Search the Boards

Search Results for "BARRERAS" - 262 Messages

per page

Hipolito Torres Posted on: 23 Jan 2004, by  Lino_Torres

Surnames > Torres

...and need help in finding information on my grandfather Hipolito Torres b: abt 1841, he married Librada Barreras, I found family listed in the 1920 Census, listing as living in Luis Lopez, Socorro, County, NM ...

Obit: Joe Larry Torres Posted on: 11 Nov 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Torres

...Esther Torres; his mother, Fermina Torres; his brother, Gene Torres; his sisters, Stella Devine, Melba Barreras and husband Joe; several nieces, nephews, and other family members and friends who will miss his...

Irene E. Lucero (Tafoya) Posted on: 21 May 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Tafoya

...De La O, Kenneth (Kathy) Chavez, Anna Marie (Ricky) Griego, Dean Chavez, Ramon (Rose) Tafoya, Sally Barreras, Dolores (Raul) Pena, Georgia (Herman) Gurule, Geraldine (Orlando) Sanchez, Mary Tafoya, and Johnny...

Gregorio Lucero 1841 Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by  florence_luce...

Surnames > Lucero

Hi, I am looking for Gregorio Lucero born about 1841. Married Marcelina Barreras. First child born about 1865. in Valencia Co., NM.

Antonio Apodaca son is Gregorio Lucero Posted on: 08 Nov 2003, by Florence Lucero

Surnames > Lucero

...the census and baptism of his children. Gregorio Apodaca/Lucero was born 1842 and married Marcelina Barreras. Antonio's wife is listed as Juanita Garcia Y Martina, and Juana Garcia in the two marrage record...

San Antonio Barreras Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by Connie Mullins

Surnames > Barrera

Felipe, I have family in San Antonio. My Mothers' maiden name is Barrera. Her Fathers name was Jesus Palacios Barrera. I have a grandAunt who lives there in San Antonio. My Mothers' hometown was Sto...

Segura's Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Sandie

Surnames > Segura

...Malaga, Spain and death in 1875, Canyon City, Colorado. John Ward was married to Jesusita Montserrat De Barreras and her date of birth is abt 1830 in Chihuahua, Mexico and she died about in 1905 in Hillsboro,...

Searching for Barrera's Posted on: 29 Nov 1998, by Edith Moya

Localities > North America > Mexico > Nayarit

I am searching for information on BARRERA or DE LA BARRERA, thought to be from Nayarit County. Other surnames are MOYA, FIRESONE, DE LOS SANOS, HERRERA. Any information would be of great help.

Reyna + Barrera Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Richard Garza

Surnames > Reyna

...is richardgarza1@juno.com. My Grandmother was Emilia Reyna from Mier. Fam moved to Fronton ca. 1910. Barreras in Fronton family ties to her. Write to me and let me know how your Reynas might be related. Thank...

Thomas, Virginia Louisa, Elizabeth, and Madge Nesbitt - Inquiry Posted on: 05 Dec 2002, by Charles Barreras, Jr.

Surnames > Nesbitt

I am seeking information regarding any or all of these names, with special emphasis on residency in and around Richmond County, Georgia between 1856 and 1880. If there is any additional information ...

Obit: James R. Gutierrez Posted on: 26 Oct 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Gutierrez

...Sanchez, James Vigil and wife Molly, Genoveva Chavez and Helen Martinez; his great grandmother, Mary Barreras; his girlfriend, Laura Reason; many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. He was preceded in death b...

San Antonio Barreras Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Chris Treuer

Surnames > Barrera

Felipe, I have an article about some of the San Antonio Barrera's as my Great Uncle was married to two Barreras. I do not see any info on anyone named Felipe, but I would be glad to send you a copy of the article. My ...

Obit: Noah Jacob Chavez Posted on: 26 Oct 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Chavez

...Sanchez, James Vigil and wife Molly, Genoveva Chavez and Helen Martinez; his great grandmother, Mary Barreras; his girlfriend, Laura Reason; many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. He was preceded in death b...

