Search the Boards

Search Results for "BATTERTON" - 535 Messages

per page

Agnes Hatley & sister in Illinois Posted on: 22 Nov 2001, by Jill

Surnames > Hatley

I have some information that I thought someone might be able to use. I was researching my family and found in 1880 he had a 12 year old girl living with him. The census record has her as Agnes Hatle...

Re: morgan sweeney Posted on: 18 Nov 2001, by  savegreys

Surnames > Sweeney

I would love to know what you may have about Dennis Sweeney. My gr-gr-grandfather was Dennis Sweeney who immigrated to the United States before 1854. My guess is that he may have been traveling with...

Ranson Carlow father of Ann Carlow Batterton Posted on: 06 Dec 2001, by  Sandra66Zenge...

Surnames > Carlow

Hello, I'm looking for information on Ranson Carlow possibly father of Ann Carlow who married Moses Batterton b. 1777 Loudon Co .VA If you have information please contact me at San66Zen@aol.com. I will ex...

Re: Milton Guthrie m.Catherine Fisher/Ill. Posted on: 14 Nov 2001, by  KurtSchaefer7...

Surnames > Guthrie

...Betty are known to be as follows: Nancy b: around 1776 Halifax Co., NC d. 1835 in IL Married Amor Batterton Priscilla Guthrie married to John Hadley around 1800 Beverly Guthrie (male) married to Patienc...

Nora E. Pelton Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by Jill

Surnames > Pelton

I have jpg images of the marriage record of Nora E. Pelton and Edwin W. Bryant. Nora's parents are listed as being Charles Pelton and Sarah Gault. I am no relation to these families, they are on som...

Re: Dempsey Guthrie Posted on: 03 Aug 2004, by Theresa Foss

Surnames > Guthrie

...Guthrie 100 acres Waters Crocus and Cabbin Fork." Now along the Crocus lived Stephen and Amos Batterton (who married Nancy Guthrie - and they moved to Sangamon County, IL where they both died.).

Re: Nora E. Pelton Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by Jill

Surnames > Pelton

Dates are January 1883 in Grundy County, Illinois. I will send the images through my other account. Jill

Re: Mary Stoddard, b.1800, CT Posted on: 18 Nov 2001, by  savegreys

Surnames > Stoddard

I am not sure if there is a connection or not. I don't know much about my Stoddard line. What I do know is that Phillip Carlon (born in Ireland) married Mary J. Stoddard in Boston Massachusetts. Ph...

Re: Henline name Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by Jill

Surnames > Radcliffe

Joann, My Henline connection starts with my 3rd Great-grandmother, Melinda Henline. Melinda is the daughter of William Henline and Nancy Taylor of Boone County, Kentucky. Any connections.

Re: Looking for info on Vanlandingham's in: Boone Co. MO.,Kentucky, Oklahoma Posted on: 05 Jun 2005, by  PatMoffitt24

Surnames > Vanlandingham

...Vanlandingham md to Melvina Wright. My ancestor is his brother, William M. Vanlandingham md to Mary Elizabeth Batterton. I don't know what information you have, but I am willing to share anything I have. :)

Joseph Radcliffe marriage record Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by Jill

Surnames > Radcliffe

I have jpgs of the marriage record of Joseph Radcliffe and Mary Alice Sers in Grundy County, Illinois. It is the second marriage for both. Joseph is listed as being the son of Samuel Radcliffe and M...

Mattie DAVIS TANNER obit Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  MaryinSD

Surnames > Tanner

MATTIE M DAVIS TANNER Feb 5, 1926 Faulkton Record, Faulkton, SD Mattie M. DAVIS was born in Kentucky Oct. 26, 1872 and died in Faulkton, Jan 23, 1926. She was united in marriage to Samuel T. TANNER,...

Famous Americans Biography-J.F.PHILIPS,b:1834 MO,descended from 2 COPELANDs Posted on: 17 Apr 2005, by  DelorisWillia...

Surnames > Philips

...graduated at Centre college, Ky., 1855; studied law at Fayette, Mo.; was married, May 14, 1857, to Fleecie Batterton of Danville, and practised law in Georgetown, 1857-61; Sedalia, 1865-82, and Kansas City, Mo...

Re: Moses Trader Posted on: 10 Jul 2001, by  ccttbb

Surnames > Trader

...he attended the World Medical Congress. This surgery is now known as appendectomy. He married Matilda Batterton of Danville, Kentucky, upon his return to Missouri. Her family refused to let her marry him and c...

Fred Malaney d. Oklahoma & James Malaney Posted on: 26 Mar 2005, by Betsy

Surnames > Malaney

...Died Sept. 17, 2003. His fathers name was James Franklin Malaney and his mothers name was Mary Rozella Batterton or Battertton. James and Mary other children are; Dale, James Jr. Mack, Lena, Lucille, Verdie an...

