nothing on Oscar's line, tho.

west Posted on: 08 Sep 1999, by  AlmaTRAVIS23

Surnames > West

...charles pendley(penly)abt 1836 charles died, they had a daughter mary jane pendley that married allen baucum

Re: GUNNS of TX, 1900---More Info Posted on: 12 Dec 2002, by Gary Clifton

Surnames > Gunn

...Gunn 4) Nona Gunn 5) Bird Gunn 6) Lee Permelia Gunn m. N.N. Slaughter 7) Sophronia Gunn m. Wm. A. Baucum 8) Ida B. Gunn m. Perry Gray

Re: ALDERMAN'S WHO ARE LOST Posted on: 25 Dec 2002, by  1reh

Surnames > Alderman

LUTHER ALDERMAN BORN MARCH 10 1855 AND DIED FEB 18 1835 HE MARRIED SUDIE M BOONE ON MAR 10 1886. SHE WAS BORN MAY 2 1864 AND DIED FEB 14 1910 SHE WAS THE DAUGHTER OF SAMUEL BOONE SHE AND LUTHER HAD...

Schulz/Tiede Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Madonna Baucum

Surnames > Schulz

Do you have any releatives that you are aware of in South Dakota?

Re: Alexander West from North Carolina Posted on: 02 Oct 2006, by Shirley East

Surnames > West

...and June Irene were Twins. Information was taken from: Nannie Cupp : Charles West Book 05/291 by D.J. Baucum Elder Christian Co, Marriages.

Drefs Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Madonna Baucum

Surnames > Drefs

Looking for any Drefs, but my Great Grandmother was Karoline Drefs. I don't know much about her except that she married Harm Batterman and lived in South Dakota.

Robertson Pistole Bible Posted on: 11 May 2004, by  LESLEDHOOD1

Surnames > Pistole

...(no publ. date): PISTOLE FAMILY BIBLE RECORD James Beverly (Pistole) was born May 9, 1798. William Baucum son of Asa and Elizabeth Baucum was born Aug. 7, 1821. James Baucum was born September 12, 1823. Elizaer Baucum was ...

Robert Caldwell's in Tennessee(PLEASE HELP ME??) Posted on: 27 Jul 2005, by Robert Trevor Caldwell

Surnames > Caldwell

...my family and geneaology, on both sides of my immediate grandparents. Kimble's wife's name was Sue Baucum. She died in 1978 or 1977?? I would like to start researching my family tree. Is there anyone ou...

BROGDEN/BROGDON Posted on: 23 Oct 2002, by  leslie408

Surnames > Brogden

...T. aka J.T., john t., jonathan Tyler Flake. THEY had two children Martha Ann Flake, (married James R. Baucum), Mary E. Flake , perhaps married an Oliver from OK G.W. Brogden listed in 1891 Census in Henry...

Colon Jones Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  William Jones

Surnames > Jones

My g-uncle was John Colon Jones. (abt 1859) Any information? My g-grandfather Rubin Baucum was from KY. (1882) Colon father William Jones. Ala Or Ms. Please respond to E-Mail I have info

BAUCUM FAMILY OF HENRY COUNTY Posted on: 23 May 2000, by  leslie408

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Henry

...BELIEVE THE NAME OF THE CEMETERY IS OLD SHADY GROVE RIGHT OUTSIDE OF PARIS, TN. I BELIEVE ONE IS HENDERSON BAUCUM, NOT SURE OF THE OTHER, STILL RESEARCHING. MY FATHER WAS A BAUCUM LESLIE BAUCUM/KANSAS

Taschner Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by Cynthia Baucum

Surnames > Taschner

I am the grandaughter of Roy Edward and Patty (Brightwell) Taschner. My grandparents were originally from Wisconsin.

Jones C. Lucy and Hugenia Weir family, Mississippi Posted on: 11 Oct 2004, by  a0009792

Surnames > Lucy

...1874 (IGI) Oct 1875, 1900 census, Newton County, Mississippi; died November 5, 1911; married John H. Baucum, November 23, 1893, Newton County, Mississippi. He was born December 1868 in Albama (1900 census)....

Ensign Paul A. Sullivan Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  nutakb

Surnames > Sullivan

...was married to Nancy Elizabeth Hastings they had six daughters, Ada(McGhee), Betty(Paschall), Lillian(Baucum)my grandmother, Johnnie(Bowers), Mittie(Bradberry) Edna(Clary). They lived in Henry co. Tennesse...

Jim H Halcomb born in Texas lived in Oklahoma Posted on: 19 Jan 2004, by  @@trinahalcom...