Concepcion Chavez of San Antonio/San Marcial 1880-1930's Posted on: 30 Jul 2003, by  C_BacaSlater

Surnames > Chavez

...Concepcion Chavez. She married Marcos Martinez ca. 1910, they had two children Maria Martinez (married Barreras) and Terecita Martinez (married Barreras). Marcos Martinez, s/o Miguel Martinez of San Marcial, died i...

Re: Buhr Family in Iowa Posted on: 29 Nov 2004, by  sjb5682

Surnames > Buhr

hello yes im am barbara a barreras im looking for the buhrs in min. and stuff about my paps parents otto and anna buhr write me back if u know anything k thanks

Alanis/Medram/Pena/Garcia/Barrera/Salinas Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by  MaAlaniz

Surnames > Alanis

...information about either Carmen Medram, Eustacia Garcia, and/or Ysidra's parentage. Maria Elena Pena Barrera's parents were Jose Santiago Pena and Maria de Jesus Barrera. If anyone has any information on Jose...

Obit: Luther W. Miller III Posted on: 05 Feb 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Miller

...Anthony Chris Miller and wife, Cynthia; a sister, Vanessa Rose Miller; maternal grandmother, Andrea Barreras; paternal grandmother, Ramona Miller; aunts, Diane Garcia and Lonnie Gonzales, Margaret Barboa and ...

Obit: Raymond Gonzales Posted on: 23 Jan 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Gonzales

...one great-grandchild, Nathen Gonzales. Mr. Gonzales was preceded in death by two daughters Elizabeth Barreras, and Rosalie Ann Gonzales. A memorial Rosary will be recited on Tuesday evening at 7:00 p.m., in t...

Barreras in Mier and Laredo Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by Maria Anna Esparza

Localities > North America > Mexico > Tamaulipas

Hi, I am mtenerias' sister and I was just reading your letter. Our grandfather, Pedro Barrera Vela, was one of 18 children born to Antonio Barrera Barrera and Genoveva Vela Ayala. We know the names of...

Barrera in San Antonio, TX Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Ruben Torres Barrera

Surnames > Barrera

Hi! To all the Barrera's My name is Ruben Torres Barrera. My father's name was Manuel Chavez Barrera and understand that my grandfather whose name was Manuel Barrera also is buried in Monterrey, Mexico. My gr...

Barreras, esp. Rosaura Barrera Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by Loretta Garcia

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Starr

Please check out the web site for the Juan Ignacio Barrera Family of Mier, Tamaulipas Mexico listed below. It is a new find for me, and provides lots of detail. My GGfather was Rafael A. Garcia of Rom...

Andre Barreras Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by John Coburn

Surnames > Barreras

Came accross your query of 10-9-99 in regard to Andres Barreras. Andres Barreras was my grandfather's brother My Grandfather's name was Trinidad Barreras. He died in 1923. I knew Tio Andres when I was very young. Need anymor...

Re:Melchor Barrera's children Posted on: 24 Jan 2006, by E

Surnames > Saenz

Do you know if Monclove has a municipal archive for wills (testamentes) or land transactions or would all of these be in the office of the local Notary? I guess no indexes have been published like i...

Re: FOX AND TOWNS FROM WARREN CO NC Posted on: 03 Sep 2002, by martie

Surnames > Fox

...family because they married into the Barrera family and my family married into another family that the Barreras married into. This is what I have: A David Towns was from Virginia 1826. He or son David died i...

Looking for Alberto Martinez son of Maria Mercedes Ramos Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by Jorge Antonio Barreras Perez

Surnames > Martinez

...is Maria Mercedes Ramos, they live in Miami. If you Know him please notify. Thank you Jorge Antonio Barreras Perez (Camaguey,Cuba) Estoy tratando de encontrar a mi primo Alberto Martinez el hijo de Maria Mer...