Malaney Posted on: 26 Nov 1999, by Dave

Surnames > Malaney

...and TWILA STAR is: 2. i. JIM2 MALANEY. Generation No. 2 2. JIM2 MALANEY (JAMES1) He married ROSELLA BATTERTON, daughter of JOHN BATTERTON and CATHLENE CALBERT. Child of JIM MALANEY and ROSELLA BATTERTON is: i. DALE F3 MALANE...

Unknown Burk Posted on: 18 Aug 2002, by  Peggy_Battert...

Surnames > Burk

...gg-grandfather from Douglass Texas in Nacogdoches, Co. b. 1769 Laurens Co. SC., d. d. 1861, Douglass, TX. Peggy Batterton

Edmund Taylor Posted on: 21 Nov 1998, by Susan Batterton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Gibson

Looking for ancestors of Edmund Taylor who was married to Hetta or Hettie Sain. He was born abt 1794 and from Rowan Co., NC. He died in Gibson Co.,TN. Hetta moved to Arkansas.

Looking for Info Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by  Heike_Hodge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Wright

I am trying to obtain any kind of information about Joseph STOLTZ, his wife Catherine (who’s maiden name was STEPHANIE) and their children. Joseph Stoltz was born in Bavaria, Germany and he died ...

Gen. Leslie McNair Posted on: 13 Feb 2004, by Peggy McNair Batterton

Surnames > McNair

I am very curious to know who General Leslie McNair's father and grandfather is. If you know I would appreciate the information. Thanks! Peggy McNair Batterton

Thomas, John, Hiram Holmes and surnames Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by Carolyn Thomas

Surnames > Holmes

...Hiram Armstrong Holmes (g-son) b. 1822 (wife Nancy Morgan) Adams, Arrington, Baggett, Barber, Barnes, Batterton, Beach, Becker, Behrendt, Bemberger,Benson, Berry, Billingsley, Blankenship, Borce, Borthick, Bra...

Re: Calling all Cousins! Posted on: 10 Apr 2005, by Peggy McNair Batterton

Surnames > McNair

Where in Arkansas is the McNair meeting going to take place?

John McNair children in California Posted on: 10 Apr 2005, by Peggy McNair Batterton

Surnames > McNair

...I don't believe they are who you are looking for but just in case this is what I know. Peggy McNair Batterton

John McNair children in California Posted on: 10 Apr 2005, by Peggy McNair Batterton

Surnames > McNair

...I don't believe they are who you are looking for but just in case this is what I know. Peggy McNair Batterton

McNair Line Posted on: 10 Nov 2005, by Peggy Batterton

Surnames > McNair

...Daniel, James, "Col".John, John Williams, Leo Williams, Joseph Schley McNair. Peggy McNair Batterton

battertons Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by J HATTON

Surnames > Batterton

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO, ON BATTERTONS?

BATTERTON, Milton Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  JUSTMAX2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Monroe

...part of the clipping file available at the MCHS. The cards may or may not contain the entire obit. BATTERTON, Milton A former citizen of Bloomington who died in Monroe City, Missouri on Feb. 22, 1892. Age 39....

BATTERTON, (Mrs.) Mattie (Rawles) Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  JUSTMAX2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Monroe

...part of the clipping file available at the MCHS. The cards may or may not contain the entire obit. BATTERTON, (Mrs.) Mattie (Rawles) Died on Sat., May 20, 1882. Buried at Greensburg where she lived. Republic...

BATTERTON, David C. Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  JUSTMAX2

...part of the clipping file available at the MCHS. The cards may or may not contain the entire obit. BATTERTON, David C. Died Sat. night, Jan. 1, 1870, of heart disease. Leaves a wife and one child. An employee...

BATTERTON, Harriet Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  JUSTMAX2

...part of the clipping file available at the MCHS. The cards may or may not contain the entire obit. BATTERTON, Harriet Died on Mar. 14, 1889 in the asylum for the insane where she had been for about six years....

BATTERTON, Amanda Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  JUSTMAX2

...part of the clipping file available at the MCHS. The cards may or may not contain the entire obit. BATTERTON, Amanda Died on Fri., Oct. 15, 1869, at her residence in Bloomington. Age about 50. Bloomington Pr...

Jennie Ann Barnett Craig Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by Wendy Braun

Surnames > Craig

...called her home. Funeral Services were held at her late residencenear Browning January 29, 1913 by Elder Batterton of Beardstown, ...

battertons Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by J HATTON

Surnames > Batterton

thank you susan.

Searching for parents of Andrew CAGE, born abt. 1806/07 Athens County, Ohio Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by  wandabuckner6...