Surnames > Halcomb

I am looking for information on the family of Jim H Halcomb. The 1930 Baucum, Oklahoma census looks like it reads the following: Halcomb, Jim H., head, male, white, age 52, married, first married at 34, b...

Delia Casada Posted on: 25 May 2000, by  mary9901

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Wayne

...According to the Family, older members,including my mother the children of Delia were or should have been Baucum. My grandfather told of visiting his grandfather Baucum. I have yet to find any baucum's in Wayne C...

Cornelius Holmes Shows book Posted on: 17 Oct 1999, by Pete Baucum

Surnames > Shows

...His DEscendents and Five of His Progenitos. Book is now avalable for $25 per copy. Order from Pete Baucum at 326 East Intendencia Street Pensacola, Florida 32501 or call (850) 433-5715.

Searching for Foster family history Posted on: 20 May 2000, by  rtmbll1

Surnames > Foster

Hi, my Mother's name was Zella Mae Foster, B @1892 Perry Co Ill, Baucum, Anna, DuQuoin ? I believe her father's name Thomas (Tom) and mothers name Lillian (Lillie). Her brothers name was Carrol Foster md Lo...

Re: John Schauss (Shows) lineage Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by  amroberts146

Surnames > Shows

...point and stopped. Since then other researchers have gone further into the history and lineage (Pete Baucum, Tresa Tayrek). The Schaus line in this website is more of their work. Thank you for your repl...

John Adam Shows Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  shows1

Surnames > Shows

Pete Shows Baucum of Pensacola, Florida has recently published a book on Conrelius Holmes Shows and his family from Mississippi. She traces his family back to the 1620s with good documentation. She shows th...

Shows Family Printed Information Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  amroberts146

Surnames > Shows

...wondering how we are related, and where everyone is. This is like working a jig-saw puzzle. Pete Shows Baucum of Pensacola, Florida has recently published a book on Cornelius Holmes Shows and his family fr...

Maroney Connections Posted on: 21 May 2000, by  rstubbs6879

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Red River

...1949, buried East Post Oak Cem, Lamar Co.. Sisters Vernie or possibly Bernie (Mary B.) GARRISON, Amanda BAUCUM, born 1869 died 1959, buried Red Oak Cem. Lamar Co., Lizzie JONES, and maybe more. My address i...

Corrected email address Posted on: 18 Aug 2003, by  patsyrbaucum

Surnames > Reynolds

Patsy Baucum (nee Reynolds) at bladypatty@aol.com now is reached at patsy.b@sbcglobal.net

Fern B. STERNBERG Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by  PatHarter22

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Livingston

...Abigail STERNBERG. She was predeceased by her husband Dr. Paul G. STERNBERG on Dec. 27, 1996; brother Lynn BAUCUM and sister Faye JORDON. Visiting hours were held Sunday at the Eaton-Watson Funeral Home in...

Baucum Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by Joy Windsor

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Henry

Henderson Baucum is my gggrandfather and as far as I can tell, he is not buried in Shady Grove cemetery. David Clark Baucum, my great grandfather is buried in the Shady Grove cemetery in the India community outsi...

Holland Family Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by rowena Houston

Surnames > Holland

I am trying to find the parents of Marcus Holland, who married Tempe Baucum, in l8l8, in one son, Baucum Hall Holland, killed in Civil War in TN. Marcus first wife was Candisica. I think that Marcus' father was C...

Holland Family Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by rowena Houston

Surnames > Holland

I am trying to find the parents of Marcus Holland, who married Tempe Baucum in l8l8, one son, Baucum Hall Holland, killed in Civil War in TN. Marcus first wife was Candisica. I think that Marcus' father was Capt ...

Eli Evitts Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by  AlmaTRAVIS23

Surnames > Evitts

Good Lord,are you Jr and Brenda's girl? My Mom is Eloise Baucum. e-mail me @ MTravis929@aol.com. Alma

Meredith Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by joy windsor

I am looking for the mother of Elizabeth Meredith who married David Clark Baucum of Henry Co., TN. Suppposedly her mother was a King...any info on this Joy

Would like information about Edward and Samuel Fuller Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by Anita (Baucum) Edwards

Surnames > Fuller

I am related to Edward and Samuel Fuller through my mother side of our family any information you could give me would be of great value. Thank you

Baucum in Butler Co, KY Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  AlmaTRAVIS23

Surnames > Baucum

Hi Anita,My Baucums came to Ky abt 1810 from NC.They were in Butler Co Ky. Alma

Baucumville Ky Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by  AlmaTRAVIS23

Surnames > Baucum

Hi,I was born and raised in Ky,and my maiden name is Baucum and as far as I know there is no Baucumville Ky. Alma

Baucumville, KY. Ernest Baucom (Germany > KY > TX ?). Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by Anita (Baucum) Edwards

Surnames > Baucum

...on the map but at one time it did. I am working on some dates as to when. My father's father Ernest Baucum was killed shortly before he was born. I am searching for info on him. There were 2 brothers that c...