Barreras from Alpine,TX Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by RAY ORTEGA

Surnames > Barrera

HI, DOES THESE NAMES RING A BELL, CONCEPCION BARRERA,MARRIED GREGORIE ORTIZ, DELFINA BARRERA MARRIED JUAN CASAS, JULIO BARRERA GET BACK WITH ME, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO ANS. THIS JUST NOW CHECKING TH...

Nestor C. Tapia Posted on: 28 May 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Tapia

...Nestor was preceded in death by his father Nestor S. Tapia; his mother, Estella Tapia; his sisters, Susie Barreras and Isabel Baca. Nestor is survived by his son, Charles N. Tapia and wife, Denise; daughter, ...

Holguin Delia O. Obit Posted on: 18 Jan 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...loving husband Jesus D. Holguin, son Ramiro Holguin, two daughters: Yolanda O. Holguin and Susanna H. Barreras; two brothers: Guadalupe Ontiveros, Francisco Ontiveros; three sisters: Licha Ontiveros, Romelia ...

Lopez Jose Pablo Obit Posted on: 21 Feb 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...Elena Torres Lopez of the family home; one son, Paul Lopez Jr.; three daughters, Linda Lopez, Pauline Barreras and husband Timothy all of Las Cruces, Michelle Rehberg and husband Darren of Grand Junction, Col...

Re: New information Posted on: 26 Apr 2007, by  ElodiaBResend...

Erika, Tia Inez Barrera Molina (my mother's sister)says that the Barreras are distant relatives of the Jaime family. In your information, Petra Flores Barrera had a son Pedro Gonzalez. My maternal grandfath...

Re: Looking for any info on Haddad line Posted on: 08 Mar 2007, by  NavarroWillia...

Surnames > Haddad

...distant cousin on genealogy.com some years ago who was a de la Barrera. He explained that the de la Barrera's and Barrera's were the same family. I wonder if we are talking about the same branch of the Barrera's

Castillo Barrera Posted on: 28 Apr 2007, by  aidole44

Surnames > Jaime

...Domingo, San Juana, Amada, Hilma, Inez, and Herminia. I would like to know Teresa Castillo's and Pedro Barrera's maternal family name

Lewis Tiffany Michelle Obit Posted on: 23 Mar 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

...Funeral Home. Burial will follow at Hillcrest Cemetery. Pallbearers will be Michael Ramirez, Alan Barreras Abel Renteria, Mario Astorga, David Moore and Jamie Jones. Tiffany was the happiest when she coul...

Obituary: Corina V. Duran Posted on: 20 May 2007, by  RichardGarcia...

Surnames > Duran

...(Robert), Judy Merrill (Lance), John Duran, Carlos Gallegos (Kristine), sisters, Minnie Valdez, Estella Barreras (Mike), brothers, Juan Valentin Valdez (Lois) of Lancaster, CA, Gilbert Valdez of Vadito, Octav...

Barrera, Reverend Demetrio Ramirez Posted on: 11 May 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

HOUSTON,TX - Reverend Barrera was born July 19, 1936 and entered into the joy of his Lord's salvation on May 8, 2007. Reverend Barrera was ordained by John Osteen of Lakewood Church in October 1971. H...

Melendez Andres L. Obit Posted on: 28 Apr 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

...nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, one brother, Juan Melendez, Jr., three sisters, Manuela Barreras, Eduvijes Peña and Luz Vega. Visitation for Mr. Melendez will begin Sunday, April 29, 2...

Barrera Family Research Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by Marie Walli

Surnames > Barrera

...link to a Barrera Family Tree. The President of the Society is a Joe Guerra who is a descendant of the Barreras. I am also a Barrera from the same common Barrera ancestor. Good Luck

Re: SANCHEZ AND CHAVEZ LINES Posted on: 22 Apr 2007, by  aliceandbill

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Valencia

Hi, I am the grandaughter of Nicolas T. Sanchez married to Fidelis Castillo. I have some info on Pantaleon 1. Nicolas S.8 Sanchez (Jose Maria7 Sanchez y Aragon, Juan Cristobal6 SANCHEZ, Julian P.5, ...