Surnames > Cage

...Athens Co Ohio in the 1820 and 1840 Census and Shelby Co. In. 1850. He married his 2nd wife, Elizabeth Batterton there and they moved to Vermillion Co. ILL. where he died. He may have been a nephew to a marti...

John G SMEDLEY 2730, Bourbon Co. Posted on: 12 Jan 1999, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

HISTORY OF KENTUCKY AND KENTUCKIANS, E. Polk Johnson, three volumes, Lewis Publishing Co., New York & Chicago, 1912. Common version, Vol. III, p. 1283. [Bourbon County] JOHN G. SMEDLEY--Numbered ...

J L TAYLOR 2727, Bourbon Co. Posted on: 12 Jan 1999, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

History of Bourbon, Scott, Harrison and Nicholas Counties, Kentucky, ed. by William Henry Perrin, O. L. Baskin & Co., Chicago, 1882. p. 493. [Bourbon County] [Paris City and Precinct] J. L. TAYLO...

Battertons Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by  sprice8260

Surnames > Batterton

...He has a good section on Battertons. Just scroll down the following page to the link for Ruckel and Batterton Family Database. I was easily able to see where my family fit. http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/3...

Re: Searching for family history Posted on: 02 Apr 2005, by Bobbe Batterton

Surnames > Wells

Michelle, The WIlliam H. Wells you are referring to was named William Harold Wells. He only lived a few months in 1926 and he was my dad's baby brother. William Harold Wells is buried in Maple Hill...

Re: Searching for family history Posted on: 03 Apr 2005, by Bobbe Batterton

Surnames > Wells

Michelle, That is correct with one correction - Cleda's name was Thelma Cleda. Bobbe

Cage Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by  wandabuckner6...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

...his wife died about 1841 and he took the children to Shelby Co. Indiana. there, he married Elizabeth Batterton Morris and had more children. They moved to Vermillion Co. Ill, where Andrew died after the 1860 c...

John F. McDANIEL 2893 - Bourbon Co. Posted on: 27 Feb 1999, by Sandi Gorin

HISTORY OF KENTUCKY AND KENTUCKIANS, E. Polk Johnson, three volumes, Lewis Publishing Co., New York & Chicago, 1912. Common version, Vol. III, pp. 1263-64. [Bourbon County] JOHN F. McDANIEL--An i...

Oaksdale cemetery Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by Marian Dinwiddie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Whitman

To Susan Price/we visited Oaksdale Cemetery this year, found Batterton/Dinwiddie grave markers, also other markers nearby that may be related to Batterton family. Have photos of all. Would you like a copy of the pictur...

Seth W. Colton Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by Jill

Surnames > Colton

I have jpgs of the marriage record of Seth W. Colton and Lizzie Roberts in Grundy County, Illinois. Seth is listed as being the son of Cyrus Colton and Fidelia Pitcher. I am not related to these fam...

William "Bill" Henry Patterson Posted on: 01 Dec 2004, by  maofchina

Surnames > Patterson

Am looking for info on my great grandfather William Henry Patterson. Known as "Bill". He was supposed to be born in Pennsylvania. Son of a scotchman and a cherokee squaw from Eastern Ala...

L. J. Meier marriage record Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by Jill

Surnames > Meier

I have jpgs of the marriage record of L. J. Meier and Barbara Louise Krug in Grundy County, Illinois. L. J. is listed as being the son of John Leonard Meier and Pauliane Christine Long (spelling on t...

Re: John Stacy Posted on: 27 Jan 2007, by  mcoyle_1

Surnames > Stacy

Hello My Names is Marlin. I am from the Avery wayne Stacy and Nancy Jane Batterton name line.Avery and Nancy are my Grandmothers parents, here name is chalottie Magnaline Stacy.I would like any information on ...

Re: Charley C. Byrd Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by  veronica_vict...

Surnames > Byrd

I have a Charles Byrd who married in 1911 to Jewell Ruby but he was born in 1884 in AR. They lived in Risco, MO.

Re: Researching BENTLEY from Madison County Posted on: 21 May 2007, by  CDBENTLEYWYNN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Madison

...Kentucky state archives and a defender of the Fort. I have no knowledge of a second marriage to a China Batterton. Would you be willing to share what information you have collected on this William Bentley. My...

Re: BATTERTON Posted on: 13 Mar 2007, by  bruco59

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Madison

...research my genealogy. I know that my ggrandfather was Jesse Marion Patterson. His mother was Narcissa Batterton daughter of John A Batterton.John A Batterton also had a son named Marion.They were in Arkansas in 1870. This is w...

Re: BATTERTON - HENLINE(HAINLINE) Posted on: 03 Mar 2007, by  myghost53

I am also a Batterton relative. Levi Batterton s/o Amor s/o Henry. Would love to exchange info. Debbie Hill

per page