Would like information about Edward and Samuel Fuller Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by Anita (Baucum) Edwards

Surnames > Fuller

I am related to Edward and Samuel Fuller through my mother side of our family any information you could give me would be of great value. Thank you

Ernest Baucum Info (Texas) Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by Mittie Baucum Nugent

Surnames > Baucum

May possibly have info about Ernest Baucum from Southeast Texas. My family has lived in this area for many years. My grandpa had a cousin named Ernest. Could be same one. Please contact me and we will see.

the Identity of Mother and Daddy Hart Posted on: 09 May 1999, by  lafever

..."Lum" Hart (son of Aaron Hart & Caroline Crisenberry) b. in Henry Co. d. 1929 married Sarah Margaret Baucum, d. 1937. Could they be Mother and Daddy Hart?

genealogy Posted on: 30 May 1999, by  charleshastin...

family history of these two families of Henry County

John W. Bruce 1922 - 1999 Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by  JimLaffoon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Hopkins

The Messenger - Tuesday, June 15, 1999 (Obit) John W. Bruce Richland, Ky. - John W. Bruce, 77, of Beulah Rd. in Richland, died at 12:15 a.m. Sunday, June 13, 1999, at Reginal Medical Center in Madiso...

BAUCUM FAMILY Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by  leslie408

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Washita

LOOKING FOR BAUCUM RELATIVES. HENDERSON, DAVID, JAMES R. ANY INFO TO RELATIVES OR IF YOU ARE A RELATIVE, PLEASE EMAIL ME.

Alfred Kinchelo Chamblee, Coldwater MS Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  DAS2363

Surnames > Shambley

...Kinchelo Chamblee was born 1848ish and married Parentine Vines 1 Feb 1876. He also married Laura Katie Baucum 13 Sep 1887. It has been my thought that Alfred comes from the Orange Co NC Chamblees, which me...

Amanda Baucum, m. Allen Baxter, Butler Co, KY Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  Primrose

Surnames > Baucum

I have Amanda, born abt 1830, married 27 Sep 1847 in Butler Co., KY to Allen Baxter. I have two children listed for them James Alvis and John Thomas. Would you be interested in exchanging information?...

The children of Alfred Kinchilo Shambley... Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by David Grady

Surnames > Shambley

...wife and most of his children died, Alfred Kinchilo Shambley later married Laura Katie(or Katie Laura) Baucum on September 13, 1887. They had several children. In no certain order, these children were Mary(...

Drefs Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Madonna Baucum

Surnames > Drefs

You can contact me directly through me e-mail mlbaucum@prodigy.net Where do you live now? Do you still live in South Dakota?

Looking for lost family Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by Daniel L. Wells

Surnames > Wells

Looking for family of William J.Wells born Riley,Texas.Married to Lorena C.Baucum McNair city Tennessee.William died;IN Sulphur Springs,Texas.Lorena died;IN Altus,Okla.They had two children Marcus albert,an...

OBIT-Gussye M. PAGENKOPF Posted on: 18 Feb 2005, by  Janetlrk

Surnames > Pagenkopf

...(Southworth) Pagenkopf was born on Dec. 3, 1927, in McKenzie, Tenn., to Augustus M. and Willie Ethel (Baucum) Miller. Her brother, John Dudley Miller, preceded her in death, as did her half brother, Herbert...

Drefs Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by Madonna L. Baucum

Surnames > Drefs

Wow - I bet Amanda was my great grandmothers sister. Do you know anything about her i.e. date of birth, parents? I am so excited to finally find another Drefs especially from Delmont as that is right ...

RETA MAE HART--2004 Posted on: 02 Aug 2004, by  vickistewart3

Surnames > Hart

...Rabbit Ridge, Sheila Eseisenhut of California, Donna Wallace of Spokane, Wash., Mary Jackson and Annette Baucum, both of Madisonville; three sons, Thomas Hart, Jerry Hart and Marvin Hart, all of Rabbit Ridg...

Murphy Family Tree Posted on: 30 Jan 2000, by Linda Parker

Surnames > Murphy

...Murphy born in ala and their Children were Weddie (my grand mother)born ? in she married John chester Baucum in mississippi and had my father Tom Baucum in Ms (Laurel) any help in right direction would be appreci...

per page