Search the Boards

Search Results for "BASEHORE" - 85 Messages

per page

Re: Jael H. Basore Posted on: 12 Jun 2006, by  BASORE1796

Surnames > Basore

Hi My great great great uncle was David Basehore or Basore born in Perry Co. Ohio in Abt. 1814 the son of John Basehore. David had a daughter Jael born Abt. 1846 who married a Cooperider . She is in the1850 and 1860...

John Degler father of Caleb Degler Posted on: 16 Dec 2002, by  TLLeggore

Surnames > Degler

I'm also attempting to discover which John was the father to Caleb Degler. In an interview with Morton Montgomery, which was published sometime in the late 1800's, Moses Degler gave his version of th...

Smarsh Posted on: 27 Apr 1999, by  Keith Nonemak...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Summit

Seek info on Charles Francis Basehore (Nov 1882-16 Dec 1961) and wife Mary Martha (Barron) (1886?-4 Dec 1958) of Summit County, Ohio

Burial Location and date LYDIA BASHORE Posted on: 03 Apr 2007, by  DMEK99

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Brown

I am looking for burial location of Lydia Ann (Baker) Bashore. She died in 1918. I do not have exact date. Her husband's obit gives location as Helca SD. The 1910 Census list her as Brown County, Detr...

Re: BASEHORE Posted on: 08 May 2007, by  DMEK99

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cumberland

David I was just in Carlisle, PA doing research on our Basehore line. My husband is decended from Samuel Basehore son of Peter Basehore, who is listed in Hampden Township, Cumberland County census (1850-1860) PO. Good Hope. ...

Peter Basehore Cumberland County PA Posted on: 09 Apr 2007, by  DMEK99

Surnames > Basehore

Would like any information on a Peter Basehore family that is listed in Hampden Township on the 1850 Census. I believe that Peter's son Samuel born in 1844/1845 is my brick wall. I will be in Cumberland Count...

BASEHORE, BASHORE, etc. Posted on: 09 Apr 2007, by  DMEK99

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cumberland

Would like any information on a Peter Basehore family that is listed in Hampden Township, Cumberland County on the 1850 Census. I believe that Peter's son Samuel born in 1844/1845 is my brick wall. I will be ...

Israel...( Bashore, Bashore, Basehore,Boeshore...) Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Larry

Surnames > Bashor

...any birth cert. yet, so I'm not sure how it was spelled at birth. -On the 1850 census, it is spelled BASEHORE. -My ggg-grandfather's will, has him, Michael M. BOESHOR. -My Great grandpa's birth cert. has t...

Re: Coffee/ey, Leeper, Mathews family of Cumberland Co., PA Posted on: 03 Oct 2007, by  DMEK99

Just for fun I did a search of Coffee and Matthews in the 1840 and 1850 Census, Cumberland County PA. In 1850 George and Elizabeth Matthews are living next door to a Coffee family. Could be her paren...

Re: Jonathan Bashore Posted on: 30 Nov 2007, by  Bcymru

Surnames > Bashore

...interpreted to mean "the builder". I am also related to Jacques, and am still trying to tie my Basehore line in with him. I heard the same story from my grandmother. Anyone who can help with this...

Re: Baker Cemetery or Baker's Church Cemetery / Jacob Newcomer Posted on: 12 Jan 2008, by  DMEK99

If you are going to Carlisle to the Historical Society parking can be difficult. There is a lot behind the library for library patrons. Contact the library and they can give you information on hours, ...

Re: MI/IN/AR Kriegs of German extraction Posted on: 28 Mar 2008, by  DMEK99

Surnames > Krieg

So far I have been able to show there are three different lines of Krieg's that came to the US within in a 20 year time period. Michael Krieg from Detroit Michigan is a different Michael Krieg than th...

Re: Isaac Kirkpatrick Late 1600's Posted on: 23 Apr 2008, by  DMEK99

In doing research in Cumberland County PA I have not run across Rye as a location. However, I do know that before 1800 the area now know as Silver Spring, Hampden, and East Pensborough Townships of Cu...

Re: Is there a connection to the French Huguenots and the Covenanters? Posted on: 17 Mar 2008, by  DMEK99

Topics > Religions and Religious > Presbyterian > Presbyterian Covenanters

I am reading an old history book "Relgion on the American Frontier Vol. II - The Presbyterians 1783-1840 By William Warren Sweet. I found it in my churh library. Wish I had Vol I. anyway here is ...

Jane/Jennie - Birch? b. May 1837 Manchester Posted on: 24 May 2002, by  Lisa Schwarz

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...b March 1867, in Ohio, USA. I know she lived with her daughter (Urilla Ann) and son-in-law (Oliver Basehore Grove) from 1906 through 1913 in Dayton, OH, USA. I do not know when she died. It seems from US Cen...

Re: craigs of Pa. Posted on: 30 May 2008, by  DMEK99

Surnames > Craig

Thank for the reply. Time frame 35 years to late and in the wrong area. I am looking for a Samuel Carson Craig Born about 1788 in Beaver County PA. I want information on siblings and parents. He also ...