Key Ronald A. Obit Posted on: 10 Feb 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

... Survivors include his sister, Rachel Key, his parents Steve and Michele and his girlfriend Bridget Barreras. Other survivors include his paternal grandparents Charles and Norma Key; uncles and aunts Ron and ...

Re: Marcos Herrera & Gertrudes Chaves Posted on: 16 Aug 2007, by  donald4146

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Valencia

...Chaves are listed as parents of Francisco Mariano Herrera (26) on 12 Aug 1796 marriage to Juana Maria Barreras (14), dau. of Jose Barreras (dec.) and Maria Andrea Marquez, all of Sabinal (Valencia Co.). Padrinos: An...

Recent Additions - Tombstone Photograph Library Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by José Rivera Nieves

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...tombstone_7371.htm Barbier, Adrienne Lynne 12/22/1957 06/27/1980 St. Michael Queens, NY tombstone_7281.htm Barreras, Dolores St. Michael Queens, NY tombstone_7353.htm Bertoli, Juan St. ...

Re: Barreras, esp. Rosaura Barrera Posted on: 08 Sep 2007, by  13541

Can you please tell me who were the parents of Rosaura Barrera. thx Judy

Gutierrez Jesus Arturo Obit Posted on: 12 Jun 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

Las Cruces Sun News 12 June 2007 JESUS ARTURO GUTIERREZ, JR., 30, of El Paso, Texas entered eternal life Friday, June 8, 2007 at Memorial Medical Center. He was born August 13, 1976 in El Paso, Texas...

Re: Barreras, esp. Rosaura Barrera Posted on: 24 Jan 2008, by  rettagee

Rosaura's parents were Jose Francisco Paulo Barrera, bapt apr 11, 1793 and died Dec 8, 1848 in Mier, and Maria Estefana Flores, bapt Aug 16, 1802 and died may 4, 1848 in Cerralvo. Rosaura married Pedr...

Looking for information about my family Posted on: 29 Oct 2000, by Richard McLain

...(Peek)(Peak)(Peaks). We think that he had a stage or pony express line in the county. His wife was Pioquinta Barreras. He had 3 children.Maria, Anita Louise and William. Maria had one daughter Maria, my mothe...

CHAVEZ, Celia B. Albuquerque Journal , Mar. 7, 1999 Posted on: 11 Mar 1999, by Karen

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > McKinley

Celia Barreras Chavez, 70, beloved wife, mother, and grandmother, was called home to be with the Lord, Friday, March 5, 1999. Mrs. Chavez was a former longtime resident of Los Alamos, where she and her husban...

Re: Obituary: Celso A. Barreras Posted on: 27 Feb 2009, by  gloriataffoll...

Surnames > Barreras

Hello, and I am sorry about the loss of Celso A Barreras.My is father Alfonso Barreras Taffolla, by any chance do you think we are related? His mother's name was Nellie Barreras, she married Jose Taffolla, my father's dad.Pl...

Obituary: Celso A. Barreras Posted on: 26 Feb 2009, by  RichardGarcia...

Surnames > Barreras

Celso A. Barreras, 69 of Oroville, passed away on Feb. 21, 2009 at his home. He was born on March 26, 1939 in Placitas, New Mexico. Celso was a member of the Teamsters Union 315 for 30 years. He is survived...

Encontrar familia barreras de Cuba o relasionada con ella Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by Jorge Antonio Barreras Perez

Surnames > Barreras

Quisiera contactar con algun familiar, el nombre de mi abuelo es Julio Jorge Barreras Aguero, tenemos familia en los Estados Unidos en California Omelio Barreras y Estela Barreras ademas de sus hijos, seria muy gratificante ...

Find Maria Mercedes Barreras son Family Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by Jorge Antonio Barreras

Surnames > Barreras

I looking for Maria Mercedes Barreras e-mail address or any information about her or her child Alan. They live in California her father name is Omelio Barreras and she has a sister Coqui Thanks. Quisiera contactar co...

per page