Re: Cumberland County genealogy resources for 1750-1800 Posted on: 13 Jun 2008, by  DMEK99

...German French and Hugnots (sorry about the spelling). They came from Lancaster County also. The name is Basehore (Bashore, Bashor,Basor etc.)

Re: Cumberland County genealogy resources for 1750-1800 Posted on: 22 Jun 2008, by  DMEK99

Pat- I D Rupp published an early History of Cumberland County PA. I have not seen it on line it is not available at Ancestry either. It may be possible to see it at the State archives in Harrisburg. T...

Cumberland Valley State Normal School, Shippensburg, PA 1926 Football Team Photo Posted on: 31 Jul 2009, by  Not_A_Relativ...

...R. Cable, R. Krieger, E. Byers, G. Forney, R. Mentzer, K. Mateer, V. Fenstermacher, H. Gottshall, K. Basehore, C. Larimer, E. White, W. Yohe, J. Morrison - mascot No first names were given - just the initi...

KISHBAUGH, Drue E., 1920-2009 Posted on: 10 Jul 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...wife, Marian J. Shollenberger Kishbaugh; two daughters, Karen J. Phelps, Santaquin, Utah, and Kay M. Basehore, East Kingston, N.H.; seven grandchildren; 19 great-grandchildren; a sister, Dorothy Ryan, Red Lio...

Re: Basehore History Posted on: 26 Oct 2010, by  RodneyBasehor...

Surnames > Basehore

What is the proper way to pronounce Basehore? Or how do you pronounce you last name?

Lionel E. Kilmer Posted on: 25 Jul 2010, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

... and hunting. Preceding him in death were his parents, one brother, Eugene, and one sister, Doris Basehore. Surviving are his wife, Dorothy, at home; one daughter and son-in-law, ...

BASEHORE Harold E Jr - Vietnam Wall section 11W Posted on: 17 Apr 2011, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Basehore

BASEHORE Harold E Jr - Vietnam Wall section 11W Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this pic...

Basehore, Benjamin b.1832 Pa.- (bro. of Catherine- md.Daniel Miller) & s/o George & Polly (Etter) Basehore Posted on: 13 Jun 2011, by  bchpink1

Surnames > Miller

Basehore, Benjamin b.1832 Pa.- (brother of Catherine, wife of Daniel Miller) & son of George & Polly (Etter) Basehore found in a book on HeritageQuest online – not in my line as far as I know Title: Comme...

Peter Bashore 1813 Cumberland County PA Posted on: 27 Aug 2011, by  DMEK99

Surnames > Bashore

...of John Bashore and Mary Bricker. Anyone out there that is working on the Cumberland County Bashore/Basehore/Boeshor family. He was married to Ellen ? looking for a last name for Ellen.

Etter, David K. -b.1865- son of David & Sallie (Koons) Etter Posted on: 04 Jun 2011, by  bchpink1

Surnames > Etter

Etter, David K. -b.1865- son of David & Sallie (Koons) Etter found in a book on HeritageQuest online – not in my line as far as I know Title: Commemorative biographical encyclopedia of Dauphin ...

MILLER Posted on: 06 Apr 1998, by Larry Stackhouse

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

...Elizabeth WELTY 20 Feb 1806 of Dover Twp, York County. They had a daughter Susanna who married Henry BASEHORE of York County. Thank you. Thank you.

John William Bashore, OH>MO>OK Posted on: 02 Jul 2011, by  MInwood5999

Surnames > Bashore

Seeking John W. Bashore/Basehore, born Clinton County OH in 1852, in May 1900 left his wife and family to "visit friends" in Missouri. By June was reportedly in Oklahoma. Did not return to Ohio, and...

Etter, Rev. David -b.1826 Pa.-s/o Lawrence & Salome (Kline) Etter -m. Sarah Koons, d/o John & Elizabeth (Walmer) Koons Posted on: 02 Jun 2011, by  bchpink1

Surnames > Etter

Etter, Rev. David -b. 1826 Pa.-son of Lawrence & Salome (Kline) Etter -m. Sarah Koons, dau. of John & Elizabeth (Walmer) Koons found in a book on HeritageQuest online – not in my line as far ...

Re: Birch or Burch - England to America Posted on: 29 May 2012, by  Lisa Schwarz

Surnames > Birch

Please see my post November 9, 2002 re: John Birch biography in the Dayton Centennial. He and his family came from England in 1844. Lived in Indiana and Ohio. If you are related or have additional i...

Bashore of Cumberland County PA Posted on: 08 Jun 2012, by  DMEK99

Surnames > Bashore

Would like to share information on BASHORE and various spellings that resided in Cumberland County PA.

Re: Allen Earl Reed Posted on: 30 May 2012, by  RPokorny

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Franklin

Hi again, actually, there were 3 daughters, Lillian (Reed) Naugle, Lois (Reed) Myers, & Mary M (Reed) Hampton.... Gettysburg Times | Gettysburg, Pennsylvania | Monday, December 14, 1992 | Page 3 ...

John and Jane Brady of Coalton late 1800's through 1905ish Posted on: 25 May 2012, by  Lisa Schwarz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Jackson

I am looking for information concerning John and Jane (Birch) Brady of Coalton. I have found them on the 1880 and 1900 census. John was born in VA about 1829ish and Jane (also went by Jennie) was born...

Basehore Family: Frank Basehore of Hummelstown,Pa. Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by Louise Elizabeth Basehore Little

Surnames > Basehore

Father to Harvey Book Basehore of Dauphin Co. Pa. Grandfather of Martin Kenneth Basehore of Hummelstown,Pa. No knowledge of Frank living in Mechanicsburg, Pa.

Re: Cumberland County Posted on: 24 Aug 2012, by  whouck771

Hi Mary Ellen, There are several books written by Daniel I Rupp, which may help you in your search. Here is a link to a list of his works. http://www.librarything.com/author/ruppidaniel You may find...

Basehore or Bashore, Elenore Posted on: 16 Oct 2013, by  DMEK1948

Elenore Basehore 1818-1907 is buried in the Enola Cemetery. She is the wife of Peter Basehore and mother of Mary, Polly, John, Peter B., Samuel, and Elizabeth. I would like information on her maiden name and parents.

Re: Riner Family of Virginia and Ohio Posted on: 09 Jan 2015, by  margaretmarga...

Surnames > Riner

Deafness....yes I can confirm 5 "Deaf/Dumb" children who were descendants of John Bashore/Basehore and Susannah Riner of Berkeley County to Clinton Ohio.

Re: Reeder Tietsworth Posted on: 22 Nov 2014, by  Robin Tietswo...

Surnames > Tietsworth

...Drawbaugh, living in York County, PA; also half sisters Helen (and Steve) Wisneski (deceased) and Jeannette Basehore.

Basehore Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by  hayl03

Surnames > Basehore

I am looking for the parents of Micle b. May 12, 1812 Catherine Basehore Seighman b. Aug 19 1814 Elizabeth b. Sept 26, 1816 Mary b. Sept 3, 1818 Suranna b. Nov 10, 1820 Joanna b. Sept 14, 1822 Benjamin b. Oc...

Re: BASHORE, BASEHORE, BESHORE..... Posted on: 18 Jul 2001, by  Lisa Schwarz

Surnames > Basehore

Can't do the link. Says it can't find the URL.

Re: not actually about Elizabeth Hill Posted on: 29 Sep 2001, by  Lisa Schwarz

Surnames > Grove

Carlie - you seem to have much info on Grove's in OH - do you have the following: According to the 1880 Ohio Census, Jasper Twp, Fayette Co. (Village of Milledgeville): GROVE, John W M 40 M Head bp...

Grove, John, Jane, Henry Posted on: 29 Sep 2001, by  Lisa Schwarz

Surnames > Basehore

According to the 1880 Ohio Census, Jasper Twp, Fayette Co. (Village of Milledgeville): GROVE, John W M 40 M Head bp OH fbp PA mbp PA Miller Jane W F 35 M wife bp OH fbp VA mbp OH ...

Mary Basehore c 1780 m Joseph Cline in VA/PA Posted on: 18 Aug 2001, by Kyle Hutchison

Surnames > Basehore

Looking for info on parents of Mary Basehore who married Joseph Cline c 1800 in VA. They had Mary Cline b 13 May 1802 vic Rockingham Co, VA. She married John Wampler II. v/r Kyle Hutchison

GROVE/BASHORE Posted on: 29 Sep 2001, by  Lisa Schwarz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Fayette

According to the 1880 Ohio Census, Jasper Twp, Fayette Co. (Village of Milledgeville): GROVE, John W M 40 M Head bp OH fbp PA mbp PA Miller Jane W F 35 M wife bp OH fbp VA mbp OH ...

GROVE family - Jane/John/Henry OHIO Posted on: 29 Sep 2001, by  Lisa Schwarz

Surnames > Grove

Jane Basehore m. John Grove, Clinton Co., OH 1863 Posted on: 26 Jun 2001, by  Lisa Schwarz

Surnames > Basehore

Does anyone have any information concerning JANE BASEHORE m. 11/21/1863 to a JOHN GROVE? They had at least one son, OLIVER BASHORE GROVE, b. in OH 11/1867 who married URILLA ANN BRADY b. in OH 1866-67. Oliver...

Re: Churches in Fayette county Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by Lisa

The reason I am looking for the Disciple Church is that I received the following reply to another query I sent out: "In the History of Fayette county OH I did find a great little note of John Gr...

City Directories - Washington Courthouse Posted on: 14 Dec 2001, by Lisa

Does anyone know if City Directories exist for Washington Court House, or the surrounding counties for the years 1885-1905? If so, where would I go to view these directories? Thank you! Lisa

Churches in Fayette county Posted on: 01 Feb 2002, by  Lisa Schwarz

Does anyone have or know where to find a listing of Churches in Fayette County? Specifically, I am looking for a Disciple Church probably in Jasper Twp, or near Milledgeville. Thank you in advance for...

Jackson County Directories Posted on: 04 Jan 2002, by  Lisa Schwarz

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

Does anyone know if County Directories exist for Jackson County, say from 1885 through 1910? If so, where would I find them? Thank you!

per page